Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-13-2010, 03:25 AM   #1
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Fucking Counsellors

What's it like in the rest of the world?

Here in Australia we've gone counselling mad. A teenager gets killed in a car smash and the whole fucking school is counselled. A soldier gets killed on active duty or by accident and the whole fucking regiment is counselled. Someone gives you a hard time so you go for counselling. You see something that upsets you so you apply for counselling.

Every time something happens all these fucking counsellors come out of the woodwork with their little suitcases and are over everyone like a rash.
Universities are offering degrees in counselling. Schoolkids want to grow up and be counsellors. Counsellors are ADVERTISING. WTF.

Give me the sailor who was trapped under his damaged yacht for four days in the Southern Ocean before being rescued by the RAN. When he was brought back to Sydney he was asked by some plonker if he wanted counselling.

He replied "Fuck off, take me to the nearest pub." Brilliant!

All counsellors - Get fucked.
Old 02-13-2010, 08:43 AM   #2
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Well you've had your drink. So tell me Consigliere of mine what everybody knows."

Even Don Corleone had a counsellor.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 05:44 PM   #3
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I've never heard of Donald Corleone. Is he one of your fellow house demolishers?
Old 02-14-2010, 04:14 AM   #4
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

Well, at least you Aussies have something to export now instead of just kangaroo tail soup.

Last edited by snarkopo; 02-14-2010 at 04:18 AM.
snarkopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 10:32 PM   #5
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm a behavioral health counselor who at the moment works with adolescents with eating disorders... and heres my plan for you: YOU go get fucked if you can afford it

What we do for those who need it is none of your damn business. Go talk shit elsewhere, asshole.

By the way, your initial post displays some angry. Would you like to talk about where that comes from?

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 02-15-2010 at 10:40 PM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 06:38 AM   #6
batffink
Privileged Member

If that's your idea of how a counsellor reacts to criticism I've proved my point.
Old 02-16-2010, 08:29 AM   #7
BTN
Admiral Adama

BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

If I'm feeling a bit tapped I tend to get over it by sharing some time with my girlfriend, my mates and Mr Jack Daniels

Sorted
Old 02-16-2010, 02:11 PM   #8
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Jack Daniels - because a problem shared is a problem halved.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 02-17-2010, 05:49 AM   #9
batffink
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripper58 View Post
I use to date a counselor and she told me that they are More mentally fucked up that most of the population. from Chi comments I must tend to agree.

My experience is most of the people who need counselors do not see one, and the ones that do are ones that have to by "court order" or They don't know there the counselor is more messed up than they are.

Granted there are Many that truly need metal health counselors. and "adolescents with eating disorders" would fall into that category! But finding a really good counselor is like finding a good lawyer or an Honest Politician!!
These fucking counsellors are not needed. If people would take responsibility for their own actions instead of plonking the blame on everyone else, it would be a better world. Instead of filling your faces with more calories than you expend, you should eat less, get off your arse and walk, jog, run and exercise. No-one else is going to do it for you. There were no such thing as counsellors twenty years ago, now its a fucking epidemic. Good safe government jobs telling people it's not really their fault that they're overweight. Give me a fucking break.
Old 02-17-2010, 06:18 AM   #10
batffink
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapeKarenX View Post
Roo skewers with some type of berry sauce-yum. Dammit, all of a sudden and we get to Kangaroos? Fuck- I can't travel in this snow to get to the Aussie joint and it's late!

Big difference between counseling and psychotherapy. Counseling is shit.
You only use the thighs of roo meat btw, all the rest is trashed. Same with wallabies.
Old 02-17-2010, 11:14 AM   #11
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Saw thread, thought you'd counsel me on fucking.

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 02:55 PM   #12
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

For a sweaty sock, McBatfink is rather astute. Counsellors are simply a part of the slow creeping middle class left wing establishment. Twenty years ago we didn't have classroom assistants, health and safety consultants - except where they were really needed, cultural diversity training officers, and all the other blurb that is costing both the public and private sector a fortune. All this is driven by an expanding civil service backed up by an explosion in the making of policy and legislation. Britain now has multiple layers of government - European, national, regional, county councils and local/district councils. Within those there are even sometimes parish councils. All this is costing US a fortune, it's not free - costs are passed on in taxes and in the private sector via the cost of goods and services.

It's a disease. And everytime government tell us they're going to cut public expenditure, the very next day a new branch of the civil service is announced.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 02-18-2010, 02:49 PM   #13
RapeKarenX
Chinky Kinky Empress

RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by batffink View Post
You only use the thighs of roo meat btw, all the rest is trashed. Same with wallabies.
I just order and eat.

RapeKarenX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 01:30 AM   #14
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by batffink View Post
If that's your idea of how a counsellor reacts to criticism I've proved my point.
And hows that? I seperate my job from my meanderings on the rape board rowdy room, pooper scooper. Because if I told one of my patients to go suck a dick, I would lose my job. Y

Anyhow, my job is stressful and its hard, and you have no right to criticise untill you do what I do. I see kids come in and out of the clinic, some discharged when they clearly arent ready due to insurance reasons...girls on the floor crying because of this or that.... They need a support system..especially this particular group. You may not feel its helpful, but a strong therapeutic environment..this includes nurses, doctors, psychiatrists, therapists, and counselors...can aid somone who is going through a tough time. If you feel like my job should be eliminated, write a letter to Obama or something. So stop your bitching and do something about it.

Anyhow...I'm not going to be doing this job forever...still going through some schooling. However when I'm finished I'll pretty much be doing the same thing that you bitch so much about and working in a clinic with kids with autism/Aspergers, and other special needs...something I'm sure you wouldnt have 3 seconds of patience for....so feel free to write your letter to your government...bitching and complaining about nothing.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 02-20-2010 at 01:45 AM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 08:36 AM   #15
Spell Siren
Banned

Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

From Publishers Weekly

[Dr.] Stout says that as many as 4% of the population are conscienceless sociopaths who have no empathy or affectionate feelings for humans or animals. As Stout explains, a sociopath is defined as someone who displays at least three of seven distinguishing characteristics, such as deceitfulness, impulsivity and a lack of remorse. Such people often have a superficial charm, which they exercise ruthlessly in order to get what they want.

I just dated a fucken sociopath. You have no idea what it's like to be with someone you "love" and think they can be better if they just get help. And hope it happens.

It was the most abusive situation I have ever endured. But hope reigned. No empathy, no guilt, no depth of feeling. I can see that now, but then, I was making excuses for him. His childhood, his grief, whatever...

These people DO NOT feel. And if I didn't have "counseling" / therapy I'd never process that it wasn't me and how lovable I am, but this person is a sociopath who manipulates my emotions.

Hmmm....I got quite emotional reading this post....

This is actually quite the same diatribe that I have been hearing repeatedly over years together, both in my cyber and my real life....

I have been repeatedly called a sociopath/psychopath, not quite to my liking.....and after reading this post, I wrote a 17 paragraph essay explaining how much I've suffered, what all I have gone through, what I tortured soul I am etc etc etc....I was really emotional for a moment...

The next moment I thought......Bloody Hell! Why do I need explain? Those who really love and understand me won't need it anyways, and those who don't will never believe me anyways...plus it is not a good thing to have my emotions all over the place (some people may have a problem with it).....hence I deleted my big post, almost immediately after I posted it.......

People keep telling me what a devil I am, as if everyone else in the world is a saint....

At least in my case, when people haven't got me behave they way they expected, or I fail to be nicey nicey sweetie sweetie all the time, or when they just don't get things their way.....call me a "psychopath".......so easy, ain't it?

Quote:
Such people often have a superficial charm, which they exercise ruthlessly in order to get what they want.

Well, who in the world doesn't?

And when you don't get what you want, it is so easy to label someone as "sociopath"...

Quote:
His childhood, his grief, whatever...
It is so easily "whatever" when you yourself never went through it all...

Quote:
These people DO NOT feel. And if I didn't have "counseling" / therapy I'd never process that it wasn't me and how lovable I am, but this person is a sociopath who manipulates my emotions.
Shifting the blame can be the best way to lower stress levels.....but I believe there exists another side of this story too....

Quote:
4% of the population are conscienceless sociopaths who have no empathy
Ahh look at the bold letters! Big deal? Is that the biggest tragedy the befell the world? As if the rest of the 96% people are the most loving kind selfless Angels with hearts of gold who in their lifetime never ever hurt the tiniest living creature....
Spell Siren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 03:16 AM   #16
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Counsellors? Bunch of tossers more like. After my girl died a few years back, work offered me counselling. When I turned it down they told me I was being passive-aggressive. How can they know without counselling me?

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 02-21-2010, 07:10 AM   #17
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Just because you don't need something does not mean that someone else does not FR.

Counciling helps some people cope and that is ok by me.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 02:38 PM   #18
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Someone argued with me. I needs counselled. Ohnoes.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 02-21-2010, 02:48 PM   #19
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

I don't doubt that Pete, but there is a myriad of problems when you look at the flip side.

First of all there is the arrogance and the imposition of the "profession". The immediate assumption that when a disaster strikes then anyone involved must have a problem. A school kid dies and the whole school is offered counselling. Even the fucking teachers. I bet 80% of the people in the school couldn't even pick the little shit out in an ID parade after seeing his face on the news.

Then there is the creation of the myth of reliance on authority and so called "professionals". I could be a counsellor. I have a degree in Occupational Therapy, all I have to do is re-register with the BAOT, I could set up a private practise and be earning myself £50 an hour in no time. Feeling uneasy yet? The sum total of my formal training in counselling is two hours out of 4 years at university! What about now?

This reliance weakens the population and strengthens the state.

And how about counselling as a dependence? There are needy people in this world, all they need is a shove in the right direction from you, and they'll come running every time they perceive themselves to have a problem that only you can solve. Should people really be trading on this? Looks like exploitation to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervipete View Post

Counciling helps some people cope and that is ok by me.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 02-21-2010, 05:31 PM   #20
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Passive–aggressive behavior (negative personality trait) is passive, sometimes obstructionist resistance to following through with expectations in interpersonal or occupational situations.

In other words, giving the finger to the man and telling him the last thing he wants to hear.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!