Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-17-2008, 05:35 PM   #141
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I see the Amazon's feet coming at my ribs and at the last instant knock them down with my free arm so that that hammer into my hip instead of my ribs. Sternenlied kicks like a mule but I take the pain and keep my tight hold on her hair, lifting her up off of the ground by it. I pull one of her hands from that wrist and twist that arm around behind her back despite her struggles. She snarls wordlessly at me while I haul her quickly across the room to pin her belly down over the edge of the bed.
"Are you ready to surrender yet Amazon?" I growl in her ear as I press my chest against her back, using my weight to pin her.
Old 02-17-2008, 06:13 PM   #142
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

A cry of pain breaks through my clenched teeth as the warlord brutally pulls my head further towards him, painfully arching my back even more. In a quick move he yanks me to my feet by the hair and instantly twists my arm around. I moan again when my muscles are overstretched as the warlord gruesomely contorts my arm into the small of my back.
With a strength useless to resist he rapidly drags me through the tent and forces me to my knees infront of his bed. I gasp in shock but before I can fight back the warlord slams my upper body down on the mattress, bending me over the edge of the bed.
When he throws the weight of his massive chest onto me, pinning me down hard, the winds are knocked out of me and I pant sharply.
His stinking breath overwhelmes me as he breathes anxiously into my ear in triumphant delight. Hissing at him I squirm under his massy figure. I ram my free arm back, aiming at his head and scream in hate!
Old 02-17-2008, 06:44 PM   #143
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I duck my head and turn it to the side so that Sternenlied's arm bouncing off off the side of it relatively harmlessly. I laugh in pleasure and lust that the Amazon has not surrendered yet, her hissing and squirming increasing my arousal. Still I want her at my mercy so releasing her hair I capture the wrist of her free arm and pull it down into the small of her back with her other wrist.
Pinning her slender wrists together in one big hand I hold her down by those and with my body as I retrieve one of the cords used to bind her to the bed earlier with my other hand. Then as she writhes against the bed and my hold on her, cursing me with words to make a soldier cringe I tie her wrists together in the small of her back.
"Now you should be easier to control Amazon!" I tell her as I straighten up and tangle my hand in her hair once again.
Old 02-18-2008, 10:52 AM   #144
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I scream in frustration when the warlord evades my strike against his head and quickly grabs my free arm. Like iron pliers his fingers close around my wrist and brutally twist my arm to the small of my back, crossing my wrists.
I can feel his hardened and throbbing manhood through his pants as his crotch pushes against my naked buttocks, jamming me against the edge of his bed. Disgust makes my figure shake and I groan in anguish at my defeat.
Swiftly the warlord binds my wrists together, leaving me defenceless once again. With a brutal yank he fastens the knot, grunting pleased about his handiwork.
Screaming in hatred I rear up against the warlord's hulking body and struggle violently in the rough bonds keeping my wrists inescapably tied together. He snarls his claim of triumph at me and his silent, growling chuckle slaps my spirit, mocking me, as he entangles his fingers in my hair again and jerks my head back.
I cry wildly in defiance as his other hand strokes my cheeks only to slowly wander down my arched back, following the lines of my figure to my hips. Disrelish and wrath make my blood boil when I feel his gruff fingers tasting my skin in delight. His manhood quivering - still encaged in the warlord's trousers - I squirm in his hold of my hair.
"Do to me whatever you want, brute!" I hatefully gnarl. "I will never yield to you!" I spit banefully at him, kneeling infront of the bed, totally at the warlord's mercy.
Old 02-18-2008, 02:22 PM   #145
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

"You will yield to me Amazon!" I reply as I run my hand over her shapely hips and firm rump as I hold her over the edge of the bed with her head pulled back sharply. "When I am done with you you will be mine in everyway," I declare, stroking the round muscled cheeks of her rear.
My lust is almost unbearable and my sense of triumph from overpowering Sternenlied is exquisite as I begin to ravish her once again. With my hand in her hair I pull her head back even more, forcing her to arch her back as I force her legs apart with mine. She writhes against the bed and snarls in rage, but her position doesn't allow her much movement as I free my manhood while feasting on the sight of her exposed sex.
"You'll know what it is to be owned Sternenlied!" I growl in arousal while I pull the Amazon toward me by her hair and bound wrists as I slip my achingly hard manhood between her spread legs from behind.

Last edited by somedude; 02-18-2008 at 03:27 PM.
somedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 11:17 AM   #146
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

His skin is hot, almost melting from burning desire vibrating through the warlord's body. I can feel it in his hands when he slowly fondles my naked figure. His entire statue emits his seething lust, gleaming against my skin.
I moan in discomfort when the warlord pulls at my hair even stronger, lifting my defenceless upper body off the mattress. Floating in mid-air, only held up by his irresistable strength my back is being arched even more, almost breaking my spine. Breathly slowly through my clenched teeth I suppress the urge to grunt in pain.
Piercing disgust and shame almost cripple my will when the warlord ruthlessly forces my legs apart with his knees, grunting in agitated zest and drivelling arousal. Squirming in his relentless grip I savagely struggle in my ties, groaning in helplessness and hatred when the rustling of his trousers creeps into my ears and tells my what is happening behind me.
'No!' my mind cries in panic and anguish. 'I cannot be defiled again!'
Knowing I am going to be ravished by the warlord again, tied and on my knees, bolts of wrath and terror rock my mind, making me tremble violently.
"You bloody brute, stay away from me!" I hiss through my teeth only to twitch vigorously when I suddenly feel his throbbing member, even harder than before, being slid between my mildly spread legs, rubbing against my bare and grisly hurting sanctum.
"No!" I scream in horror, fiercely fighting my bonds. "NO!"
Old 02-21-2008, 02:42 PM   #147
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

"Yes!" I growl in response to Sternenlied's screams, my hand on her wrists and the other in her hair tight to hold her steady as I torment her sex with the head of my manhood. "I'll take you now and whenever I like!" I tell her as she fights against my grasp upon her, writhing on her knees with her back magnificently bowed.
Her screams arouse me further, as does watching her fight against me and the feel of her dry channel around my manhood as I slowly penetrate her. Every muscle of her body seems to be clenched while I push deeper and deeper, my sense of power growing with each inch I force my way in despite her struggles...
Old 02-21-2008, 04:25 PM   #148
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

My womanhood is still dry and aching when the warlord suddenly pushes into me. His huge and pulsating bell-end stretches my netherlips for the second time and slowly digs into me. I scream - more in shame and horrid disgust than in pain for now - as my ravaged channel seems to suck his manhood in, tightly closing around the throbbing meat.
"UUUUUNGH" I moan loudly behind clenched teeth, painfully biting my lip not to cry out again.
To my own desperation I feel my entire body tighten hard, my muscles almost tensed to snapping. The warlord grunts in delighted pleasure - surely at my centre cramping and squeezing his member.
Jitters of pain run through me, shaking my entire figure while my tormentor keeps my torso up in the air, only pulling at my hair even harder as he cruelly forces his massive manhood deeper inside me.
I am overwhelmed by wrath and revulsion, blurring my vision, the tent seems to start spinning. In the rough restraints my crossed wrists start burning, making me moan again, the agonising pulse making me spread my trembling fingers apart while I struggle violently but defencelessly in the warlord's tight grip and my bonds.
Remorselessly he pushes deeper into me, deeper ... and deeper. 'Stop! Please stop!' I scream inside me head, pressing my eyelids together as hard as I can. I must not scream! I must not!
I am ripped apart! His member is tearing me apart ... so slowly invading me! It's shredding me!
Old 02-21-2008, 05:15 PM   #149
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

I watch the Amazon's hands spread and then clench, spread and then clench while I squeeze her bound wrists together as I push deeper and deeper into her spasming channel. Her sex grips me like it is either trying to force me out or pull me in and I groan loudly in pleasure as she moans even louder in pain and shame. Pulling her toward me by her hair I keep Sternenlied's hands pinned just above her beautiful rump as I push completely within her at last.
"How does it feel to be possessed Amazon?" I ask her mockingly, feeling a great sense of triumph as I am burried within her channel fully.
Old 02-22-2008, 11:48 AM   #150
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Fully buried in me, the warlord's manhood painfully stretches me to my full extend, sending seething waves of agony through my entire body, shaking me hard.
The widening girth of his trunk slammed into my entrance I have to bite my lip with all my strength and willpower to keep myself from screaming. The copper taste of my own purple rivers rushes into my mouth as I feel drops of blood run down my chin from my lips.
My throat aches horribly from being so overstretched by the warlord's relentless pull at my hair and I moan violently behind my closed lips. My whole figure is so tightly tensed I cannot move anymore, tremors of exertion sending jitters through me while the warlord is holding my crossed and tied wrists like the reins of a horse.
Old 02-22-2008, 02:36 PM   #151
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

I hold the Amazon tightly to me as she moans in her throat and shudders tensely on my impaling manhood. "You feel so good Sternenlied," I tell her with a groaning, lustfilled laugh before asking, "Do I feel good in you?"
She makes no reply to that question, but tenses her bound hands into tight fists as I slowly slide my manhood out of her. Then her hands fly open, her fingers stretching wide as I pull her back hard to me by her hair and wrists as she bucks like a wild mare when I impale her sex deeply...
Old 02-22-2008, 03:07 PM   #152
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

After the warlord's mocking words a sudden release makes me inhale deeply in salvation as he pulls his huge member out of me.
His triumphant lust fills the air so dense I can almost see it, feel its weight on my body as it engulfs me, embraces me.
With brutal force the warlord pulls at my hair again, arching my back so much I moan loudly in pain when my spine almost breaks. His strong hand tightly holding my bound wrists he presses me against the edge of the bed and groans as he rams his loins against my buttocks.
His manhood slides into my sanctum with devastating force, rocking my entire figure, my every bone violently. An irresistable wave of agony explodes in my centre and rushes through me to split my clenched teeth and erupt from my mouth in a painful scream.
Old 02-22-2008, 04:09 PM   #153
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

"Yes! Scream Amazon!" I growl, loving her cry of agony almost as much as I love the feel of her dry, spasming channel around my manhood.
Again I pull almost all of the way out of her as she whimpers and then drive back in so that she screams. The power and pleasure of taking the Amazon is exquisite and I enjoy each time my manhood drives deep and hard into her sex. I grind Sternenlied against my bed with the force of my thrusts, my hips pummeling her rear as I pummel her channel without mercy.
"You are mine woman!" I shout in triumph while she cries out in pain, shame and rage while I conquer her with my savage thrusts...
Old 02-23-2008, 12:24 PM   #154
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

The warlord's cruel lust suddenly explodes!
He roughly grabs my hips with his strong hands, digging his fingers painfully into my skin. Relentlessly he ravishes me, pushing into me faster every time, harder every time. The disgusting sound of his manhood forced remorselessly into me and his skin slapping against my naked buttocks seems to mock me even more than the warlord's excited and heavy breathing.
While my body is being rocked against the edge of the bed with every brutal thrust he pounds into me my naked torso is being pushed over the mattress, shaking my head over it. I can smell the odour of my previous desecration on the fabric.
My tied arms behind my back jitter from the warlord's savage thrusts, my entire body - every muscle - tensing in agony as my centre is afire and the burning pain reaches out into every part of my body.
My face wet from sweat and tears I can only scream on and on.
Old 02-23-2008, 02:50 PM   #155
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

I pull the Amazon to me by her hips over and over, my manhood impaling her as I feast my ears on her cries and my senses on the feeling of taking her so brutally. I mean to conquer Sternenlied a little more with this ravishment, to teach her what it is to be possessed. So I slide my hands from her round hips up her sweat covered and tensing back to grip her slim shoulders, then leaning forward I take her with the strength of my whole body.
"You are mine Amazon!" I call out to be heard over the sound of her screams as my hips slap into her rump while my manhood reems her sex. "Mine!"
My hands tighten on her shoulders, digging into her soft flesh and firm muscles as I force her to bend her back once again. I pull her back to me by her shoulders but the force of each lunging thrust drives her forward into the bed again. Sternenlied's screams grow louder and louder as my pleasure builds while I satisfy my lust with her body as I show her the power I have over her...
Old 02-26-2008, 10:10 AM   #156
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

The warlord's hands holding my hips tightly, his strong fingers painfully dig into my waistline, press my squirming figure against the edge of the bed. Grunting and groaning in malicious pleasure the warlord brutally slams his pelvis against my buttocks, ramming his manhood into me with vile bestiality.
I scream in horrendous pain while his huge member is forced into me again and again in fast and brute thrusts. My body is being rocked back and forth by the cruel pounding as the warlord's merciless manhood stretches my sanctum countless times, invading me, defiling me.
I struggle violently in my bonds and the warlord's adamant hold as it keeps me down on the mattress and presses my tear-covered face into the fabric. My entire body is shaken by searing agony while my centre feels ruptured by the warlord's throbbing hulk shoved into me. The remorseless delight the warlord is brimming with overwhelmes me as I am dominated in my helplessness.
I can hear my own cries of pain filling my mind, mocking my defeat, laughing at my defiance, teasing me to give in and surrender myself to the warlord.
The gruesome agony is trying to take a hold of me as I am defencelessly being pounded and desecrated - thrust after thrust - endlessly.
Old 02-26-2008, 02:33 PM   #157
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

My thrusts are relentless and brutal, each drive claiming her a little more for me. She screams and writhes in my hands on her shoulders as I lunge my manhood into her abused channel full length again and again. I impale Sternenlied to the hilt with every ounce of my stength, wanting to break her as well as take her as my lust, sense of power and pleasure build higher and higher.
"Admit you are mine Amazon!" I growl, tangling one hand in her flowing hair to pull her head back as far as I can by it as I ride the screaming, bucking woman like a wild mare I am determined to master.
Old 02-27-2008, 01:32 PM   #158
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Shockwave after shockwave powerfully crush my body against the edge of the bed, tremors of pain shattering me as the warlord's brutal pounding gets faster with every thrust.
Harder.
And harder.
Grunting in lust and strain he savagely rams his manhood into me. The vile stench of his salaciousness has filled the tent and seems to choke me while he uses my sweat-covered figure as he pleases.
My shoulders burn, my tied wrists sear my mind as my sanctum is being defiled by the warlord's huge manhood shoved into me, battering my centre thrust after thrust.
My screams of agony are cut off when the warlord brutally rips my head back in primal lust, enjoying his dominance and absolute power over my helpless body.
I feel my entire face - wet from my tears - burn in humiliation. The voice in my mind, urging me to surrender, to stop the pain, is getting louder with every cruel push the warlord forces into me, laughing at my defencelessness, mocking me.
Old 02-27-2008, 02:32 PM   #159
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

The Amazon's screams halt to be replaced by a loud gasp of pain each time my manhood drives deep into her channel and my hips slam into her rump. My hips slapping against her beats a cruel rythm as I violate her, pulling her back to me by her hair and one shoulder over and over. Her sex writhes around my ravishing manhood and the pleasure of taking her tight channel builds, but I hold pack to prolong this claiming rape.
"Surrender to me Sternenlied!" I command while pummeling the writhing Amazon with brutal thrusts. "Admit you are mine!"
Then closing my eyes I take my hand from her shoulder and lift her up from the bed by her hair. Holding her balanced between her knees and my fist tangled in her hair I spear her full length as my grunts of pleasure and effort mingle with her gasps of pain in the music or rape and conquest...
Old 02-27-2008, 03:14 PM   #160
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

My soar throat failing me my screams die in a coarse gurgle and collapse into exhausted panting under the relentless ravishment the warlord is thrusting into my unwilling channel.
My entire body twitching in all shades of pain I am being blasted back and forth on and on. The warlord's manhood seems to tear me apart, sending seething waves of pain through me as he smashes himself into me again and again. His huge member ravaging my unwilling and dry channel mercilessly invades me and blinds my mind with searing agony every time it crashes against my cervix.
Completely exhausted and hurting I cannot struggle against my ties anymore, I can only bite my lips to keep the screams inside me, denying my tormentor the pleasure he craves.
Small drops of blood run down my chin as my head is shaken in the warlord's tight grip of my hair, my back arched painfully.