Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-24-2008, 07:24 AM   #1
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied
Default Dark Crusade (Sternenlied vs. somedude)

Coming soon ... on RapeBoard!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Dark Crusade.jpg (53.2 KB, 1425 views)
Old 01-24-2008, 08:24 AM   #2
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I had easily evaded the few guards of the Empire's invading forces as I sneak into their camp.
The last days their powerful troops had scorched everything in their way on their hunt for my tribes. King Hayden had cowardly ordered his defending troops to retreat into fortified positions in the south of the country - leaving the northern lands open for the Empire to pillage and brutally slaughter the defenseless farmers.
Being the last of the amazon high clans now leading the woodtribes I've had no choice but to try holding them off as long as possible, fighting a desperate guerrilla war against the battle hardened troops of the Empire, outnumbering us by many, carrying much more sophisticated weapons and armor against my people.
This morning they had lured us into a trap and slayed many of my men remorselessly. A few of my men and me had only barely managed to escape the bloody carnage. Only later I had learned they had taken three of my people prisoner.
Since this had been the first time the Empire had taken prisoners instead of butchering everyone I have to find out what was so special this time.

I am drawn to the sound of grunting and laughter.
The dark clouds of the night sky cover my silent moves along the inner line of the camp as I sneak carefully through the labyrinth of tents, accompanied by the snoring of hundreds of soldiers asleep.
In the dusky light of almost burned down campfires I can see two large tents, one of them decorated with stolen goods from my country, obviously the headquarters of their warlord. Through the thick grey canvas only dim lights shed some light on the outside. No movement is visible inside, no guards around.
My gaze wanders a little farther away to the second tent. A large camp - maybe their place to scoff down the food they loot from my lands. The laughter of many men inside tell me I have to be watchful!
I slowly sneak up on the tent from the side. I curse the thick, black cloth covering the inside of the brightly lit tent from my sight. When I make a turn around to the entrance I take a short look inside only to see a horror I would never have imagined.
My mind explodes in rage at the sight of at least a dozen soldiers watching and cheering three men raping a young woman of my tribe! I can't believe what I am seeing! I had tought she was dead. Mondlicht and some others had disappeared nine days ago and I had assumed they had all been slaughtered. Nine days! Those savages had kept her for nine days already, probably ravaging her since then!
I can feel my teeth clenching, my heart racing in disgust and hatred of these animals! My fingers clasp the hilt of my slim short sword on my back. But there are too many of them - I could never kill them all without alarming the whole encampment. I barely manage to fight back the bloodlust, my longing for revenge.
Suddenly a thought flashes through my mind. My head swirls around to the tent of their warlord. Asleep in his soft mattress, probably sung to sleep by the gruesome sound of his men throwing themselves on Mondlicht. I can almost see him in my mind, resting easy on his pillows, a smile on his face, so very pleased with the havoc he had brought with him.

A silent whisper is taken away by the wind as I draw my sword from its sheath and slowly approach the warloard's tent. The huge headquarters looms infront of me against the dark sky of the night. I gently pull the entrance open and carefully check the inside of the comfortable tent.
It seems to be separated in two parts, the front part being empty, lit only by some candles. I can hear easy breathing from the back of the tent. Fury rushes through my blood. This vile bastard! Sleeping in peace while his barbarians ravage my tribeswoman! Without a sound I sneak through the front part of the tent to end this invasion once and for all - tonight!
Old 01-24-2008, 06:45 PM   #3
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The campaign against the savages of the northern regions of the Kingdom had bogged down into a guerilla war once King Hayden had fled to the south of his realm. Their rumored Amazon leader was running an effective irregular campaign even if the Imperial Army under my command was slowly grinding her forces and all the Northlands beneath our booted heels. I was Marcus Aurelian Vicorious, Lord Commander of the Imperial Amry and most accomplished general and warlord of the Empire. I had never known defeat at the hands of any enemy, which was why I had sent to tame the forces lead by the Amazon who was the reported leader of the resistance.
Ten Imperial Regiments marched under my banner for this campaign and my mandate from the God Emperor was to crush all opposition before moving against the Southlands. Which putting an end to that opposition was no easy task with the ferocity and cunning with which the tribes of the Northlands fought under their Amazon leader. That Amazon leader intrigued me. A woman of the legendary race of supernatural warrior women who were all but extinct. She had so far proved herself to be a worthy opponent though my army was slowly defeating her.
The idea of a female warrior was both alien and intriguing to my Imperial sensibilities. Women were for wives not war in the Empire, but the thought of such a woman had my imagination running wild. To fight such a woman and conquer her in every way would be the accomplishment of a lifetime.
That night I lay alone in my bed in my tent, thinking about how to pursue the ongoing campaign with the sounds of one of the new slaves being violated in my ears as I gazed into the darkness. We had smashed a large force of tribal warriors that morning and I had seen the Amazon fleeing the battlefield. So far pursuit had not found her though a few stragglers had been picked off. On the morrow I would lead companies of cavalry out to comb the countryside for the warrior woman I wanted very much to meet.
As I lay there one of my warhounds growled low in it's throat, telling me that someone was in my tent. Snapping my fingers to silence the hound I roll from my bed and retrieve my ivory hilted shortsord that is my preferred weapon for close quarters fighting. Clad only in trousers I stand to my full six feet of height and fix my gaze on the flap to the foreward part of the tent.
Then that flap is pushed aside and backlit by the candles behind her is a site that makes my breath catch. A woman perhaps five and a half feet tall who is slender of build yet sleekly muscled with her soft skin tanned by the sun and her long brown hair worn in a single braid enters my bed chamber. In the dim light I cannot quite discern the color of her eyes but they are piercing and set in a lovely, strong and beautiful face. She is wearing a short sleeved soft leather tunic that is snug over her full bossom and tight deerskin trousers that accentuate her slender yet shapely hips and long slim legs.
However in one slim hand the woman holds a gleaming bladed shortsword and I know by the look in her eyes she is intent on murder.
"Do we finally meet Amazon?" I ask in the language of the Kingdom.

Last edited by somedude; 01-24-2008 at 06:51 PM.
somedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 07:20 PM   #4
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

The moment he stands infront of me - tall, muscular - his body drawn by the brush of war, forged by death I know I made a mistake. I let my wrath control me, the lust for bringing justice to this filthy butcher.
His figure looming in the murk of his tent, carved out of stone, scars telling the stories of countless people he had slain, he watches me with the cold gaze all murderers carry within their souls.
I am not sure any longer he is alone in his tent. A slight growl had passed my ears shortly before he had appeared out of the dark. Whatever is in here with me is not human - I can feel it in my spine.
Although every instinct in my mind tells me to leave, leave as fast as I can the bloodlust blinds my senses as it blinds my eyes. I feel the rage boiling inside me, my blood seething.
His deep voice greets me in the tongue of the kingdom.
How does this bastard son of a filthy dog know our tongue?
His eyes tell me he is ready to fight, they tell me he wants a fight. A fight with me!
Baring me teeth at him I don't see a man anymore, no longer a warlord. Only a dead man! He is not even worth an answer.
Motionlessly standing there I have no doubt I am facing a warrior who is exprienced in battle, a man who lives by the sword. All too just for him to die by the sword.
The warrior inside me screaming at me to leave a battlefield on which there is no victory I hesitate for the blink of an eye. But I have to try! I have to kill him now! Tonight - under the dark sheet of the heavy clouds - I can end this war. I can end it now! I have to end it now! This is worth my life!
Suddenly my muscles act, my body stretches as I launch myself at him, my sword rushing to his throat.
Old 01-24-2008, 07:34 PM   #5
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Down!" I shout to my warhound to keep it out of the fight even as the beautiful, enraged Amazon rushes me with a thrust aimed at my throat.
The shortsword is the first weapon I ever trained with and her furious yet foolish attack I meet with an outward parry and grasping her swordarm's wrist I fling her onto my bed rather than impale her with my blade.
Old 01-24-2008, 07:43 PM   #6
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

He takes my rushed and weak attack with ease, evading it with an agile move. As he grabs my wrists and throws me onto the bed I am surprised by his strength. Few men I encountered had ever opposed me with such ferocity.
I take a light roll over the mattress, still stinking of him, and land on my feet. At the same time I throw a pillow at him only to do a cartwheel over the mattress back at him again, slamming my legs at his head.
Old 01-25-2008, 02:33 AM   #7
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

I knock aside the thrown pillow with my free hand and narrowly avoid the double legged kick that the Amazon launches at me right after the pillow. My disadvantage in this fight is I don't want to kill or injure my apponent while she is determined to kill me. So I don't launch a counterattack with my sword as she is vulnerable in the air or loose my warhound upon her.
Intstead I shoulder her aside right before she lands, knocking her sideways and away from me.
Old 01-25-2008, 03:02 AM   #8
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

In a slick move he turns his body, dodging my kick.
Before my feet touch the ground again he shoots himself at me, slamming his shoulder into my unbalanced body and sends me flying to the ground.
I crash hard onto the fall's stiff earth. Pushing myself up I cut a broad circle through the air before he can approach me. Carefully watching the lurking animal from the corner of my eye I swirl myself around on my toes, taking up momentum before I drive me sword at him in a short circle.
Old 01-25-2008, 03:21 AM   #9
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

The savage woman is agile and almost as soon as I have knocked her down she is back up and at me, thrusting in a tight, vicious circle. Which I slip back to avoid, clashing my sword with hers to knock it back toward her and grasp her swordwrist with my free hand.
Old 01-25-2008, 03:37 AM   #10
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

As he grabs my wrist, incapacitating my swordarm I turn into him, twisting the hand he's holding me with while I bring down my other arm and ram my ellbow into the soft spot below his ribcage.
Old 01-25-2008, 03:53 AM   #11
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

I grunt as her elbow hits me hard but mantain my iron grip on her slim wrist even as I double foreward a bit. Not wanting to use my sword on the Amazon I use my leg instead and catching her heels I sweep her legs from under her as I keep a hold of her swordarm as she goes down.
Old 01-25-2008, 04:00 AM   #12
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

This time I can use his formidable strength against him!
When he sweeps my feet I use his tight grip around my wrist to keep myself up and quickly regain my stand again. I immediately pull the small dagger from my belt and thrust it against his strong wrist still holding my swordarm.
Old 01-25-2008, 04:14 AM   #13
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

I snarl in pain releasing the Amazon's wrist as her dagger pierces mine I slam the pommel of my sword into her belly hard. "You'll pay for that bitch!" I snarl as I shake my blood dripping wrist.
Old 01-25-2008, 04:19 AM   #14
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

His violent attack hits me hard and almost knocks the wind out of me.
The strength of his body surprising me once again I breathe hard as he buries his fist into my tummy.
His short grunt inflates my lust for blood even more however and I immediately fall to my knees to take the pain of my belly, only to take another quick thrust at him, driving my sword against his right thigh, my dagger against the left!
Old 01-25-2008, 04:38 AM   #15
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

The woman's crafty move nearly takes me by surprise but at the last instant I leap back, avoiding her dagger completely but taking a shallow cut on my one thigh. She is fast and vicious and I am tempted to loose my hound on her, but want to best her with my own skill and strength.
"Is that all you have Amazon?" I demand as I raise my blade with blood flowing from the two wounds she has inflicted on me.
Old 01-25-2008, 04:46 AM   #16
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

I can make it!
I know I can!
But he is still not showing any signs of defeat. The lust for battle still resides in his eyes, now getting flooded with anger.
As he is mocking me I almost succumb to the rage at his arrogance but I can fight it back, I can stay focused on the fight at hand. A snarl at him, wondering why he doesn't counterattack.
Not willing to take any chances I launch myself up to my feet again, twisting my body around, letting my hips follow the move. Blasting all my strength into the blow I thrust at his injured arm.
Old 01-25-2008, 04:59 AM   #17
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

The Amazon's attack is swift and deceptive, but I twist out of the way of her thrust aimed at my off arm and keep twisting out of the way. I deflect her second attack with her dagger with my sword and catch her feet with one of mine as she goes by and as she falls I slam the pommel of my blade into her back.
Old 01-25-2008, 05:07 AM   #18
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

His swift move takes me off-guard as he evades my futile attack.
This time his attempt at taking me off my feet is much more agile and swift, this time he catches me and sweeps me away. As I fall suddenly a brutal blow into my back slams me into the ground hard. I feel the pain rush through my muscles, his power driving a shockwave through my bones.
I crush hard onto the plain earth but I have taken beatings much more violent than this. Quickly I push myself away from him, having to let go off my dagger and draw my sword along in a wide circle to keep him from coming after me.
Rolling over my arm I push myself up again.
Old 01-25-2008, 05:22 AM   #19
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

"You're good Amazon!" I compliment her as she gets back to her feet, her dark eyes burning with hatred as she gazes at me. "But I am better woman!" I declare with a smile, though I don't say aloud that I am not better by much.
Old 01-25-2008, 05:30 AM   #20
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Another spark of hatred flashes through my mind - this repugnant brute is mocking me again! I shall show him! I shall make him pay for the brutality he brought to these lands and my people!
I don't give him the satisfaction of an answer. This ... ANIMAL! ... doesn't deserve it. This filthy bastard deserves only one thing - death by my hand!
I make a quick lunge to his left side only to edge my sword up even more quickly, driving it to his throat.