Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-05-2007, 07:59 AM   #41
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestChinese
wrong! Hitler consider Japanese and Chinese ok! He just hate jews, blacks and he even said the arabs are ok and you know what the arabs do to white girls right?
I would take anything hitler says and discard it. I mean, is it ok to say which races are and aren't ok?

And I don't care about what who does to who. In the 40's and 50's women's husbands could beat and rape their wives and get away with it because they technically owned them. Of course, I mean non-consensual

And I bet they were considered nice, well mannered men. Like I said, appearances can be deceptive.

xx
dark_d3viant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 08:00 AM   #42
BestChinese
Banned

BestChinese is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louise
No, YOU are wrong. Terribly wrong.

I STRONGLY suggest you re-read MeinKampf...the Chinese (any Asians) were considered subhuman by Hitler and his thugs. The Japanese had similiar beliefs in Chinese. Hitler merely allied himself to Japan in order to secure a strategic ally. Nothing more. Dont kid yourself. Strongly suggest you stop this shit.
i will show you a quote from adolf hitler! but i have trouble finding right now! in his book he clearly state that japanese are one of the superior races and you do know that all asian are related to Chinese right?
BestChinese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 08:03 AM   #43
BestChinese
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_d3viant
I would take anything hitler says and discard it. I mean, is it ok to say which races are and aren't ok?

And I don't care about what who does to who. In the 40's and 50's women's husbands could beat and rape their wives and get away with it because they technically owned them. Of course, I mean non-consensual

And I bet they were considered nice, well mannered men. Like I said, appearances can be deceptive.

xx
what you said about what women had to go through is true, i am trying to get rid of hitler and his influence on me but i can't! Is deeply inbreded and is a party of who i am now! I don't know what to do? help anyone?
Old 03-05-2007, 08:07 AM   #44
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
i will show you a quote from adolf hitler! but i have trouble finding right now! in his book he clearly state that japanese are one of the superior races and you do know that all asian are related to Chinese right?
UTTER CRAP!

And did YOU know that all chinese (all mankind) is in fact related to the tribes that resided in Eastern Africa. So we are all one happy family.

Please, I should warn you, genetics is one of my subjects and I can tell you now, there are about 10,000 "families" of man...race is irrelevant.
Old 03-05-2007, 08:16 AM   #45
BestChinese
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louise
UTTER CRAP!

And did YOU know that all chinese (all mankind) is in fact related to the tribes that resided in Eastern Africa. So we are all one happy family.

Please, I should warn you, genetics is one of my subjects and I can tell you now, there are about 10,000 "families" of man...race is irrelevant.
but then how do you explain that asians and white race are so advanced? and why all man white women then asian women and so on?
Old 03-05-2007, 08:21 AM   #46
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Do you really want me to give you a lecture in enviromental genetics?

I really cant be bothered as I suspect your mind is closed.
Old 03-05-2007, 09:41 AM   #47
Louise
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom
Wow, I was away from this board for six hours...and you went and shot yourself in the foot...I am so glad you are finally off this board. You do not belong here.
Well Phatom, if you do insist on going off and having a life...or sleeping...you will miss things!
Old 03-05-2007, 10:37 AM   #48
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Blinders everywhere......
Old 03-05-2007, 02:13 PM   #49
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Hitler Mein Dunce??

Hitler Smitler he was nothing but a little man with a huge EGO and a hypnotic voice okay!?? At the time Germany was hurting and this crazed man gave the public what they wanted!

The Germans were the ONLY Superior Race!! All Supermen and women ALL Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes all of them perfect in health!! The Lowest of the Races according to Mein Dummy Hitler was the Jewish people who he regarded as Animals!!

Now are you ready for the real Adolf Hitler?? He was far from being a Uberrman himself! AS he was Part Jew and was small scrawny in stature had one eye blue and one brown and black hair. Had mental lapses many times in which he would talk to alien visitors who guided him in his actions!!

NOW?? TELL ME. Why the HELL WOULD you follow this Idiot for??

Louise let me try to explain genetic differences in a simple way okay?? White/Black/Brown/Red/Yellow Pigmentation is different to a lot of races but all Races have one Damn THING in common!! ALL BLOOD IS RED no matter the damn RACE!!

Oh Crap?? Sorry Rant is over! Back to your normal thread sorry!?
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 01:04 AM   #50
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Lmao Lmao Lmao..lmao

Quote:
yeh i do! he helped me through a lot of tough times! He taught me to be strong! you know!!

LMAO.....LMAO....LMAO..LMAO...........I TOLD U THIS ONE FUNNY MUTHERFUCKER...HITLER HELPED HIM THROUGH HIS HARD TIMES...LMAO..LMAO.....OH SHIT THIS GUY NEEDS TO GET A TV SHOW!!
MADDOGMCMANAMAN is offline   Reply With Quote