Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-17-2007, 06:37 AM   #41
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Finally i hear footsteps and i loop up at the panel on the door, i can see his eyes looking in at me. I hear him undoing the bolt across the door. Not moving from my laying down position i watch as he speaks to me, his words confuse me. " What tests.... what training.... what is going to happen to me" I sit up, waiting for his answer.
my dark side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 06:43 AM   #42
NightStalker73au
Alone

NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)
Send a message via AIM to NightStalker73au Send a message via MSN to NightStalker73au Send a message via Yahoo to NightStalker73au

Smiling into her eyes i move across to pick up the tray from the table before returning to stand near the door. Eyes look down over her body pausing at her breasts and legs before grinning and speaking.

"Samantha all will be revealed in due time. nothing at all to worry about if you obey orders given."
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker
NightStalker73au is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 06:53 AM   #43
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I watch as he walks over to collect the tray, this is it i think to myself, time to make my move. Just as i was about to get up he moves towards the door again. I know he is too far away from me to take him by suprise so instead i just lay down again and turn my back to him. I take no notice of what he has just said. I lay in silence waiting to hear the door close and lock again.

Just as i hear the door close, i spin round, " Wait, where is the toilet " realising now with pains in my stomack, i had not been all day and i needed to go now.
Old 03-17-2007, 07:04 AM   #44
NightStalker73au
Alone

NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)
Send a message via AIM to NightStalker73au Send a message via MSN to NightStalker73au Send a message via Yahoo to NightStalker73au

As i am closing the door i hear her words and pushing it back open eyes glance at her body before meeting her eyes. Striding across slowly one hand reaches down and is about to pick up the chain when i change my mind. Removing it from her neck i smile and speak.

"Samantha follow me and i will show you."
I am the NightStalker
Old 03-17-2007, 07:24 AM   #45
my dark side
Banned

He walks back over to me and removes my collar. Telling me to follow him, he turns around to walk out. This is my chance, I sweep the chain up in my hand. I hit him in the back of his knee, causing him to fall to the ground. L leap off the bed before he knows what is happening and i wrap the chain about his body under is arms and the around the leg to the bed. Then i take the collar and force his arms behind the bed leg and secures them and the chain loops in it before doing it up.

Standing up and moving towards the door i turn back to him. Dont take it personally you have been nice to me but i wont be a slave to anyone. Turning she runs out the door and tried to find something to cover up with before exiting the front door to her freedom.
Old 03-17-2007, 07:40 AM   #46
NightStalker73au
Alone

Turning around and striding towards the door i feel the hard knock against the back of knee dropping me to the concrete floor. The chain is wrapped around my body as leg is shackled to the bed. Vaguely aware of what is going on some time passes before eyes open , head aching. Knowing what happened i move my fingers and slide my wrist from the collar.

Time passes and am soon standing up. Slowly striding out of the room and down the corridor i pause and listen. Hand rubs my temples briefly before entering the kitchen and grabbing some water as i down one aspirin. Taking a few minutes to think about things i stand , enter the lounge and walk across to the book case. Push the encyclopaedia which sets all the shut down systems into place as i walk through into my office. Using the microphone i speak.

"Samantha you cannot escape. Best thing to do is just stay where you are. I will find you soon."
I am the NightStalker
Old 03-17-2007, 08:23 AM   #47
my dark side
Banned

"What no,this cant be happening" my words screamed through the air at no one. Standing at the now locked down door i am standing at somewehre to the side of the house. I hear him over a speaker, and i know i cant let him find me. I back track through the house looking for any escape areas that arent sealed up, while trying to listen out for his foot steps. I hear no sounds or see no way out as i now reach the kitchen hoping here is a way out through there.
Old 03-17-2007, 04:04 PM   #48
NightStalker73au
Alone

My head still aches from the treatment as i smile at the feistyness and cunningness of Samantha. Her skills were beginning to show as i recalled the collar and chain having been picked as smiled and stood up. In one corner i had some monitors and turning them i watched her moving around in the kitchen. Walking back and sitting down behind my desk i spoke once again into the microphone.

"Samantha leave the kitchen, take the first corridor all the way down. Take the last door you find on the left and do it now.."
I am the NightStalker
Old 03-17-2007, 06:36 PM   #49
my dark side
Banned

I cant see any way out from the kitchen, i turn to go to walk out when i hear him over the speaker again.O no... he is watching me. I look about the kitchen to see if i can see the camera he is watching me on. My eyes finish scanning the room, but i see nothing. Surely he doesnt have all rooms fitted with cameras.

Ignoring what he says, i leave the kitchen but only to find another way out avoiding anywhere near where he told me to go.
Old 03-17-2007, 09:52 PM   #50
NightStalker73au
Alone

Eyes watch the monitors as i relax in my chair. No slave was going to make me chase her. In time she would need different things so even if she could hide for awhile in this house she would need to come out occasionally. Reaching under my desk i pushed the other button smiled and stood up. Leaving the monitors going i closed the door to my office and strode past the front door. Soon i was travelling the same way she had taken.
I am the NightStalker
Old 03-17-2007, 10:52 PM   #51
my dark side
Banned

The air has now gone silent again. My fears increase now as i think that he is wandering the house, not knowing the layout i know i have to be extra careful not to be caught by him. I make my way to the back of the house, entering a room, i notice instantly its the laundry. I race over to the door and try and open it, it rattles loudly under the force i apply to it.
Old 03-17-2007, 10:59 PM   #52
NightStalker73au
Alone

Striding down the corridor i listen and smile as i hear some noise in the laundry. Chuckling softly i know what she will find when she escapes through that old door i had been meaning to replace with something stronger. Turning down another corridor i smile and open the door to my bedroom, open the large back doors and just wait.
I am the NightStalker
Old 03-17-2007, 11:53 PM   #53
my dark side
Banned

As i use force on the door it starts to budge and finally opens for me. My joy is short lived as i walk through the door and go to run thinking i am now free. Stopping in my tracks i look around and seem him standing there staring at me. I turn around again and go to run back inside through the laundry door.
Old 03-18-2007, 12:17 AM   #54
NightStalker73au
Alone

Standing at the open doors i heard the bathroom door break down and watched as she began running out into plain sight. Our eyes met briefly before she began running back towards the laundry.

"Samantha come here now please.."
I am the NightStalker
Old 03-18-2007, 12:42 AM   #55
my dark side
Banned

As i reach the door i can hear his words behind me, i am is too scared to stop or even look back at him, i just want out of here and leave this all behind me. I run back through the door to the laundry, knowing i have to find another way out of here but my options are becoming limited now. I reach my hand out to push the door between the laundry adn the rest of the house open, As my hand impacts the door, i am stopped instantly. The door not budging open, i furiously try and find a way to open the door but nothing works, its now locked solid. Turning now with my back against the locked door my gaze foccused on the door to outside.
Old 03-18-2007, 12:51 AM   #56
NightStalker73au
Alone

Moving back from the door to my bed i remove my shirt and trousers, opening the door to my ensuite i enter and turn on the taps. Stepping under the cascading waters i feel some of the pressures, aches and pains leave my body. Time passes before i step from the shower and placing a towel around my waist i move back to my bedroom. Walking across to the open doors i listen, wait before returning to sit down on my bed. Total darkness will fall soon i muse and the last place to be stuck is the laundry as i prop up my pillow and look out the doors.
I am the NightStalker
Old 03-18-2007, 02:42 AM   #57
my dark side
Banned

After being in here a while and not hearing a sound, i make my way slowly back outside. As i look out to where he was i cant see him there anymore, i look around the area before taking some more steps outside. He is nowhere to be seen, but his door is open. I think to myself that he wouldnt expect me to go through his door. Slowly i head over towards the door to his room.
Old 03-18-2007, 02:48 AM   #58
NightStalker73au
Alone

Relaxing on my bed i look out the doors and reach for my drink, taking a few mouthfuls i feel the remainder of my headache leave. Listening carefully i vaguely hear footsteps outside. Sighing happily i keep watching the doors and just wait longer.
I am the NightStalker
Old 03-18-2007, 03:25 AM   #59
my dark side
Banned

As i continue to walk accross to his door i am still in the clear, i dont see even one movement or hear any noices. Slowly i open his door, still looking outside i slip into his room, my eyes focus on the open door on the other side of the room, hopefully that will lead out to where i can get out to freedom and not another area with high fences like where i just came from.
Old 03-18-2007, 04:06 AM   #60
NightStalker73au
Alone

Hearing the footsteps first i notice her enter and head towards the other door. Sighing a little louder now eyes continue to watch her and wait.
I am the NightStalker