Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

View Poll Results: Your reaction:
eh, it's all right 4 20.00%
this is hot, more please 16 80.00%
you should stick to reading other people's stories 0 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-12-2009, 09:02 PM   #1
catiedon't

catiedon't has a maximum reputation! (1000+)catiedon't has a maximum reputation! (1000+)catiedon't has a maximum reputation! (1000+)catiedon't has a maximum reputation! (1000+)catiedon't has a maximum reputation! (1000+)catiedon't has a maximum reputation! (1000+)catiedon't has a maximum reputation! (1000+)catiedon't has a maximum reputation! (1000+)catiedon't has a maximum reputation! (1000+)catiedon't has a maximum reputation! (1000+)catiedon't has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to catiedon't
Default My boyfriend the monster

I pulled into the motel parking lot sometime after midnight, exhausted from my long drive but still too amped up on anger to think I might actually get some much-needed sleep. The shock of catching my boyfriend fucking what appeared to be a cheap hooker in our bed had worn off in about 2 seconds flat, propelling me to throw some essentials into a bag and start driving… at first without a destination in mind, and then with more purpose to my sister’s house in a neighboring state. It was easily a two-day drive, and I had called from the road to book a motel room in this little dive right off the freeway. I picked up the key in the front office and found my room- an end unit at the back of the complex. I vaguely noticed that there didn’t seem to be many other cars in the lot, which didn’t surprise me since it was kind of a dump. I let myself into the room, took a quick shower, and popped a sedative in hopes that it would allow me the oblivion of a few hours sleep. The sheets were rough and the bed was way too firm for comfort, but I was unconscious in minutes.

I awoke in a haze of confusion and blinding pain, disoriented and deeply terrified of something I had no name for… yet. My lower back seemed to be on fire and I instinctively began to reach behind me to lay my hand on the smooth skin there, but my hand was instantly caught up short. I couldn’t move my hand and it didn’t immediately register until I tried to use my other arm. That hand wouldn’t move either and the terrible truth finally began to dawn on me. I struggled, finding that I was somehow completely restrained, legs and hands tied to the four corners of the bed in a spread eagle position, face down on the hard mattress. As I twisted and stretched more and more violently, trying to deny the reality of my bindings, I began to moan in mounting terror. It was only then that I realized I had also been muzzled. I thrust my face into the pillow, trying frantically to remove the tape, but it was firmly in place and my efforts were pathetically ineffective.

CRACK! I had never known such blinding pain, and my body arched as far as it could in the tight restraints, my head thrown back as I screamed into the tape my shock and terror. I was suddenly fully conscious, and the fact that my sedative-addled brain had somehow failed to register earlier was now the only thing I could think of. I am not alone… I am not alone… I am not alone and now I am going to die. I did not realize that before the night was over, I would fervently wish I were dead, but that death’s release from my torture would not be granted.

CRACK! The pain was just as sudden and just as intense, this time across my upper thighs, the sensitive skin there screaming in untold agony along with me. The blows came closer together now, steadily increasing in tempo as I writhed, desperate to escape even though logically, I knew that no amount of struggling would release me from the beating I was getting. My throat was raw with my screams and my back and ass and thighs were an unbroken field of pain before a silence ensued. I lay quivering, exhausted from my struggles and yet still tensed for the next blow I was sure was coming.

The bed shifted under me just slightly, and I felt the unknown person climb onto the mattress with me. I tried to turn my head to see who this was, this person who had so forcefully made himself the center of my universe, but a hand came down on the back of my head and pressed my face into the pillow before I could see. My breathing was suddenly labored and I began to panic, thinking I was going to be smothered. But the pressure remained constant, just hard enough to keep my head in this position but not hard enough to stop my breathing completely. He spoke in my ear, and through the haze of my pain and terror, I still couldn’t help but register the excitement and strange, evil joy in his voice. With a sick sense of wonder, I recognized the voice, and the smell of the man who held me at his mercy. It was my boyfriend, the hooker-fucking son of a bitch. Somehow he had found me, somehow he had become this monster that was so completely enjoying my endless pain.

“Did you like that, you little cunt?” he whispered in my ear, one hand still on the back of my head and the other inflicting sharp flicks to the raw, too-tender skin of my back. I involuntarily jerked with each one.

“That was my belt, the thick brown leather one you bought me for Christmas. I never did like that thing, but I must say it sure came in handy tonight, didn’t it? I don’t think I’m quite done with it yet either… before I’m done with you, you’ll beg me to tighten that belt around your neck.” He was beginning to pant, his breath coming faster and heavier. I wanted to ask him why he was doing this, I wanted to try to reason with him, find the person I had fallen in love with somewhere inside this monster, but of course I couldn't.

“You have been begging for this for a long time, you dirty little cumslut. You’ve needed a good beating, needed to understand who is in charge here. You were lucky I bothered with you, you worthless piece of ass. You’re a fat, ugly, nasty cunt, and you never could satisfy me in bed, but that’s changing tonight. I’m gonna make you take a dick the way a good little bitch should. A woman’s place is on her hands and knees with her ass in the air, and you know how I know that? Because a man was built to put her there. If that’s not natural design, I don’t know what is. It’s time you finally understood why you were born- to take a man’s cock any way he wants to give it to you.”

His words barely skittered across my brain, which refused to fully contemplate what he was saying. He released my head and shifted away from me on the bed, reaching for something. His arm slid under my hips, and he raised me off of the bed as far as my restraints would allow. Something that felt bizarrely like a speed bump replaced his arm holding me up, and in response, the restraints stretched my arms and legs painfully towards the four corners of the bed. My hip bones ground painfully against the cold, hard material and I moaned with this new discomfort. I could feel how exposed my ass and pussy suddenly were in this new position. He chuckled to himself in satisfaction and moved behind me, to the end of the bed. The mattress shifted again and I suddenly felt his huge hands, one clenched on each elevated, burning ass check, spreading them apart as he spoke again.
“That hooker you found me with? I think now would be a good time to tell you that I didn’t use a condom. Not with her, not with any of them.”

The horror of that statement had only just begun to sink in when I felt the head of his dick on the tight, puckered opening of my ass. If I could have struggled, I would have… the strain of this position made it so that I could barely lift my head as I tried to arch away from the terrifying contact. I was mindlessly begging him for mercy, but all that came out from behind the tape was muffled little whines and shrieks. He gave a tentative shove and then another, the head of his dick popping into my ass with an unbelievable pressure. He pulled out completely and I heard him spit, and then his cock was back, slightly wet against the sensitive opening. He braced himself with his hands on my welted back, forcing my position even further. This time there was no tentative attempt- with no more than two mighty thrusts, he buried his cock in my ass. My world exploded in a violent burst of pain that made the whipping I had received earlier seem a million years ago. As tightly restrained as I was, I was completely at his mercy as he raped my ass, skewering me with a cock that had been buried this way in countless dirty whores before me. The assault seemed endless, each thrust pounding me against the brace under my hips, turning the universe into one sparkling, infinite, vicious moment of pain. I barely heard his deep grunts each time he pushed himself into me. I didn’t even notice when he finally came inside me. I gradually came out of the haze of the assault to find that he was no longer on the bed with me, and liquid was seeping out of my now gaping asshole. I knew I should care where he was and what was coming next, but I no longer had it in me. I was finally beginning to understand that it didn’t matter what I knew or expected or braced myself for, my reality was completely out of my control and beyond my ability to prepare for. A step creaked nearby and I felt a hand slide through the slime between my ass cheeks, traveling just a little lower to slip into my pussy. I felt his blunt finger probing, pushing the walls of my pussy, as if testing how sound they might be. He pulled out and gathered more of the seeping wetness with the tips of his finger, and leaned forward to wipe the mess across my face, diagonally from left to right.

“That’s my come and your blood, bitch. There’s no better lubricant than that. I sure tore you a new asshole, didn’t I? And just think, I’m not done with you yet. I want you bleeding out of both holes before I’ll be satisfied.” He got up and went to the door, opening it to the night. In the light of the motel walkway, I saw that he had gotten fully dressed while I wandered in my pain-soaked daze. He turned to me, grinning, and lifted his hand to his mouth. I could see the reddish smears of my blood on his fingers, almost black in this light. He put them in his mouth and licked, taking his time as if enjoying a Popsicle. He turned and walked out, closing but not bothering to lock the door behind him.

After all, I was just another one of his dirty whores now... I would still be here, in the same inviting position, when he was ready for more.
catiedon't is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 09:28 AM   #2
catiedon't

catiedon't has a maximum reputation! (1000+)catiedon't has a maximum reputation! (1000+)catiedon't has a maximum reputation! (1000+)catiedon't has a maximum reputation! (1000+)catiedon't has a maximum reputation! (1000+)catiedon't has a maximum reputation! (1000+)catiedon't has a maximum reputation! (1000+)catiedon't has a maximum reputation! (1000+)catiedon't has a maximum reputation! (1000+)catiedon't has a maximum reputation! (1000+)catiedon't has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Seriously? More than 80 views and only ONE person bothered to click the button next to their reaction in my poll?

I guess it's a good thing I write these for my own pleasure, not yours.
Old 11-14-2009, 07:06 PM   #3
Mahx

Mahx has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to Mahx

Registered just to mention that I found this story in particular to be very enticing (long time reader here).

Would also look forward to any of your others, including a possible continuation of Sarah's Choice. ;-)
Mahx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 06:17 PM   #4
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Sorry catie, I'm a bit behind on my reading. I've been a busy boy...

1st, kudos for the poll. Unique and cute. I picked option 2 BTW.

Very nicely done. Tersely delivered with a strong narrative voice. Please keep writing for us.

Don't be discouraged if the reaction doesn't come as fast and copiously as you'd like or expect. That happens here and the cycle of praise and silence is something you will get used to.

For me: I gave you + Rep and 5 Stars.

Would you care to join our little writers guild???

The Library of Dark Tomes
Flesh4Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 06:32 PM   #5
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Pretty good, actually very good..

well done
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 09:41 PM   #6
catiedon't

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flesh4Fantasy View Post
Sorry catie, I'm a bit behind on my reading. I've been a busy boy...

1st, kudos for the poll. Unique and cute. I picked option 2 BTW.

Very nicely done. Tersely delivered with a strong narrative voice. Please keep writing for us.

Don't be discouraged if the reaction doesn't come as fast and copiously as you'd like or expect. That happens here and the cycle of praise and silence is something you will get used to.

For me: I gave you + Rep and 5 Stars.

Would you care to join our little writers guild???

The Library of Dark Tomes
Thanks so much! I joined
Old 11-15-2009, 09:42 PM   #7
catiedon't

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahx View Post
Registered just to mention that I found this story in particular to be very enticing (long time reader here).

Would also look forward to any of your others, including a possible continuation of Sarah's Choice. ;-)
High praise indeed! I'm honored.

Last edited by catiedon't; 11-17-2009 at 06:34 PM.
Old 12-06-2009, 07:03 AM   #8
pantyhosethief

pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pantyhosethief

Hot story, and well written.