Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-16-2010, 01:19 PM   #21
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Over here they have something called a 'party political broadcast'. This isn't officially classed as advertising, thus these politically minded types are exempted from the cornerstones of ethics in advertising. That is that the advertiser mustn't outrage and offend the viewer, and they mustn't misrepresent the qualities of the product or service they are selling....

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 12:42 AM   #22
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

Quote:
Originally Posted by batffink View Post
Thanks everyone! Can we take this further? Does anyone else know any other meaningless, lying adverts?

A large electrical and furnishing chain here in Tas. has been advertising the new digital radios just coming out, telling everyone who listens what great sound it is and how clear it is compared to the old type.

Just one thing wrong. There is no digital broadcasting yet except for Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne. Tas. won't get it for TWO YEARS. They don't mention that!

Bastards.
But. but,but it's DIGITAL!

Makes me think of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL7yD-0pqZg
Old 08-17-2010, 12:50 AM   #23
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
Over here they have something called a 'party political broadcast'. This isn't officially classed as advertising, thus these politically minded types are exempted from the cornerstones of ethics in advertising. That is that the advertiser mustn't outrage and offend the viewer, and they mustn't misrepresent the qualities of the product or service they are selling....
I didn't think there were any ethics in advertising, but from the way you describe it, it doesn't sound that bad really.
Old 08-17-2010, 01:50 AM   #24
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by snarkopo View Post
But. but,but it's DIGITAL!

Makes me think of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL7yD-0pqZg

Hilarious. Makes me think of some of the indigenous population of this country who specify red when buying a car. When asked why they only want red, the say in all seriousness that red ones go faster.

And before some fuckwit gets his piss in a froth about racism, it's nothing of the sort. I had several car salesmen friends in North Queensland who vouch for its veracity. Red cars always go first.

So fuck off and take your PC with you.
Old 08-17-2010, 02:02 PM   #25
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Yeah, well it does and if you put a stripe down the side, man o man that adds another 10mph at least to the top speed...
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 07:30 PM   #26
BTN
Admiral Adama

BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The red car was always fastest in Scalextric but thats about it
Old 08-18-2010, 12:30 AM   #27
snarkopo
It's been fun

Quote:
Hilarious. Makes me think of some of the indigenous population of this country who specify red when buying a car. When asked why they only want red, the say in all seriousness that red ones go faster.

And before some fuckwit gets his piss in a froth about racism, it's nothing of the sort. I had several car salesmen friends in North Queensland who vouch for its veracity. Red cars always go first.

So fuck off and take your PC with you.
It's understandable they might think so actually. The CHP knows it, people driving red cars drive faster (as a rule) than others. I do believe you pay a an insurance premium in fact for owning a red car.
Old 08-18-2010, 07:38 AM   #28
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You can take the boy out of Essex but....

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervipete View Post
Yeah, well it does and if you put a stripe down the side, man o man that adds another 10mph at least to the top speed...

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 08-18-2010, 08:53 AM   #29
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I promise you that this is not made up. Cross my heart and hope to die.

When I owned a spare parts and car accessories shop in Queensland in the 80's I once got a customer from out bush who requested 15 spray packs of a certain red colour (I can't remember the exact formula).
I made up the 15 spraypacks and off he went with them into the car park out front. Well you wouldn't fucking believe it but he started to respray his car. No taping off, no prep and not a care in the world for all the cars around him getting the overspray.
We just stood open mouthed as he used all 15, chucked the cans in a bin and then drove off in his still wet red car.

Another time I was too smart for my own good. An old Englishman came in for some spray paint for his Wolseley. I told him that I could easily make up the original formula for him but it still wouldn't match really well as his car was faded. I went on to say that normally we kept "fade" in stock but we were temporarily out it. The joke fell flat as he said he would wait 'til it came in and how long would he have to wait.
That taught me a fucking good lesson.
Old 08-18-2010, 01:08 PM   #30
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

It's ok, I can't see the joke either.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 08-18-2010, 03:35 PM   #31
BTN
Admiral Adama

BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I promise you that this is not made up. Cross my heart and hope to die.

When I owned a spare parts and car accessories shop in Queensland in the 80's I once got a customer from out bush who requested 15 spray packs of a certain red colour (I can't remember the exact formula).
I made up the 15 spraypacks and off he went with them into the car park out front. Well you wouldn't fucking believe it but he started to respray his car. No taping off, no prep and not a care in the world for all the cars around him getting the overspray.
We just stood open mouthed as he used all 15, chucked the cans in a bin and then drove off in his still wet red car.

Another time I was too smart for my own good. An old Englishman came in for some spray paint for his Wolseley. I told him that I could easily make up the original formula for him but it still wouldn't match really well as his car was faded. I went on to say that normally we kept "fade" in stock but we were temporarily out it. The joke fell flat as he said he would wait 'til it came in and how long would he have to wait.
That taught me a fucking good lesson.
I've sold car parts and accsessories myself in the past and relate to your stories totally
Old 08-19-2010, 02:02 AM   #32
snarkopo
It's been fun

Quote:
It's ok, I can't see the joke either.
English are dumb is the point I think.
Old 08-19-2010, 03:40 AM   #33
batffink
Privileged Member

Quote:
English are dumb is the point I think.

He's not dumb Snarksy. It's his way of taking the piss out of me.

Come to think of it I did serve an English bloke one time. He had a white van with 'F.R. Otter - Builder' on the side. Nah, it couldn't be.
Old 08-19-2010, 09:48 AM   #34
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Now you're going to have to explain what 'taking the piss' means to the half-witted American. He's probably got visions of me donning latex gloves and waving a catheter at you. Wouldn't do to get the poor chap aroused unnecessarily now would it?

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 08-20-2010, 01:17 AM   #35
snarkopo
It's been fun

Quote:
He's not dumb Snarksy. It's his way of taking the piss out of me.

Come to think of it I did serve an English bloke one time. He had a white van with 'F.R. Otter - Builder' on the side. Nah, it couldn't be.
So he was calling your bluff in that straightforward English manner. I may have realised that had I not been enjoying... someting.

However, removing your urine w/o your consent is a terrible thing indeed. It doesn't matter if he used a catheter or made sounds of running water. It's WRONG! I hope it has not scarred you.

I think the van you saw was for Frolicking Otters. They are damn fun to watch! And very popular here in the U.S. The're so cute. Hopefullly that FR Otter van will show up here.

Last edited by snarkopo; 08-20-2010 at 01:22 AM.
snarkopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 06:22 PM   #36
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Beware of Englishmen in white vans with animals. They're usually under cooked, the bread is stale and the onions greasy.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 08-21-2010, 04:30 AM   #37
snarkopo
It's been fun

Last time I met an Englishman it was in France. Helped him push-start his crappy little MG. But.. he actually said "Cheerio" as he drove away. They really fucking say that in England!
Old 08-21-2010, 05:18 AM   #38
pervipete

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Last time I met an Englishman it was in France. Helped him push-start his crappy little MG. But.. he actually said "Cheerio" as he drove away. They really fucking say that in England!
No we don't, I think he was taking the piss...
Old 08-21-2010, 05:20 AM   #39
pervipete

Quote:
Beware of Englishmen in white vans with animals. They're usually under cooked, the bread is stale and the onions greasy.
Ah yes a dog burger van, food which is only edible when you are pissed...
Old 08-21-2010, 07:43 AM   #40
batffink
Privileged Member

Quote:
I often say 'cheerio' but then I'm of the older, more traditional generation.
You'll probably think I'm taking the piss, but in Australia they say 'hooray' instead of saying farewell.

So; Hooray for now.