Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-03-2007, 08:53 PM   #1
hornybisexualbitch
Daughter of Jasmine

hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default fucking morons

Someone found some of poems and READ THEM, then had the fucking nerve to come up to me and give my my journal, and say honey are you alright, your poems scare me, i think you need help,i worried for you, they are like, you are not going to try to kill yourself again are you? i was so fucking pissed, what right did they have to read my shit and then tell me i am more or less fucked up, i would have decked them if i knew i wouldnt go to fucking jail, i was so mad, those poems were very personal, and none of their goddamn buisness, , then be like honey i want you to go get help, i just walked off or i would have hurt them,

is the stupid to be mad about this, i mean i knowi need help, but damn...

Smiles are contagious, share one, the small things can brighten someones day.
hornybisexualbitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 09:00 PM   #2
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

No, it's not stupid at all! Writing is very personal and they violated your privacy. You have every right to be angry. It's like opening your soul.

I'm sorry they did that to you!
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 09:10 PM   #3
Hellcat
At Rest

Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It certainly isnt stupid, whenever i write it is usually a reflection of my emotional state of mind.. and i admit some of the stuff i have posted here is dark, but not as dark as some of the stuff that i haven't posted... the act of writing for me is very much a way of keeping myself on an even keel, a therapy almost, and i can be very selective about what i share and who i share it with

for someone to have just read them like that, as Jas said it is very much a violation of your privacy and at the most intimate level possible... and im sorry that you were put through it
Old 05-03-2007, 09:25 PM   #4
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornybisexualbitch
Someone found some of poems and READ THEM, then had the fucking nerve to come up to me and give my my journal, and say honey are you alright, your poems scare me, i think you need help,i worried for you, they are like, you are not going to try to kill yourself again are you? i was so fucking pissed, what right did they have to read my shit and then tell me i am more or less fucked up, i would have decked them if i knew i wouldnt go to fucking jail, i was so mad, those poems were very personal, and none of their goddamn buisness, , then be like honey i want you to go get help, i just walked off or i would have hurt them,

is the stupid to be mad about this, i mean i knowi need help, but damn...
u should have decked them lol.......u cant get sent down for harming sum1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! be clever about it.
Old 05-03-2007, 09:31 PM   #5
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

um...yes you can, its called ASSAULT and can carry a maximum of 25 year sentence.....and im very sorry your friend did that, like ive posted before about my writings being put into the yearbook fer the whole skool to read against my permission, i felt exposed and violated and totally get where your coming from huni *big comforting huggles*

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 09:46 PM   #6
hornybisexualbitch
Daughter of Jasmine

hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

thanks guys i feel better now that i know i wasnt stupid to be angry about it.

Old 05-03-2007, 10:52 PM   #7
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You have every right to be mad fucking spuds could have asked first!

But aside from decking them some high brow insults would have made you feel a little better. Like......."Who asked you too read MY Journal??" And the best that works well with everyone is..........."Opinions are like assholes! Everyone has one and they all stink!!" "THANKS for Your Opinion!!"

OR you could advise them that they need to honor your privacy and that would be the best help they could give you!
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 05:46 PM   #8
hornybisexualbitch
Daughter of Jasmine

yeh i am pretty pissed at them, i most likely wont talk to them for a while.

Old 05-04-2007, 05:49 PM   #9
insignia0
Privileged Member

insignia0 Level 6 (600+)insignia0 Level 6 (600+)insignia0 Level 6 (600+)insignia0 Level 6 (600+)insignia0 Level 6 (600+)insignia0 Level 6 (600+)

one question. where did they find your journal ii you left it lieing out in the open and there was nothing on it tht sed liek dont read. then u cant blame someone for looking its human nature. curosity is something humans cannot prevent. if they went into your own private space and found it then you vhe a right to be pissed,
Old 05-04-2007, 05:55 PM   #10
hornybisexualbitch
Daughter of Jasmine

it wasnt in a private space but where i left it, the person knew it was mine, and that i prized it, she still had no right to read it, if i wanted her to know about me being abused adn cutting my wrist and all,i would have fucking told her, i didnt so i didnt want her to know, and then give it to a MAN, to read, then i had to talk to him, what the fuck, hello, i was molested by a man and then she wants me to talk to talk about it with him, fuck i am so pissed, i would kill her if i could, but i cant....

Old 05-04-2007, 06:11 PM   #11
insignia0
Privileged Member

insignia0 Level 6 (600+)insignia0 Level 6 (600+)insignia0 Level 6 (600+)insignia0 Level 6 (600+)insignia0 Level 6 (600+)insignia0 Level 6 (600+)

i can understand how pissed you are at them but well you left the book lying around if it was tha timportant to you, id hve thougth u wud of made sure it was safe. as i sed curosity can be a flaw in human nature, wht we see as off limits becomes more appealing to us adn we want to do it. so by leaving the book out you gave them teh opportunity adn it tempted them to look.
Old 05-04-2007, 06:13 PM   #12
Number7
I am back.

Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Same thing happened to me, I was extremely angry.

It's sickening how people intrude into others lives.

I know at one hand she was "worried" about you, but she seemed to handle it completely wrong and seems to be an ill mannered bitch.

We've discovered that when I'm in a good mood, it turns green. When I'm in a bad mood, it leaves a big f***ing red mark on his forehead.
Number7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 06:36 PM   #13
hornybisexualbitch
Daughter of Jasmine

Quote:
Originally Posted by insignia0
i can understand how pissed you are at them but well you left the book lying around if it was tha timportant to you, id hve thougth u wud of made sure it was safe. as i sed curosity can be a flaw in human nature, wht we see as off limits becomes more appealing to us adn we want to do it. so by leaving the book out you gave them teh opportunity adn it tempted them to look.

i didnt mean to leave it, i thought i put it in my purse, but i was in a hurry adn it must have fallen when i didnt see it, then i left.

Old 05-04-2007, 06:37 PM   #14
hornybisexualbitch
Daughter of Jasmine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number7
Same thing happened to me, I was extremely angry.

It's sickening how people intrude into others lives.

I know at one hand she was "worried" about you, but she seemed to handle it completely wrong and seems to be an ill mannered bitch.

thank you number 7, yes i hate her, human or not it was none of her goddamn buiness.

Old 05-04-2007, 07:29 PM   #15
tnc4fun
Privileged Member

tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)

Don't worry, HBSB, I was told in High School by a teacher who was considered a prodigy that my poems indicated I was insane. Now, I might be crazy and twisted, but definitely not insane.
Do what you want, do it until you find...love.

Basic instincts, social life
Paradoxes side by side
Don't submit to stupid rules
Be yourself and nobody's fool
Don't accept average habits
Open your heart and push the limits.

The path of excess leads to the Tower of Wisdom.

St. Michael Cretu
tnc4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 09:07 PM   #16
hornybisexualbitch
Daughter of Jasmine

thanks tnc4fun makes me feel better, beside they dont know me anyway.

Old 05-05-2007, 12:52 AM   #17
Darkman
its all give and take

Darkman Level 1 (100+)Darkman Level 1 (100+)

mmm they were just concerned about you
Old 05-05-2007, 03:42 PM   #18
hornybisexualbitch
Daughter of Jasmine

Default Exactly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom
I understand your comment and you may be right. However, in my opinon, it does not justify an invasion of one's privacy, which is the real issue here. It is hard to accept one's concern when one has been put into this position.

EXACTLY, THANK YOU PHANTOM

Old 05-08-2007, 06:14 PM   #19
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I know all about invasion of privacy... when I was 15 my mother purposefully went through my entire room while I was out and found a journal of 'darker' poems, which I wrote when I was emotional.. I also drew pictures in there too. When I got back, she told me I needed to 'get help', that I'm not 'right' and I'm not 'normal'. Yeah I need help (lifting her body into the hole & burying it...j/k)

Seriously, who does have the right to pick up our stuff, read it, and judge us? Who has the right to tell me what is normal and what isn't in MY LIFE? It may not be normal to them, but that is their life, and has no impact on me. If they want to write stories about kinky alien sex and dwarves drinking cyanide, I'm not one to judge as it's not my life.

I'd be very pissed with your friend, and very angry that a male got involved and she wanted you to talk. She obviously has no concept of personal space and privacy, and every human being needs a percentage of their life in privacy, having personal time. It's healthy. It's also healthy to find an outlet for your inner feelings that you cannot express 'safely' in everyday life. Drawing, writing, poetry and music are all great for this, as are physical things like sport and other hobbies. You wouldn't walk up to her and say 'You've been playing tennis, and I think you need help'... I know it's a bit far off, but poetry is normal to you like walking is to her, and prying eyes obviously can't see that.

Sorry for the rant there.. people invading my bubble really gets me pissed, as you can see, lol.

Write her a letter or something, explicit or not, it might begin to get the message across.

xx
dark_d3viant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 06:20 PM   #20
hornybisexualbitch
Daughter of Jasmine

thanks for your thought, when i was 15 also, my mom went into my room, found my journal and read it, i had things about being molested my my stepdad, the men i had slept with, it was bad.

but i think she thought i was lying, i dont think she thinks i am good enough for a man to want me, everytime i complained about a man staring, she was like, omg kristy, get over it, maybe he is just looking off, but i knew better.