Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-05-2009, 04:11 PM   #21
YorkLady

YorkLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)YorkLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)YorkLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)YorkLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)YorkLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)YorkLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)YorkLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)YorkLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)YorkLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)YorkLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)YorkLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Wow; that is quite a bit exciting to me! I know I would trust a woman in ways I would never trust a man, so I can imagine a woman being able to trick me to go to a dangerous place that a man would need to use force to get me to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae View Post
I've brought girls home for my husband a couple of times, not for rape but the fantasy is there. We've shared fantasies of me luring home an unsuspecting girl for him. Or another one is luring a girl home, tying her up, and having him instruct me on ways to violate her while he watches. I could molest her, use large toys, or a strap-on in various renditions--always with him telling me what to do to her--but they end with him getting wound up and raping her himself. We haven't found the right girl for it, mostly because both of us have a healthy understanding of fantasy vs. reality that would require another girl who likes being a victim.
Old 10-05-2009, 06:52 PM   #22
Renegade
Banned

Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Fae - if you're lucky, maybe one day he'll repay the favor and bring a guy home for you...

Quote:
I've brought girls home for my husband a couple of times, not for rape but the fantasy is there. We've shared fantasies of me luring home an unsuspecting girl for him. Or another one is luring a girl home, tying her up, and having him instruct me on ways to violate her while he watches. I could molest her, use large toys, or a strap-on in various renditions--always with him telling me what to do to her--but they end with him getting wound up and raping her himself. We haven't found the right girl for it, mostly because both of us have a healthy understanding of fantasy vs. reality that would require another girl who likes being a victim.
Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 07:36 PM   #23
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by prey4me View Post
Maddogmacmanaman is more on target:

What he's succinctly describing is the judas woman, the female who is a betrayer to her gender! She can serve as the "enticer," who leads the prey into the predator's trap. What fun! If the scenario involves long-term scenario, she can serve other functions: "good cop" to the rapist's "bad cop," mentor and trainer to the rape-toy, dominatrix, co-rapist. There are all sorts of possibilities! Since I have some fairly specific clothing fetishes and appearance preferences, I like the idea of using her as "trainer," so my captive rape-toy will be dressed and conduct herself just the way I want her!

Such a judas female does appear IRL! A recent, notorious case, where a rapist/abductor kidnapped a young girl* and kept her for 18 years involved his own long-time live-in girlfriend! Going back several years was the case of a young Mormon girl* in Utah, who was kept captive for several months. The guy who did that had the active assistance of his wife.

*Because certain specifics of these cases involve content that violate RapeBoard's policy, I must be vague here.
I take my hat off to you - thats such a better explanation than mine lol !
Old 10-06-2009, 08:13 AM   #24
Fae

Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
Fae - if you're lucky, maybe one day he'll repay the favor and bring a guy home for you...
I can always hope.
Fae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 12:37 PM   #25
Jaded

Jaded has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jaded has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jaded has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jaded has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jaded has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jaded has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jaded has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jaded has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jaded has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jaded has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jaded has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I can always hope.
Indeed, one can hope....just a matter of finding the right guy.
Jaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 03:58 PM   #26
moiamigo

moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The idea of a girl helping is very hot, esp if she holds the victim down and watches! Very sexy! Plus all the more humiliating to be watched by another girl, I'd imagine!
moiamigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 04:41 PM   #27
dirtyrocka

dirtyrocka Level 1 (100+)dirtyrocka Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkLady View Post
I think I like the idea of helping someone rape someone I know, and the other way around, too.
mmmm, I'd love to rape a bitch with you YorkLady, maybe I'll write a fantasy based on it, hmmmmmm.
dirtyrocka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 02:52 AM   #28
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeDaBrute

or use another to bait you in and hold you down ..
or make you be the bait and holder ...
and then of course who gets to play clean up..would hate to leave the poor victim all used and abused ..perhaps the holder could help her get cleaned up and dressed
GeorgeDaBrute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 01:15 AM   #29
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I love the idea of being assistant to a rape. It would make me feel so powerful. Some of my fantasies include either a hot chick or a homely chick. Probably a homely chick, because it would seem more brutal and unlike me(I'm with hot chicks all the time, I want to change it up).

Me and him would go together on the prowl, doesnt matter where we meet her...most likely at a place where alcohol is involved, so we can get her nice and liquored up, so probably a club. I would spot her. A pudgy girl who is with some of her friends. I would tell him I see a girl for him, and he would make a face as "no, are you kidding?" I would go up to the girl and try to make casual conversation. I would flirt with her a bit and then call him over, and he starts flirting with her. We would get her drunk and then we offer to take her home. Instead we get a hotel. In the room, I start to touch her playfully and then I would invite my boyfriend to come over and join in. He would agressively take her to the bed and hold her down hard as he kisses her all over. She would enjoy it at first, but make feeble attempts to get him off of her...for each attempt he pushes down harder. Finally it gets too much and she starts to yell. As he gets rougher and rougher, she starts to cry. Finally, she does something like bite him, and gets him very angry. he gets up and pulls her to her feet where he hits her hard and makes her fall to the floor, he kicks her and calls her a disgusting pig and fat bitch and other degrading names. She makes an escape to the door where I stop her by pulling her by her hair. She screams out and turns around and hits me in the face. I fall back stunned and my boyfriend rushes after her and beats her, bringing her back to the floor under his submission. My nose starts bleeding, so I'm pissed.

We pull her back to the bed where we tie her up. We get her naked and make rude remarks to each other about her body, and how we are going gut her and hang her afterwards. My guy starts playng with her breasts and making her hurt and cry. I love the way it sounds as she is crying, so I get turned on and take off my clothes and I lean down and start kissing her body softly. So my boyfriend gets nice and hard and proceeds to give it to her hard. She is screaming and crying, but I still kiss her lightly and lovingly whispering sweet nothings in her ear, getting the blood from my nose all over her face.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 10-09-2009 at 01:18 AM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 06:35 PM   #30
Renegade
Banned

Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Chi - the only thing I could add to your scenario is to have my girl rub my balls during the rape and encourage me to cum in her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
I love the idea of being assistant to a rape. It would make me feel so powerful. Some of my fantasies include either a hot chick or a homely chick. Probably a homely chick, because it would seem more brutal and unlike me(I'm with hot chicks all the time, I want to change it up).

Me and him would go together on the prowl, doesnt matter where we meet her...most likely at a place where alcohol is involved, so we can get her nice and liquored up, so probably a club. I would spot her. A pudgy girl who is with some of her friends. I would tell him I see a girl for him, and he would make a face as "no, are you kidding?" I would go up to the girl and try to make casual conversation. I would flirt with her a bit and then call him over, and he starts flirting with her. We would get her drunk and then we offer to take her home. Instead we get a hotel. In the room, I start to touch her playfully and then I would invite my boyfriend to come over and join in. He would agressively take her to the bed and hold her down hard as he kisses her all over. She would enjoy it at first, but make feeble attempts to get him off of her...for each attempt he pushes down harder. Finally it gets too much and she starts to yell. As he gets rougher and rougher, she starts to cry. Finally, she does something like bite him, and gets him very angry. he gets up and pulls her to her feet where he hits her hard and makes her fall to the floor, he kicks her and calls her a disgusting pig and fat bitch and other degrading names. She makes an escape to the door where I stop her by pulling her by her hair. She screams out and turns around and hits me in the face. I fall back stunned and my boyfriend rushes after her and beats her, bringing her back to the floor under his submission. My nose starts bleeding, so I'm pissed.

We pull her back to the bed where we tie her up. We get her naked and make rude remarks to each other about her body, and how we are going gut her and hang her afterwards. My guy starts playng with her breasts and making her hurt and cry. I love the way it sounds as she is crying, so I get turned on and take off my clothes and I lean down and start kissing her body softly. So my boyfriend gets nice and hard and proceeds to give it to her hard. She is screaming and crying, but I still kiss her lightly and lovingly whispering sweet nothings in her ear, getting the blood from my nose all over her face.
Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote