Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-05-2007, 07:10 AM   #21
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yeah! Really!!!
Old 03-05-2007, 07:10 AM   #22
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Dear me...I dont know where you live, but walk through London at any time of the day and I can guarantee you will find every single racial combination you can damn well think of!

Then again, i dont tend to look at people and say, well...he's funny and sexy, but i cant possibly go out with him because he's Asian!

Find love
Find lust
Find mutual understanding
The rest is meaningless!
Old 03-05-2007, 07:12 AM   #23
clan_hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude
Yeah! Really!!!

What do they say "about the penny dropping?"
Old 03-05-2007, 07:13 AM   #24
Nightwish

Nightwish has initial reputation

chinese, I dont quite understand you.
You talk as if white women are the property of white man.
I dont think so, we think for ourselves, its not the frikking dark ages anymore.
If I like a guy its not because of his race but because of the way he is to me.
maybe if you cant pick up a white girl its not because of the white men, but because you are more focused on her race then her personality.
Nightwish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 07:14 AM   #25
BestChinese
Banned

BestChinese is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louise
Dear me...I dont know where you live, but walk through London at any time of the day and I can guarantee you will find every single racial combination you can damn well think of!

Then again, i dont tend to look at people and say, well...he's funny and sexy, but i cant possibly go out with him because he's Asian!

Find love
Find lust
Find mutual understanding
The rest is meaningless!
i find that really hard to believe!!!

well i also go on this website! STORMFRONT.ORG

according to that website the british skinhead are doing a good job keep british girls protected from asian thugs, and in britin asian refers to pakistanians!
BestChinese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 07:19 AM   #26
BestChinese
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightwish
chinese, I dont quite understand you.
You talk as if white women are the property of white man.
I dont think so, we think for ourselves, its not the frikking dark ages anymore.
If I like a guy its not because of his race but because of the way he is to me.
maybe if you cant pick up a white girl its not because of the white men, but because you are more focused on her race then her personality.
I really want to believe that white women are not the property of the white man, but think about it, if you are a girl do you really want to dispoint your father and mother by dating a man that is outside of your race? Society looks down on interricial people and when you are walking on the street the usually friend smile and politness of other white man are all gone after they see you holding hands or being close to a non-white. and in the end it is your children who suffers!
Old 03-05-2007, 07:20 AM   #27
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Dear god...bestchinese...DONT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ ON THE INTERNET!

Seriously. Come to London. Have a look around. Avoid Soho. Oh and Newham. And South London.

I say again, we are a multicultural nation...there are racists of that there is little doubt...but you only have to wander through any of our towns and cities to find the truth of the situation. People fall in love, people fall in lust...women are free and able to make decisions about their lives...

Last edited by Louise; 03-05-2007 at 07:24 AM.
Louise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 07:23 AM   #28
Nightwish

LOL LOL LOL.
My parents dont have shit to say about who i'm dating and even then they didnt mind.
maybe its because I'm from holland and our society is just really multicultural.
My parents really dont care who I'm dating as long as i'm happy.
I never even thought of it as different races, I mean, we are all human right.
when you have a brown and a white dog you dont go around saying the brown one isn't a dog but a brownie...?
Old 03-05-2007, 07:26 AM   #29
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestChinese
I really want to believe that white women are not the property of the white man, but think about it, if you are a girl do you really want to dispoint your father and mother by dating a man that is outside of your race? Society looks down on interricial people and when you are walking on the street the usually friend smile and politness of other white man are all gone after they see you holding hands or being close to a non-white. and in the end it is your children who suffers!
I think my mother and father didn't really worry about the race or ethnicity of the person I chose to marry, they just wanted me to find someone I love.

I'm only the property of one person, because I chose that role. Before that, if anyone referred to me as 'their property', I'd kick their ass until it was black and blue. Yeah, some women in Britain are pretty independent Bestchinese, so I'd watch your patriarchal little ass if I were you...

xx
dark_d3viant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 07:26 AM   #30
BestChinese
Banned

Quote:
LOL LOL LOL.
My parents dont have shit to say about who i'm dating and even then they didnt mind.
maybe its because I'm from holland and our society is just really multicultural.
My parents really dont care who I'm dating as long as i'm happy.
I never even thought of it as different races, I mean, we are all human right.
when you have a brown and a white dog you dont go around saying the brown one isn't a dog but a brownie...?
well have you seriously thought about maybe you people are to liberal? I mean think about it does society not look down on people like us who go on website like this?

Last edited by BestChinese; 03-05-2007 at 07:29 AM.
Old 03-05-2007, 07:29 AM   #31
Nightwish

ok, so you dont see yourself as human but as chinese?
Old 03-05-2007, 07:33 AM   #32
BestChinese
Banned

Quote:
ok, so you dont see yourself as human but as chinese?
i do see myself as human! I am proud of my Chinese heritage just like you are proud of your european heritage! Fact is fact this world we live in at least the eropean world is against man like me touching their women!
Old 03-05-2007, 07:38 AM   #33
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
i do see myself as human! I am proud of my Chinese heritage just like you are proud of your european heritage! Fact is fact this world we live in at least the eropean world is against man like me touching their women!
But you can't make that generalisation, you can't say ALL white men hate any other race touching their women, just like you couldn't say ALL of any other race behave in the same way. Their are communities within countries and some are much more liberal than others, you can't look at the colour of someone's skin and say ' Ahh, they are like that', because you simply don't know.

xx
Old 03-05-2007, 07:39 AM   #34
Louise
Privileged Member

Unfortunately Dark...he does say that. Again and again and again....
Old 03-05-2007, 07:41 AM   #35
BestChinese
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_d3viant
But you can't make that generalisation, you can't say ALL white men hate any other race touching their women, just like you couldn't say ALL of any other race behave in the same way. Their are communities within countries and some are much more liberal than others, you can't look at the colour of someone's skin and say ' Ahh, they are like that', because you simply don't know.

xx
you are right! Well i just happen to grew up with not so nice white people!
A little secret of my i been reading adolf hitler since i was 11 with some of my former white friends! Well and in all honest i admire hitler! Oh well im fucked up!
Old 03-05-2007, 07:41 AM   #36
Louise
Privileged Member

OK....you admire Hitler...please tell me I read that wrong...PLEASE!
Old 03-05-2007, 07:44 AM   #37
BestChinese
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louise
OK....you admire Hitler...please tell me I read that wrong...PLEASE!
yeh i do! he helped me through a lot of tough times! He taught me to be strong! you know!!
Old 03-05-2007, 07:48 AM   #38
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

Quote:
yeh i do! he helped me through a lot of tough times! He taught me to be strong! you know!!
You know hitler would have had you gassed, right? white supremacist and all...

I'm not even going to go into the moral debate of hitler..

xx
Old 03-05-2007, 07:54 AM   #39
BestChinese
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_d3viant
You know hitler would have had you gassed, right? white supremacist and all...

I'm not even going to go into the moral debate of hitler..

xx
wrong! Hitler consider Japanese and Chinese ok! He just hate jews, blacks and he even said the arabs are ok and you know what the arabs do to white girls right?
Old 03-05-2007, 07:56 AM   #40
Louise
Privileged Member

No, YOU are wrong. Terribly wrong.

I STRONGLY suggest you re-read MeinKampf...the Chinese (any Asians) were considered subhuman by Hitler and his thugs. The Japanese had similiar beliefs in Chinese. Hitler merely allied himself to Japan in order to secure a strategic ally. Nothing more. Dont kid yourself. Strongly suggest you stop this shit.