Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-29-2011, 01:19 PM   #41
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via MSN to Cleo Send a message via Yahoo to Cleo

Watching you spitefully, I watch as you put your hands behind your back as you walk around me slowly. Listening to your words, I shake my head "I may be tied up...but you'll never control..."

Gasping out, I feel you kneeling behind me and grabbing my throat while pushing your hand into my tank top, roughly kneading my breast. Trying to twist away I growl out as I continue to try to pull out of my bonds "Stop this!!!" Getting a good look at your face and seeing the burn on the side of your face, I'm unable to look away. I'm not disgusted at all as I look at it.

Realizing what I was doing, I go back to fighting against you "Stop!!"
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 01:37 PM   #42
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I see you pause, examining the burn mark on my face. A look of shock.. disgust perhaps? really? all you people think the same! and it gets me harder just thinking how I'll punnish you for that.
I knead your breast more roughly, grabbing and pulling at it and then squeezing and pulling your tit with my thumb and forefinger. "This is punnishment for that look, you whore!" I whisper. "You people are all the same! you judge me on my looks alone, seeing a monster! If that's really all you see ... well..." I lick across the side of your face running my tongue down from your chin over your cheek. "why not act like a monster then? you understand, I'm sure. Kill the man all you have left is the beast."
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 01:58 PM   #43
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)

Blinking and crying out as you knead my breast more roughly I shake my head. Oh God!! That hurt!!! "NO!!! It's not like that...I didn't mean to stare..." Sobbing out, I shake my head as you lick across the side of my face "I don't believe you're a monster..." Sobbing out, I close my eyes as tears streak down my face "Please...please just let me go!!"
Old 05-29-2011, 02:18 PM   #44
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleo View Post
Smirking a bit as I watch you grip your nose, I shake my head. "You really are pathetic...you can't get a girlfriend so you have to pay for one." Gasping out as you hit me in the side then my face, I collapse back into the pillows. Whimpering out as I'm pinned down under you, I feel you forcing your way in slowly again.

Panting and listening to you asking me what my plans were, I shake my head "A...at least it'll stop you for a little while..." Hearing that you have to say a code phrase, I sob out "P...please...just let me go..."
"I'll let you go." Leaning in and forcing another kiss on you. This one ends with me biting down on your lower lip and pulling back slightly. Just enough that you have to wonder if I am going to tear it off. Then releasing it, it snaps back to your face with a plop. "When I've grown bored of raping you."

Now fully inside, I felt your virginity tear away. I laughed at the exact moment. My lips press against your chin, and I work my way down to your breasts. Alternating between soft kisses and hard bites. Starting to pump into you, slowly at first gaining speed and power as blood and juices make it easier to fuck you.

"Besides when I'm done you go into the holding cells. Fair game for everybody. Guests, guards, every male who walks here." Slapping your face, enjoying the look of shock, you must have thought that not struggling would mean I didn't want to hurt you. "Maybe even your perverted old uncle would take a go."
Old 05-29-2011, 02:33 PM   #45
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I pull my hand away from your breast and let go of your throat, pulling at your hair, jerking your hair back. "You people will say anything once power has been taken away from you, won't you?" you say something but I just grimace and throw your head forward and walk away. Then turning around I look at you, at your legs spread out like that. Your lies make me angrier, make me harder, and with your legs sprad like that I want to take you and fuck you hard. But with those shorts in the way I can't really do that, can I? I move close to you and kneel down beginning to unbutton your fly and pull down your zipper.
Old 05-29-2011, 03:05 PM   #46
Cleo
Privileged Member

OOC:

I was thinking that maybe I should post a picture of where we all are. Basically this is the exterior. I was thinking that it's mainly secluded, on an island in the middle of an ocean...no way for the girls to get off of the island..unless someone buys them. The interior could be left up to your guys' imaginations.

And these girls would be Cleo and Tina...my characters. I think Cleo would be in the green and Tina in the red. What do you guys think?
And now..back to the rp.
Old 05-29-2011, 03:11 PM   #47
Cleo
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by the savage View Post
"I'll let you go." Leaning in and forcing another kiss on you. This one ends with me biting down on your lower lip and pulling back slightly. Just enough that you have to wonder if I am going to tear it off. Then releasing it, it snaps back to your face with a plop. "When I've grown bored of raping you."

Now fully inside, I felt your virginity tear away. I laughed at the exact moment. My lips press against your chin, and I work my way down to your breasts. Alternating between soft kisses and hard bites. Starting to pump into you, slowly at first gaining speed and power as blood and juices make it easier to fuck you.

"Besides when I'm done you go into the holding cells. Fair game for everybody. Guests, guards, every male who walks here." Slapping your face, enjoying the look of shock, you must have thought that not struggling would mean I didn't want to hurt you. "Maybe even your perverted old uncle would take a go."
Crying out into the kiss as you bite my lip I hear you tell me that you would let me go when you've grown bored of raping me. Sobbing as you let go of my lip, I shake my head and look away from you as I feel you pushing further into me. This couldn't be happening...it just...couldn't!!!

Gasping out in pain as I feel my virginity ripped away, I sob harder as I feel you kissing my chin, slowly working your way to my breasts. Feeling the kisses and bites, I shut my eyes tighter and shake my head. Whimpering as I feel the blood and juices coarse down my legs, I can't help but feel my pussy tightening around you.

Hearing you tell me something about holding cells, I widen my eyes and shake my head then cry out as you slap my face. I have never done well in tight enclosed places. "N...no...please..." Looking away as I hear about other men that will want to rape me next, I shake my head softly protesting in small little mewls as I feel you pumping in and out of me.
Old 05-29-2011, 03:15 PM   #48
Cleo
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkstalker View Post
I pull my hand away from your breast and let go of your throat, pulling at your hair, jerking your hair back. "You people will say anything once power has been taken away from you, won't you?" you say something but I just grimace and throw your head forward and walk away. Then turning around I look at you, at your legs spread out like that. Your lies make me angrier, make me harder, and with your legs sprad like that I want to take you and fuck you hard. But with those shorts in the way I can't really do that, can I? I move close to you and kneel down beginning to unbutton your fly and pull down your zipper.
Whimpering out as you pull your hand away from my breast and let go of my throat to pull at my hair and jerking my head back, I'm forced to look up at you then shake my head "No...no...that's not true..." Seeing you grimace, I gasp out as you throw my head forward and walk away.

Watching you terrified, I see you looking at me and shake my head "Please...please I'm not lying..." But my protest are to no avail as move close to me and kneel down to unbutton my fly and pull my zipper down. "No..please no..."
Old 05-29-2011, 03:20 PM   #49
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I wonder what that little begging was for. To stop, or maybe to not throw you into the cells? Either way you aren't going to affect me. I know what I want and your comfort doesn't factor in in the least. "Shut up whore. I don't want to hear you whine." Each word grunted out after a rough thrust into you.

My tongue traces along as much of your body as I can reach while still fucking you. "Moan." no response, so i slap you again. "I said moan, tell me you fucking love it."
Old 05-29-2011, 03:46 PM   #50
Cleo
Privileged Member

Sobbing quietly, I turn my face away from you as you thrust into me. "Oh...god...no...I'm not a whore...you're raping me..." Gasping as you thrust into me over and over, I feel my body bouncing on the bed. "Mmmm.....it hurts...."

Feeling you trace your tongue over my body, I glare down at you as you slap me, telling me to moan. "I...I won't...I won't do as you say..."
Old 05-29-2011, 08:14 PM   #51
the savage
Privileged Member

"You are a whore. Or at least you are now." Tongue still lavishing over your tits, and then turning and biting down on your ankle. Pushing you forward until your legs are on the pillow behind your head. "Christ you're flexible you whore. Should have found a partner to give it up to before so you would have enjoyed this."
Old 05-29-2011, 08:28 PM   #52
Cleo
Privileged Member

Shaking my head I whimper as you lavish your tongue over my tits and bite down on my ankle. Crying out as I'm pushed forward until my legs on on the pillow behind my head I sob out in protest "I'm not a whore...I will never be a whore..." Listening to your comments about my being flexible I look away then cry harder as I hear you say that I should have found a partner to give my virginity to so I would have enjoyed this. "I..I hate you...you're pathetic...this is your only way to get a girl isn't it? By paying for them...no girl would ever be willing to go out with someone as pathetic as you..."
Old 05-29-2011, 09:02 PM   #53
darkstalker
Privileged Member

as I finish zipping down your fly I take hold of both ends and pull with a hard twist. You moan but that is the extent of what I can do. I stand up and shake my head then pull out a knife from my pocket. You start screaming as I lean down towards you and I shake my head. Why do they always assume the knife is to stab them with?
Old 05-29-2011, 09:38 PM   #54
the savage
Privileged Member

Laughing at your little speech there. "I've had plenty of partners. They're fucking boring." Slapping you across the face with an evil chuckle. "This is fun." Biting on your nipple and hands cupping your firm ass. "Better than any other type of sex." Closing my hands around your throat and giving a quick squeeze.
Old 05-29-2011, 11:17 PM   #55
Cleo
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkstalker View Post
as I finish zipping down your fly I take hold of both ends and pull with a hard twist. You moan but that is the extent of what I can do. I stand up and shake my head then pull out a knife from my pocket. You start screaming as I lean down towards you and I shake my head. Why do they always assume the knife is to stab them with?
Feeling you finish zipping down my fly I feel you pull my shorts with a hard twist. Shaking my head, I try to twist away but am unable to. Seeing you stand and shake your head as you pull out a knife, I scream out as you lean down towards me. Seeing you not going to stab me, I try to relax a little "P...please...don't hurt me...I'll...I'll do whatever you want..."
Old 05-29-2011, 11:19 PM   #56
Cleo
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by the savage View Post
Laughing at your little speech there. "I've had plenty of partners. They're fucking boring." Slapping you across the face with an evil chuckle. "This is fun." Biting on your nipple and hands cupping your firm ass. "Better than any other type of sex." Closing my hands around your throat and giving a quick squeeze.
Crying out as you slap me across the face with a chuckle after you tell me you've had plenty of partners and they're boring, I narrow my eyes at you then cry out as you bite my nipple and cup my ass. Crying out as you squeeze my throat, I tense underneath you and stop struggling frightened of what you're going to do next.
Old 05-29-2011, 11:28 PM   #57
darkstalker
Privileged Member

"yes... yes... whatever I want," I say in a bored tone while I methodically pull and cut your shorts away. Your eyes are riveted on my knife. as I finish cutting away the fabric and with each shred jerk and pull it away from you hearing that satisfying tear I smile with your discomfort.
I look at your white panties and smile, leaning in and running my tongue over it. "are you shaved or aren't you?" I ask as I lick your panties again and put away my knife. I won't need it for anything else I need to do to you.
Old 05-29-2011, 11:42 PM   #58
Cleo
Privileged Member

Listening to your comments as you cut my shorts away, I keep my eyes on the knife as you finish cutting away the fabric. Sobbing as I feel the clothing torn away from me I look away from you as you lick my panties.

Hearing your question as you lick my panties again, putting away your knife, I bite my lip then answer you afraid if I didn't you would hit me. "Y...yes...I am...I have to be since I'm a gymnast with my...sister..." Cutting off there, I remember what happened suddenly. We were coming home from the gym when we were kidnapped "Oh god...my sister..."
Old 05-30-2011, 12:32 AM   #59
darkstalker
Privileged Member

"Pity..." I say, as I grab hold of your panties and yank them off. You give off a yelp but it doesn't matter. "hmm... I mutter. I wonder how this taste?"
I shove three fingers into your dry hole pressing them deep into your cunt.
Old 05-30-2011, 12:34 AM   #60
Cleo
Privileged Member

Crying out as my attention is averted back to what was going on, I tense as you yank my panties off. "NO!!!!" Struggling against the chair, I whimper as you shove three fingers into my dry hole deeply "Oh god...no...please no...I'm a virgin..."