Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-30-2008, 02:59 AM   #1
stormkitten

stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)
Default ~Warrior Rag Doll~ {Intheshadows}

Kitra woke slowly, staring up at the blue sky. Taking a few minutes to collect her mind she was surprised to realize the time was later than what she thought it should have been. The battle had gone through most of the night and even at sun rise there had been little chance of it stopping. The last time she knew it was close to noon, but looking at the sky it seemed more like near supper.
Slowly she looked around the field, trying not to draw any attention. The sounds of the battle had faded but that did not mean the enemy was still not close. From her limited view she could see a few man standing farther away. The men were not familiar to her and after a second glance she could tell they were not her men. She guessed the battle had not gone well.
Keeping still she wondered her odds of escaping, of not becoming just another prisoner of this war. When she reminded herself that simply laying there might get her the same fate if someone stumbles across her. Slowly rolling herself over she waited to see if anyone noticed. The seconds ticked by so slowly. Pushing herself up to her knees and then to her feet she broke out in a dead run, heading away from the men and in the direction she knew her own armies retreat should be.
Behind her, Kitra could hear footsteps closer than what was possible. Her body did not want to move as hard as she was trying to push it. The battle had taken more out of her then the little nap she must have just woke from. Too quickly she knew she had to stop and turn to fight or she was simply going to be run over. Turning, trying to draw her weapon, she realized her mistake too late.
First mistake was whoever was chasing her was too close. Second she had not picked up her sword and her only weapon was a set of dagger. Before her eyes could register her attacker she felt his crash into her and the sound of metal bending. The momentum of both their bodies carried her rolling across dead bodies. The momentum carried him off of her and several yards away.
His shoulder colliding with her must have bent the metal out of shape. Her amour was not meant to withstand such hard blows, only keep the arrows out of her body. She could barely breath, her breast plate was pressing against her chest and cutting off her air supply. Crawling at the fasteners, in her panic her hands kept slipping and it took longer than it should have for her to pry the plate off of her.
Her attacker was up and approaching her with caution before she had finished unfastening the chest plate. She was attempting to scramble to her feet when she felt a hand entangled in her hair, pulling her back down. In surprise she yelped and then felt his blade come against her neck. Kitra raised her hands to show she was not fighting anymore.
A call somewhere over her shoulder caught his attention and she too advantage of his distraction. She tried to shove her elbow into his groin and it was enough of a distraction that his grip loosened and the blade moved slightly. The time gap was enough for her to stand. His metal gauntlet to her face sent her reeling back to the ground. For several moments everything went black
Footsteps were coming closer and closer now, whatever escape she had hoped for was not likely now. Finding no use to trying to get up she laid on the ground holding her cheek. A boot to her ribs forced her to curl into a more protective ball.
Tell me exactly what am I supposed to do? Now that I have allowed you to beat me! Do you think that we could play another game?Maybe I can win this time? I kind of like the misery you put me through. Darling, you can trust me completely. RolePlay Request:http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=20221
stormkitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 01:10 AM   #2
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows

I had done my duty for my King, had been a vetern of three long bloody wars. My body still ached every morning from the wounds I had suffered on the battle field and all I wanted to do was tend my farm, and love my wife and infant son.

I had never imagined that I would ever find love after I had retired, expected to spend my days in bars drinking ale and my nights with whores in my bed. That all changed when my aunt introduced me to Christy the love of my life. She was less then half my age and barely eighteen, pure and full of life. Soon we were married and she bore me a son, the pride of my life.

It was the best two years of my life, I wasn't much of a farmer but we got by and we were so happy. When the war broke out I was offered a commision, but I refused, I had done my duty and was finaly happy. The war did not go well, incompitent generals sending men to slaugther and the enemy gaining ground day by day. This enemy took no quarter, stealing and rapeing as they advance through the country side.

Our own army had confiscated my crops for food and left me with worthless paper notes. You can't feed a family with paper notes so I had to travel far and bring home food so my family wouldn't starve. I was gone for three weeks, I missed my Chrisy every day and couldn't wait to see how much my son had grown in that short time.

I saw the smoke coming from my farm a mile away and left my horse and cart and ran home but I was too late. I found my beautiful wife barely alive tied naked to a tree having been raped and tortured by scores of soldiers. She pointed over to the ground were my dead son had been burned alive. She motioned for me to come close and whispered to me, "Scott, please end my pain, I can't bare to live with this memory. Then if you love me, make them pay make them feel my pain. If you love me swear to me that you'll do this for me." I said, "You have my word, my love." I took out my knife and slit her throat.

I buried my family on my farm and knew that I would never return to this place.

Eight months later.....

Finally we had our victory, the enemy had been decimated, they had fallen for our deception totally. I saw the men dragging up a prisoner by her hair she was in obvious pain. The men had lust in their eyes she would be in for a very long night. As the came close to my horse and notice me they stopped and saluted one man said, "General Scott, look what we have found, not your average whore." He was right, even in her present state you could see her beauty. I said, "Your right soldier, put a collar on her and bring her to my tent and chain her to the tent pole." I could see the disappointment on his face, but he had no choice.
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 03:37 AM   #3
stormkitten

stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)

The soldiers had been bragging about what they would do with her soon enough. They promised at least 30 men were going to line up to fuck her pretty little body. Maybe more after they had their wounds tended. Her shirt had ripped in several places showing her pale skin. She was so pale because she rarely ever took her armor off outside of her tent. Being female in almost an exclusive male army she could not afford for her fellow men to forget she was a soldier not a whore. These men promised to see that skin red with whip marks and sun burn. The men laughed wondering if she would survive the night.
And after the general ordered her taken to his tent the men were even more pissed. Having their prize in their hands and now having it taken away. They did not hesitate to give her a few extra parting bruises as they walked across the bloody field. Kitra was not sure if she should be thankful that at the moment she was not going to be in their hands much longer. Of course she knew all it took was one sick person. It was a good possibility that was what he was.
Just before being dragged inside the tent Kitra found the last of her strength. The fact that once she was inside she had a feeling she would have little hope helped lend her extra strength. She managed to bury the last of her daggers into one of the soldiers. She scrambled out of reach of the other soldiers but she did not have any where to go. Trading blows with the soldiers right now was a very bad idea. Though she had some of her armor still on, her helmet and chest plate were missing. Both were very essential in hand to hand. That earned her a solid blow to the head and for a while things went black.
Kitra was in and out of consciousness as they strung her up. Waking at one point she was mildly surprised to find her clothes still on. Already she was starting to loose circulation in her hands and her arms ached from hanging by them. Moaning she tried to get her feet under her, at least enough to ease some of the pressure. Giving a tug was unnecessary since her eight had not got her loose, but she did it anyway.
Tell me exactly what am I supposed to do? Now that I have allowed you to beat me! Do you think that we could play another game?Maybe I can win this time? I kind of like the misery you put me through. Darling, you can trust me completely. RolePlay Request:http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=20221
Old 05-02-2008, 08:36 PM   #4
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

I watched as the dragged her to my tent and could see how rough they were handleing her as they went. I thought, good the bitch deserves everything she is going to get and she would get plenty tonight. I had business to attend to so it would have to wait.

I met with my commanders and went over the planned invasion, with their army crushed we would face little opposition if we move quickly. My goal was to reach their capital in a month and burn it to the ground. I would have the King's head mounted on a stick and marched all over the country side. I would make the men into slaves and the women into whores for my army.

When I opened the tent I saw her chained to the pole barely awake, she was tall, with black hair and pale skin. She had a few scares on her arms but was otherwise unscathed. Most would call her quite attractive and some would even say she was beautiful. I found her just an acceptable piece of meat, to be used for my pleasure.

I took a bucket of cold water and poured in on her face an body. I said, "Nice of you to join me whore." I took out my dagger and brought it next to her face just under her eye and said, "You aren't going to be so pretty when I'm finished with you." I then proceeded to cut her clothing off of her body until she was completely naked. Her breasts looked firm and shapely, her legs were long and fit, her pussy dark and unshaven.

I went up to her and grabbed her and grabbed her left breast and squeezed tightly to inflict some pain. I said, "Okay whore, lets measure your opening and see how many men you have fucked." I looked staight into her eyes and took two of my fingers and roughly jabbed them up her vigina.
Old 05-03-2008, 12:02 AM   #5
stormkitten

Feeling the water run down her body, she does not bother reacting quickly. Her eyes opened slowly and she shook the water off her head. By her reaction it was easy to tell she had some training against torture, or she had experienced on more than one occasion. She did not flinch at the knife in her face but she looked less than pleased when it helped strip the rest of her armor and clothes away. Being less pretty was not upsetting since she did not find herself pretty to start with . She was half breed, a child of rape. Most of her looks came from her fathers side. He was part of the reason she had joined the army, to avenge the wrong her mother had suffered for three years.
Kitra opened her mouth but no sound came out as he squeezed her breast. Somehow she managed to swallow the soft cry of pain. Horror crossed her face when he mentioned measuring her. Before she had a chance to protest she felt his fingers digging deep into her. This time she did cry out in pain. She was not sure if it was the motion, the lack of wetness, or the size but for a moment she thought she was being ripped. Having been with her own army long enough, she knew it got worse. It could get a lot worse. Men were often sick and depraved when it came to women.
She was use to pain, pin of battle, pain of injury, pain of training. Sexual pain was something she had no experience in. Actually she had little experience in sex at all. A couple of lovers years ago. After joining the army two years earlier she had given up sex, given up the idea of ever having kids or a family. Sex was not a good idea when surrounded by so many men. If one had, they all wanted it, that was something she did not even want to consider.
Biting her tongue she tried not to scream a second time but she had no hope of keeping the look of pain and disgust off of her face. Screaming and begging to the gods never helped. Sometimes late at night her ears would ringing with the voice of some woman the men had found to torment. The gods did not help her, they would not help Kitra. She struggles violently against the bonds and ropes but they hold her.
Old 05-03-2008, 08:50 AM   #6
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I looked straight into the whore's eyes when I squeezed her breast hard and saw no reaction, only a bit of contempt. However, she could not hide her pain when I jabbed my fingers deep into her women hood. Her green eyes grew big and she screamed out in pain. She felt dry, this I expected but she was much tighter the I had intisipated. This whore hadn't been fucked much, if at all, this would be changeing quickly of course.

I said, "So the whore has a voice." I begain to roughly move my fingers in and out of her opening. Although it was intended to cause pain and not for my sexual gratification I could feel my cock stating to grow quite hard. I hadn't fucked a women since my wife had been killed, but I was still a man and urges. This piece of meat would do, provide some satisfaction for my needs.

I removed my fingers from her still very dry opening and wiped them off on her upper lip. I said, "Your just a piece of meat for my use." I lowered my pants and romoved my know hard thick cock. I took her legs in my arms and lifted them onto my shoulders so she was spread wide. The chains pulled tight on her wrist as she hung from the pole.

I took the shaft of my cock into my hand and begain to jab roughly probeing for her opening. It was not finding its mark easily but I continue to jab it like a dagger towards her opening. Finally, I felt her give way slightly as it found it's mark.

I looked straight into her eyes and smiled and without saying a word thrust myself hard into her opening. She was quite dry and her body resisted my enterance. I increase my force and soon my cock was deep inside her canal and I begain to make long hard trust. Soon I could feel some wetness and the pleasure begain to fill my body.
Old 05-04-2008, 03:05 AM   #7
stormkitten

Watching his face, watching his eyes, she noticed he did not have any look she had ever seen before. Most men had a look of lust, or a look of greed at the prospect of fucking a woman. A starvation that they have been denied too long. She did not recognize any of that in his eyes. She silently wondered if he was simply a sadist. It meant she had nothing to offer to ease her suffering.
Kitra was thankful once his fingers finally came out of her. Although moments later she found herself impaled on his shaft. She once again screamed feeling him trying to press into her body. Her arms and wrists hurt, holding her own weight like that. It got worse once he started to thrust and bounce her. Closing her eyes, her breath came in ragged gasps. She was trying to deal with the pain. At one point she even turns her head away and bites into her own arm to keep from screaming again. Kitra did not bother trying to struggle, knowing it would only bring more pain. It was more than apparent she was having trouble dealing with it. She had handled the beating well and probably could have lasted a lot longer with a beating. But this rape was tearing her mind apart.
Its embarrassing when her body finally starts to become wetter, the passage easier. On one hand it was humiliating that her body would betray her. On the other she was thankful for the lubrication to help ease the friction. The pain eased just a enough for her to be able to semi breath. Her eyes fluttered a couple of times but did not open. Kitra did not want to look at him. Did not want to see the satisfaction or enjoyment on his face.
Old 05-04-2008, 08:26 AM   #8
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Thoughts of my dead wife and son entered my mind and I recalled the words my wife made me promise, "to make them feel my pain", this whore had a long way to go to feel to level of pain my wife endured. Tonight would be only a good start.

It was obvious that my thrust were causeing her quite some pain, this only increased my pleasure. After her opening became wet is seemed to make things slightly easier on her so I increase the force of my thrusts. I was in no rush to cum, inflicting pain was my goal. I took my mouth and put my teeth on her right nipple and bit hard as I continued the fucking. I slapped her across the face and said, "Keep your eyes open whore, I want to see your expression as my cock rips you apart."

I heard some footsteps outside the tent door as rape continued, the men probably listening to her screams, they were enjoying the show. I would not dissapoint them tonight, they would hear what a man should do to a daughter of our enemy. When we sack their villages they will know what is expected of them when the find their women.

Last edited by Intheshadows; 05-04-2008 at 08:35 AM.
Old 05-05-2008, 01:58 AM   #9
stormkitten

Kitra shook her head refusing to open her eyes. Though she did not bother suppressing the screams. She knew she gained nothing by looking at him while he seemed to get enjoyment from her suffering. Reasoning that he was going to beat her and rape her anyway, if she could deny him a little bit of enjoyment she would. The pulling on her wrist, stretched her rib cage that had been injured while they ran her down. It made it very difficult to breath. There were not many parts of her body that did not ache or hurt in someway. Bruises and minor cuts from battle as well as her struggle while captive. Now he was adding more to her pale skin.
Somewhere between his fucking her, and her pain she was aware they were quickly getting an audience. She did not even have the strength left to feel humiliated. That seemed wrong to her. She thought should still feel embarrassed. Maybe she realized that she had bigger problems than a little modesty. Problems like what would happen to her once he was done. If those men were anything like her own fellow soldiers she doubted she would last till morning.
Old 05-05-2008, 11:41 PM   #10
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

The whore was screaming like little girl but she refused to open her eyes and this infuriated me. I thrust my cock into her with all of my strength, the pressure was building and soon my cum would spill into her body. I desperatly wanted to see her eyes when my seed entered her canal. I took my dagger and raised it to her right eye and cut her sligtly below the eye and said, "Open your fucking eyes or I swear I'll blind you."
Old 05-06-2008, 12:35 AM   #11
stormkitten

Kitra's eye flew open hearing his warning. She was careful not to move too much for fear he would accidentally blind her anyway. Disobeying him was not worth loosing her sight over it. Although she did store that in the back of her mind for later. It seemed a weird fetish to her. She used the term fetish since he was so very serious that she was going to have her eyes open. Not that she would have any use for the information but it was interesting to know. It was not that her sight was going to be very important any time soon but if she could avoid the pain that would be worth it. Her body shuddered then tensed at the thought. The tension on made him feel harder inside of her.
Old 05-06-2008, 09:04 PM   #12
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

It was like pure ecstacy when the whore opened her eyes and I could see the fear and pain she expressed. It gave me a energy bust and somehow I was able to even make my thrust harder. However, it wasn't long until my cock exploded inside of her canal and my cum shot up her body. I could see the defeat in her eyes and it made me feel powerful. I gave her a final thrust and said, "Maybe you'll be lucky and live to carry my bastard son."
I heard cheers from outside the tent shortly after I had finished; they must have enjoyed the show. I withdrew my cock from her body and stuck my head out the tent and gave a wave to the men and they cheered me. I went back into the tent sat down and ate my dinner and drank my ale, my back to the whore the entire time.

Finally, when I was finished I turned back towards the whore and slapped her hard across the face and said, "Whore, tell me your name and rank."
Old 05-07-2008, 02:31 PM   #13
stormkitten

Kitra did not have the strength to even respond when he mentioned the possibility of pregnancy. Staring at him she had a mildly disgusted look on her face. Was she going to consider herself lucky if she ended carrying his child? Under normal circumstances that was a ludicrous thought. At the moment she might consider it if it kept her from being further passed around to the other men. He might be brutal but he was still only one man.
In and out of consciousness, she tried not to think about what was to come. By now her arms were fairly numb although occasional movement still sent a jolt the entire length of her body. Between the battle and the earlier battle there was not much left to her body that was not sore. She could feel his seed dripping down her thighs and beginning to cool.
The slap to her face, brought her eyes open. Biting back the urge to tell him to go to hell. “Kitra... I am a captain....” She knew her rank was sufficient that her army would be willing to pay or trade to get her back. unfortunately that was a double edge sword because that usually meant her rank was sufficient that the enemy would not want her back on the battle field.
Old 05-07-2008, 11:47 PM   #14
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I had only comtempt for her and her country when she told me her rank was captain. What kind of cowardous army fights with women and even worse is led by them into battle. I turned towards her and spit in her face and said, "Captain? Now your just a common whore to be used for my pleasure."

I stepped outside the tent where the men where collecting, they looked like a bunch of beggers waiting for the scraps on my table. I bent over to a fat man who was one of our cooks and whispered in his ear my instructions. He took off running and would soon return with what I had asked for him to bring. I told the men, "Sorry boys, I'm not through with this whore yet set needs more attention before she's broken enought for you men."

I could see the dissapointment in the men's face, but there were a few more prisioners that they could share. I said, "Go to the hospital tent and drag out any whores you find and do with them what you'd like."

Shortly, the fat cook brought what I was looking for, it was usually used for the horses but it would work fine. I placed it in the hot coals outside of my tent and when it was bright red I took it out and returned. I held it up to the side of her face and said, "Kitra, your my whore now and I'm going to mark you so everyone knows your my property." I took the branding Iron and pressed it against her face on her left cheek. It was a large W.
Old 05-16-2008, 02:11 AM   #15
stormkitten

His attitude at her rank was not surprising. Women were not popular in any army. Let alone women that acheived any kind of rank. Kitra had spent years within her own army fighting against that same attitude. She had more than her fair share of beatings and bad memories. In many ways it made her stronger in battle. Other ways she was more vurnareable because her own men were less likely to have her back.
Kitra had tried to pull away but there was no where to go. She took a deep breath just before the metal touched her skin. She didnt scream until the instrument was pulled away from her face. Her first reaction would have been to try to hold the burn, but she new that would only cause more pain. Whimpering loudly, her body was shaking. Tenatively she finally touched her cheek lightly to her bound arms. It didnt help the pain but it did not make the pain worse either.
"Untie my arms.... And I will give you a mark to remember me by too...."
Old 05-16-2008, 11:35 PM   #16
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

For a moment after I branded the whore I felt a bit of pity for her, that was untill she opened her mouth and threatened me. I took my hand and slapped her accross the face where I had just branded her skin and said, "Whore, I will teach you a lesson for talking back to me."

I left the tent and returned with the whip I used on my horse and made a loud noise with it to get Kitra's attention. Then I began to whip her body paying special attention to her breasts and legs. I said, "No man will ever want to lie with you when I'm finished."
Old 05-18-2008, 03:41 PM   #17
stormkitten

"... go to hell...."
Moments later Kitra knew she was the one in hell. Closing her eyes she tried to block out the pain but it did not really help. There was no protection from the whip or him. Every lash from the whip made her body feel like it was on fire. For the most part she bit her tongue to stop from screaming. Occasionally she used her arms to muffle the sound of a scream. Reasonably she knew she should not provoke him. Should not encourage the torture. But provoking him seemed the only logical way to get him to kill her instead of just torture her. Kitra was hoping she could provoke him into seriously hurting her. She doubted he would bother trying to save her or keep her alive. If she was lucky she might be dead within a day, maybe two. She knew she could not fight for life so she choose to fight for death. Kitra knew she needed to stay strong just for a while longer then it wouldnt matter.
"... that.... that is.... alright... you... can... fuck yourself.... then" The words came out slightly muffled between screams.
Old 05-18-2008, 09:25 PM   #18
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

The whipping appeared to have little effect on this whore's attitude and my anger just grew. Luckily for the whore one of my office entered my tent needed to confir on the invasion plan. I left the tent but gave orders to have a medic treat the whore, make sure she's alive in the morning but don't do too much to releive the pain. I told them to take her to a solitary cell when the medic was finished.

I slept very well that evening and I woke up with a stiff cock and knew exactly where to go.
Old 05-18-2008, 11:46 PM   #19
stormkitten

Kitra was so relieved to be unchained from the ceiling she did not bother to fight or resist. It hurt when circulation finally returned to her arms, occaionally soft groans escaped her lips. She sat patiently as the medic cleaned the wounds and applied a healing salve. It felt like the medic went out of his way to cause her pain. Still she did not complain. A little pain now would save her a lot of pain later, if she lived. Once in the cell she did not hesitate to curl up in the corner fall quickly into a sleep. Between the pain and earlier battle she did not have enough strength to stay away. She woke a dozen times through the night hearing someone shout or waking from a fevered nightmare.
In the morning she woke to the sound of the door opening. Kitra's blues eyes opened before the door even opened all the way. Without moving she knew her body was stiff and sore. It would get worse before the day was out. Carefully pushing herself up into a sitting position her back was in the corner.
"If... If... I... dont fight.... is... there... a... chance... I... will... get... breakfast...." The idea of letting him fuck her with no fight was sickening to her but she could swallow some of her pride if she had to. Kitra was very aware of the fact that she had not eaten in well over 24 hours. She knew if he wanted her alive for a period of time he would have to feed her eventaully. Eventaully could be a few days if he so choose.
The look of defiance that she had had the night before was gone. A night in pain and on a cold stone had at least made her more reasonable and less interested in a death wish. Weighing the idea of still fighting to the idea of simply givnig him what he wanted this morning. Now she was simply wary. At least for the time being.
Old 05-19-2008, 12:17 AM   #20
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

The guard open the cell door and I went in and immediatly saw her sitting in the corner of the cell wrapped in a blanket staring up at me. She looked calm, possibly broken, but whore might still have a lot of fight left in her. I said, "I'm not in the mood for a fight this morning, turn around and get on your fours so I can quickly fuck you and leave. Do as I say and you'll be fed, fight me and it will be another long day for you."

I unbuckled my pants and let them fall to the ground.