Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-17-2007, 07:49 AM   #1
tnc4fun
Privileged Member

tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)
Default Hotel Rape...A Love Story M+/F, rp, mc

It started out as a night of fun.

We'd been experimenting over the last 10 years with all aspects of the swinging and hot wife lifestyles. Couples play, mfm's, parties, etc. We'd tried many variations and enjoyed them all.

This particular Wednesday we'd thought we'd try a different approach to our usual multiple male play. Rather than finding someone through a swinger's site or meeting at a party or club gathering, we wanted to try a long time fantasy, a bar pickup. In our fantasy, she'd go in first, flirt a bit and see if she got anyone to hit on her, I'd come in sit down and watch the fun and if she got any action, would introduce myself, explain the situation and see if he was interested in a little group sex.

We got ready to go out that night with her dressing appropriately. Not like a streetwalker, but somewhat conservatively. A nice sweater and skirt that showed just enough stockinged leg and plunging cleavage to draw interest, but not look like you could read her rates on the inside of her thighs. We got into the car and drove to a local hotel bar. The hotel hosted seminars and the occasional convention and it was usually filled with business men a long way from home and looking to unwind and, we hoped, for a little local action.

After we arrived, we got out of the car, she gave me a long and deep kiss and headed off to see the lay of the land, so to speak. Even after 35 years of marriage, I can't get enough of watching her walk away. I checked the growing urgency behind my zipper in anticipation of a long night of fun. I judged the time, waiting long enough to make it seem we had arrived separately. Entering the bar, I sat down waiting to see if there'd be action tonight.

I was more than pleasantly surpised to find out that she'd attracted the attentions of not one, but two men. She was sitting at their table chatting away with her hand on each of their knees. A smile crossed my lips as I watched one of each of the guys hands disappear under the table. A short time later I watched as she breathed in heavily, that action rasining her breasts, and a smile forming on her face. Those hands were definitely heading for the prize. I figured this was an appropriate time to go introduce myself.

"Hi, hon", I said as I reached the table. There was quick movement as hands returned to respective laps and faces going from lustful thoughts to a litttle confusion. "Gentlemen, please don't let me interrupt your fun." The confusion deepened to puzzlement and then a slowly dawning awareness of the situation. "We came here for a little fun and I'm sure the lady will provide interesting entertainment for us all, if you're so inclined." Smiles replaced the looks of apprehension. They introduce themselves. "I'm Ron and this is my friend Tom, we're here for a seminar. We just came down to have a couple of drinks and relax when your lovely lady caught our attention. " "Yes", I said, "she does have a way of doing that." This drew smiles and laughter from all of us.

Ron caught the attention of the waitress and we ordered another round of drinks. "So, you don't mind if your lady attends to our needs ?", he asked. "Not if you don't mind attending to hers", I replied. As the drinking continued, everyone became more relaxed and the friendly banter continued. One has to be careful in these situations. A little too much alcohol and desire is increased, but the ability to follow through decreases. "Well, gentlemen, shall we adjourn to a more private setting ?", I inquired. They looked at each other and Ron said, "We'd love to invite you up to our room, but with co-workers there, I'm afraid news of this would get back home. At a minimum, we'd have to answer some potentially embarassing questions." "I quite understand", I replied, "I'll get us a room." Tom spoke up this time, "I'm afraid this place is rather heavily booked". A look of potential disappointment crossed his face. "Don't worry, I know this place well, I'll be back in a little while."

We'd used this hotel fairly frequently for meets and greets with other gentlemen, as well as for getaway weekends. I was familiar with many of the staff and was able to secure a suite on a floor absent of the seminar goers. Upon returning I stood a while and watched as those I had left behind seemed to be getting into the spirit of things. My wife was alternating between her new friends with deep kisses. I knew her technique well, they'd be lucky to have a tongue left in their mouths if I let this go on too long. "Gentlemen", I said as I arrived once again at the table, "not very discrete of you. Let's go somewhere out of the limelight. You're beginning to attract quite a few curious glances." I gave them our room number. The plan was that my wife and I would go up to the room first and they would follow later. Tom volunteered that they'd stop by their room first and pick up something to drink. So, we left for the elevator and headed up to our floor.

We arrived and soon entered our room. It was a two room suite with a sitting room and small kitchen in between. Each room had a kingsize bed. My wife was simply glowing with anticipation. We'd done one mmmf a few years ago for her birthday. She'd loved it. She'd exhausted us all and had been pleasured many times. Our lovemaking in the follwing weeks had rivaled that of our first few years together. We both looked forward to the rest of the night with great anticipation. My wife had remained dressed, She loved the process of the slow undressing. It was an essential part of the foreplay for her. There was a knock at the door and when I opened it, there were Ron and Tom bearing the gift of a bottle of wine and lustful looks.

Tom took the bottle to the kitchen counter and decanted it. Ron sat on the couch with my wife as I took a chair to watch the seduction begin. Tom brought each of us a half-glass of wine and took his place on the side of the couch next to my wife and opposite Ron. I sat sipping my drink as they attended to my lady. She alternated between the two, french kissing each in turn. They alternated feeling her breasts and slowly sliding their hands up her inner thighs above her stockinged legs. A lot of moaning was going on by all concened. I has getting harder and harder and, surprisingly, quite a bit sleepy. As I began to nod off, it must have caught my wife's attention. There as an unlocking of lips and untwinning of tongues as she gave a concerned glance my way. Ron and Tom tried to re-engage her, but she resisted and soon the action had ceased and a short conversation about my condition ensued. Tom finally volunteered to go get some ice so they could rouse me. He got up, grabbed the bucket and the room card. As the door to the room closed behind him, Ron began making moves on my wife once again. She began responding, still keeping the occasional wary eye on me.

She didn't look back to the door when Tom re-entered our suite at first. Afterall, she expected he would be returning with the bucket of ice. It was only when she thought she heard the sounds of more than two feet, that she pulled slightly away from Ron. He was trying to hold her tight to him and she had to struggle a bit to turn her head enough to see that three other men had entered the room as well. Her cry of surprise was mostly stifled by the fact that Ron's lips remained locked on hers. Only a small squeak eventually escaped when, with a forceful push, she broke away from Ron's lips as his hand clamped over them. She was turned sideways away from Ron, and he had his arm holding her arms against her body. She was soon surrounded by Tom and the other three as well.

They got her roughly to her feet and dragged her towards one of the rooms, the door to which was already opened. The five of them soon had her in the room and on her back on the bed. Ron's hand remained clamped over her lips and each of the others had an arm or a leg. "Go get hubbies tie", Ron barked to one of the guys holding her arms. The other guy quickly pinned down the arm that would have been left free. Tom knew what Ron was thinking and he and the other guy on her legs roughly pulled her panties down her legs and over her feet, careful not to let their grip slacken except for the briefest of moments. When the guy returned with my tie, Ron quickly removed his hand from her lips, Tom stuffed her panties in her mouth as she tried to open it. They were secured to her face by tying the tie tightly around them.

Next they worked on her top. With two men once again holding her arms down, they pulled the sweater over her head. They tossed the sweater on the floor, rolled her slightly to the side and unhooked her bra. It was also tossed to the floor. Ron, who was defintely the leader in all this, took the opportunity to flip her skirt up and begin to probe her pussy with his fingers. This made my wife jump and start struggling even harder. All it drew from Ron was a cruel smile. "She's pretty dry on the outside", he said. As his fingers probed inward, he grinned and said, "but she's getting pretty wet inside. I think the whore is enjoying this." As he worked his fingers in and out, he looked down at my wife, her eyes wide with terror and said, "She's pretty tight for a slut, but don't worry, my dear, your cunt won't be when we're through with it ! We own your body and it WILL serve us."

With those words, he found the Astroglide we'd left on the bedside table, applied it to her outer lips, stood, took off his clothes and positioned himself between her spread-eagled legs. His cock was 9 inches long and a little more than average in width. He positioned himself at her outer lips, grabbed hold of his tool and moved slightly against her. "Are you ready, whore ?", laughing cruelly. "Enggga", was all she could reply. "Well, ready or not here it..." and he plunged himself hard into her, "comes." "Mmmmmf", came her muffled cry. He began moving his full length roughly in and out, assualting her pussy with long hard strokes. Tom and the other guy on her legs pulled them further apart and began raising them up. Soon they had her knees bent almost to her waist as Ron penetrated deeper and deeper, reaching her cervix and rubbing himself forcefully against it. Her struggles and muffled cries began to decrease. She was tiring against the onslaught of the men holding her fast and Ron's relentless assault. Ron began grunting as he approached his climax. "Here it comes, slut, the first of many." She could feel him push hard against her cervix and the pulsing of his tool as he loosed his massive load inside her. Her eyes were shut tight and tears escaped as the final groan of ecstacy escaped his lips. Exhausted he briefly pressed himself to her.

Pushing himself up, he made his way over to Tom, took her leg and said, "OK, buddy, you're up". "Damn straight I am", Tom said, with the same cruel look that Ron had shown. Tom quickly got out of his clothes. His cock was about 2 inches shorter than Ron's, but twice as thick. "Ready for this one, cunt ?" Even as she moaned and shook her head from side-to-side, she knew this was a taunt, not a question. Tom didn't waste any time getting between her legs. He was even rougher than Ron had been in plunging his cock into my wife's defenseless pussy. He knew the effect it would have on her as he fully filled her hole. Even with Ron's load as a lubricant her inner lips clung to his member when he pulled himseff outward. Gritting his teeth, he pounded into her hard and fast. His large frame slapped against her outer lips. She imagined the "SLAP, SLAP, SLAP" could be heard echoing down the hallway as intensely as it echoed in her ears. With the familiar grunts that signalled an approaching orgasm, she braced herself for that final plunge. Even that didn't prepare her as he knocked the breath from her body slamming himself against her one last time and released his load.

Tom pushed himself off her, stood up grabbed a leg and grinned as he said, "NEXT !". Fortunately for my wife, this guy was like me, average endowment and a little wider than normal. He was slight in build and couldn't bring the same cruel assault that Tom had given her. He mounted her, pounded roughly in and out and soon had dropped his load, as did the next guy. Her relief didn't last long as the fifth member of the group moved between her legs. His black cock was massive. Nearly as long as Ron's, it was much wider than Tom's. He was also a large man, not as large as Tom, but with her already pounded pussy, enough to have the same effect. He wasted no time plunging in. "WHAM, WHAM, WHAM", she could feel his assault and the tears began to once again form in her eyes. He seemed to go on forever taking great pleasure in her muffled cries. It took a full twenty minutes before he added his cum to the others. It had been flowing from her opened, cruelly used pussy and down her crease to her ass and the sheets beneath her.

Now as much as my wife loves to have men cum inside her, she hates the feeling of the cum on her skin for long periods of time. They seemed to sense this. "The little lady needs cleaning", someone said. Ron moved his fingers down between her legs, "I believe you're right", he said. Ron scooped up a large glob of cum. As he did this, one of the guys pulled down her gag, Tom piched her nose and Ron shoved the glob into her mouth then closed his hand over it. She was forced to swallow the load. They worked together and repeated this until only the cum between her ass cheeks and soaked into the sheets was left. Her gag was replaced. This bit of torture was enough to start their arousal as they once again took turns fucking her and repeating her feeding off their cum.

She hoped they were through and would leave us alone. Through her ordeal, her thoughts about me had been lost, but now she began worrying about my condition, too. "Well, whore, we seem to have taken good care of that cunt of yours and I'm sure you've enjoyed that tasty supply of our cum that you've swallowed so greedily. Seems that our job here is nearly done. You see we hang out at these places knowing we'll find some dumb slut out for a little fun. Usually we drug her and when she wakes up the next day she's sore and wondering what the hell happened to her last night. This was much better luck for us, able to get your husband to pay for a room, drugging him instead and having you fully aware of what was happening to you. Now, we have one last little bit of business and we'll bid you a fond adieu." It was Ron doing the talking and his voice still had that cruel edge to it. Maybe even crueler than before. And what did he mean by "one last little bit of business".

She didn't have long to wonder as her worst fear was realized. They dragged her from the bed and pushed her face first over the ottoman they'd dragged in from the sitting area. The only relief she had was that it was one of the average guys that was moving around behind her. Once again the astroglide was used, this time applied to the entry to her ass. First one finger then two were pushed into her heavily coated with the lube. She was a virgin in that hole and her body tensed. She and hubby had tried anal sex a few times, but she'd always froze at the pain and he, caring for her as he did, would stop. She knew there was no chance of that this time. She tried to relax to lessen her ordeal, but the tension was still there as one of her rapists' cocks pushed against her virgin hole. He took his time pushing into her and past her rim, but it still hurt and she once again cried out through her gag. He was slow but steady until he had pushed all the way inside her. Average or not she felt as if he was splitting her in two. He then began moving in and out, slow then faster and faster until he growled and let loose a large load into her bowels. When his softened cock pulled out, she sobbed. The last cruelty had been inflicted on her, the final humiliation. Taken by these men and used as a sex toy. No regard for her feelings, just used and tossed aside. A night of pleasure for them and a nightmare for her.

They used her stockings to tie her to the bed. "Thank your husband for the use of your holes", Ron said as they walked through the bedroom door. "Ditto", said Tom and the others. She lay there listening to the hotel room door close, their footsteps fading into the hall. She wondered how long it would take her husband to come around. She could see daylight through the window and knew she had been used for at least 5 hours. Sore, worn and tired, she didn't have to wait long for his sudden awakening. He moved quickly into the room, untied her and held her exhauted form against him. "Happy Anniversary, Dear." "And a Happy Anniversary to you", she replied. "Maybe I'll let you fuck me in the ass again in another thirty-five years", she said with a tired smile.
tnc4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 08:53 AM   #2
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Very enjoyable Good story!!

xx
dark_d3viant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 09:00 AM   #3
Hellcat
At Rest

Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

That was good, thanks for sharing it with us
Old 02-17-2007, 09:02 AM   #4
tnc4fun
Privileged Member

tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_d3viant
Very enjoyable Good story!!

xx
Thanks...I wrote it for my wife. She said it made her hot, especially since she knows the three main guys I featured...intimately I might add .
Old 03-06-2007, 03:28 PM   #5
DominUncle

DominUncle Level 1 (100+)DominUncle Level 1 (100+)
Default nice twist!

an interesting "more than you bargained for" twist on how to rape someone looking to get fucked. I wonder if in the interest of sordid reality, guys who would do that to an eager woman wouldn't be a bit more brutal - a little slapping around and serious abuse of breasts at the least. A very nice story, nonetheless. May you and your wife never encounter such a nasty surprise.
DominUncle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 09:52 PM   #6
tnc4fun
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DominUncle
an interesting "more than you bargained for" twist on how to rape someone looking to get fucked. I wonder if in the interest of sordid reality, guys who would do that to an eager woman wouldn't be a bit more brutal - a little slapping around and serious abuse of breasts at the least. A very nice story, nonetheless. May you and your wife never encounter such a nasty surprise.
Encounter it ? How about planning on it .

Yes, there would certainly be a little more than she bargained for. She does want that realisitic feeling. We shall see. I'll most certainly report here when things actually happen.