Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-10-2011, 06:22 AM   #1
mmeridia15

mmeridia15 has initial reputation
Wink Story Requests

Hi I have written a few stories but there are a couple fantasies that I have that I would rather read that write myself. If anyone is willing please send me them either here in a private message or reply or you can request my email in pm. Thanks if you are up for the challenge.

* Also please stay away from storylines where the victim ends up enjoying the act and no oral I like realistic rape stories.

1. The Garage Attack

This fantasy is based on a clip I have seen its two men raping a woman in her garage. She is on a freezer and after the man gets done raping her he starts abusing her pussy with what appears to be a tire iron. The tire iron part is that part that really turns me on so I would like the story to focus on more of after they get done traditionally raping her what they do to continue her agony.

2. The Banker

This story is based on a western novel I read a while back with a great little storyline that sadly was not very graphic. The story went something like this. There was a banker in an old west town and he was buying up all the property he could and he had pretty much purchased the entire area except for a few farm properties with farmers that were refusing to sell. One of the bankers minions ends up attending some kind of dance social and follows one of the farmer's daughters from the dance and kidnaps her and takes her to the fat old banker. She is used as a bargaining chip and rape is hinted at but I would love to have a more fleshed out graphic account of her days with the banker and his gang.

3. The snobby waitress

In this story the beginning would be a waitress serving a couple of white trash dirty men the grosser the better and they are really rude and maybe grope her. The manager throws the guys out but when the waitress gets off really late that night they are waiting and can't wait to pay her back for the embarassment she caused them.

Ok I hope I get a lot of responses and thanks to anyone and everyone that tries any of these ideas.
mmeridia15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 06:20 PM   #2
bedroomvile8r
Privileged Member

bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to bedroomvile8r

[QUOTE=mmeridia15;810467]Hi I have written a few stories but there are a couple fantasies that I have that I would rather read that write myself. If anyone is willing please send me them either here in a private message or reply or you can request my email in pm. Thanks if you are up for the challenge.

* Also please stay away from storylines where the victim ends up enjoying the act and no oral I like realistic rape stories.

1. The Garage Attack

This fantasy is based on a clip I have seen its two men raping a woman in her garage. She is on a freezer and after the man gets done raping her he starts abusing her pussy with what appears to be a tire iron. The tire iron part is that part that really turns me on so I would like the story to focus on more of after they get done traditionally raping her what they do to continue her agony.

2. The Banker

This story is based on a western novel I read a while back with a great little storyline that sadly was not very graphic. The story went something like this. There was a banker in an old west town and he was buying up all the property he could and he had pretty much purchased the entire area except for a few farm properties with farmers that were refusing to sell. One of the bankers minions ends up attending some kind of dance social and follows one of the farmer's daughters from the dance and kidnaps her and takes her to the fat old banker. She is used as a bargaining chip and rape is hinted at but I would love to have a more fleshed out graphic account of her days with the banker and his gang.

3. The snobby waitress

In this story the beginning would be a waitress serving a couple of white trash dirty men the grosser the better and they are really rude and maybe grope her. The manager throws the guys out but when the waitress gets off really late that night they are waiting and can't wait to pay her back for the embarassment she caused them.

Ok I hope I get a lot of responses and thanks to anyone and everyone that tries any of these ideas.[/QUOTE
I wrote a story exactly dealing with your waitress fantasy. It was called "Sports Bar Waitress' Nightmare".
bedroomvile8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 09:18 AM   #3
mmeridia15

Thanks I will check it out. Thanks for commenting!
Old 08-15-2011, 05:34 PM   #4
bedroomvile8r
Privileged Member

bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to bedroomvile8r

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmeridia15 View Post
Thanks I will check it out. Thanks for commenting!
It's not on this site. I will try to find what I did with it and post it on here.
bedroomvile8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 03:05 AM   #5
mmeridia15

Ok thank you again and let me know when you post it.
Old 08-20-2011, 03:32 AM   #6
epen2008

epen2008 has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to epen2008

mmeridia do you want your stories posted at a free website wish similar stories?
epen2008 is offline   Reply With Quote