Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-19-2015, 03:22 PM   #21
Ravishers&ravishees

Ravishers&ravishees has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
because it assumes we have a hive mind.
Fair enough, I'll be more mindful

Last edited by Ravishers&ravishees; 08-19-2015 at 03:25 PM. Reason: typo-negitive
Ravishers&ravishees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 07:35 PM   #22
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
I never suggested there was a rule violation, I was pointing out what the rule was.

I also think the original poster has failed to realise that "the community here" can speak for themselves, and it is foolish to lump the attitudes of one and all in to a category of sincerity! Or of sympathy. Whatever the topic, banned or otherwise. Especially when they haven't even had the opportunity to meet "the community here". Personally, writing with all sincerity, all the horrible things that happen to other people can keep on happening, so long as they don't start happening to me, and the very small handful of people in the world I actually give a shit about.

Perhaps "the community here" thinks I should cut the original poster some slack, given the lack of traffic here these days. After all, it is refreshing to read an introductory post from a new member that isn't a request to know how we would all like to rape his wife. Whilst it is a thoughtful question, the "the community here" bit in a sense is as bad as the wife rape idiots, because it assumes we have a hive mind. Many of us could not give a flying fuck about some other mans wife. So you see, I can't be insincere and gushing in my welcome.

To the original poster, I have nothing against you, I just write what is on my mind. You'll find in time that "the individuals here" have a very varied attitude to a very varied number of topics.
My first thought is that I don't recall you writing this much for a single post in a long time

Having said that, I think we (collectively) need to cut the newer members some slack. Having seen what happened with the RD members that came here and bugged out to go over to RC I wonder what the primary intent of the site owners for this place really is.

I imagine they would like more traffic on here. And to be honest, I would as well. I check in here from time to time and it's pretty much a dead site as far as I am concerned. While I do prefer this site to others it would be nice to see more activity on here. If there is something that I can say about this place it is that the folks that do hang around here are more "serious" about the subject matter at hand. Not sure if that makes a lot of sense but it's what I feel when I come in here. It's like talking to an old friend or something.

I would prefer we cut the new members some slack except when they violate rules of course. It's not my call to make of course but should someone want my 2 cents worth that is what it would be.

I too am tired of some of the common subjects, rape my wife for example, especially when pics are posted where I wouldn't touch them with a 20 foot pole. I agree with you entirely that such posts should be treated with a bit of disrespect. But at the same time I do respect the poster as it's not an easy subject to talk about.

The whole rape deal isn't exactly something most people can exactly talk to with friends and such. I've been burned big time with that conversation and as a result, I stick around here, read what is posted and from time to time contribute though I don't nearly as much as I did in the past.

I guess my point is that we need to be careful to follow the rules, welcome newer members openly but with a grain of salt. I'd hate to see this place die out but I can certainly see it happening if everyone that comes in here gets treated like crap.

Off the platform. Feel free to shoot me down.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 07:37 PM   #23
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Bugger! I missed my chance to direct the Uncle Fucker song at you outside of the Rowdy Room!

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
I was, but skipped your post due to lack of interest...

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 07:54 PM   #24
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Back when this place had more traffic, there was usually someone like Sierra or Perfectly Formed to follow up my less welcoming posts with a "don't mind Rotter, he's probably got a hangover".

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmetoo View Post
My first thought is that I don't recall you writing this much for a single post in a long time

Having said that, I think we (collectively) need to cut the newer members some slack. Having seen what happened with the RD members that came here and bugged out to go over to RC I wonder what the primary intent of the site owners for this place really is.

I imagine they would like more traffic on here. And to be honest, I would as well. I check in here from time to time and it's pretty much a dead site as far as I am concerned. While I do prefer this site to others it would be nice to see more activity on here. If there is something that I can say about this place it is that the folks that do hang around here are more "serious" about the subject matter at hand. Not sure if that makes a lot of sense but it's what I feel when I come in here. It's like talking to an old friend or something.

I would prefer we cut the new members some slack except when they violate rules of course. It's not my call to make of course but should someone want my 2 cents worth that is what it would be.

I too am tired of some of the common subjects, rape my wife for example, especially when pics are posted where I wouldn't touch them with a 20 foot pole. I agree with you entirely that such posts should be treated with a bit of disrespect. But at the same time I do respect the poster as it's not an easy subject to talk about.

The whole rape deal isn't exactly something most people can exactly talk to with friends and such. I've been burned big time with that conversation and as a result, I stick around here, read what is posted and from time to time contribute though I don't nearly as much as I did in the past.

I guess my point is that we need to be careful to follow the rules, welcome newer members openly but with a grain of salt. I'd hate to see this place die out but I can certainly see it happening if everyone that comes in here gets treated like crap.

Off the platform. Feel free to shoot me down.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 11:36 PM   #25
BremenDruid
Privileged Member

BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'll agree that the "How would you rape my wife" posts get redundant (although it's hard to say that specifically because these days there isn't much activity going on here anymore), but I completely agree that we should treat newcomers with a certain level of respect. For some, this may be the first time they actually admit to someone that they have these fantasies and that can be a little scary.
Either way, I'm glad to see new people joining the site.
Oh, and don't mind rotter, he's probably hungover
BremenDruid is offline   Reply With Quote