Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-13-2011, 10:04 AM   #21
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I nabbed a virgin? WOnderful, I hadn't been that lucky before. Something about tearing away innocence appeals to me, like it appeals to nearly every male. I follow you as you walk dejectedly up the stairs and into my bedroom. Grabbing the collar I have made every victim who has come in here put on I hold it out to you. "SLowly take off all your clothes and put this on." This is a tiny strip of leather, with a tag hanging from it, solid gold, it says SLUT in bold letters.
Old 02-13-2011, 01:45 PM   #22
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well darn. I don't know what I was expecting upstairs - handy weapons on the wall in easy reach, a convenient fire escape, or just anything I could throw or hit you with. Nothing but the same opulent furnishings. I could more easily fit inside that vase than pick it up to throw it at you. And even a quick estimate of the distance to the windows confirms that you would probably catch me if I made a dash.

You watch me like a hawk the whole way. I'll have to really obey. If I think of it as biding my time and earning your trust.. that doesn't sound so hopeless.

I take the collar and, reading it, my eyes fill with tears. "Does it have to s..say that? I hate that word." Glancing at you and fearing punishment for not obeying you in the meantime, I start removing my top.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Ingenue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 02:43 PM   #23
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The set of your body was initially that of someone looking for an escape. But as the hopelessness of your situation sets in, I watch your shoulders slump. Good, for now I will have a pliant victim. But you are refusing to put on the collar. My grin fades from my face, replaced by an angry scowl. Grabbing a nearby lamp, I hurl it past your head, initially missing but only by a fraction of an inch. It shatters against a far wall.

"Do not test my patience. Because I have not brutalized you yet, does not mean I am unwilling to do so." Looking at you and taking your chin in my hands. Forcing you to stare into my eyes. "I prefer an unbruised victim, but will take what I want if need be."

Stepping back and raising my voice. "Now do as I say!"
Old 02-13-2011, 04:48 PM   #24
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I let out an animal yelp of terror. I remove the rest of my clothes, down to my underwear. Cute, white, delicate with a lace trim. With shaking hands I wrap the collar around my neck. The buckle is small, my hands are shaking hard, and I try and fail three times to fasten it. I look at you with a silent plea for assistance.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 02-13-2011, 05:28 PM   #25
the savage
Privileged Member

First you leave clothing on your body and then you can't even get a simple collar on. Trying my patience, that is all you are doing. Those wide, puppy dog eyes won't work on me. Striding up to you in three angry steps. First I wrench the collar from your hand so when I smack you across the face you don't drop it. Then when you are still shocked, I slap it around your neck, probably one notch tighter than would be comfortable.

"I said strip, not get into your panties." Fingering the edges of them, tempted to rip them from your body. Knowing that it hurts when that is done.
Old 02-14-2011, 04:14 AM   #26
Ingenue
Privileged Member

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I like the collar, it's pretty!" My cheek is stinging, red. Eyes full of tears. I slip my bra straps down my arms and fumble the clasp open, holding it out to you. Young, perky breasts beneath, barely a handful each.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 02-14-2011, 05:57 PM   #27
the savage
Privileged Member

I never did figure out why people say violence never solves anything. It always seems to work wonders for me. Taking the bra from your hand I toss it over my shoulder, I didn't want to hold it, just wanted it off those perky tits. "Hold still." I reach down and ball up as much of your panties in my hand as I can. Pulling on them until the fabric can take no more and tears from your body. Tossing them aside too.

Hands fly to your chest, groping and kneading at it. "Rougher than anything you felt before isn't it?"
Old 02-14-2011, 06:51 PM   #28
Ingenue
Privileged Member

I hang my head and just nod yes. Naked now, collared, and with your big paws all over me, I feel nauseous and wish I could die.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 02-14-2011, 07:38 PM   #29
the savage
Privileged Member

You are nodding and shivering right in front of me. Obviously terrified by my mere presence. Fondling your tits, letting that moment stretch out as long as I can before leaning down and taking one in my mouth. Sucking hard, holding your arms tight so you can't pull away.

"Would you prefer the first rape to be doggie or missionary?"
Old 02-15-2011, 04:07 AM   #30
Ingenue
Privileged Member

I clench my teeth and look away as you start on my breast with your mouth. But your voice calls me back to the present moment before I can pretend I'm somewhere else.

"W-what does that mean? Please don't let your dog near me.."

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 02-15-2011, 08:29 AM   #31
the savage
Privileged Member

Blinking at yout response. There is being a virgin and then there is being sheltered. Unbelievable that your parents would have let you come here if yu didn't even know sexual positions. Though it means turning you into a depraved whore would be even more rewarding.

I grab your waist and basically fling you over my shoulder. Carrying you the last few feet to the bed. Dropping you on your front, "don't move an inch until I say you can."
Old 02-15-2011, 07:18 PM   #32
Ingenue
Privileged Member

I keep getting the feeling I'm saying stuff wrong. Unbelievable laxity on my parents' behalf, of course. If only the guidebook had included a chapter on the top ten positions to get raped in, there wouldn't be this quality control problem in your vulnerable lone tourists.

I freeze where you dump me, not even daring brush my hair out of my face where it fell.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 02-15-2011, 07:31 PM   #33
the savage
Privileged Member

I can feel your fear coming off of you, the sharp smell of it in my nostrils, only serving to drive me on further. Gripping your hips firmly, yanking you into the position I want. Posing you like you are little more than a living rag doll.

"Tell me you want it."
Old 02-17-2011, 04:01 AM   #34
Ingenue
Privileged Member

I'm visibly shivering at your touch and can barely speak now you're so near. I feel another touch of nausea when your erection brushes against my naked thighs and butt.

"I.. I want it." Want your hands off me, want to not feel so utterly controlled and overpowered. Want to go home.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 02-17-2011, 08:28 AM   #35
the savage
Privileged Member

Of course you stuttered when saying the words I commanded. You don't really want it and are about to live a nightmare. Taking my cock in hand I rub it against your ass, right up to the point it is oozing onto your skin. Getting great pleasure in rubbing that slime over pristine skin.

Then there is no warning before I lift your ass slightly into the air, and plunging my cock in making sure to tear through any resistance on the first stroke.
Old 02-18-2011, 04:16 AM   #36
Ingenue
Privileged Member

"N.. aagh! No!" I sob, as you invade the sacred place no man has ever taken before. You feel enormous in my tight, virgin pussy. I scrabble forward with my arms which feel as weak as a kitten. Instinctively trying to get away. No match for your strength and lust.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 02-18-2011, 06:07 PM   #37
the savage
Privileged Member

Pausing as soon as my shaft is buried as deep in my prize at it will go. Enjoying the feel of you struggling against my grip, the muscles of your pussy clenching and trying to expel me. "If it makes you feel better you can scream and struggle." Smirking and beginning to pump in and out.
Old 02-20-2011, 03:39 PM   #38
Ingenue
Privileged Member

On hearing that you seem to want me to scream, I grit my teeth in determination to not make a sound. That lasts all of a few seconds before the nightmare becomes too much and I'm soon crying out and sobbing, "no", "please stop", clawing at the bedsheets. Not daring to attack you directly. Oh God, your breath on the back of my neck. Someone make it stop, please!

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 02-20-2011, 04:49 PM   #39
the savage
Privileged Member

You seem to collect willpower for a few seconds of resistance, but then start to claw desperately and begging me to stop. "I don't care if you beg bitch, I'm going to use you as I see fit." Leaning over so my lips are right next to your ear and grunting out, "Over, and over, and over again. Until you are so stretched and worn you won't even feel my cock."

Hands reaching around, squeezing your tits, using them as a handle as I drive forward into you.
Old 02-21-2011, 03:44 AM   #40
Ingenue
Privileged Member

I sob in fright at the awful things you say and the pounding I'm receiving. The tag on my- on the collar hits me on the chin and I feel more degraded than ever remembering what it says. My pussy squeezes fitfully, still trying to force you out. Instead it only presents you with an even tighter fuck. I whimper something you can't hear.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner