Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-11-2013, 05:49 AM   #1
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The supremacy of English boxing

Hey.

I am into combat sports. I don't practice them, but I'm hearing stuff around me.
There's one thing I don't understand, and it is why English boxing has got the most attention ? I mean it's really got all the medias and prime times.

Don't get me wrong, I like English boxing, but I think Thay boxing is just as interesting, so is Chinese boxing, etc etc .... only wrestling seems less interesting to me.

So to some of you who are living in the states, were English boxing is a very strong business, do you have an idea why there is no more room for Asian combat sport ?

Also, for those of you who are practicing combat sport, do you think an English Boxer facing a Thay Boxer has a chance to win, given the fact he can't use his legs ? A friend of mine told me English boxers did not learn to defend under the belt, and that's why they're at disatvantage...thoughts ?
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 04:19 PM   #2
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I do a bit of kickboxing to stay fit. It just seems to me that kicking gives you stronger attacks and a longer reach. So one against the other puts english boxing on the back foot.

x
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

So all the good ones basically.....

x
perfectlyformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 03:25 PM   #3
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well in a sport fight where the rules allowed kicks and especially to the legs the kickboxer would on average have the advantage. On the other hand, if a boxer fought a kickboxer in a bout where kicks were not allowed then the boxer would have the advantage. Of course as with most things of this nature it would come down to the skill levels of the individual boxer and kickboxer involved in the match, their toughness, athleticism and etc. Fighters make styles, not styles fighters!
Old 08-18-2013, 02:50 AM   #4
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Between two protagonists in the same weight group. The kickboxer would have the advantage of reach, but kicking is slower and more telegraphed.

The boxer is not slowed up by kick/punch combos and can more easily block or dodge an attack. The boxer would probably have an advantage of a more powerful punch.

All in all, I'd predict the boxer would have the advantage, the kickboxer expends more energy, so the boxer can just hold back, defend, bide his time until his opponent starts to tire.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 03:07 AM   #5
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thank you very much guyz
Old 08-18-2013, 01:47 PM   #6
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

I've read English Boxing punch is not just about spreading arm, it is also projecting shoulder, rotate waist and step forward so the whole body adds strength to the punch. I guess Rotter is right, English Boxers have a heavier punch.

Unless quick techniques also use different part of the body ?