Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-29-2013, 08:37 AM   #1
Ambush-predator

Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)
Default Rescuer getting it

Any thoughts about the scenario in which a rape is interrupted by a brave rescuer, who gets raped for her pains? I love this one, especially if the rescuer is confident. It can be made very easily to fit a policewoman who interferes, but also, for example, a sister or friend or just a public-spirited stranger.

In my "Decoy" story, Julie De la Rue is rushing to the rescue of Cathy Lindsay when she runs into the rapist, and later others who try to help Cathy will get properly paid for it, but I'm sure it must appear in other stories. Any thoughts about whether it appeals to you and why?
Ambush-predator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 01:03 AM   #2
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

never really been an idea for me honestly.
though i do enjoy the idea of raping the cop or the heroine, i prefer that said character has specifically chosen them as a target beforehand and not because it simply came across as a chance of luck. especially with the heroines or cases, heroes, i choose. trying to get those by lucky chance just wouldn't bode well when you're dealing with characters like lara croft. so i go after them, but as a target. in the "interruption" scenario i'd probably have said criminals run away momentairly and later chase said rescuer in some place she feels secure like her home while she's in the tub or her bedroom where she's less likely to be fully armed or prepared for an assault.
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 02:02 AM   #3
Ambush-predator

Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)

Yes, that's a nice thought too. "These man are cowards at base," she thought, throwing off her work clothes and heading for a relaxing shower..."
Old 12-30-2013, 05:38 PM   #4
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambush-predator View Post
Yes, that's a nice thought too. "These man are cowards at base," she thought, throwing off her work clothes and heading for a relaxing shower..."
yup. if you want to go over story ideas or an outline of something like that i'd be happy to chat about it.
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 12:43 AM   #5
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Any victim of mine will have been carefully selected, it's highly unlikely that I'm going to want her female rescuer too. She's just going to get the shit kicked out of her for interrupting.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 01:29 PM   #6
Kypris

Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Maybe it's a sheltered noble's daughter or princess slipping out into town disguised as a commoner, sees what seems like a gang rape in progress in a seedy part of town and tries to stop it, except she forgets that she is in disguise and overestimates her authority.

Taking the title another way, I've had this idea of saving a man from some predicament, only to get raped for the trouble. Like maybe it's wartime, and 'I' nurse a wounded soldier to safety and help him get back to his unit, only to be 'rewarded' by being pressed into sex slavery. Or something to this effect.
Kypris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 04:45 PM   #7
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeDaBrute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kypris View Post
Maybe it's a sheltered noble's daughter or princess slipping out into town disguised as a commoner, sees what seems like a gang rape in progress in a seedy part of town and tries to stop it, except she forgets that she is in disguise and overestimates her authority.

Taking the title another way, I've had this idea of saving a man from some predicament, only to get raped for the trouble. Like maybe it's wartime, and 'I' nurse a wounded soldier to safety and help him get back to his unit, only to be 'rewarded' by being pressed into sex slavery. Or something to this effect.
So I'm a medically discharged US Army vet with a surgically repaired knee. Does that count?
Old 01-14-2014, 09:59 AM   #8
Ambush-predator

Kypris, I like the idea. Could be the nurse treats an enemy soldier and then his mates turn up. Could be a policewoman or firefighter or lifeguard rescues a guy from drowning and gets raped by way of thanks. Interesting that you've had this fantasy.