Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-03-2013, 09:36 AM   #1
phtlc

Location: Right outside your window or perhaps right under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep
phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Open House

Open House

As soon as I saw her I knew I would have to impale her on my cock. She was beautiful. I couldn’t quite tell her ancestry, as she looked partly like she came from India, and partly like she came from Iran or somewhere near there. Either way she was beautiful. Black hair, light brown skin, large brown eyes and fine delicate facial features with a slender body. Her tits were nicely sized for her slender body; not to large, rather like a very small handful, and her ass was just perfect. Sometimes girls look better a little meatier, but for some reason her slenderness was very appealing. Such delicate, fragile beauty I just had to break.

How did I see her? It was in a new suburban residential development being put up in an area that used to be farmland. At the time, the only houses build were the show models, for people to view and then pre-purchase. She was showing the model houses to people. Basically she stayed in the single office cubicle attached to the front of a show house and then gave people guided tours. I saw her a few times, and realized that she always was alone for the last bit of the evening and she always left alone.

Hmmm, remote area with nobody around after dark, gorgeous lady all alone wearing lovely business attire.........Rape! Oh yeah.......RAPE!

It had already been dark for a bit, and I saw her go through the show model houses, making sure to turn everything of before she left. She went into each one consecutively, and when she went into the last one, I made my move. First I go around to the side of the house and tear out the phone lines. Walking up to the front door, I waited, taking one last look around to make sure we were all alone, and that no residual construction crews were still around finishing up any work. Oh yeah, we were alone out here.

Standing right by the front door, I heard her walking towards the door, in her high heels. As she opened the door, she saw my large frame standing there, and screamed almost out of instinct as I simultaneously shoved her backwards with all my might, launching her several feet backwards causing her to land on her back with a loud thud. Before she could recover, I stepped in and closed the door locking it. She scrambled backwards on her hands and feet as though crab walking and then tried to struggle to her feet as she started to scream. I pounced immediately, grabbing the petite little lady by the hair, yanking her roughly towards me as she cried out. Clamping my hand over her mouth as I pulled her back to me, I then reached down with my left hand and yanking her skirt up and cupping my hand against her crotch, to pick her up as she struggled in terror in my hands, her mind probably racing at the horror of what I might have in store.

Heading towards the stairs, I walked down into the basement as the slender beauty screamed desperately through my hand clamped firmly over her mouth. When I got to the bottom of the stairs, I threw her to the floor, causing her to land hard on her knees, as she put her hands out to break her fall. She cried out in pain and immedeiately scrambled to her feet, moving away from me as she desperately reached into her pocket, to produce a cell phone, as she frantically hit a button, looking at me in terror. I paused, amused, since I had a cell phone jammer in my pocket so whatever the pre-loaded number, be it family or 911 it was not going through. She cried in desperation as I stood there, watching her try to frantically hit buttons.....as she literally screamed at the phone for it’s lack of cooperation.

Smiling I pulled out the jammer for her to see

“It blocks your signal, so it’s just you and me here”

She looked at me speechless, her face a mask of terror as I walked towards her. She tried to make a break past me, but I grabbed her hair and threw her to the floor, causing her to cry out. Pouncing on her, I pinned her down as she struggled, and then slapped her several times very hard, causing her to cry out as she looked at me in shock, her brown eyes filled with terror as tears poured out. Her whole body trembled as she started pleading in a quivering voice that sounded like it was going to break at any moment into deep sobs.

Straddling her, I grabbed her hair tight and yanked her head back, causing her to cry out as I pinned her to the floor. Then I reached with my other hand and grabbed the front of her blouse, yanking hard and tearing it open as buttons scattered everywhere.

“Please....please don’t” she whined desperately, her accent sounding so erotic as she pleaded with me. Grabbing her bra, I started yanking viciously, tearing it off of her as she cried out from the roughness of it. Her titties were not very large as she was a very slender woman, but for her body size they were perfect. Grabbing one, I started mauling the tender soft mound as she cried out in anguish, Quickly, both hands were groping and squeezing her tits as she cried, begging me not to hurt her. Leaning forward, I opened my mouth and started sucking on one of the nicely shaped orbs, sucking hard and enjoying the sensation of her nipple as my tongue flicked over it.

She suddenly went wild, struggling and hitting me. Keeping her tit in my mouth I pinned her wrists, and then bit down hard on her nipple. Her scream pierced the finished basement as she arched her back hard, trying to escape the pain. I maintained the bite pressure for at least five to ten seconds, but to her it must have been an eternity. When I released my bite on her nipple, I looked at her and spoke.

“Want me to hurt you some more?”

She shook her head crying

“Then stop fighting”

With that I reach down and yank up her skirt as she whimpered and cried, shaking her head quietly saying “no” over and over again. Pulling her legs apart, I take a look at her pubic mound pressing through her panties as she cries and sniffles. Her legs were nicely toned, and her labia pressed nicely through her panties, taunting me with the treat beneath them. Sticking my hand between her legs, I start rubbing her pussy through the material of her panties, causing her to squirm some more, trying to push my hand away, and close her legs. Naturally I overpowered her and kept them apart as she cried.
Not wanting to wait any longer, I grab the material and yank hard, tearing the panties off with one vicious tug as she cries out and starts to struggle.

“No, please don’t....Oh god please! No!”, she cries as she resists, but the truth is her slender body is no match for my size, so her wriggling form does little more than add to my arousal.
Forcing my hand between her legs, I start rubbing her pussy as she struggles and cries. I am being rough, and she is quite dry so the experience has to be traumatic for her. Suddenly, I jam two fingers deep into her, causing her to shriek and straighten out. I start working them in and out of her, not concerning myself with how it must feel for her. Stabbing my fingers in and out of her, I manage to spread some of her inner moister around her labia to prepare her.

Her struggles are getting more desperate but her fate is sealed. Rolling on top of her, I undo my pants and yank them down as she starts screaming hysterically. Pulling my pants down, I release my hardened flesh, all swollen, throbbing and steely hard, twitching with anticipation at the thought of penetrating unwilling flesh.

Looking at me through teary eyes, filled with terror she cries “please” repeatedly. She has beautiful brown eyes. I like the fear in them. I’m going to enjoy seeing pain in them even more.

Moving into position, I prepare to penetrate the beautiful delicate brown skinned princess. She suddenly starts thrashing wildly, realizing she is moments way from penetration as she struggles desperately to stop my hard long man flesh from being forced into her frightened body.

Pinning her, I pull her thighs apart, and align my cock with her defenceless portal and touch the head of my cock to her soft lips. I am large and definitely stretch a woman out when I take her, so she is about to feel herself split open real wide.

“Please!” she screams. “ Help me!.. Help! Helmmmmmmppphhhhh!” as I clam my hand over her mouth and move my hips forward, pressing against her defenceless quim. Her squirming makes it a bit difficult to gain entry, but quickly; I manage to get the head situated nicely between the lips as she moans in anguish.

Then, releasing my hand from her mouth, I jam my hips forward with savage ferocity, driving several inches of my steely hardness into her unprepared vagina, causing her to shriek from the pain of the violent entry into her somewhat dry pussy as she arched her back, and squirmed her body to evade the pain of the penetration. Then I start jerking my hips repeatedly, forcing the rest into her traumatized pussy, causing her to scream each time. She was not a virgin, but I was being very rough, so she was in considerable pain as I forcibly drove my hardened flesh into her delicate lady tissue, forcing it apart, stretching and abrading it with each savage thrust until I was all the way in with my balls resting against her ass.

This was incredible. She had beautiful brown skin, shiny black hair, big brown eyes and she was on her back, spread wide with my cock jammed into her as she wriggled and cried. I was loving it!

Drawing back, I slammed my full length into her, causing another shriek. I repeated the process, driving my hard weapon into her depths with merciless savagery as she felt her tender womanly tissue brutally violated, penetrated with merciless force as she felt my hardness split her right up into her core. Pinning her legs back so I had her in a missionary pile driver position, I started putting the cock to her with no mercy. Slamming my hips between her legs, I battered her vagina with my thick pole, as it pistonned in and out of her like a machine.
She screamed with each thrust, the pain and violation overwhelming her as my flesh penetrated repeatedly into her depths battering her with violent thrusts as I pounded away into her without mercy, my cock ramming into her fear tightened vagina.
Her inner flesh gripped me nicely, as I used her body for my gratification. I continued raping the crying woman like a savage for several more minutes as she screamed helplessly beneath me, but soon I felt my orgasm coming and started pounding with all my might, brutalizing her cunt until my balls tightened and an orgasm ripped through me and I planted my shaft balls deep into her as I pumped my seed deep into her womanly depths. I held myself deep within her for several moments as my cock convulsed within her tender sheath, until every last drop had been released inside her body, whatever the consequences of that may be for her.

Breathing heavily, I pull out and roll off of her as she closes her legs and rolls onto her side in the foetal position, crying and rocking lightly. I looked at her from behind, watching her butt facing me as she lay there curled up, and had a perfect shot of her bruised, scraped pussy lips with my fluids leaking out from between them.

We had plenty of time here alone, so her ordeal was far from over. I was going beat her tender body with my cock, in creative ways she never imagined.
Grabbing my knife, a large sharp terrifying looking blade, I move over to her and grab her hair, pulling her towards me as she cries out. As soon as she sees the blade, her eyes pop wide open in terror and she shrieks hideously. She assumes that now I am done fucking her I’m going to kill her but that is not her fate for tonight. She will live to remember the things I’m going to do to her body.

Clamping a hand over her mouth I bark “SHUT UP!....I’m not going to kill you, so long as you don’t force me to...understand!?”

She nods her head in terror, her beautiful brown eyes shining with terror as she trembles, trying to reassure herself that she will not feel that cruel looking blade penetrate her flesh here in this basement where nobody can hear her screams.

Standing, I pull her to her knees by her hair as she shrieks from the pain and I push her head back against the wall. Pushing my cock against her frightened face I command “ Open your mouth!”

She looks at me, shaking her head. “Please no....I’ve never done anything like that”

“Would you prefer I use the knife on you?” I asked with dead seriousness. She trembled and shook her head.

“Look at this blade” I say as I turn the large serrated blade in front of her face. “Imagine it being pushed into your abdomen, piercing your flesh, sliding through skin, muscle, and deep into your organs as you squirm and scream helplessly in agony!”

She shook her head, too terrified to speak

“Or...Imagine where else I could stick this knife!” as I start moving the blade between her legs. She goes crazy with fear at that and starts screaming hysterically, begging me not to.

“Then obey my commands and open you fucking mouth woman or the last thing you will feel is this blade fucking you!”

Her face frozen in terror, she quivers, nodding her head obediently as her mouth opens hesitantly while she closes her eyes in denial

“Oh god” she whimpers as her mouth opens

“He’s not here to help you” I say and then jam my cock deep into her mouth. Her first reacting is to gag and squirm, bringing her hands up to my pelvis as her eyes pop open. I immediately bring the blade close and command “Move you fucking hands away from me!”. She obeys immediately.

Pulling my cock back so only the head is in her mouth I speak

“Close your mouth gently, making a perfect seal but be careful with the teeth”. Slowly she follows my command as I feel her soft lips closing on my manhood, and the inner wetness of her mouth embraces me.

“OK, use your tongue on the end, running it over the head, flicking it over the opening” as I hold the knife close to ensure compliance. She does just that, and I groan with the sensation as the terrified woman performs the act as she tries not to gage, while the shame of what she is doing is evident on her face.

“Ok, now start sucking on it. As I slide in, you lessen the suction, as I come out, you increase it. When the base of the head is at your lips, slide the tongue over the tip”

I slide in as she complies, and then sucks harder as I come out, and then sliding her tongue over the tip as I commanded. Her technique is clumsy, obviously not experienced at doing this. I wonder what the fuck is wrong with her boyfriend or husband, not training his bitch to do this. I mean you teach your dog to do tricks like roll over and shake a paw...why the fuck wouldn’t you train your bitch to suck cock?

I provide instruction as she works on my flesh, offering praise when she is doing well and slapping her when she needs correction. Eventually she figures out how to do it at high speed and soon I have her head bobbing up and down on my cock like a pro.

“Holy shit, you suck cock like a pro. I would swear you’ve been doing this your whole life. You were born to have a cock in your mouth”

Tears poured from her eyes as she was bombarded by my humiliatingly cruel dialogue, and tasted her own fluids on my erection which now plunged deep into her mouth. The feeling was exquisite, as her soft lips formed a perfect seal on my cock, sliding up and down the shaft as her tongue worked the tip as I came out, and then along the base of the shaft as I went in, repeatedly banging into the back of her throat.

She was a mess of course, saliva drooling down her chin as tears poured from her pretty eyes, smearing her makeup as she performed the degrading act. I can tell by the look on her face that it is not only shame, but disgust at the idea of having her mouth on a persons genitals that is torturing her. I’m sure she will gargle an entire bottle of mouthwash tonight, but for now the only tastes in her mouth are cock and precum.
Eventually her efforts start to win me over and I feel my orgasm approaching. I start to speed up the rate at which I fuck her mouth as my cock head bangs the back of her throat with each thrust, causing her to wince with each thrust.

“I’m going to come in your gorgeous little mouth my little oral queen. Now when that happens you will swallow every drop or I swear I will fuck you with this blade!” as I turn the blade in front of her face; her eyes opening in terror, at how my mind could even conjure up such a horrifyingly sadistic act of mutilation. It’s a threat I have never had to follow through on, as no woman really wants to test to see if I am bluffing with that one, particularly since I look terrifying.

Speeding up I start really raping her mouth until my orgasm hits, causing my body to shudder as I push myself deep into her mouth.

“Oh yeah....swallow that my pretty little cocksucker!” I say as I deliver a light slap to her face, and my fluids suddenly spurt into her soft warm mouth. Her face screws up in disgust at the taste of the fluids pouring into her mouth.

“Come on, swallow my seed you little cock whore....swallow like the cocksucker you were born to be!”, deliberately shaming her with my words as she gulped down the vile hot fluids spewing into her throat, trying not to gag or vomit. I held myself in there until the orgasm subsided and she swallowed the last of my semen.

Pulling out of her gorgeous mouth, I looked at the tender brown beauty, all teary eyed and frightened, filled with shame. I had all night with her, so we weren’t close to being done yet. I wanted to amuse myself with her. Grabbing her hair, I yanked her to her feet dragged her over to a recliner as she cried out at the brutality of my handling of her delicate body. Sitting back in the chair, I pulled her towards me.

“Ok, straddle yourself on me here honey, I want you to do some of the work here” as I pulled her to me roughly. She shook her head, her eyes pleading.

“please no...please don’t make me. You have what you want, don’t make...” SLAP! The impact of the blow interrupting her sentence, causing her to cry out.

“Get on here and fuck me with that hot little pussy of yours or I will fuck you up for life cunt!”. Resigned, she moved herself over me, her legs straddling my waist as she moved herself into position. I adjusted her a bit, and aligned her for deep penetration.

“OK, grab my cock with your hand and guide it into you”

Tentatively, she grabbed my cock with her slender hand, her eyes brimming with tears that streaked her makeup, as she did the unthinkable and lowered herself to rape herself on my cock. As she made contact, her soft wetness touching the head of my rock hard shaft she quivered in shame and disgust, a sound rather like a whimper came from deep within her.

“Come on, get that inside your gorgeous little cunt sweetheart!”

She lowered her body onto me until the pressure caused her gate to yield, parting with ease as my cock head slipped between her fleshy folds and into her gripping insides, as she covered her mouth with her hand, trying to suppress a sob.

“All the way in there love, show me how much you want me in that horny little slut pussy of yours!”

She looked at me appalled at my words, but new better than to back out. She lowered her weight slowly, as her labia slid down over my shaft, gripping it gently as my length slowly disappeared into her body until she was sitting in my lap, impaled on my flesh.

“Ok, start fucking me....and mean it!”

Trying to control her composure, and her fear, she placed her hands on my shoulders and raised herself up a bit, before lowering herself down again, as she swallowed hard, trying not to be overwhelmed by the grotesque feeling of doing the work for her rapist. It wasn’t enough though

“All the way up, until only the head is in, and then down hard. Show me what a horny bitch you are or I will show you a world of pain!”

Clenching her crying eyes shut, she responded and started riding me, degrading herself on my cock in her desire to survive the evening. I watched as the beautiful brown goddess rode me erotically, her body moving up and down rhythmically as her innards gripped my flesh, massaging it, exciting me. I grabbed her ass as she rode me, kneading the tender glutes as she fucked me.

“Grab your titties, play with them, I wanna see a good show honey”

She looked at me stupidly, as if to say ‘you can’t really expect me to do that’. Big mistake.

I grabbed her left nipple between the thumb and forefinger of my right hand and pinched hard, twisting viciously. Her immediate reaction was to shriek, and grab my hand trying to pry it off to no avail as she squirmed.

SLAP! My left hand spun her head as I released her nipple.

“Did I say to stop fucking me!” I barked. “Start fucking me like you love me and play with those fucking titties right fucking now!”

Quickly, so as to appease me she moves her hands to her breasts and starts rubbing them as she moves herself up and down on me. Her humiliation is overwhelmingly complete as she is the one doing the performing the rape of herself while fondling her own breasts for my amusement.

She rides herself on me like this for several more minutes before I take it to the next level

“Ok, start fingering your clit as you fuck me!....Oh and if you won’t then I will but remember what happened when you forced me to play with your titties.”

She looks at me in shock, hesitating but knowing that I will undoubtedly hurt her clit of she doesn’t play with it, so her hands go down to her pussy as she shudders on horror at the degradation she is being forced to endure out of fear.

She rides me some more, her left hand playing with her titties and her right hand fingering her cunt as she repeatedly impales her fuck tube on my shaft. The shame in her eyes is only matched by the terror, as she still is unsure how this evening will end. She fears pain, she fears death and she particularly fears painful death but for now just acts as though without will even if it might only delay her worst nightmares from coming true. Again, I have every intention to leave her alive and breathing, but it adds an element of excitement to keep the victim wondering. As far as she knows, this rape may be her last interaction with another human being and despite her efforts to please me, her body is stiff with terror.

I soon bore of this, and grab her, throwing her off of me as she screams, landing hard on the floor. I pounce immediately and grab her hair, forcing my cock to her face. This time she does not hesitate, and opens her mouth to accept her attackers flesh in an effort to please me. She probably used to tell herself and her friends that she would ‘bite it off’ if some guy forced her to do that but she knows better now. She understands that fear of pain and death transcends all other considerations, even the protection of one’s body from sexual abuse. Her ability to satisfy me with her body is the currency she trades in hopes that I will show mercy and not seriously harm or kill her.

I mover her head up and down on my cock for several minutes, the shaft sliding in and out of her mouth as she obediently uses her lips and tongue to provide me with pleasure. I fuck her mouth with hate, forcing her to willingly accept my rape weapon in her mouth as she performs the disgusting act, trying not to vomit or gag.

Pulling her head away, I turn her around so she is on all fours.

“Face down on the floor and arch your back!” I command as I move behind her, She stiffly complies, fear causing her movements to be shaky and uncertain. Lining up behind her, I reach forward and grab her hair and then spank her really hard on the ass, causing her to cry out.

“Ok, let’s dog fuck you like the dirty bitch you are!”. She quivers at the degrading comment, but does not resist. Terror has broken her of any resistance, and now she complies as though on autopilot. Lining my cock up with her abused pussy lips, I push the head in and start working the length in with rough pelvic thrusts as I open her up again from behind. She is getting a sexual education she will never forget. Once balls deep inside her soft sheath, I start sliding in and out, my left hand gripping her hair tightly.

Once I get a rhythm going I start fucking her with a vengeance, plowing into her womanhood with deep powerful strokes, my pelvis crashing into her buttocks as her body rocks and bounces in response to each slamming penetration. I fuck her deep and hard for several more minutes as I occasionally deliver a vicious slap to her butt, just to add a few screams into the act.

Of course all of this starts driving me towards climax as I feel the inevitable coming and start pounding into her violently as she yelps and whimpers in response to the brutality of the rape and then I achieve climax, planting my staff fully inside her cunt as my seed starts pumping inside her body, defiling her, possibly impregnating her. Before it finishes, I yank out, and spin her roughly onto her back as I move forward, straddling her, and grab her hair as I fire my seed right onto her face.
“Open your mouth now cunt!”. She complies, and I send a spurt into her mouth, while the last one fires partly into her nostril and gets into her hair. Her face is a mess of semen as she cringes, her eyes closed. I milk the last few drops out, wiping my cock on her face as she cries in shame and disgust.

I can see a look in her eyes that I recognize right away. She is wondering when this will ever end. At this stage, the best I can muster is one more fuck, and to make this attack complete the next violation of her body has to be the one orifice on a women’s body that almost all men want to penetrate, yet most women refuse to allow it to be penetrated.....the anus.

A woman’s ass is so taboo, so wrong that it naturally has a secret dirty appeal. I can also say from personal experience that the ass is incredibly tight, and squeezes a man’s cock better than a virgin pussy. Of course this usually results in considerable pain for the women even if she allows it willingly with a very gentle partner who uses lube. I guess that is part of the attraction in anal rape, in that each thrust into that tight little hole, causes such intense pleasure for the man, while inflicting terrible pain on the victim. It epitomizes rape.

Having done this before, I learned from experience that it can be quite difficult to penetrate the ass of a struggling, squirming woman, so I come equipped. Moving over to my jacket, I retrieve a pair of handcuffs. Turning, I approach my victim and her eyes immediately zero in on the cuffs, and terror sets in. Her head starts to shake side to side, her pleading eyes shining with terror as she knows that this can’t be good for her situation. She does not know where this is going exactly, only that it represents an escalation in the night’s assault. She tries to pull away, an instinct for survival kicking in as I grab her wrist violently and yank it towards me. Pinning the struggling woman, I snap the cuff onto her left wrist as she pleads and cries, resisting in vain. Soon I have her hands pinned behind her back, and the snap of the cuff on her other wrist seals her fate.

“Please....please don’t hurt me...please....my family........please...”she breaks down in terrified sobs as she feels the helplessness of her situation, now unable to even defend herself even though she was too small to effectively defend herself anyway.

Wanting to fuck with her mind a bit, I shove her panties into her mouth to gag her. Then moving away I retrieve my knife and move towards her menacingly. She suddenly goes hysterical with fear, struggling to stand as she tries to beg through her gag. I grab her, and throw her down on the floor hard, her body landing on the wrists cuffed behind her back, causing her pain. I sit on her, straddling her, rendering her completely helpless as she begs pitifully through the gag, squirming in desperation even though she knows she has no chance.

Taking the knife, I bring it to her face, as her eyes widen in terror, her whole body shuddering with fear as I sadistically torture her mind. Moving the sharp blade to her throat, I hold it there, pressing just enough for her to feel it, but not enough to cut. She wriggles in terror, squealing through the gag as her eyes beg me.

“Hmm, maybe not there” I muse as I slide the knife gently away from her throat and bring the tip lightly along her skin until it is at her abdomen. I press the tip ever so gently against the soft flesh of her abdomen; any harder and it will pierce her flesh. She starts crying even harder, terror consuming her as she anticipates the feel of the blade penetrating into her depths.

“I have an idea”, I say as I slide the knife down even lower, repositioning my body as I bring the blade between her legs. Pinning her legs apart with my knees, I bring the point of the blade to her vagina just barely touching it as she struggles desperately in her vulnerable position.

“I bet being fucked with this will make you scream like a banshee!” as I hold the blade there, poised as though ready to thrust. Her whole body starts to struggle as she shrieks terrified through her gag, all control lost now as she anticipates the unbelievable agony of such a cruel act. I keep taunting her with the terror for a few more moments then take the blade away.

“No need to harm you...........” as her eyes show tremendous relief “.........yet”

Placing the blade aside, I roll her over onto her front and spread her legs, looking at her nice soft pussy from behind and of course the tiny little clenched opening of her anus. She is still to relieved at having been spared the blade to begin thinking of what I might do now.

Jamming my fingers into her pussy from behind, I get a nice coating of her fluids and my cum all over them to use as lube. Then I spit into my hand to add to the mix and then slather it all over my cock to make it easier to slide it into her.

Laying flat on her back, I grab my hardness and guide it to her anus. As soon as I make contact with the tight little ring, my little brown princess stiffens up and starts pleading hysterically through the gag as she tries desperately to struggle out from under me. Given that her hands are cuffed behind her back and I am much larger, she is pinned and defenceless.

I start to press against her ring as she clenches with all she has to prevent the unthinkable penetration of her ass, while her spread legs flop around helplessly in a vain bid to somehow gain control of this desperate situation as I work to breach her doomed anus.

Leaning in hard, I whisper into her ear “Clench all you want, but I’m going to split your ass open!” as I pushed with all I had against the resisting sphincter while she grunted with effort. My efforts started to win out and the tightly resisting ring started to yield as my cock forced it’s way in. Her grunts turned to screams as she lost the battle and her anus was brutally forced wider than it had even been in her life. As the head slipped in, her gripping ass clung tightly to it, trying to squeeze it out as I delighted in the situation.

She was screaming like he damned at that moment, her whole body thrashing as she tried desperately to get the awful invader out of her. She was obviously in considerable pain from having my cock head forced into her back door like this. Her pain was about to get worse however as I wanted to get the rest in, and now with the head in that was inevitable.

Leaning in, I pushed hard, forcing my length to penetrate past her clinging ring and deep into her rectum as she howled pitifully through her gag. Working my shaft deep onto her bowels, I delighted in the tightness of her back door, and the way she responded to the pain of having her ass split open like this. There is nothing like taking a woman in the ass against her will. The sheer perversion of it, the tightness, her reactions to the pain, all make for an experience every man should have.

I slowly slid the rest of my shaft into her tight little butthole, her ring sliding over my flesh delightfully as she strained every muscle in her body in a vain attempt to resist the agonizing impalement of her depths. I occasionally have to jerk my pelvis forward to help force it all in but eventually I get the entire length buried deep inside her rectum as her straining body causes her face to look almost purple as her eyes bug out and she shrieks long inhuman howls through the gag.

I pause, holding my flesh in place as I savour the sensation of her innards convulsing in an attempt to expel my invading flesh. She thrashes desperately beneath me, screaming pitifully, her every movement causing further contraction on my cock.

Needing to fuck her tight little butthole, I partially withdraw and then lean in hard, forcing the length back in, causing another howl to emanate through the gag. Pulling out slowly again, I listen to her gasp and sob trying to recover from the horrible penetration and when I have pulled out to the point where only the head remains I lean in hard, forcing the whole length in with one medium slow thrust, causing her to howl and shriek as her body straightens out beneath me in a frantic effort to escape yet another agonizing impalement.

With that I start fucking her ass. I move over her with deep hard strokes, pulling out and then driving in, my flesh plunging in and out like a piston. With each outstroke, she sobs, gasps and tries to catch her breath. With each in stroke, she screams an inhuman howl of pain, her body tensing to the point where the blood forced to her head makes me almost expect her head to explode as her face turns dark purple each time. This process repeats itself again and again, her gasps and sobs mixed with her screams as I plunge my shaft into her depths mercilessly.

Having already came a few times, I am able to hold out for quite some time, much to her misfortune as my cock batters her rectum without mercy while she is forced to endure the agony of having her bowels plowed open like this. The position is great with her laying flat face down, with her legs slightly apart I am in a great position on top of her to just rape the fuck out of her ass. I thrust maniacally into her tight gripping sphincter, as she screams through the hand clamped over her mouth almost delirious with agony as her tight little ass grips and massages my cock as I pound my little victims rectum.

Eventually I do start to feel the stirrings of a pending climax and with that I grip her hair with my left hand, keeping my right hand over her mouth I use my grip on her head for leverage as I start pounding with savage ferocity, my cock firing repeatedly into her ass like a pneumatic jackhammer as her muffled shrieks reverberate throughout the room until my whole body tenses on top of her as my final orgasm ripples through my body. I plant my shaft fully in her and allow my seed to be pumped deep into her bowels as I release myself into her luxuriously tight ass until I am drained.

I collapse on top of her, my hardness still deep inside her as I sweat and pant, catching my breath as she gasps and sobs beneath me. Her guts still spasm in an attempt to repel my invading flesh, but her struggles have stopped. She has nothing left. I lay like his for another minute or so, just enjoying the relaxing sensation before I decide it is time for me to take my leave.

Pushing off the floor with my hands, I retract my pelvis, pulling my length out of her ass, causing a gasped cry from her as it comes fully out. Her ass is gaping and bleeding, so she will definitely require medical attention. She lays there, face down, gasping and sobbing, unable to move.

I stuff my softening cock into my pants as I redress, and the look her over. She very carefully rolls onto her side, as though she fears any faster movement will break her. Curling into the foetal position, she starts hyperventilating and shivering, tears coming from her eyes as blood and semen leak from between her butt cheeks. She doesn’t look at me or away from me...she just stares off into space. I have seen this before. She is in shock; a normal reaction under the circumstances. She will lie like this for awhile, until eventually the symptoms subside and she pulls herself to her feet to call for help; but for the next short while she will be incapable of doing much more than laying there and shivering.

I notice something on her left hand and my eyes zero in on it. A slender ring with a large rock. An engagement ring. Somebody had proposed to the slender brown beauty. Snatching the ring from her hand, I figure it will make a nice memento of the occasion. She does not resist.

I pick up her cell phone and take it with me be, along with her car keys which I fish out of her purse, leaving my gorgeous little victim crying and shivering on the floor. Moving outside, I walk about two blocks in the darkness to where I parked my car, where I get in and pull away, smiling while reflecting on the night’s debauchery.

I throw her keys and cell phone into a small creek and then drive away. Someone will eventually come looking for her. If not, hen at least when the daytime open house rep shows up she will be found and transported to a hospital.
Beavis, I just can't seem to do well with chicks. I joined this Rape Board forum in hopes of meeting that special girl, but every time I meet a girl there who I enjoy being with, who is willing to share her feelings in a mutually supportive relationship...I rape the fucking bitch
phtlc is offline   Reply With Quote