Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-16-2010, 01:52 AM   #1
mysterious-sexism

mysterious-sexism Level 4 (400+)mysterious-sexism Level 4 (400+)mysterious-sexism Level 4 (400+)mysterious-sexism Level 4 (400+)mysterious-sexism Level 4 (400+)
Default Best Friend's Duty

Small towns in North Carolina, or small towns in general, aren't like none other places. There ain’t no anonymity. There ain’t no secrets. Everyone’s always up in everyone’s business…But at the same time, friendships are deeper than any place else.
Growing up on a farm at the far edge of the county, nearly 30 minutes from the town, I made three incredible good pals. Names were John, Jason, and Casey. We used to go shootin’ in the woods with our BB guns, camping in the woods, doin’ boy scouts, skipping school, etc. I was always the head strong one in the group. The QB for the high school football team, always got the cutest girls. John, Jason, and Casey were my boys from way back in the day. And in high school, it seemed like our friendships would never end.
When high school was ending, my uncle asked me if I wanted a job at the law firm in town. He said, it was a decent job and there was room for growth. I decided to take it, and said goodbye to any dreams of college. As did most of us. John went to work at his Dad’s auto repair shop, and Jason got a share of the farm. For all of us, life was like any in small town America.
Casey was different. He went off to college in New York City and got mighty scholarships. I wasn’t ever jealous. Nahh, he was like a younger brother to me and I was proud of him like none other. And every time he came back home, we’d all go out camping and he’d talk about his life in the Big Apple. None of the rest of us had ever even been. He would talk about catching subways, and hooking up with some fine bitches. It was all foreign stuff to us, and it made me fiercely proud of him. My boy was making it big in the city…and honestly too!
As we got older things got more tough to meet up. I got transferred to a city about an hour away from home, and could only make it back to the ‘rents on the weekend. John, Jason and I all got married to our high school sweet hearts, and were getting settled with our own lives. Every time Casey would come down for our wedding, our parents would nag the shit outta him about when he’d be settlin’ down himself. Whatever happened though, every independence day, we’d all meet up. All our ladies would have girls night out in the city, and we’d all go up into the mountains, and camp out. Live like real men.
Things were about to get interestin’ this year, cause Casey was gonna bring his girl…
“Casey’s bringin’ himself a girl home! And her name’s Vanessa! ” I shouted.
“Really? Damn! A fine smart boy like that’s gonna get himself hitched up to the Queen o f England” John said.
“Hahaha” I laughed, “We’re gonna have to make her feel welcome here! Give her a Newsbury, North Carolina welcome!”
I got off the phone, and smiled to my wife, Betty.
“You boys better be careful. John almost stepped his foot into a sinkin’ sand last time.”
“Well it all depends on how much we drink! Care goes out the window after a couple of ‘em Elm brewery beers” I smiled to myself, “….Now honey, this girl. She’s one of them city folks. She’ll dress and talk fancy. You got that night dress you bought when you went up to Richmond with the girls.”
“That ol’ black thing? I gotta find it in the back of the closet…probably got baby spit up all over it!”
“Well let’s get dry cleaned then!” I yelped cheerfully grabbing her and swinging her around. “Casey bringin’ a girl home!”

I changed my tie ten times before I got in the car to go pick Casey up from the airport. Betty kept on telling me I was acting like a teenage girl on her first date. I laughed her off, but when I saw Casey, I went over and gave him a huge bear hug. He was a small guy, skinny, and 5’11’’, and an I was tall and muscular at 6’4’’, so it musta looked odd to his girl.
“Guess we found your boyfriend.” Vanessa said.
Everyone froze. Betty stopped fixing her dress to cover up the Taco Bell stain from the ride over. I turned and stared at her. Casey had found himself a nice girl. She was 5’ 10’’, long blonde hair that seemed to never be out of place, an hourglass style waist, perky but classy 3D breasts that gave her a conservative, but lustful appearance. Her slender legs were accented by her average length skirt that were high enough to reveal a pair of flawless skinned slim legs that finished themselves off on a pair of sexy heels. Her face was lean, with thin pink lips, and a pair of dashing blue eyes. The only flaw on her seemed to be this look of utter disgust on her face.
“Hello Ma’am” I said, attempting my best to be cultured. I tipped my hat, and leaned over a bit, to kiss her hand like I saw in ‘em movies.
“What the hell?” she said, and stepped back with her hands up. “I just moisturized my hands. And your hands look like they’ve been carrying mud all day.”
I looked down at my hands. They were firm and rough from years of helping my dad on the ranch.
“Those ‘em hands of a workin’ man, ma’am” I said softly.
My wife noticing the awkwardness of the situation, decided to diffuse the situation. “Well there…that’s enough of that conversatin’ out here! We gotta be off to Jason’s! His girl makes a fine cherry cake…and I ain’t about to let that go to waste!”
As we turned to leave, I looked at Casey. He looked like he wanted to explain Vanessa’s words, but couldn’t find a reasonable explanation. His shoulders just fell and he walked behind her like her puppy dog. I couldn’t explain it but it filled me with an incredible anger.

The rest of the evening went by even more terribly. Vanessa made snidish comments to everyone. Made fun of the kids, made fun of the town, made fun of everything. I put it aside as homesickness, until I was walking past the guest bedroom where Casey and Vanessa were spending the night in my place. Since I heard the angry voices, I decided to linger and hear what was being said….
“….and to think that you came from this filth? Tell me that you won’t be friends with them after you’re married.” Vanessa’s voice rang out.
“Please honey, they good people. I’ve known ‘em forever…” Casey’s voice pleaded weakly.
“Well don’t forget that if you want to see your daughter, you have to live by my agreements.”
HIS DAUGHTER???? I was shocked. I almost coughed out of surprise at that point. Casey was a father! To my wife he had always been a brother-in-law…the best man at my wedding. While John and Jayson had shared a special deep bond, Casey and I had had our own close friendship that was deeper than with the other two. As only children, I had seen him as my brother. I was an Uncle! I had never known! My heart leaped to my mouth….

Casual observation would have thought that we were all just very tired when John, Jayson, Casey, and I had left in the morning for the campsite at 5:30 am. But there was little or no explanation why Vanessa walked to her car instead of back inside with of the rest of the girls. In an eerie, unfamiliar, violent part of my brain, I noted that she turned and drove towards Breezewood, a small truckstop joint at the edge of town, where the local state road met the interstate.
The first couple hours were OK. But it did not take long for Casey to spill. We were, after all, hanging out like most men, and drinking until dawn. But Casey’s five shots by 5:30 PM told me something was wrong. It wasn’t even dark yet, and this guy was plastered and on the verge of getting kicked out.
I decided to take him to the toilet to throw it all up. The whole story came out between breaks of vomit.”
“She has my daughter ……………………………………………………I work for……………………………………..I work for her daddy’s company but she…………………………….won’t allow me to see my girl…………………unless I marry…………………..unless marry her………………………and then she will………………she hates you guys!!!!!................she hates everything………………….she hates me! She hates my town! She hates you……..”

By this point, John had walked into the bathroom and started helping out. I turned to leave and told John that I was going to go help set up the tents in the woods. Knowing Casey…and knowing that all of them had had their share of drinks…I knew that I could make it back to the tents unnoticed. I texted the campsite head to unlock the gate, I knew he’d think that the flashlight I’d left on in my tent earlier was me readin’. I knew when it finally conked out in an hour or two, he’d think I was falling asleep. But I knew I wouldn’t be there. I found some old torn sockings of my wife’s to put over my head, and headed over to Breezewood.

When I arrived at the hotel, I saw the Vacancy sign flashing out front. Only one room in the entire small motel was lit up. I entered the room, and the humidity of the shower rose up in my face. I snuck into the closet of the room and peaked out between the slabs.
Vanessa, finally got out of the shower. As if drained by the events of the day, she walked around the room sulkily, with her hair all tied up in a towel, and another longer white beach covering her body. The door was locked, and the room was empty. I’m surprised Vanessa didn’t notice the door knob of the closet door turning as she checked her perfect skin out in the mirror.

I slowly turned the door know more as Vanessa slipped on her sleep mask and walked over to the bed. The blinds were already shut and the door locked and as she turned off the lamp in the room, my heart started to race faster and faster. I wanted to teach this bitch a lesson like none other...teach her what happens when you fuck with country. "Country" goes right ahead and fucks you. After she had cozied up into her blankets, the silence was unbearable. The throbbing blood in my ears, the hardness of my 9.5'' cock, the angry sweat still managing to seep through the stocking on my face down from my hair and into my eyes.

Finally, when I could bear it no more, I slid the door open. It didn't even let out a squeek. I looked at myself in the mirror. In the dark, I could barely tell who I was. All I could see was the hard pecs and abs from years of hardwork bursting out of my t-shirt, and my menacing eyes glancing out of the holes I'd cut into the stocking for my mouth and to be able to see. I smiled fiercely, and a look of evil seemed to flash through the dark depths of my pupils.

I walked over to the bed. I had never done this, but there wasn't an ounce of fear in me. There was no uneasiness. Just anger, adrenaline, and horniness. I was waiting for the perfect moment to pounce. To catch my prey. It was then that I realized that my breath was getting harder, heavier, and faster.

As if unsettled, her head, still blinded by the eye mask turned as if trying to listen for something. One hand reached up to pull the mask down. I let out a roar, and jumped onto the bed.

Immediately reacting to the incredible weight on her, she began to toss and thrash. My one hand immediately went for her mouth muffling her cry for help. My other hand pressed roughly down on her stomach, while she reached up and pulled off her eye cover. The look of fear and her eyes was only matched with the unfamiliarity. The light blue of her eye met the cold steel darkness of my eyes with utter terror.

"Shut up...Shut up....SHUT UP!" I whispered. "You ain't gonna get outta spreadin your legs for me. So you'd better open wide and take it sweetheart." I laughed, my voice nasal with giddiness and horniness...unfamiliar even to my own ears.

"No PLEASE!" she begged, muffled by my rough hands holding her soft lips clamped. "NOOO....". I swung my hand back and slapped her across the face, and her cry faded into sobs. I reached my hand down and tear open the buttons of the front of her fight gown.

"AAAHHHH!" She let out another muffled yell.

"What Bitch. You never been handled by a man before? You want someone to treat you like a whore? You love opening your twat up to huge cocks. Don't you? Don't you..."

Her stomach was soft and smooth and warm from the shower water. I slid up looking for supple breasts that I had eyed all evening.

"Yeah that's it. There it is" I whispered as my hands ran up against her huge rack that was squeezed down by the weight of my body. My fingers ran across her tender nipples. I glanced down to see that they were rosy pink, like an 18 year old girls cherry and were perky and hard from the roughness of my fingers.

"OH Baby...I'm gonna tear you apart with my cock tonight..."

"NOOO!" She cried and with one last ounce of energy, she swung up and scratched my face. I could feel her nail tear at the skin of my left cheek from under the stocking. I raised myself up with seething anger, and now more turned on than ever. I swung my hand and slapped her hard across the face with all my force.

She covered her face with both her hands and started sobbing heavily. I leaned back down over her.

"You like it rough, yeah?" I started grinding my hips down between her legs, only a layer of clothing between my rigid cock and her tight snatch. "You like to play rough?...You wanna get fucked like an animal?"

I reached back to grab the rope that I had stuffed into my jeans. I quickly tied her wrists to the bedpost above her head as she struggled. She begged and cried and fought, but my strength was too much for her. She could only wimper now and plead.

"Pleaseeee don't rape me. Please I'll do anything..."

I finished tying the knot and grabbed her face roughly and licked the side of her cheek. I wanted her to feel used and dominated, like the way she had used my best friend. I kissed her roughly and licked my tongue all over her face. I was gonna fuck this bitch like a dog.

I couldn’t stand it anymore. I reached down to feel her pussy. I licked one finger and moved it down between her lips and pushed my finger in.
“AHHH! NOOOO!” She cried and tightened the walls of her cunt around my finger. Squeezing it with her womanhood.

“You like that?...Oh damn your pussy is so tight. You wanna squeeze my cock don’t you? You want me to shove my prick right in their don’t you?”
With both my hands, I tore her underwear apart. I lifted it to my nose and inhaled deeply. The sticky wet pussy juice of hers almost had a tangy sweet odor.

“You all wet for me down there?” I asked her. Before she could reply or shout, I shoved the underwear into her mouth, and muffled all other cries from her.

“You’re gonna be quiet now bitch! I’m sick of hearing you yap. I want you to shut your mouth and open your pussy like a good girl.” All she did was moan and sob her muffled cry. Her cheeks were still red from my slap, and her supple breasts heaves up and down with the cries. Her legs, now bare and white were in sharp contrast to her tight pink pussy lips. Her vagina was smooth and clean shaven.

I slapped her vagina lips playfully. “Aww honey, you didn’t have to go and shave for me. I’m hairy for the both of us.”

With a quick stroke, I unbuckled my belt. I pulled my pants down. I quicly through a glance back at the mirror behind me. My ass was tight and firm and ready to pump this whore with my juicky prick. Her legs were spread open from the weight of my hips.

“God, I shoulda videotaped this. Show all the boys back home how dem city slickers love a good ol’ country boy pounding.”

I immediately realized that I had almost given away that I knew her background and was shocked. However, she didn’t notice at all. I looked around at the suitcases on the floor. “You all packed up to go to the city, but you couldn’t leave without a taste of country style sausage.”

I leveled my pecker to her pussy lips. “You don’t need no lube, you’re already juiced up for me. Open wide!” And without any warning. I shoved all 9 and a half inches deep into her vagina. "Haha" I thought to myself. "Bitch coulda used some lube…"

"AARRRGGGGGGHHHH!!!" She let out a pathetic muffled cry as my cock rammed deep inside of her. She was tight like none other and her pussy grabbed at my cock and clenched deep inside her. I stayed there for a second taking in the cries and feeling the cunt twist in pain from the girth of my manhood.

"AAAAHHH YEAAAAAAAHHHHHH! Bitch you gonna make me cum so fast...you love that don't you?" I pulled on out and looked down at the sides of my pole. There were small speckles of blood like I was tearing into a new virgin.

I laughed. "You feel like a Virgin? Never been fucked by a nine-inch pole have you? I'm reaming your real good, you slut"

I rammed back deep inside of her, her whole body shuddering from the power of my thrusts, her lusty boobs jiggled every time I rammed my body into her thighs.

"I'm the best fuck you've ever had, aren't I?" I whispered. I lifted her legs above my shoulders and bent her in half. She winced from the pain, but then closed her eyes as I started fucking her like a jackhammer.

I loved the sounds of my sloppy slaps. Her vagina had juiced up by now, and with each wet plop I could tell that she loved my cock. I nibbled at her titties and roughly pinched them.

"RRRRRRRRR!!! RRRRRRR!!! RRRRRRRR!!!" She screamed softly, her breath being stopped each time my pecker pounded into her tight twat. Couldn't believe this whore had a daughter. Her vag felt like I was tearing it open like a prom night queen.

I had expected to be able to last longer, but I was so incredibly turned on by her body. I felt like an animal tearing apart my prey, her vagina was my meal tonight, and there was nothing she could do about it. Somewhere deep in my depths, I could feel the hot steaming climax beginning to boil. An evil thought came across my mind at that moment.

"You wanna have my baby, bitch? A nice stappin country boy like his daddy?"

She let out a muffled cry and tears poured from the sides of her eyes.

"OHHH YEAAAHHHHH!!!!" I yelled as I sprayed my jizz deep inside of her. I pulled my cock out and wiped my dock against her legs leaving a line of my cum and a speckle of her juices and blood. My jizz, having filled her up, was dripping out of her hole onto the sheets. Her legs were still spread wide open like a used slut.

I stood up quickly and began buckling my pants. I heard a pounding on the door....

My heart jumped into my mouth. What the fuck was I gonna do? I threw the covers over her body. "You make a fucking noise while I deal with this shit, I'm gonna slit your throat bitch." I said as I grabbed her neck from over the covers. Unable to utter anything, I saw the bulge of her head, nod slowly.

I ripped the stocking mask off my head. Went to the door, swung it open and quickly stepped outside, closing the door behind me. I expected to see a handful of police and a helicopter shining at me.

"What did you need, offic..." As my eyes, got adjusted to the darkness outside the motel, I realized that there were two black men there, that I had never seen before. One of them was tall, thin, and dark, with a rigid and cold face, while the other one was lighter, with a more muscular physique, and a sinister smile on his face. "I'm sorry, did you need anything? My wife and I were settling down to sleep."

They looked at each other for a moment and then the lighter one stepped close to me and whispered: "We know what's going on in there...and we'll keep it on the dl...if we can have some..."

My heart slowed down, and a wicked smile crossed my face.

Back in the room, I threw the covers off of Vanessa's face. She blinked suddenly from the light of the room, but it was only moments before she roughly had her eyes covered with a handkerchief.

"MMMMmmmm!!! MMMMMmmmmm!!!" She yelled a muffled loudly. The tall dark man behind me was already ass-naked. His tall body was black as night and hard as steel. He jumped onto the bed, raised Vanessa head up, tore the stocking out of her mouth, and roughly opened her jaw and mouth wide.

"You bite me bitch, and I will cut your titties off." He rammed his 11.5 inch pole into her mouth so fast. Vanessa head banged off of the bed stand as his thighs shoved up against her face, and his balls banged up against her chin.

"DAMN! THIS WHITE BITCH IS A WHORE! DIDNT EVEN GAG ON MY COCK...SHE LOVED BLACK DICK."

Her mouth stuffed with meat, Vanessa could barely whimper.
"Use your tongue, your slut. Work my dick." He pulled it out and tore right back into her mouth. His face fucking was rough as the held Vanessa by her ears and hair and used it as a grip to ride her mouth. With each plow of his pecker into her mouth, her head banged off of the back of the bed. I wondered how she was even breathing at all.

He took his dick out of her mouthand slapped the sides of her face. "Tell me you love black cock in your mouth."

"FUCK YOU!" She cried. He back-handed her so hard, It even took me by surprise. His slap left rosy red prints on the side of her face where his hand had struck.

"Tell me now, you want black dick or I'll fucking rape you in the ass without any lube."

"FUCK YOU!" She cried again, in a pathetic whimper of anger.

Angered, he shoved his cock back in her mouth and started pounding at her face like it was a pussy. He left no gaps for her to breath. "Fuck...you...bitch...I'm...gonna...rape...your... ass..." He panted out as he pummeled her face. His whole body was now dripping in sweat. The smell of his sex was overpowering the room. His thick muscular ass kept tightening and relaxing as his dick, shiny from her spit tore into her lips.

Done with his brutal face-rape, he pulled out of her mouth.

She whimpered. "I love black dick" She said through pathetic sobs.

He snickered. "Too late bitch. That was a limited time offer. Your asshole is mine."

Still handcuffed to the bed, Vanessa began to scream and wail.

The light skinned guy wasn't about to take any chances, he jumped on the bed and slapped her hard across the face. The strength of his slap sent Vanessa flying and would have nearly knocked her off the bed if it weren't for the fact she was still tied to the bedpost.

Her cry softened to a sob. The handerchief around her face was wet with her tears. I heard the sharp slick slide of metal and saw the shine of metal. My breath was almost taken aback...a hammer? What was this guy doing with a hammer.

He gently placed the side of the metal head against the nipples of her breast...her titties perked up immediately, erecting like a school boy's penis. He rubbed the metal back and forth over her breasts, as Vanessa shuddered and cried.

The black man licked his lips. "Ho wants a fucking bad." He leaned forward and roughly pinched her nipples.

"Please don't kill me..Please...."

The light guy had the most wicked expression on his face. "Slut, I could smash your head in right now, but I ain't going to do shit to you until I fuck you. If you fuck nice, and you play like a good girl...Ill let you go. If not, then I can't say what my right hand's gonna do" As he said this he slid the hammer around her left breast, through her tight cleavage, and menacingly slid it across her neck.

She nodded slightly and bent her head in shock. He grabbed her roughly and brought her back to the center of the bed. With one quick movement, he cracked open her legs and stared down at her womanhood, still a mess from my ravaging rape. He leaned down and used his muscular left hand to spread her legs for him. With his right hand, He took the hammer head, and placed it at the mouth of her cunt. The metal must have been ice cold, because she gasped for breath and began to struggle.

"Don't make me warn you again, you fucking cunt." He slid the head in between the lips of her vag, and began gently tapping as if hammering at an invisible nail within her vagina.

She began to cry and wail again. "Fucking slut doesn't know when to shut up. White girls never do...Gag her." the light skinned sneered. The dark man stepped up and gagged her mouth with one quick movement. Now handcuffed, blindfolded, and gagged, she was unable to do much other than thrust her hips up towards the pounding of his hammer into her pussy.

It was incredible how Vanessa grasped at the head of the hammer with the lips of her cunt . Every time he pulled away, the lips of her twat rose upwards, gripping firmly to the hard metal head of the hammer. They sloppily sucked on the hammer, showing how eager this whore was for dick...

The light skinned man started getting faster and harder with hammerings, but still coyly teasing her vagina with his toy. He switched it up and started using the curved head of the hammer sideways...swinging it into her lips...stretching the lips of her cunt lips vertically...spreading her lips so you could see her hole stretched vertical and slim like a vending machine coin clot, ...gently raping her with his tools.

"Uh...Uh...uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." Vanessa moaned in pain...the sounds were like candy to my ears.

"Woooo! Look at 'em city slickin' hoes" I hooted, staring hungrily at her snatch...watching it gulp more and more of the hammer. "Her pussy ain't fuckin' sick of fucking poundin' good ol' farm man prick...we gotta give the lady what she wants!!"

The light skinned man was working his magic with her vagina. "Yeah you like that?...you fucking like things shoved up your hole, don't you", and with a thrust he swung the curved end deep into her pussy, so the whole head of it was in there. Curved edge and all...

"MMMHHHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMM...MMMMMMMMMMMMMHHHH HHHHHHMMMMMMM!!!!" She was shrieking a muffled cry.

"Yeah that hole can take it..." He said as her roughly pushed it in more...softly.

Vanessa was unable to take the ice chill of the hammer head inside of her spreading her cunt wide open. She began to scream, moan, and thrash...

"MMMMMHHMMMMM...MMMHMMMMMM!" And with one final cry, she thrust her hips up and met the light skinned mans fist holding the hammer, only shoving the tool deep inside of her. Her whole body shuddered, and a sharp stream of urine flowed from her arching up and off the side of the bad, and splattering onto the carpeted floor....

The light skinned man pulled the hammer out of Vanessa vagina. The head was splattered with my cum from when I'd filled her with my sperm. He looked back at me "You loaded her up pretty good...nasty little bitch"

I snickered. "Make her eat her own mess..."

The man ripped the gag off of Vanessa's lips. "Bitch, I want you to lick my tool clean...ya here now? And don't let me catch you spitting it out..."

He opened her mouth and placed the head of the hammer on her tongue. She moved her tongue around licking my cum off. As she swallowed, I could tell her disgust...she gagged slightly and coughed a little.

The light skinned man threw the hammer to the side. His breath was labored and fast, like a wild bull about to rip its horns into someone. His arm still splitting her legs open he called to the dark skinned guy.

"UNTIE HER AND HOLD 'ER DOWN...I want this bitch to fight me while I fuck her"

The muscular dark man went over and yanked at the tight knot, releasing her arms. Without even a flinch of a second he grabbed her hands. His muscles tightened and became rigid as they held her arms steady.

"Flip her over" The light skinned man called out...I wanna fuck this bitch like a dog! They flipped her over, squishing her ripe, plump breasts into the mattress. Unable to move at all, she just sobbed and cried.

The light skinned man pulled her legs off the bed onto the ground. He unzipped his crotch and pulled out a cock smaller than mine, only about 8 inches, but with a girth of an elephant tusk.

He pulled his cock and balls out, shiny and wet with his precum. He spit down onto his cock and placed it between her pussy lips. He started teasing his way in...the girth musta been too much...Vanessa mouth opened wide, but just opened and closed like a fish out of water. The light skinned mans cock was spreading her vagina apart while still splatters of my cum seeped out the sides...unable to share space with his massive thick manhood. He was about four inches deep when he leaned forward onto her back. He slid his arms under her, groping her tits and feeling their softness and their firmness. It almost looked like love-making.

He roughly tried pressing his lips against her, twisting her headsideways to look back at him. "Come on baby give me some sugar."

She leaned back, hacked up a loogie and spit it into his face. The light skinned man didnt say a word. He tore his T-shirt off and wiped the phlem off of his face.

"Whore Im going to fuck you so hard, you're gonna walk funny for a week."

He rolled the t-shirt up into a thick band, placing the middle in her teeth and holding the ends like the reins of a horse. With his grip tight, and having her reigned in he shoved the rest of his dick up her cunt.

The dark skinned man laughed and called out. "Yo balls deep bro, balls deep!"

"I aint finished yet" the light skinned man called out. And he started churning his hips around, smashing into her ass. Her juicy cheeks rolled with his body, as if sending aftershocks through her body from his cock.

"FUUUUCCCCKKK...nasty ho got a juicy snatch" He pulled his t shirt up, arching her back into an arc towards him. Slam! His hips pumped into her. I walked over and gave her thick ass a nice slap.

"GOD!!!!!" She cried out, muffling the words with the t-shirt in her mouth.

"Look at her call out my name!" The light skinned man sneered teasingly, "Whatchya gonna say slut? You like Mary? You got pregnant as a virgin?" He heaved forward and rammed his cock into her depths again.

"Slap her some more boy!" He yelled at me. "She gets tight as an asshole every time you do it."

"I'll do one better" I said, stripping off my belt. I pulled the leather belt all tight, holding the metal end in my hand. With a snap of my wrist, and the strength of my arm, I cracked her ass with the leather end of my belt. For a second, she didnt make a sound.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" She cried out moments later in pain. The skin turned a sharp red.

"OH BABY!" The light skinned man cried out, throwing his head back in ecstasy. "Oh yeah! Keep doing that to her! She fucks my prick nice and good when you do that!"

I aimed and whipped again. Her moans and cries loud and angry. With each crack, the light skinned man pumped deeper, plowing her pussy with no mercy whatsoever.

"YEAH! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" He called out with each thrust. I urged him onwards with each crack as she sobbed and whined. Her ass was marked with red streaks where my belt had met her skin.

"I can't take it anymore! Flip her over!" The black skinned man was quick on his toes. He yanked her up onto the bed and onto her back. The light skinned man, quickly straddled her face, putting his whole dick into her mouth. Without a moment to lose, he started pumping into her face with the same fury that he was fucking her cunt moments before. His face was twisted on the point of cumming.

"AWWW...YEAH...TAKE IT...SUCK MY DICK...TAKE IT ALL...MMMM" He said. Hidden under neath the lighter skinned man's body and his pumping asscheeks, tightening with ever ram of his dick into her face, Vanessa let out a silent gurgle cry. "Im coming...im coming..." And with one last ounce of effort, he grabbed her head between his hands, and slammed into her so deep that I thought his balls were in here throat.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! REAMED YOU GOOD!!!!" He yelled as he fell forward, emptying his jizz into her throat. Unable to breath, move, or spit...I saw her drinking every bit of his sperm, with his white juices seeping out the side of her lips and all over her face. The girl drank cum like a professional.

He rolled off of her and let a sigh of relief. Vanessa, still blindfolded, curled up into a ball and sobbed.

"We done with this whore boys?" I called out.

The dark skinned man smiled, "My tank's still full...and what kinda gentleman would I be if I didn't fuck that ass hole like I promised...."

The dark skinned man jumped onto the bed. Vanessa let out a yelp of surprise, having had hardly any time to react.

"Please....let me go...please...I can't take anymore..." she begged, sobbing.

The dark haired man grabbed her by the hair and yanked. "Shut up bitch...you're just a fuck hole for my cock. Now I'm gonna fuck that tiny tight pink asshole of yours and you're going to like it."

The light skinned man pulled a chair onto the bed, and put it on its side. The dark skinned man placed Vanessa over the back of it so her ass was high in the air, open and ready to be fucked. The light skinned man straddled Vanessa head, pinning it down into the sheets and holding her arms down. Vanessa struggled against the weight on her shoulders and tried to get up.

"Nooooo...PLEASE...I'll do anything, please don't do that!". Vanessa cried. The dark skinned man looked down at her ass. He spread her cheeks open, revealing a tiny, pink, asshole. He smiled and spit down into it.

"Please...please" Vanessa cried, trying to get up but unable to move other than simply thrash her legs around. The dark skinned man rubbed his pinkie into her asshole, lubing the walls with his spit. "Oooo man...she's a tight one." His 11.5 inch rock hard cock was throbbing. He placed its black-purple head against the tight hole. "Boys think she can handle my meat?" He asked.

I laughed, it was gonna be a ridiculously tight fit. Fact he was only using his spit...damn he was gonna tear her apart. "Nah...she can take it" I teased, "Bitch loves meat up her ass"

He laughed. "Nah man...look at how puckered she is...this is gonna be a first time for this slut." He spit down on his rod, making his black dick shine like steel. "Get ready to be fucked up your tight shithole, you nasty whore".

He aimed his cock right at her asshole and pushed forward. Not even half of his head was inside of her, when Vanessa started screaming. "SHUT HER UP!" The dark skinned man yelled. "SHE'S GONNA FUCKING WAKE UP THE MANAGER". The light skinned man quickly gagged her again, silencing her except for some muffled cries. "BITCH, YOU GOT YOURSELF INTO TROUBLE." And with that, he smashed forward.

"UUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" He clenched his teeth, as he tore into her tight hole. "DAMN MY COCK FEELS SO GOOD IN HER LIKE THIS".

Vanessa muffled screams were so high pitched, but the dark-skinned man ignored them. He was fucking the shit out of her asshole with his beast of a member.

"Yeah! FUCK HER GOOD, FUCK HER FUCK HER...AWWW YEAHHH", the light skinned man urged him on. The dark skinned man answered the calls by drilling roughly into her ass. Vanessa's whole body kept bouncing up and down on the squeaky bed as he pounded away at her ass.

My cock was hard as a rock again. The dark skinned man looked over and smiled at me. "You ever fuck a girl up the shitter, white boy?".

"Hell no, sir" I said, "I respect my girlfriends too much do do that to 'em" I would have said my wife, but no need for Vanessa to get any clues about my identity. Sometimes when Betty and I were showering, and I was lathering up her ass cheeks, I got hard looking at the tight and puckered butt-hole, but she would never have it.

He laughed, throwing his head back as he pumped away. "Wanna get your first piece of ass?" He pulled out and moved to the side of the bed. I jumped onto the bed like a cowboy tossing himself onto his horse.

"Sorry honey. I always buy my girls dinner, before I ask to fuck them up the ass." I placed my cock between her ass cheeks. She clenched her ass cheeks, keeping me from entering in. "Yeah whore, tighten them cheeks for me. Only gonna make it hurt more when I stuff your asshole with my meat."

I kept trying to push forward, but she was fighting to not let me into her ass. I was pissed as hell. I leaned forward and grabbed her by the neck. "Let me into your asshole you slut! You already opened up your twat for me..." I was sliding my cock roughly between her ass cheeks, the smooth skin only making my dick harder.

"I HATE YOU!" She screamed, as the gag fell loose from her lips. The lightskinned man, quickly replaced it, and slapped her across the face hard. Her eyes nearly rolling back into her head. Grasping her neck, I pulled her back towards me, arching her back backwards.

"Yeah...but you love being porked by my cock" I whispered into her ear and licked her neck roughly. And at that moment, I felt my dick meet the entrance to her nasty, tight, ass hole. God! Only my head was at the entrance, and I could tell how tight it was. I slid slowly into her, filling it deeply.

"AWWWW Yeah!" I yelled, the tightness was incredible. "Her asshole loves my cock in there. Nasty ass bitch probably cleaned herself out so she could fuck us boys." I high-fived the darkskinned man. "Oh yeah...let me fuck you..." I started pumping away, getting a nice rhythm on her ass.

Light skinned man laughed "We didn't even catch her name before we fucked her!"

Last edited by mysterious-sexism; 10-13-2010 at 09:48 PM. Reason: Formatting was weird.
mysterious-sexism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 10:57 PM   #2
mysterious-sexism

mysterious-sexism Level 4 (400+)mysterious-sexism Level 4 (400+)mysterious-sexism Level 4 (400+)mysterious-sexism Level 4 (400+)mysterious-sexism Level 4 (400+)

I slid my cock out the entire way and plowed my way back in. Her body, fighting to get me out, was squeezing away at my dick, making it tight as fuck. I wanted it to fucking hurt for her, make her feel torn apart.

Everytime I rammed into her cheeks, I could feel the pain ripple through her body...the rough fucking was breaking down this bitch.

I pulled my cock out and could see the speckles of blood from the vicious anal rape. I wiped my cock clean on her ass cheeks.
“Bitch ain’t ever been fucked by a real man…she’s puckering like a virgin!” I shouted. I shoved my cock back into her asshole, making her feel every inch of me.

“You fucking love being raped by us country boys, don’t you? You fucking city sluts all just want to me fucked nice and rough…you roll on down to these towns and strut around with your asses fallin’ outta your skirts. It’s cause you just wanna be reamed real nice. You like it now? Huh? Huh?”
I marked every question mark with a slam into her ass cheeks. I reached around her and rubbed her titties.

“…God you bitches are all the same” the light skinned man yelled out. “Give her some ass to mouth boy…let her lick your cock clean”
We all did a rotation around her, the light skinned man now taking position behind her, and beginning to ride her ass while I ungagged her and pressed my cock between her lips.

“Uh…yeah…Hoe is really tight” the light skinned man said, slapping her ass cheeks and digging his fingers deep into them.
Vanessa cleaned my cock good as she whimpered and swallowed her own mess. I helped her out by pulling out my cock and slapping her face with it. She closed her eyes and took the shaming, and I could see the expression of disgust written all over her face.

“…You think you’re such a good girl, but now you’re opening up your snatch and your asshole to three guys….what a fucking slut” I whispered. I pushed my cock back into her mouth and began facefucking her.

I could feel the heat rising within me. I was going to cum again and I didn’t want it to be in her mouth.

“Hey man, let me get her ass for a second again” I called out. The light skinned man moved aside and let me steer my way between her ass cheeks again. I grapped her by the head and pulled her back up. I put her into a tight grip, with her neck squeezed tightly my biceps and my muscular forearms.

“You gonna shit cum for two days…you whore” I whispered into her ears. I then began to roughly buck my hips back and forth, pummeling her asshole like a machine.

“Uhhhh…uhhh…uhhhh!!! FUCK!” I shouted as I let my balls empty out deep into her ass. I pulled out and watched the sloppy mess seep out from her gaping torn apart asshole.

The dark skinned man grinned and said. “Wanna double team her?” He looked over at the light skinned man. I moved around her and held her arms down as the light skinned man moved around her under her. The dark skinned man came around doggy style and positioned himself directly behind her. They both placed their hard dicks at the opening of her pussy and slid themselves into her.

I cupped my hand over her mouth to stifle the wails as both the well-hung men fought for space inside her cunt.

“I ain’t gonna last long” the dark skinned man said. “On the count of 10!” And like a bunch of race horses they began tearing into her pussy each thrust ramming into each other’s cocks and torturing the walls of her pussy. “ONE….TWO…THREE…FOUR…FIVE…”

And on five, before even making it to 10, both of them yelled and emptied into her pussy. The dark skinned man collapsed onto her back, sandwiching Vanessa between the two men. There was cum pouring out of all her orifaces…
mysterious-sexism is offline   Reply With Quote