Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-17-2010, 08:21 PM   #41
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I watch you peel off your clothes and spend forever running your hands over your body. Lathering every inch. And the entire time I am peeking around the corner, slowly stroking myself. eventually you get out and climb underneath the covers, still in a towel. Waiting another 20 minutes until your breathing is deep and regular. You have fallen asleep. That is when I finally come into your bedroom.

The cat stares at me. Useless fucking animal, a dog would bark giving you some warning, but a cat simply hisses quietly and moves on. Shoving it out of the way with my foot. Carefully reaching up and pulling the blanket off you slowly. Each agonizing inch feeling like it takes an hour to expose. Clambering on the bed with you.
Old 08-17-2010, 08:31 PM   #42
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

“what the!” I exclaim, waking from the bouncing on my bed, the cover gone, and then it hits me, another person, and I look wide eyed into your face and see that its YOU!
I shake my head, disbelieving what I see, then immediately start screaming “no! no this cant be happening not again!!“
Trying to get off the bed, the towel slips behind leaving me naked and trying to get out of your arms.
All thats in my head is how did you get in, and how am I going to get away!
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 07:12 PM   #43
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Your eyes suddenly fly open, spoiling the fantasy I had going through my head. Waking you like a princess in a fairy tale with a kiss. And a fuck, of course. But no matter, in the struggle your towel comes off. And for the first time I get to see your naked, flawless body. It distracts me for a moment, almost letting you scurry out of the bed. But I come to my senses quickly enough to reach out and grip your ankle. Holding you in place. 'Don't worry, I'm not a thoughtless lover. Not one to get my come and leave." Licking my lips, "I can go for the entire night."
Old 08-19-2010, 04:25 AM   #44
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"NO!" I cry, trying to get away, clawing at the covers which pull right off the mattress so I dont get anywhere.
"How did you get in!?" I kick at your hand holding my ankle. ALready the teas are there, I cant believe it! How can this be happening? Why didnt I call the cops. How fucking stupid! But you dont know that. I turn on you "You know I rang the cops, I was just laying down waiting for them! You'd better leave if you know whats good for you!" I know its false and meaningless, you probably wont believe my far fetched story, but anythings worth a shot.
Old 08-19-2010, 06:13 PM   #45
the savage
Privileged Member

"I know you didn't call the cops. I never left." Placing my knee on the back of your leg and using my wieght to hold it in place. "You didn't call them because you knew what happened wasn't rape."
Old 08-19-2010, 09:37 PM   #46
gaggirl
* yawn *

"yes it was" full of emotion. I feel your weight pressing me down so that I cant get away!

"Not again! I cant go through this allover again! You never left?" so he knows... and probably wonders why I didnt dob him in. The shame burns.... "Please dont do this to me not again please!"
Old 08-20-2010, 07:00 PM   #47
the savage
Privileged Member

I lean down, forcing my lips on yours before you can twist your head away. Trying desperately to cram my tongue into your mouth, but you avoid that.

Hands gripping your wrists and pinning them to the bed above your head. Feeling the tickle of your wet hair against my skin. "Shh... don't lie to me, or to yourself. We both wanted to fuck, and you wanted to play hard to get." Knees knocking on your legs, forcing them farther apart.

"COuldn't be thought a slut after all."
Old 08-22-2010, 08:43 PM   #48
gaggirl
* yawn *

"MMm!!!" I start twisting my head away, the saliva of your thick hot tongue wet around my mouth and lips where your tried to force it in.
The slut word enrages me. "GET THE FUCK OFF ME!" I scream, trying to wriggle myself backwards up the bed but I'm pinned down, so I only succeed in arching my back and twisting my hips does nothing to stop you inserting your knees and forcing my legs apart as well. I feel so vulnerable again, my tender and already bare pussy uncovered, legs apart, being held down by you, your body heavy and rubbing against me. I can feel how hard you are and the moment earlier comes back to me flooding my mind with the all too fresh memory of what it was like to have you inside me. God not again!

"Noooo!" I cry, shaking my head and beginning to cry. "not again why are you doing this to me!"
Old 08-23-2010, 05:59 PM   #49
the savage
Privileged Member

You strain in vain against my grip on your hands before yanking your head away from my kiss. If I didn't know better, I would be insulted by the way you are treating me. But I'm not because in the end I'm getting everything I wanted from you.
"I'm doing this because you're a tease. And you need to be taught a lesson." Running my tongue over your neck as my cock slides into you again.
Old 08-23-2010, 07:43 PM   #50
gaggirl
* yawn *

"but I'm not!" I cry, trying to ignore what it feels like, your hardness sliding in and out of me again and again, your tongue on my neck.

I move my head and thrash again, twisting this way and that, trying to get my legs together, every time your mouth lands on my neck I move my head that way so you dont have the room.

"GET OFF ME!" I scream at you. "HELP ME!!!!" I scream to noone in particular. maybe the old woman next door will finally hear something. oh wait.. arent I meant to scream "FIRE! FIRE!!"
Old 08-23-2010, 07:59 PM   #51
the savage
Privileged Member

You start to scream and first I let it go. After all, nobody ever actually tries to help you when there is noise. But, when you scream about fire I have to do something. Self=preservation is a great motivator.

My hands pull together so I can grip you down with only one. Taking my newly freed hand and clamping it tightly over your lips. "Shut up and take my cock. You know you wanted it, you know you needed it."
Old 08-24-2010, 04:54 AM   #52
gaggirl
* yawn *

"Nnmm NNNMM!" if only I could scream, I shake my head instead, trying to wrest your clamped hand off my face so I can. but I cant. all the while, your cock is pushing in and out, in and out. I wish I could make it stop. Thrashing as I am and pulling my arms your one handed grasp for my two handed fight, my hands get free, before one of yours snatches it back, the other ones trying to pry your hand off my face. I buck and twist trying to get you off me.
Old 08-24-2010, 05:36 PM   #53
the savage
Privileged Member

My hands aren't big enough to pin both of your wrists down, and eventually you pull one free. Starting to scrabble at my hand, trying to yank it off. Knowing that if you do, the screams will start up again. And all the while my eyes are locked onto you as my thrusts make your tits bounce and shake.

"If you don't just lie there and take it like a good whore, I'll take your phone and pay a visit to each and everyone of your friends."
Old 08-24-2010, 05:49 PM   #54
gaggirl
* yawn *

I stop struggling, thinking about your threat. Well that has to be a hollow threat. As if the cops wouldnt station someone outside the houses of all my friends if a serial rapist was on the loose.

I dont move, and I stop making noises under your hand, taking your cock, feeling every inch of it thrust in and out of me, feeling the precum lubricating my cunt creating a velvety friction. Hoping you move the palm from over my face. Its hard for me to do, but I look you in the eye as you rape me.
Old 08-24-2010, 07:06 PM   #55
the savage
Privileged Member

SOmething in your eyes sparks, but your hand comes away from mine. Not trying to pull me off of you. And there is no more struggle as my cock slides easily in and out of you. Lubricated by my own past load. Knowing that your body has nothing to do with it.

My hand slowly peels away from your face. "That's a good girl. We'll do this again tomorrow night too."
Old 08-24-2010, 10:14 PM   #56
gaggirl
* yawn *

tomorrow night? with one hand I grip the sheet under me, pulling it into a fist, then with all the fury I can muster I fill up my lungs and with one thumb suddenly poking into your eye, my fingers gripping and digging into your face, opening the scratches I laid there earlier, I scream "FIRE!"
I know whats coming next youll probably try to hit me, so I use my hand to try and force you off me, covering my face at the same time, to inflict as much pain as I can the way your inflicting it on me. I get in while I can, continuing to scream at you, hoping the neighbours or even better- the fire brigade turn up and stop the nightmare.
Old 08-24-2010, 10:55 PM   #57
the savage
Privileged Member

I can barely hear you scream fire as my entire mind focuses in on your thumb in my eye. And here I thought you were just starting to enjoy it. As I reel, hands flying to my face, I feel you wriggling out from underneath me. I'm lashing out blindly, but I hear a single gasp. Hit something at least, probably enough to buy me the time I need to recover.

"YOu fucking whore." I lunge forward towards the sound of your near constant screaming of fire. Hoping that people will trust their own smoke detectors over the screaming of a hysterical woman.
Old 08-25-2010, 02:50 AM   #58
gaggirl
* yawn *

I dont know if you meant to hit me, but you got me, right on my cheek where you got me the first time. A sharp intake of breath, and I stop. I'm amazed that you dont, feeling the sweat and seeing the scratches on your face. You just dont stop! Even my screaming doesnt work, and your fucking me so I fall into desperate crying. Calling me a whore tops things off. the Injustice! "FUCK YOU" I scream in rage in your face, trying in between covering my face to push you off. I know its pointless, feeling your body grinding into me into the mattress, your cock relentless, and your grunts and groans of pleasure in my ear.
Old 08-25-2010, 10:53 PM   #59
the savage
Privileged Member

I'm mumbling, "oh fuck yes." over and over again. Each word coming on the heels of a few more violent thrusts. My eyes are half closed, not seeing the way that you are glaring at me in hatred. I feel your hand trying to pull me off, but simply ignore it. It isn't really doing anything anyway. So let you have that stupid, worthless resistance. Whatever it takes to convince yourself that this was a rape, that you aren't the sort of whore who gives it up on the first date.

My hand comes up, and I start to spank at the side of your hips as I use you. "Come on bitch, tell me that you wanted it. That this is all just hard to get." The last word is a grunt as I release in you again.
Old 08-26-2010, 09:14 PM   #60
gaggirl
* yawn *

The sick pleasure on your face, and muttering fuck yes over and over was enough to make me cry and stop torturing myself by watching, you were just using my body to get yourself off. So I cried as silently as I could not to give you anymore satisfaction, though I couldnt stop yelling angrily at your taunts of me being a whore.

As you began slapping me on the hips it was too much! "FUCKING ASSHOLE" I screamed, and then shortly after felt your body shudder and push yourself deep inside, filling my cunt with your disgusting seed for the second time.

What is this punishment? Of all the times I couldnt control myself and had sex on my other first dates, the one time I refuse, to give myself a shot at a relationship. and this is what happens?

I bite back the bile, as you lay on me, still throbbing inside and leaking the last of your cum into me, I push hard on your shoulders with my elbows with my hands on your face. with gritted teeth I growl tearily
"get off me!!!"