Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-25-2009, 06:32 PM   #1
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default A horny cop(open)

It's a long, empty stretch of road. It seems to go on, flat and straight forever. Almost no cars ever go by, and when they do, they are almost always flying. 30, sometimes even 40 above the posted limit. Of course the drawback is the long, boring nights. Our sergeant hands out this duty as a punishment. And I have drawn a midnight to 8 am shift for three nights running. All because I took a kickback. Not that's why I was here. It's just that I didn't want to give him his cut. I tried to hide it, an got found out. Sometimes corruption has downsides that nobody talks about.

I am broken out of my reverie by a car flying down the road. 100 if it moving at all. And from the glimpse I caught, a Porsche. Should be good for a shakedown, I think, patting the bag of white powder I keep on the seat next to me for occasions just like this. Flipping on the lights I pull out from behind the clump of bushes that hid me from the road, and quickly come up behind the car.
Old 01-26-2009, 06:02 PM   #2
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I liked speed and when I found a road like this I just had to let my red Porsche rip. I laughed as the wind whipped my long blonde hair behind me. I loved the free feeling that this gave me and was pushing my pedal down even more when I heard the siren. My crystal blue eyes stared into the rearview mirror, "Damn, just when I was having fun," I took my foot off the gas and let the Porsche glide to a stop. I saw the cop get out of the car and I opened the glove compartment and took out my insurance card and registration. I flipped open my wallet and took out my license. I knew this was going to cost me but I could afford. The speed was well worth the price.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 06:13 PM   #3
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I smile, as the car immediately pulls onto the curb as I come up behind it. The power the control, that was what pulled me into police work. And I caught a glimpse of the owner, a stunning blonde woman. Maybe instead of cash, I can exhort a blow job or a quick fuck in the backseat from her. Then I wouldn't have to share it with my sarge either. So as I slowly walk up to the car, I think about how to play it out. Do I immediately order her out of the car, or slowly let the tension build?

I lightly wrap on her window with my baton, keeping my face stern and angry. The general look of all officers after they have pulled you over.
Old 01-26-2009, 06:50 PM   #4
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I rolled my eyes as I saw the tall, well built police officer walking toward my car. He knocked on my window and that was my que to press the button and open my window wide. I gave him a stunning smile as I spoke. "Oh I am so sorry officier, I didn't realize how fast I was going. What can I do to make ammends. I handed him my things and watched him closely as I had slipped about 1000 dollars in the side pocket where my insurance card was. That way he would not accuse me of bribery but if he took it, I knew I was home free. I could afford that kind of bribe, I spent more then that on clothing.
Old 01-27-2009, 09:04 AM   #5
the savage
Privileged Member

I fight to keep a smile off of my face as I see the grand stuffed inside her papers. In a subtle movement that she cannot see I take it out and stuff the money in my side pocket. Then I place my hand inside the car and open the door from the inside. "Miss you were going well over 100 miles an hour. That's more than double the speed limit. I'm going to have to ask you to step out of the car and place your hands on the hood." I step back and wait for you to get out. But when you don't immediately comply, I bark out the word, "Now!"
Old 01-27-2009, 06:01 PM   #6
rvplymates
Banned

I was taken back as you placed your hand inside my car; I have never seen a cop do that before. I heard the soft click of the door before you opened it wide. I was still surprised at that as you read the riot act to me and ask me to step out of the car and put my hands on the hood. I saw you step back to give me room but I was hesitant to step out of the car until you barked "NOW." I didn't waste a second now as I didn’t want to be arrested and I could tell you meant business. I went to the front of the car quickly and put my hands on the hood. I looked up and down the deserted road looking for help even though I knew no one would interfere with a cop.
Old 01-27-2009, 09:11 PM   #7
the savage
Privileged Member

I keep a smile off my face as you scramble out of the car, a look of panic on your face in response to my command. It becomes even harder to do when I see the concerned way you glance up and down the street, hoping for help of some kind. My eyes lock onto your ass as you bend over putting your hands on the hood of your car. There is just something incredibly sexy about a hot woman and a fast car. My tongue runs over my lips, wetting them. Reaching out, I clap the cuffs of your wrists, locking them behind your back. "Do you have any weapons or illegal substances in the car?"
Old 01-27-2009, 11:04 PM   #8
rvplymates
Banned

I couldn’t understand why you would take me out of my car; no other cop had ever done this before. I have heard a lot of lecturing but never did they make me come out of my car. I was frowning thinking over this new experience when suddenly I felt the cold steel of handcuffs on my wrists. I looked over my shoulder to try to see them and then into your eyes. I thought I saw a little amusement in them just before you looked down and opened your note book. I watched you write for a long time and when you spoke to me I wanted to scream at you but your next words stopped me dead.

"Do you have any weapons or illegal substances in the car?"

I swung around at those words. “I would never do such a thing and I meant it as you went rooting around in my car. I thought about running but with the handcuffs secure around my wrists I was at a disadvantage. I didnt want to be knocked to the ground by you.

Last edited by rvplymates; 01-29-2009 at 01:57 PM.
Old 01-27-2009, 11:20 PM   #9
the savage
Privileged Member

I rummage through the car, making a pretext for when I would pull out my ace in the hole. The planted drugs. You deny having everything, and from as clean as the car looks I can believe you. But still, blood is flowing through me as I think of what I will be doing in a few minutes. Showing you, a bitch who thinks she is so much better than everyone else, that you are nothing.

Turning around and straightening, I triumphantly hold the bag in front of your eyes. "You don't keep anything illegal huh? Because this sure looks like coke to me." I pause to stare coldly in your eyes. "With the massive speeding violation and this, you have a felony. At least 3 years in jail."
Old 01-28-2009, 07:11 PM   #10
rvplymates
Banned

I continued to hear you moving things around but I kept my face down confident you would not find a thing. The only person that drove in the Porsche was me and I was not a user, I had more respect for my body to do that. I saw you straightening up from you search out of the corner of my eye and just knew soon you would take off the cuffs and let me go.

Suddenly there was a bag of white power in front of my face and your voice was hard and threatening as you spoke. You don't keep anything illegal huh? Because this sure looks like coke to me." I stood up as straight as I could with my wrists cuffed behind my back. I knew my face must look shock as I certainly was. Your cold eyes bored into mine and then I knew you had put that stuff into my car. Your next word tore through my brain scaring me silly for a moment. "With the massive speeding violation and this, you have a felony. At least 3 years in jail." I knew better to argue with you, you were obviously some kind of predator and to tell you it was not mine would be extremely stupid of me. I looked at you knowingly even though I knew it would anger you that I was not acting as you expected me too.

There was no junk in this well developed body; I loved myself too much to do that. I weighed my limited options and waited for you to make your demands.

Last edited by rvplymates; 01-28-2009 at 07:14 PM.
Old 01-28-2009, 08:53 PM   #11
the savage
Privileged Member

Silent defiance. I like that. It will make the inevitable so much sweeter. The look in your eyes shows that you know exactly where this is going, but are too proud to say it. My lips curl in a predatory smile. I walk behind you slowly. "You are under arrest,..." I give off the memorized spiel of Miranda. All the way my hands start to pat you down. It starts of professional, frisking your legs for weapons. I doubt that I will find anything. After all, you seem like such a law abiding citizen. But eventually it simply becomes a moplestation, with my hands pawing over your most sensitive areas.
Old 01-28-2009, 10:13 PM   #12
rvplymates
Banned

I kept my own council as I saw that dirty smile on your face. As you walked behind me I knew I was in trouble. Even your statement that I was under arrest was not the thing that was frightening me. You stated the Miranda Act to me as you started to pat me down. Your professionalism seemed to slip as your hands moved to places that officers didn’t usually touch. The strange thing was that I was getting excited as you spread my legs with your foot and continued to touch virgin places. “Officer, shouldn’t a woman police officer be doing this to me.” I was breathless as you continued.
Old 01-29-2009, 09:21 AM   #13
the savage
Privileged Member

My breathing quickens as I rub and pat all over your body. Kicking your feet apart slightly to get at the even better bits. It's hard to suppress the urge to simply bend you over the hood of the car and take you right there. You ask for a female officer to pat you down, but I don't respond, and I can hearing the quaking in your voice. Somehow, you are getting turned on by this. My hands slide around to your front, and continue the not quite groping. My voice husky with desire, "I'm willing to let all of this go, if we got in the backseat and...." Closing my hand around your breast to leave no doubt.
Old 01-29-2009, 01:37 PM   #14
rvplymates
Banned

You were ignoring what I asked for and every moment that went by drove me beyond excitment from your groping and touching on my sensitive parts. I had never volunteered to be handled like this in my adult life but you had taken me and excited me like no other but of course the rest had asked and I had said no because of fear. This was beyond temptation that I had always ignored, my body ached for what you were giving me but still a bit of fear of losing what I had was stopping me from just pressing back against you. You took that decision from me as your arms went under my arms and your large hands cupped and then squeezed my breasts rhythmically.

"I'm willing to let all of this go, if we got in the backseat and...." I pressed my head against your shoulder as I moaned and tried to think of reasons why I shouldn’t go in the back seat. And all the time you squeezed and teased my breasts tweaking my hardening nipples so that I groaned. I knew you wouldn’t stop and a part of me did not want you too. My hands could feel your huge hardened cock as it pressed against them as my hands were still behind me. I was helpless to defend myself and now I found I didn’t want to. Even when I thought he is a stranger, my mind said so what. Finally I could stand it no longer and I moaned out. “Yes.”
Old 01-29-2009, 05:23 PM   #15
the savage
Privileged Member

Your warm, firm body is pressing against mine. My cock is throbbing and pressing against the small of your back. Breathing rapidly as my hands explore and tease your tits. Then you moan the word I had hoped to hear, "Yes". I am surprised when your head leans on my shoulder, and the naked desire in your voice. But I get what want. Smiling I walk towards the car, and open the backseat.

Looking back at you, my desire flames and I grab your shoulders and toss you bodily into the car. Pouncing on top of you, I start to kiss you and grab your tits hungrily. My tongue slips past your lips, and my hands slide down. Grabbing the top button on your jeans and rip them open.
Old 01-29-2009, 05:43 PM   #16
rvplymates
Banned

I was breathing heavily as you walked toward the police car and open the door to the back seat. You smiled and I tentively moved toward you. Your eyes scared me as I saw naked hunger in them and I stopped. You grabbed my shoulders and tossed me roughly onto the back seat. The weight of my body hurt my hands and I drew up my legs to take the pressure off them. I was prepared for your great lunge on top of me. Your kisses were different now, not exciting but frightening. Your hands were rough on my breasts hurting them as your grabbed them roughly. Your tongue forced its way into my mouth as your hands moved down to my jeans. You impatiently rip them open and pull them down to my ankles. I was trembling with fear now, all the passion that you had invoked dissolved in to fear that I had never felt before.
Old 01-29-2009, 05:52 PM   #17
the savage
Privileged Member

I am panting heavily as my lips press against yours. My tongue swishes around in your mouth, massaging your tongue and sliding over your teeth. Fumbling like a virgin about to go for the first time, my fingers grasp at your panties. The thin sheen of cotton that is keeping me from what I want. I have done this before, but for some reason I am much more excited than ever before. Finally there is a ripping noise as I tear away the last layer of clothing.

My lips travel down your chin, kissing at your chin, neck and the hollow directly above your breasts. My hands fumble and release my belt, tugging down the pants of my uniform.
Old 01-29-2009, 06:03 PM   #18
rvplymates
Banned

Your urgency scared me as you pressed your lips against mine and enter my mouth. It was not like before as even your tongue was not gently coaxing as it was before. You had changed for some reason and then it struck me; you were a stranger and were only satisfying your own lust. I had made a big mistake and as you ripped my panties off I yelled, “No.”

Your mouth moved down over my chin, my neck and then above my breasts as I heard your belt release. I saw your hands tugging at something and in an instant I knew it was your pants. I paled as I knew soon you would plunge into me and rip me open.
Old 01-29-2009, 06:12 PM   #19
the savage
Privileged Member

My cock is poised at your entrance, when I here your sudden desperate cry of "No!" I pause for a second, my body resting between your legs. My eyes, confusion and lust dancing in them lock onto yours. "No? You don't get to make me hard, get me all hot and bothered, and then changing your mind." As I finish that statement, the head of my cock slowly pushes its way inside you. A shudder of pleasure runs through me as I do. My hands close around your top, and pull it violently in opposite directions. In a flurry of buttons, it comes open, exposing your bra covered breasts. My hands fly to them, and I press them against my mouth. With steady pressure, I get my full length inside you.
Old 01-29-2009, 06:26 PM   #20
rvplymates
Banned

I looked at you in surprise as you accused me of getting you hard, hot and bothered. I had thought it was the other way around. I looked at your lust filled eyes and knew I was going to be taken weather I liked it or not. I felt your cock at the entrance of my sex as you grabbed my blouse and tore it open. The button’s made pinging noises as they bounce against the walls of the police car. My lacy bra seemed to excite you as you buried you face into my bra and I felt your hands squeeze my mounds and push them together as your mouth covered my bra clad nipples. You were sucking them through the material and I felt that same excitement as before. I was groaning as you pushed forward, through my hymen and beyond. My scream was a mixture of pain and pleasure as you filled me to the hilt.