Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-25-2013, 06:23 PM   #221
xd1212

xd1212 has initial reputation

1. Erin Heatherton - she will first be broken. I will tie her face down, hands to feet on the bed. I will play with her tits, body and clit. I will kiss and lick every part of her body. Everytime she cums, I will expand the pear of anguish in her ass a little more and insert a thin reed into her finger/toenails. Once she begs me to fuck her, I will give her a scenario to play where I will give her the prettiest she has, and go out for a romantic dinner. A vibrator will be put into her underwear too to make it more humiliating. She will have scripted lines on what to say, and I will get to touch her wherever I want in public and she will act as if she is enjoying it. We will then go back and then we will begin an entire night of me entering her...

2. Alice Eve - I'll fuck her where she's never gone before

3. Lindsay Ellingson - there will be alot of modeling

xd1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 06:29 PM   #222
Fakimer

Fakimer has initial reputation

My 7th pick is Jessica Tyler.

1) Debby Ryan
2) Jojo Levesque
3) Alyson Hannigan
4) Mackenzie Rosman
5) January Jones
6) Leann Rimes
7) Jessica Tyler

[img=http://img158.imagevenue.com/loc4/th_441068781_543534_10151246493022289_1193767890_n _122_4lo.jpg]

Last edited by Fakimer; 08-25-2013 at 06:36 PM. Reason: Getting pictures right.
Fakimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 07:39 AM   #223
Knottyguy
Privileged Member

Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

1- Rebecca Herbst
2- Grace park

Knottyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 09:08 AM   #224
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I should have started doing this a long time ago. Fortunately most of my choices are still available. I'll start out with Erin Andrews. And when I'm done with her I'll be sure she knows that each time she looks into the TV camera, her rapist is watching her, reliving the fun times we shared together.

1] Erin Andrews
2]
3]
4]
5]
6]
7]
8]
9]
10]
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 12:18 PM   #225
papabear69
Banned

papabear69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)papabear69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)papabear69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)papabear69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)papabear69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)papabear69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)papabear69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)papabear69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)papabear69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)papabear69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)papabear69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I too would like to join! Many of my favorites have been drafted already, but with so many more sexy celebs to choose from, I'm sure I'll find some choice sluts to play with.

THE PICK:

With my first pick, I select tv & film actress LENA HEADEY, age 39, England.

THE ENCOUNTER:

I eagerly exit the elevator that opens into my high-rise penthouse apartment, anticipating a wild weekend spent in the company of my hand-picked harem. I am greeted in the lavishly decorated vestibule by English television & film actress Lena Headey, who has risen through the ranks to occupy the position of 'madam'. Lena's been with me for a couple of years now, and her experience shows in her preparedness. She looks sleek & sexy in a black see-through lace fitted blouse, matched with a high-waisted pencil skirt, cupless corset & 5-inch strappy heels - all made of black vinyl. Lena approaches with an engraved golden tray that carries refreshments just for me. I notice the expensive black diamond-encrusted collar she wears around her slender neck - a trifle that all of my kept sluts are expected to wear - and nod approvingly.

"Is everything prepared, Lena?" I ask, removing my tailored suit jacket. Lena places the tray on the marble-top table to my left and begins undressing me, loosening my necktie and unbuttoning my dress shirt.

"Yes, Master," answers Lena in a posh English accent, her voice soft and seductive. "Your slaves are all present and prepared to your wishes, Master."

"Excellent," I respond. "Now ... where's my kiss, Beautiful?"

Lena's eyes meet mine, and she stifles a shudder, seeing the sudden mercilessness there. She recognizes that look, and knows instantly that I am in one of those moods. Lena has also been with me long enough to know to watch out when I begin using cute little nicknames to address my cunts. Desperate to stay on my good side, Lena gently presses herself onto my chest, lifts her pouty lips to mine, and proceeds with a hungry open-mouthed kiss that makes her body quiver and my cock twitch. Finally breaking the kiss, I gently cup her chin and grin. Lena turns 40 years old this year, and she is still an absolutely stunning beauty. I feast my eyes on her lovely classical features: those high cheekbones, that proud jawline ... and that mouth! I trace my thumb across her sensuous lips, and she responds by playfully puckering them, as if eager for something to suck on. I immediately want and need to fuck Lena Headey's mouth.

"On your knees, you beautiful bitch," I command coldly, still cupping her chin. "Get on your knees and suck your master's cock."

Lena doesn't dare break eye contact as she lowers herself to the polished marble floor, and begins undoing my belt and pants. She frees my manhood and, still looking up at me with those sultry green-gray bedroom eyes, she opens that gorgeous mouth wide and takes me inside. She sucks me in slowly, a centimeter at a time, until I feel my dickhead reach the back of her mouth. My hand leaves her chin and moves around to the back of her head, waiting for her to try and back off ... but she doesn't. She knows better than to balk at this point, knows what kind of mood I'm in, and knows what could happen if she displeases me so early into the weekend. Lena is determined to be the perfect little slut for her master, and it shows in how she folds her hands behind her back and slowly muscles my girth into her tight wet gullet.

I let out a contented sigh as I reach over to the golden tray and pour myself a drink, smiling at the sound of liquor pouring into the glass, mixed with the slurping and schlocking noises coming from Lena Headey as she deep-throats my cock. I decide that it is a decent start to the weekend.

THE HAREM:

01] Lena Headey (age 39)
02]
03]
04]
05]
06]
07]
08]
09]
10]

Last edited by papabear69; 08-28-2013 at 06:40 PM.
papabear69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 12:29 PM   #226
Knottyguy
Privileged Member

Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

1-Rebecca Herbst
2-Grace Park
3-Emmanuelle Chriqui

Old 08-26-2013, 01:09 PM   #227
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yeah, I have a thing for the older gals. After all, they should be smart enough to avoid being captured to begin with. That and I have to think they have older school morals and would fight like hell to avoid being captured.

1] Erin Andrews
2] Christie Brinkley
3]
4]
5]
6]
7]
8]
9]
10]
Old 08-26-2013, 11:42 PM   #228
papabear69
Banned

papabear69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)papabear69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)papabear69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)papabear69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)papabear69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)papabear69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)papabear69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)papabear69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)papabear69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)papabear69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)papabear69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

First Grace Park, then Emmanuelle Chriqui! Well played, Knottyguy.

THE PICK:

With my second pick, I select film actress KEIRA KNIGHTLEY, age 28, England.

THE ENCOUNTER:

I push open the double doors that lead into the penthouse's master bedchamber, and hear soft classical music wafting up into the two-story-tall vaulted ceiling. I smile at the sight of the unmade bed, and the many pairs of discarded delicate underthings that litter the room, as if lingerie had rained down from above. My encounter with Lena in the vestibule has put me into something of good mood, and left me with a half-buttoned dress shirt as my only clothing. I stalk barefoot across the plush carpet, crossing the breadth of the room and into the adjoining boudoir. A slow smile spreads across my face as I find sitting there, in front of a grand vanity mirror, the next little slut in my harem.

"Hello, Gorgeous," I announce, causing English film actress Keira Knightley to practically jump out of her chair with a start. Her pretty dark brown eyes go wide, and she instinctively places a hand over her breastbone, as if to still her beating heart.

"I ... I'm sorry, Master," begins Keira, flustered, looking around at the mess she's made with the clothing and shoes and jewelry laying about everywhere. "I wanted to find the perfect outfit for you, but I lost track of time - "

I hold up a finger to my lips and shush her, and Keira stops speaking with an uncertain nod. "Come here," I command, depositing the glass I've brought with me from the vestibule. "Let me have a look at you."

I step forward to take Keira's hand and raise her arm, prompting her to slowly perform a 360-degree turn for my viewing pleasure. She looks absolutely exquisite in a floor-length backless gold satin evening gown, with a sequined neckline that plunges to her navel, and a slit along the side that rises to just below the hip. A long shapely leg peeks out from the provocative slit, showing off a full-figured thigh that looks almost out of place on a body so small and delicate. Keira's made-up face accentuates her doll-like features, highlighting her smoky eyes, and porcelain skin. Her pouting lips and classically beautiful cheekbones & jawline remind me of the slut who just serviced me in the other room less than an hour ago. I guess I have a type.

"Look ... at ... you," I say softly, tracing a finger down her naked spine to where the embroidered sequins rest, just below the small of her back. "This dress must cost a fortune. You look fucking gorgeous, Gorgeous." Keira shivers as she looks at my reflection in the vanity mirror, and catches the sneer on my face and the gleam in my eye. "Aren't you going to thank me for complimenting you?" I ask.

"Thank you, Master," Keira says, biting her lip as she fidgets with her hands. Suddenly, as I stand behind her, I grab at the embroidered waistline of her gown and with tear it open with my bare hands. Keira lets out a scream, which she tries to hold back by bringing up a hand to cover her mouth. In the vanity mirror, I can see her big brown eyes rapidly fill with tears. Before she can react, I grab her beautiful neck and force her to bend over the vanity. With a vicious yank from my hand and a soundless sob from Keira, I tear away her flimsy black satin thong panties. I feel her skinny body begin to tremble in shock, as I begin to stroke Keira's shaved pussy from behind. Letting go of her neck, I grab a handful of her hair and yank backwards, creating an inviting little arch to her back and forcing her to look me in the eye through our mirrored reflections. The ruined evening gown lays in a puddle of gold satin at Keira's feet.

"What do you say, Gorgeous?" I ask, grinning as I feel the first hints of moisture on my fingers from her defenseless snatch. "Aren't you going to thank me for helping you get undressed?" Keira gives an open-mouthed gasp as I sink my middle finger to the knuckle in her tight little twat. I breathe in the heady scent of her sex, and feel my cock begin to stir against Keira's bare thigh.

"Thank you, Master," answers Keira, her cultivated English-accented voice barely above a whisper. The tears streaming from her eyes have begun to ruin her eye makeup. I sink a second finger into Keira's spasming snatch, which ellicits a moan from the beautiful English actress.

"Again," I order, as I begin finger-fucking Keira Knightley's pussy roughly and in earnest. "Say it again. Say it louder."

"Thank you, Master," comes her reply, a throaty rasp choked by a barely-suppressed sob.

"Again," I command, my fingers succeeding in making her pussy more damp by the second, while my other hands maintains its grip on her hair.

"Thank you, Master," she repeats, shuddering as I manage to make contact with her clit with each inward stroke. "Thank you, Master." She gasps again, her face a mask of anguish, torn between hunger and humiliation. "Thank you, Master."

I remove my fingers and bring the head of my fully erect cock to rest at the entrance to her steaming cunt. With one hand in her hair, and the other now around her throat, I lean forward and say softly into Keira Knightley's ear:

"You're welcome."

THE HAREM:

01] Lena Headey (age 39)
02] Keira Knightley (age 28)
03]
04]
05]
06]
07]
08]
09]
10]

Last edited by papabear69; 08-28-2013 at 06:44 PM.
Old 08-27-2013, 12:58 AM   #229
xd1212

1. Erin Heatherton - she will first be broken. I will tie her face down, hands to feet on the bed. I will play with her tits, body and clit. I will kiss and lick every part of her body. Everytime she cums, I will expand the pear of anguish in her ass a little more and insert a thin reed into her finger/toenails. Once she begs me to fuck her, I will give her a scenario to play where I will give her the prettiest she has, and go out for a romantic dinner. A vibrator will be put into her underwear too to make it more humiliating. She will have scripted lines on what to say, and I will get to touch her wherever I want in public and she will act as if she is enjoying it. We will then go back and then we will begin an entire night of me entering her...

4. Julie Henderson - I'm gonna run my hands all over that body, especially the arms and legs

Old 08-27-2013, 07:49 AM   #230
Knottyguy
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by papabear69 View Post
First Grace Park, then Emmanuelle Chriqui! Well played, Knottyguy.

1-Rebecca Herbst
2-Grace park
3-Emmanuelle Chriqui
4-Michelle Krusiec

Old 08-27-2013, 12:34 PM   #231
papabear69
Banned

Nice, Knottyguy. Michelle Krusiec is a good pick up. I may have to schedule a play date at your brothel. Love those hot Asian bitches!

I also like xd1212's decision to draft Alice Eve. And I may have to speak to jackpot69 about a possible future trade for Miranda Kerr.

THE PICK:

With my third pick, I select film & television actress OLIVIA WILDE, age 29, United States.

THE ENCOUNTER:

I give a long languid stretch as I pad barefoot and naked into the penthouse apartment's luxury spa bathroom. My session with Keira, while satisfying, has left me sticky and sweaty, and a quick dip in the bathroom's jacuzzi sounds like a good idea. As I enter the bathroom, I am greeted by the sounds of light splashing and soft moaning. There, sitting in the jacuzzi with her long legs splayed and her fingers working her hot little pussy, is another of my favorite kept sluts.

Olivia Wilde doesn't even notice as I slip into the comfortably hot bubbling water and wade across to stand between her open inviting legs. She has her head craned back, eyes closed and slack-jawed as she diddles herself furiously, oblivious to the world. Olivia is different from most of my other girls. She is a true and utter nymphomaniac, through and through. Olivia manages to be sexually aggressive while still being utterly submissive, begging for everything I give her and always pleading for more.

I drink in the view she presents as she reaches her climax. Her long lithe legs go stiff at an awkward angle, her nipples jut out from her cute little A-cups begging for attention, and her glamorous cover-girl features twist into an expression of utter bliss. The water bubbling between her legs foams white as it mixes with the spend from her twitching twat. Finally, she relaxes, letting her lean little body sink back into the water, and she opens her eyes to see me, standing in the middle of the jacuzzi with that look in my eye.

"Fuck me, Master," she coos, her voice a throaty whisper as she wades over to snake her slender arms around my neck. "Please, Master. Please fuck me." She snakes a leg around my waist and begins grinding her neatly trimmed pubis into my thigh. Unbidden, Olivia leans into kiss me, an action that I stop by cooly bringing up my hand and taking her by the throat. Her exotic teal eyes go wide as I begin to squeeze, and her supermodel features begin to redden from the desire to breathe.

"Aren't you an eager beaver," I sneer, using my other hand to painfully tweak and twist Olivia's pert brown nipples. "Be good little fuckslut and stroke your master's cock."

Olivia drops a hand below the gently churning water, and lovingly grasps my swelling manhood. Tears begin streaming from her dreamy sea green eyes and down her chiseled crimson cheeks from the exquisite throttling I'm giving her. I can feel her body weakening against me, and she picks up the pace of her hand job, desperate to bring me to climax before she passes out. If she fails, she knows the punishment that awaits her when she comes to. I decide that I can't wait for when she does.

THE HAREM:

01] Lena Headey (age 39)
03] Olivia Wilde (age 29)
04]
05]
06]
07]
08]
09]
10]

Last edited by papabear69; 08-28-2013 at 06:45 PM.
Old 08-27-2013, 03:47 PM   #232
xd1212

4. Julie Henderson - I'm gonna run my hands all over that body, especially the arms and legs

5. Katsia Zingarevich

Old 08-27-2013, 04:24 PM   #233
Knottyguy
Privileged Member

1-Rebecca Herbst
2-Grace park
3-Emmanuelle Chriqui
4-Michelle Krusiec
5-Molly Quinn

Old 08-28-2013, 02:32 PM   #234
Fakimer

Fakimer has initial reputation

My 8th pick is Sara Evans.

1) Debby Ryan
2) Jojo Levesque
3) Alyson Hannigan
4) Mackenzie Rosman
5) January Jones
6) Leann Rimes
7) Jessica Tyler
8) Sara Evans

Last edited by Fakimer; 08-28-2013 at 02:33 PM. Reason: Spelling
Fakimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 03:46 PM   #235
Knottyguy
Privileged Member

1-Rebecca Herbst
2-Grace Park
3-Emmanuelle Chriqui
4-Michelle Krusiec
5-Molly Quinn
6-Rachelle Lefevre

Old 08-28-2013, 04:49 PM   #236
justmetoo
Privileged Member

I have to go with Elizabeth Hurley next. I'm a huge fan of a nice rack. Something about mature boobs work so nice for me. Typically softer and flop around a lot as I'm pounding her mercilessly.

1] Erin Andrews
2] Christie Brinkley
3] Elizabeth Hurley
4]
5]
6]
7]
8]
9]
10]
Old 08-28-2013, 05:34 PM   #237
papabear69
Banned

I'm loving that Molly Quinn choice. She was actually on my short-list of redheads to potentially draft. And I really like that Elizabeth Hurley pick. Boy, did I have a thing for her a while back!

THE PICK:

With my fourth pick, I select film actress FREIDA PINTO, age 28, India.

THE ENCOUNTER:

Dressed only in a white terry-cloth bathrobe, I venture out onto the penthouse's terrace, in search of some fresh air. The setting sun has washed the rooftop garden and the city skyline around it in shades of gold. Adding to the view's breathtaking beauty are the figures of two naked women down by the garden's small koi pond. I immediately recognize Keira Knightley, as she kneels by a large white beach towel, applying massage oil to the back and shoulders of a girl lying face down in front of her. It isn't until I get nearer that I recognize who the other woman is.

Freida Pinto lets out a long relaxed sigh as Keira works on her with those slender fingers. The Indian film actress is an absolute vision in the nude. Her glorious mocha-brown complexion glistens from the jasmine-scented massage oil, catching golden sunlight and bathing her small slender frame in a goddess-like aura. I watch Keira's fingers play loving attention the gorgeous globes of Freida's pert petite bottom, and my manhood twitches to life beneath my bathrobe.

I quietly approach and kneel down beside Keira, silently warning her to not to betray my presence with a finger pursed to my lips. Keira gives a shy uncertain smile and continues massaging Freida's ass, while I watch. I help myself to the bottle of the warm jasmine oil, pouring a generous amount onto Keira's fingers as they knead those sweet little cheeks. Freida gives another contented sigh, oblivious to the oil also being applied to my thick and turgid cock, which juts out from my bathrobe with eager insistence. With her eyes closed and her head turned away from me, Freida has no idea that her master is by her side with his dick out - a fact I plan on taking full advantage of!

Unable to wait any longer, I disrobe and position myself above and behind Freida Pinto's naked prone body, to slide my hefty cock between her supple butt cheeks. Quickly, before Freida can react to what's going on, I lunge forward, forcing my swollen member into her tight defenseless asshole. An ear-splitting scream escapes from the brown-skinned goddess' throat, and she begins to buck and thrash in vain against my sudden and relentless anal assault. The feel of her anus spasming around my formidable girth is rapturous, and the anguished wails that serve as her protests are music to my ears. I look over the see Keira kneeling next to us, her legs splayed beneath her as she works two oiled fingers in and out of her own pussy. I give a feral grin as Keira moans softly and Freida cries pitiably, and settle in for a long hard ride behind my delectable desi slut.

THE HAREM:

01] Lena Headey (age 39)
03] Olivia Wilde (age 29)
04] Freida Pinto (age 28)
05]
06]
07]
08]
09]
10]

Last edited by papabear69; 08-28-2013 at 08:44 PM.
Old 08-28-2013, 06:29 PM   #238
Knottyguy
Privileged Member

1-Rebecca Herbst
2-Grace Park
3-Emmanuelle Chriqui
4-Michelle Krusiec
5-Molly Quinn
6-Rachelle Lefevre
7-Deborah Ann Wol

Old 08-28-2013, 09:15 PM   #239
xd1212

5. Yesica Toscanini - yummm

Old 08-28-2013, 09:19 PM   #240
papabear69
Banned

Nice, Knotty. Contrary to my draft record, redheads and asians are my weakness.

xd1212, I've never heard of Yesica Toscanini, but she looks amazing!

Last edited by papabear69; 08-28-2013 at 09:22 PM.