Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > BDSM Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-21-2021, 11:35 AM   #401
deformis77
Privileged Member

deformis77 has initial reputation

Miss Honey Barefeet - Manipulative Mommy Part 1

Hello Gregory. Step-Mommy left this video on your desktop to watch when you are alone. Step-Mommy knows you are going through a tough time. It’s important you tell me what’s going on. You know what step-mommy does for a living. She is a femdom therapist. Think of a clinical counselor with specializations in bdsm, female domination and male sexuality.You know this is a safe place. There is no judging here. You can tell me anything. I want you to be your true self with me. Make step-mommy proud of you. You know you can be a good boy. You want to be vulnerable in front of step-mommy. You feel the intimate connection we have.Remember me when you are lonely and alone sweetheart. I can take care of you. You need me to cope. This is where you can act out. You're afraid that someone finds out you stroke your cock to Mummy's pantyhose. You want to smell them, feel her soles against your face and caress them with your hands and inhale deeply. I remember your first time. You were so careful. You waited until they were in the garbage. You were so patient, admiring them in the hamper, rubbing your face against them, you were so careful to be sure they looked untouched and soiled but you rubbed them all over your cock and put them on. You put them back thinking no one would ever find out and waited to eventually retrieve them from the garbage. Then you started doing the same with your own friends' step-mom's pantyhose. Do you think they know too?

File Size: 502 MB, Resolution: 1920x1080, Duration: 6 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Mommy._Part_1.rar
deformis77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2021, 03:13 AM   #402
deformis77
Privileged Member

Miss Honey Barefeet - Drink cum for handbra tease

Hey there. You have been waiting for so long for this session. Finally you can stroke your cock infront of me admiring my tits under that robe, those nipples peeks mmmm. Delicious tits but i want you to do something special for me today. You gona drink a glass of my lovers cum to ruin your orgasm. I want you to suffer for me and feel pain. Pain is your treat instead of bare titties. But you still gona stroke then slap your dick and keep it squeezed untill you feel that frustration and tingles. You want my tits so bad desperate cum eating loser. You gona hate yourself forever for being so miserable with mouth full of cum and pathetic dick in hands. Loser!

File Size: 527 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 6 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
handbra_tease.rar
Old 05-28-2021, 11:21 AM   #403
deformis77
Privileged Member

Princess Beverly - Mangled Dance Floor

I am just casually oiling up my legs, dancing in front of a mirror and admiring my own perfection in the mirror when I notice you - one of my house slaves - taking a break from cleaning my floors to just stare at how perfect I am! I am furious. Slaves are NOT allowed to gaze upon my beauty! That is only for ME and REAL men! Slaves are meant to WORK- and nothing more! So I decide that if you want to "watch" my perfect oiled legs dancing, you will do so from the only vantage point that a SLAVE is worthy from- On the FLOOR beneath me! That's right- I am going to use your FACE as my personal DANCE FLOOR! Watch the clip to see if I am merciful enough to take my stilettos off before I step up onto your FACE...(HINT: I'm not. lol.) -Princess Beverly

File Size: 1 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 12 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Mangled_Dance_Floor.mp4
Old 05-29-2021, 04:39 AM   #404
deformis77
Privileged Member

Young Goddess Kim - House slave Valet

I ordered the house slave to remain knelt at My front door when I left this morning, so that when I return it is ready to be used as My valet. it looks so timid and pathetic when I pull up in the driveway, it is naked on all fours and locked in chastity. I rev and snap My gloved fingers, summoning it to open My door. First, it will greet Me properly, then use its rag slave tongue to clean My soles by licking them thoroughly as well as to polish every inch of My patent stilettos. I make it suck My heels clean and shiny too. Then simply for My amusement I make it grovel flat on the hot ground like a worm beneath My stilettos. I don't only use it to keep My shoes pristine, but also My car. I order it to stick its face in the footwell and lick My pedals spotlessly clean before it fetches the vacuum cleaner to properly clean My car, kissing My divine shoes to thank Me for the honour.

File Size: 557 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 12 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
House_slave_Valet.mp4
Old 05-31-2021, 11:54 AM   #405
deformis77
Privileged Member

Polish Mistess - JOI - Nurse Helena Will Make You Feel Better

Beautiful Helena as a nurse knows the best cure for you. She want help you with your needs. She put on her sexy stockings and show you what to do. She want see your white sperm on her stockings.

File Size: 1.12 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 12 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Nurse_Helena.mp4
Old 06-03-2021, 07:41 AM   #406
deformis77
Privileged Member

Lindsey Leigh - Cock and Wallet Drained By Boots

You're just another pervert weak for shiny boots and just another man in line to pump your load out on them. You can't even resist the gif/images from this clip, you had to click it and I know you have to buy it. Think of yourself as the servant boot bitch you are for Goddess Lindsey. You are owned by these powerful, sexy boots, and you want Goddess to be spoiled and taken care of. You want to showcase the all around slave you are by doing all I ask. This is you fulfilling your destiny, accepting the boot bitch you truly are. You'll be stroking to these boots and signing over your life by the end of this clip, so crawl over here and be sure to bring your wallet.

File Size: 501 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 11 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Drained_By_Boots.rar
Old 06-03-2021, 08:49 PM   #407
deformis77
Privileged Member

Goddess Jessica - Experimenting With Your Foot Fetish

When Katie and I pull you into an empty bedroom, you don't know what to think. A million different scenarios run through your mind. Turns out, we just wanted to point out to you how not so subtle your foot fetish is. Both of us have caught you staring at our feet on multiple occasions. You know we can see where you're looking, right? Don't worry, we don't want you to be embarrassed. It's totally normal, in fact, both of us love having our toes sucked. We of all people don't care. Do you want to drool over our feet up close? No one will come in here and hey, this might be your first and only chance...

File Size: 513 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 13 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Foot_Fetish.mp4
Old 06-06-2021, 02:34 AM   #408
deformis77
Privileged Member

Mistress Lady Renee - The Ball Torture Room

There are no lengths I won't go to in order to get answers out of My prisoners. I smash this one in the balls with not only My fist but the heavy leather of My riding boots. I am not interested in having his legs or hands attempting to protect his swinging nutsack, so I've chained those securely out of the way. Now that I have free range of motion I kick those balls HARD and make sure he is left gasping for breath as the balls just keep swinging. Kick after kick, he starts to weaken. It won't be long until I get the answers I want, but I'm just having too much fun busting those balls, so perhaps I'll keep him around and make him a permanent fixture in My Ball Room.

File Size: 557 MB, Resolution: 1280*720, Duration: 9 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
The_Ball_Room.mp4
Old 06-11-2021, 08:51 AM   #409
deformis77
Privileged Member

Miss Ruby Grey - Foot Slut

You obsess over the ground I walk on. You worship every move my feet make.
Barefoot or when the fishnets are swallowing my feet? Which do you prefer? Most likely both.
You pay your way into the grasp of my feet. Like this video but want something more personalized?

File Size: 1 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 7 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Foot_Slut.mp4
Old 06-12-2021, 02:30 AM   #410
deformis77
Privileged Member

LexiLuxe - PAY MY PRETTY FEET LOSER

You WILL pay and you WILL do as you're told during this clip. $5 per minute is cheap considering how gorgeous these soft, soles are. Good boys get rewarded with jerking and cumming over My pretty feet. YOU ARE WELCOME!!

File Size: 500 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 3 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
PRETTY_FEET_LOSER.rar
Old 06-13-2021, 11:22 AM   #411
deformis77
Privileged Member

Empress Mika - A Foot Freaks Dream

This clip really is a foot freak's dream! For the first time ever, I allow you losers the honor of seeing My gorgeous, long, sexy, slender size 10 feet adorned with expensive, shiny, shimmery silver flip flops. Just look at how these flip flops dangle from my feet! You must be stroking like crazy and I have not even taken them off yet to reveal my sexy soles. I am not finished with you, yet. I am after completely blowing your loser mind. To do just that, for the first time ever, I put lotion on my feet. Look how they glisten in the light. They are so smooth and slippery now. What a sight to behold! You will prove how much you are enjoying My perfect feet with your strokes and nothing else, all while I humiliate you and put your in your loser foot bitch place. There is a cum countdown at the end because, of course, you will cum to my feet exactly when I say. You will be so addicted to Me and My feet... there will be no turning back.

File Size: 642 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 17 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Foot_Freak's_Dream.mp4
Old 06-14-2021, 06:39 AM   #412
deformis77
Privileged Member

Raquel Roper - Foot Induced Ruined Orgasm

File Size: 1 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 11 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Foot_Induced_Orgasm.rar
Old 06-15-2021, 03:36 PM   #413
deformis77
Privileged Member

AstroDomina - Leg Therapy JOI

You're early for your therapy session. As you wait out by the entrance of your therapist's office, you can see a glimpse of your hot sexy therapist apparently sucking someone's dick. Well this is interesting. She's wearing a sexy blue pencil skirt and super hot new heels. Wow, she's blowing her boss? Anyway, your session starts and you tell her all about your new job and the new workplace and the hot girls that have caused you to relapse. Clearly your obsession with legs has NOT been healed. Therapist Sydney recommends a highly focused leg session where she'll determine which parts of her body are the triggers for your obsessions and addictions. What follows is an exploration of her legs, feet, calves, ass, feet and heels. And then she finally tells you to start jerking off to her perfect legs.

File Size: 1 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 10 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Leg_Therapy_JOI.rar
Old 06-16-2021, 09:51 AM   #414
deformis77
Privileged Member

Eva de Vil - Master Turned Foot Slave

You're surprised to find yourself naked, restrained and in chastity. You're supposed to be in charge here. Yet, at the heels of your "slave", you can't help but feel this is your right place.I'd been open to seeing what fun I could have as your sub, but one thing really bothered me: you were obsessed with my feet and you always wanted to lick them. A master shouldn't get so excited over his slave's feet. If you want to worship them, then I think it's you who should be the slave. Being locked in chastity is the correct way to worship them because you lost your privileges as a dominant man when you completely neglected the rest of my body. You should be grateful that I'm showing you to your correct place and giving you the opportunity to redefine your role with me and continue to worship my feet.

File Size: 687 MB, Resolution: 1920 × 1080, Duration: 11 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Foot_Slave_Topless.mp4
Old 06-18-2021, 06:41 AM   #415
deformis77
Privileged Member

Worship Amber - Tricked Into Experimenting

I'm SOOOO glad that you came over, I really didn't think you would show. I mean, I'm sure you don't get asked to hang out very often... probably from a lack of friends (I'm sure you'll say you CHOOSE to not have friends) LOL. But I would imagine you being skeptical that the ONE person to wanna "hang out" with you would be a SUPER HOT girl like me. I mean, what are the odds of that!?!?! Is that why you attempted to look nice lol?
I suppose you're just overly excited to find out WHY I brought you here. I know I said that I wanted to "experiment" with someone, and you seemed like the PERFECT person to do that with. I don't think my boyfriend is the experimental type... but once he see's what I do to you, perhaps he will change his mind. I wanna make him jealous! and once he see's what I've done to you, I'm most certain he will wanna join in next time!!!
Why is your dick so hard? HAHAHAHA Did you think we were gonna "fool around"? EWW!!! HAHAHA OH MY GOSH. NO! I wanted to experiment with your look. DO IT!! It's gonna be FUN! I promise. Here, put on these panty hose & heels.... and leave your underwear off, I've got ANOTHER surprise for you! LOL

File Size: 1.16 Gb, Resolution: 3840*2160, Duration: 16 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Experimenting.mp4
Old 06-21-2021, 03:43 PM   #416
deformis77
Privileged Member

Eva de Vil - Cheat On Her and Eat It

I’m buying a pair of heels for your girlfriend and I’ve brought you along for a man’s opinion. I pick out a few pairs and begin to try them on, legs crossed, dangling them off my perfect feet. There’s no one around in the store. I order you to start rubbing yourself through your pants. You can’t resist doing what you’re told because my assertive attitude and incredibly sexy legs make you feel so obedient. Your girlfriend would never be so dominant. I switch to a new pair of heels. Now I tell you to pull your cock out and pump for me, musing about how she doesn’t know how to take control of you like I do. Will you do something for me that she’d never even think of making you do? Be a good boy and eat your cum for me right here in the store.

File Size: 1 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 15 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Cheat_On_Her_and_Eat_It.rar
Old 06-23-2021, 03:30 AM   #417
deformis77
Privileged Member

Goddess Taura - Feet Of A Goddess

All acts of love and pleasure are my ritual. I commend and command your pleasure and devotion. Do what feels right. there are no wrong answers now that you worship me. I am the answer. I am your peace in the night and the cool breeze resting upon your face before sun rises. I am the fire in your heart and give you the purpose and discipline you crave. Weep on my feet, wash them with your tears and worship me as your one and true Goddess.

File Size: 1 GB, Resolution: 1920 × 1080, Duration: 12 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Feet_Of_A_Goddess.rar
Old 06-24-2021, 03:24 AM   #418
deformis77
Privileged Member

Lindsey Leigh - Cam Foot Voyeur

This was filmed during a MFC show. In this clip you will see me in 2 different private sessions.

File Size: 676 MB, Resolution: 1920 × 1080, Duration: 27 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Cam_Foot_Voyeur.mp4
Old 06-26-2021, 04:09 AM   #419
deformis77
Privileged Member

Goddess Jessica - Suck My Toes and Give Me Your Boyfriend

This music festival has been exhausting. I've been dancing all weekend in these high heels and I need a break. I take this girl I just met back to our Airbnb. She's been following me around like a puppy **** all weekend, complimenting all my outfits. She has been so inspired by my sky high heels while I have been so disgusted by her giving up on her cheap sneakers and walking around barefoot- ratchet! I take off my high heels and start talking about how cute her boyfriend is. She doesn't seem to object. I tell her to rub my feet. She doesn't protest. I scoff at her friends asking me not to flirt with her boyfriend earlier, she takes my side. I tell her I'm going to fuck her boyfriend tonight... in the master suite... that they paid for... while she roughs it on the couch. She doesn't say a word, because I've shoved my toes deep down her throat.

File Size: 513 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 15 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Suck_My_Toes.rar
Old 06-26-2021, 07:06 AM   #420
deformis77
Privileged Member

Ellie Idol - Confess Your Desires To Your Goddess' Feet

Relax, I know you're nervous in the presence of the One you worship. You're here for confessional and prayer with Goddess. I am demanding, yet compassionate. If you confess to me, I can make everything as it should be. You can only have a fulfilled life through me... I want you at my feet, praying, as I peer into your mind. You can try all you like to hide the truth from me, but I can see directly into your soul. I know you fantasize about serving me and my man, another God. You think of what it'd be like to be at my feet looking up as you see my delicate little flower getting fucked... Pray. Confess. Worship.

File Size: 569 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 11 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Goddess'_Feet.mp4