Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-19-2008, 12:27 AM   #21
stormkitten

stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)

Kitra considered for a moment how badly she wanted to avoid pain and possibly eat. She was midly surprised he was not planning on dragging her out. Maybe it shouldnt have. He still ahd an amry to run and things to disuss that he no doubt did not want her to hear. After a moments hesitation she obeyed before she could change her mind. It was not like her to give in so easily but if she resisted too hard now she would be broken and nothing left within days. The position was a little sore on her arms and shoulder but she did not complain. Taking a deep breath she tried to steady herself mentally for this.
Tell me exactly what am I supposed to do? Now that I have allowed you to beat me! Do you think that we could play another game?Maybe I can win this time? I kind of like the misery you put me through. Darling, you can trust me completely. RolePlay Request:http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=20221
stormkitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 12:34 AM   #22
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows

I smiled as she removed the blanket and got on all four with her rear faceing me. Without saying a word I got on my knees between her legs and took my hard cock in my hand and slammed it into her canal. I put my hands on her hips and started to thrust myself deep and hard. As I fucked her I thought about what town we would advance against first and how I exact more vengence.
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 12:46 AM   #23
stormkitten

stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)

A soft yelp of surprise escaped her lips at his first thrust inside of her. With all the other pain she had completly forgotten the pain and tearing he had done yesterday. Adjusting slightly, she spread her legs a little wider and put her head down on her folded arms. the thrust made her breast bounce and remind her of the wicked looking red marks he had left with the whip. Closing her eyes she tried to think of anything but this. It didnt really work well. Kitra was still very aware of his hands holding her hips firmly and his shaft slamming into her body. Taking a deep breaths she forced herself to stay still and not get sick.
Tell me exactly what am I supposed to do? Now that I have allowed you to beat me! Do you think that we could play another game?Maybe I can win this time? I kind of like the misery you put me through. Darling, you can trust me completely. RolePlay Request:http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=20221
Old 05-19-2008, 12:54 AM   #24
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

I continued to fuck her hard for a few minutes until my cum shot deep inside her canal. I withdrew my cock and stood up and pulled my pants up. I said, "Now that's what I expect of a good whore. We're going to be moving out later this afternoon and I've decided to take you with me. You'll be a good reminder to the troops of how I expect them to treat your country women." As I was leaveing the cell I turned to the guard and said, "Feed her a half ration and make sure she is chained for the march. Make her walk, or let the horse drag her if she can't keep up."
Old 05-19-2008, 04:47 AM   #25
stormkitten

When he was done, Kitra curled up in the corner. Her cheeks felt hot with humilation and there were a few tears that threatened to fall. She could not remember a time in her life that she had been so sick with herself. Several minutes later she came out of her own thoughts realizing the guard had come back a portion of food. It actaully surprised her. He had promised her food but she expected something only resembling food. Mercifully what was offered was not half bad. After eating she curled back up in the blanket for a few more hours.
Once again the guards came in, this time with chains. It took all of her willpower not to fight them. Kitra was not even entirely sure why she did not fight but she didnt. Instead she took a minute to get to her feet and fasten the blanket around herself in a makeshift dress. The guard have several snide remarks but no one stops her. Apparently letting the general deal with her. Leading her out of the cell she finds the camp already packed and just about to move out. Tied to the supplies wagon the guards climb aboard thier horse to walk next to her. She kept pace because she had no other choice. The alternative was extremely clear.
Within an hour under the hot afternoon sun, what use to be her pale white shoulders are starting to turn red with sunburn. Her arms are not so bad, already use to being exposed to the sun. But this is probably the first time in many years her shoulders, upper back, and upper shoulders have seen direct sun light. The pain and heat is not too bad yet but she ahs a feeling by the time they stop later that day she is going to have a different opinion. Walking with her head leaned forward slightly she let her dark hair fall in her face. Most of the time she kept her eyes closed. By the time the halt was called she was physically exhausted and mentally fighting more demons than she could count.
Old 05-19-2008, 09:35 PM   #26
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

We made camp and I had almost completely forgotten about the whore when the guards asked me what I wanted done with her, I thought about just telling them to fuck her good but I liked the idea of her being my personal fuck toy. I said, "Give her some water, but no food and make sure she is tied up tight and under guard. Don't let her get any sleep tonight, throw cold water on her if she starts to dose off. Bring her to my tent in the morning and stand guard outside."

The guard walked off to comply with my orders and I decided to get some sleep. We would have to march for another four days before we reached their village.
Old 05-19-2008, 10:50 PM   #27
stormkitten

Kitra had been looking forward to a nights sleep. She knew that before that happened she was going to be fucked again. It had been on her mind for the last hour. Watching the camp be set up she knew it would only be a matteer of time. After a while one of the guard left. When he came back and informed her that she would be staying up all night she growled. She might have ignored them except for the fact for the next hour they told her what they were going to do to her if she fell asleep. Most of it was not very creative, but then it did not need to be creative to be painful.
It was nearly dawn and she was about at her limit. Her eyes were open but she had curled up in a ball beneath the blanket. Occasionally giggle softly at things that were not typically funny or amusing. Kitra was delerious by the time teh sun was up over the horizon. She had a fair idea if she went to sleep now that she would probably not wake up witha simple bucket of water. It was becoming a harder and harder temptation to avoid.
Old 05-19-2008, 11:43 PM   #28
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I woke up early eager to visit my whore, I told the guards to untie and to leave us alone. I said, "Good morning whore, isn't it a glorious day, soon we will be burning your towns and villages." I waited for a moment for a reaction but the whore seemed to be ignoring me. I continued, "Assume your position on your hands and knees it is time to service my needs. When I'm finished you will be given something to drink and eat and then allowed an hours rest before we march."

I unbuckled my pants and let them fall to the ground waiting for her to show me her backside.
Old 05-20-2008, 12:26 AM   #29
stormkitten

Absently she rubbed her wrist were the bounds had been. Feeling somewhat thankful to be free. Kitra stared for a moment as if she did not understand his words. The lack of sleep made her a little slow. She was not extremely happy to see the general although she knew that his presence was necessary if she was going to eat. Sitting up slowly she let the blanket fall away from her body. "..... My family is already dead... I dont have anything more to lose today..."
Her body was kinda stiff as she moved onto her knees. Burying her face in the blanket. This morning it did not cross her mind to disobey or fight him.
Old 05-20-2008, 12:33 AM   #30
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I roughly spread her legs and entered and went about my business. My thrusts were long and hard, using my cock as wepon, trying to inflict pain. After my cum shot inside of her pussy I took it out and felt the need to piss. I took my canteen off my belt and pissed into it, when I was finished I put it next to the whore and said, "Drink up and I'll grant you some rest and food."
Old 05-20-2008, 12:48 AM   #31
stormkitten

Kitra's mind drifts in and out. His thrusts jar her body, reminding her of her injuries. She braced for the impacts. They did not really help the pain of him at the moment but it eased some of the ache from the injuries two days ago. Realizing what he did in the canteen, she instantly turns away. Shaking her head, her expression said it all. Obvisously sickened by the idea and refusing to even consider it. Pushing herself across the ground to seperate from him a few feet. Appearently things could get worse after all.
Staring at him she manages to keep her anger in check and most of it off of her face. The deal had been her good behavior for rest and food, after he got what he wanted from her she was not going to forget this any time soon. Kitra was not sure how she was going to handle the day if he denied her rest or food but she was willing to find out if the alternative was what he was suggesting. Although learning her lesson from the last time she keeps her mouth shut not trying to test or dare him into making things worse for her. There was no need for impatience on her part at the moment.

Last edited by stormkitten; 05-20-2008 at 01:05 AM.
Old 05-20-2008, 11:39 PM   #32
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

My whore still wasn't completely broken, she submitted to the intercourse but refused to drink my piss. At least she was keeping her vial mouth shut this time. I called for the guards and told them to tie her to the supply cart and make her march again, she was to have only a half ration of water and a quarter ration of food. Also, I told them to make sure she go no rest until I returned to she her late in the evening.

Our scout informed me that the enemy had raised a small army of militia, mainly untrained farmers. We would meet in battle in the morning and they would be slaughtered. At least they had the courage to die in battle and not like a sheep when we stormed their villages.
Old 05-21-2008, 01:37 AM   #33
stormkitten

Kitra watched him leave. She could not explain the feeling of hurt so she ingored it. Pushing those thoughts aside and trying to bury them. It was not logical that she be hurt over nothing and with everything he had already done to her. There was a temption to put up a fight when the guards came to chain her. In the end she ignored the guards as they tied her up. So far they had not left the chains on all the time and she was not about to give them a reason to do so.
The day was hard. Kitra could not remember the last time her body had been pushed so hard on so little. It was not like her army to be on the losing end of the battle. Never in the last few years with her own army had her training been like this. Throughout the day she tried to remind herself she was a soldier, that she could do this. Eventaully the time and pain blurred together to become one.
By the time the wagon came to a halt she could do little more than fall to her knees. Without the guards help she tried hard to stay awake and as alert as she could. Kitra did not understand why she wanted to stay awake as he had ordered. She told herself that she was a soldier, and that she had been given an order that she was trying to complete. Although those words and thoughts seemed hollow and false even to her delirous mind. Sudden movement from the guards caught her attention and she opened her eyes, looking up to watch his approach.
Old 05-22-2008, 12:07 AM   #34
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

We had capured a scout a few hours earlier and he wore the same unit markings that Kitra had worn on her armor the day she was captured. This gave me an excellent idea, I had him blind folded, bound and gagged. I told the guards to bring him up a few minutes after I started to talk to Kitra.

I noticed her look up as I approached. I said, "Hello whore, tonight is a glorious evening for tommorow we will destroy what is left of your army." I tossed her some rations and a canteen of water. "Eat up whore, tonight we celebrated. In fact I've brought a guest."
Old 05-22-2008, 12:20 AM   #35
stormkitten

For a moment Kitra stared at him in shock. She almost thought she was dreaming, having already fallen asleep. It was the last thing she had expected. It made her mind reel, wondering if she had done soemthing right today? That was unlikely. Deceding it best not to question she started eating. Up till now she did not realize she was starving. Actaullyup to now she had been ignoring it.
"Brought a guest?" There was a fair measure of fear in her voice. No one he brought to see her could be good. And her current luck it was probably the best hung man he ahd in this unit to give her a real fucking.
Old 05-22-2008, 12:27 AM   #36
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

The guards brought up the spy and forced him on his knees. I said, "Here's one of you commrads, maybe you recognize him? I would like for you to eat some dessert now. Take his cock in your mouth and make him cum. If you don't he'll have something very unpleasent stuck up his ass."
Old 05-22-2008, 12:44 AM   #37
stormkitten

Kitra barely looked at the man, her eyes still on the general. She knew the correct response should have been to crawl to the spy was torn between and suck him off and save him from something very painful. Crawling foward slowly she is till fairly undecided.
" I really dont care much about him... Do you want me to do this? Or do you want an excuse to torture him?"
Old 05-22-2008, 01:01 AM   #38
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I was surprised by her question, what I wanted was to humilate her but it wasn't working. I answered, "I don't need an excuse, I want you to do this. I want to make you into an obident whore." I added, "I'm starting to grow tired of you, tommorow there will be many girls to choose from and I think I'll give you to the leaches who follow the army around trying to make a buck or two. They'll sell you off, you'll be a good whore for them."
Old 05-22-2008, 01:28 AM   #39
stormkitten

Kitra sat for a moment undecided. She almost crawled to him and offered to suck him instead of the "guest". thinking he would probably enjoy it more. Although looking at him at the moment she was afraid if she got too close to him at the moment she might be in for some serious pain. Leaning over, she takes the "guest's" shaft into her mouth the first two inches. Letting her hand work what she did not take in her mouth. Sucking hard on the top she was not planning on taking him much further in her mouth. Since he was as much of a victim in this situation he did not have the same right as the gneral would to force her farther down or do more. Once she felt him close to cumming, she backed off of him, letting him cumm on her breast intead of in her mouth.
Old 05-22-2008, 11:40 PM   #40
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I looked at her with disgust as the cum dripped down her breasts. I said, "Know you have no honor left, your no longer a warrior just an ordinary whore and I have only contempt for you." I spat on her face and turned to the guards and said, "Feed her tonight and let her sleep. Free her in the morning before the battle starts and spread the word that if she is seen on the battlefield that she will be offered no quarter. She is bad luck and I want her out of my camp."

I walked away and went back to my tent to draw up the final battle plans.