Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-05-2008, 06:13 PM   #81
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I enjoy the sound of the Amazon's weeping and moans almost as much as I enjoy the feel of her tight sex around my ravishing manhood. Each thrust is like a plunge into paradise and that I am taking her against her will makes it that much sweeter. Pounding my belly into hers I pound my manhood deep into Sternenlied again and again, my lust growing even as I use her body to satisfy it.
"What does it feel like to be taken Amazon?" I demand with an aroused laugh even as I continue to take her hard.
Old 02-06-2008, 12:27 PM   #82
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

My body is shaken hard and rocked back and forth from the warlord's relentless thrusting.
His heavy breathing and loud panting make my ears ring as his sweat-covered body pins me down in my restraints and cruelly invades my inner sanctum without mercy.
"Y-you ... bloody ... b-bastard" I gasp at him under his thrusts. "You'll ... never ... make ...m-me ... your ... whore!"

Last edited by Sternenlied; 02-08-2008 at 09:50 AM.
Sternenlied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 02:37 PM   #83
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"I will make you whatever I want!" I growl in response to Sternenlied's words and cover her gasping mouth in a devouring kiss before she can respond.
I take the Amazon's mouth with my tongue as I take her channel with my manhood, violating both with groans of pleasure. Opening my eyes I grasp her head firmly in my hands and force her to open her eyes with my thumbs so that she has to look up into my gaze that is full of lust, pleasure and triumph. In her eyes I see hatred, fear, pain and rage but even as tears roll down her cheeks I see no sign of submission in her gaze as I relentlessly try to conquer her with my brutal thrusts.
Old 02-08-2008, 09:58 AM   #84
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Knifes cut through me as the warlord continues to ravage my centre with ruthless beastliness.
His swirling tongue sealing my mouth I can only moan in agony and disgust, tied down under his massive figure. I squirm, held in place by the tight and rough ropes - my muscles burn, my wrists and ankles ache, my body burns and tears stream down my hot cheeks.
Suddenly his strong thumbs force my eyelids open. Through my watery eyes I see his face staring down at me, lust and pleasure salivating from his gaze.
I rear up against his naked body on top of me as his brutal thrusts drive his manhood into me again and again, my muffled screams ringing inside my head.
Old 02-08-2008, 03:29 PM   #85
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

I taste the Amazon's screams, feeling them gainst my tongue and in my mouth as I plunge my tongue into her mouth as I lunge my manhood into her hard used channel. Each driving thrust makes my pleasure build as I ride the arching, writhing Sternenlied. I pull my mouth from hers to grunt and groan my pleasure, those mixing with her screams to fill the tent in a chorus of lust, pleasure, pain and shame.
Deeper and harder I take the Amazon, pounding her channel with my manhood and her body with mine with my eyes closed and my hands holding her head tightly. Over and over I impale her. My pleasure and sense of power builds with my grunts of effort and enjoyment and her screams until I shout in triumph loud enough to drown out her cries when I burry myself deep in her as I come, flooding her with my seed...
Old 02-08-2008, 04:31 PM   #86
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

The warlord arches his back on top of me, slamming his hips against my pelvis. He buries his staff deep into my resisting channel in one cruel thrust and growls deeply in disgusting pleasure as I feel tremors wildly shaking his body. He throws his head back like a hound to groan in delight and triumph, his muscles twitching and his fingers digging into my hair.
I howl in shame and disgust as I feel his manhood bulge inside my tied figure!
His hands press my head into the mattress and he pushes his upper body up - arching his back even more - to grind himself even deeper into my unwilling centre.
Suddenly I feel an eruption inside me! His huge pole painfully impaling my incapacitated body violently winces in me while the warlord roars in pleasure. I cry in terror as his hot seed splashes into me. I can feel his hot fluids flooding into me, filling my violated channel. My spirit screams in anguish at the cruel sensation of my body being defiled by the warlord's foul semen.
The warlord's cry of lust and victory blasts my exhausted figure into the mattress, my whole body flagging in extertion.
Old 02-08-2008, 05:40 PM   #87
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

I collapse onto the limp Amazon after I have finished filling her violated channel with my seed. I am exhausted from taking her, but also feel a great sense of triumph having claimed the beauitful creature. Not to mention the satisfaction of having taken my pleasure with her fills me with a great deal of contentment.
After a moment of laying atop Sternenlied's sweat coverd body listening to her ragged breathing I raise my head to smile at her and tell her, "I enjoyed taking you very much Amazon."
Old 02-08-2008, 06:04 PM   #88
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Exhausted from the brutal ravishment he brought me the warlord collapses on my body.
Breathing heavily in my face his head rests next to mine, his limbing manhood still jerking inside me. Totally overexerted my muscles spasm, flashes of pain still raging through me. His vermin seed seems to burn me up inside, eating through my flesh and spirit.
I pant weakly from the brutal ravaging I had to take!
His disgusting stench of sweat and lust almost choking me I have to concentrate not to throw up in revulsion as he grunts in pleasure - his semen boiling in my violated sanctuary.
When he raises his head to look down on my sweat and tear covered face an abhorrent smile scars his face as he utters "I enjoyed taking you very much Amazon.".
His ugly features are brimming with triumph and lustful delight.
A sudden wave of wrath energises me when his gaze meets my eyes, his stinking body on top of my helplessly tied figure and I scream at him in hatred.
I shoot my head forward, crushing my forehead with full force into his repulsive smile, yelling "Enjoy taking this, bastard!"!
Old 02-08-2008, 06:14 PM   #89
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

I snarl in pain as the wild Amazon's headbutt bloodies my nose and makes me real back in surprise."Stupid bitch!" I snarl and in rage slap her across her defiant face forhand and backhand with one hand as I hold my bleeding nose with the other.
"I can see that you haven't learned your lesson yet," I say with both anger and a satisfaction that Sternenlied's spirit hasn't yet been broken as I add ominously, "I think it's time to teach your more about pain Sternenlied!"
Old 02-08-2008, 06:28 PM   #90
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Gloomy satisfaction floods me when the warlord throws back his head in pain and gnarls at me enraged. His brutal slaps hit me, throwing my head from one side to the other each time his strong hand comes down on my cheeks.
I bare my teeth at him in a grim smile when I see blood running through his fingers clutched around his nose.
His anger explodes in his words when he spits them at me in fury and something darker lurking behind his eyes. Something cold, something disturbing.
I know there will be pain!
Old 02-08-2008, 11:42 PM   #91
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

Meeting Sternenlied's defiant gaze I give her a final slap with my free hand and then climb off of the bed still holding my bleeding nose. "You are giving my healer a lot of business woman!" I tell her with a wry laugh.
Her only reply to that is a defiant, deadly glare that speaks of all the things that she wishes she could do to me. Leaving the Amazon bound naked to my bed I pull on my trousers and turn my attention to preparing to make her suffer for her defiance.
"Healer I need your skills!" I call out and then to my men I command, "Bring a punishment frame and manacles!"
Almost immediately my personal healer arrives and while the small man works his healing magic on me my men bring in and assemble the punishment frame. It is essentially three bars iron that that are assembled with two long bars driven into the ground and a third fastened between those two at the top. So my men assemble what looks liks an iron doorframe in my bedchamber halfway between the foot of the bed and the flap to the rest of the tent.
Then they attache steel manacles at the top corners of the frame and at the bottom of the upright bars so that the Amazon can be locked within the frame.
I watch Sternenlied as she watches the frame being set up with her hatred and determined defiance still on her face and in her eyes. However I don't think she would look so defiant if she knew what was in store for her. I enjoy her defiance, but I am determined to break her.
"Lock the Amazon in the punishment frame!" I command after it is assembled and my healer has finished his work.
My men quickly do as I command and moving to the bed four big soldiers grab the Amazon by her arms and legs firmly before untying her. The nude woman fights like a wild animal as my men haul her off of the bed, but her struggles are in vane as they carry her thrashing, biting and screaming in rage to the punishment frame. Then as Sternenlied continues to fight against their iron grasps my soldiers lock each of her wrists and ankles in the manacles attached to the frame.
When they are done they step back leaving the Amazon stretched in an X with her arms and legs pulled wide. Hanging nude in the grasp of the frame she is open front and back to any torment I wish to visit upon her or for pleasure I wish to take from her.
"What do you think of my little toy Sternenlied?" I ask mockingly as she writhes in the grasp of the manacles upon the punishment frame.
Old 02-09-2008, 10:57 AM   #92
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

The warlord's soldiers easily hold me down while others untie the knods of the ropes restraining me to the bed.
Grinning at the sight of my bound figure they gaze at my naked features and my centre - violated by their leader. Admiration sparks in their eyes as they look at their chieftain in awe and jealousy for what he took from me.
They cruelly pull my beaten body up to my feet and drag me to the vicious instrument their warlord had them bring to the tent. I struggle in their tight grip as they ruthlessly force me into the metallic frame and fasten the shakles around my spread ankles and wrists, leaving me helplessly hanging in the fiendish structure.
As my own weight pulls me down, my entire body resting in the metal manacles I have to hiss sharply when a burning pain emanates from my already maimed wrists.
I still struggle and squirm in the cruel restraining frame although I know the metal is even more resiliant to my fighting than the ropes were.
When I see the cold agitation, the remorseless hunger in the warlord's eyes I have to swallow hard. He is enjoying my resistance and my fighting spirit too much!
It's obvious his intentions are cruel and brutal!
I keep my head up in pride, battling the exhaustion and pain raging through me, trying to convice me to surrender to him and yield. Trying to make me beg for mercy.
NO!
I can't! I won't!
I will not give this monster what he desires the most!
I shake my head to drive away the pain clouding my mind and meet his gaze in hatred as he watches me in delight.
"I think your little toy matches the laughableness of your manhood, you filthy pig!" I gasp weakly.
Old 02-10-2008, 02:36 AM   #93
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

"You weren't laughing about my manhood as I took you Amazon," I reply to her gasped insult with a laugh and my men join in with cruel laughter of their own. "Leave us, I wish to be alone with the Amazon once more," I then command and as my men and healer leave Sternenlied glares at me defiantly but I can see it is partially forced.
After they have gone I move to stand before the manacled woman and meet her hate filled dark eyed gaze calmly. Gazing into her eyes I can see the strength in her. The strength I wish to break as I make her mine and claim her as the ultimate prize of my life.
Letting my gaze travel down over Sternenlied's body I feel my lust for her stirring again. I also feel the desire to give her pain as she hangs helpless before her in the punishment frame she boldly mocked.
"I'm going to enjoy hurting you Amazon," I tell her as I reach out with both hands to pinch and twist her nipples roughly and add, "And I will enjoy hearing you scream!"
Old 02-10-2008, 11:18 AM   #94
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

After he ordered his men to leave I am alone with the warlord again.
Now he stands before me, his naked torso still covered in sweat, his muscles tensed. His eyes slowly wander down my chained body, naked and helplessly presented to him and his cruel pleasures.
I see the desire in his eyes, the plain lust and excitement about me - his newest toy to play with as he pleases.
I tighten my body in the shackles when he smiles at me and promises more pain to come. I force myself to keep my breathing quiet and low, not to show any sign of fear or vulnerability. I must not allow this brute to detect any weakness!
I am my people! He cannot beat me! He must not beat me!
Suddenly his strong hands claim my breasts again, his rough fingers swallow my bosom. A demonical grin on his face the warlord starts gruesomely pinching my soft nipples, cruelly tormenting them.
I struggle against the relentless chains, the disgusting sensation flooding my mind, small bursts of pain firing up in my chest. Behind my clenched teeth I moan in revulsion and arch my back, hanging defencelessly in the metallic manacles.
Old 02-10-2008, 02:36 PM   #95
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

I smile in pleasure as the Amazon moans and arches her back in pain as I cruelly work her nipples, my eyes sliding down her taunt belly to her hairless sex and then back up to meet her gaze. "I'm going to teach you new meanings of agony Sternenlied," I tell her, lifting her full breasts by her nipples crushed between my thumbs and forefingers so that her moans grow louder.
She gasps when I drop her breasts and glares at me with total hatred, but I can see a glint of fear behind the hate. I smile at Sternenlied's hate and fear and slide one hand down her belly to fondle her smooth sex.
"Have you ever had pleasure from this?" I ask the Amazon mockingly as I explore her intimately with my rough fingers and when she does not answer I crush her pleasure bud, rolling it and pulling it savagely.
Old 02-11-2008, 11:19 AM   #96
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

I pant sharply when the warlord's fingers travel down my naked tummy and wander between my legs to fondle my intimacy.
I can see the joy in his eyes, smell the arousal in his breath, feel the excitement in his words. His whole body is brimming with dominance and lust as his strong fingers roughly treat my sensitive netherlips.
Suddenly a splicing pain violently shakes me! I moan in gruesome agony when his fingers cruelly pinch my delicate gem. I wildly struggle in the manacles holding me in disgust and sorrow under the warlord's pitiless touch. The rattle of the chains seems to thunder inside the otherwise quiet tent, accompanied by the muffled moans behind my closed lips.
Breathing heavily I can barely hold myself back, barely avoid screaming in shame and pain
"Rot in your own filth you bastard!" I hiss between my clenched teeth.
Old 02-11-2008, 02:28 PM   #97
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

"I love your defiance Sternenlied," I tell her as I watch the pain in her eyes and on her face, enjoying how she moans and thrashes in her manacles. "But your defiance will only cause you pain," I explain while continuing to pinch and pull her pleasure bud cruelly as I torture her nipples back and forth, adding, "But I want you to be defiant!"
My words are purposefully confusing, meant to torment like my strong fingers on her bud and nipples are meant to torture. I am enjoying hurting her and having her at my mercy. So when she bites her lip to stifle her pain I laugh and pinch and pull her bud harder, wanting to make her scream.
Old 02-11-2008, 03:09 PM   #98
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

I can feel the warlord's desire to cause me pain, to torment me. The pleasure he's taking from my pain and struggling reflects all over his face.
I want to concentrate on my spirit, focus on my mind's calm but the jolting pain his fingers constantly send through my body shocks me back into the frame the warlord had me chained to.
My naked body spread by the relentless shackles, defenceless against the warlord's cruel ravishment of my most sensitive spot I squirm in my restraints, wildly trying to fight him off, force his fingers away from me.
I want to hold back!
I want to drive the agony away!
But his torture is too intense, the waves of pain shaking my helpless figure I clench my fists and pull violently at the manacles. To no avail!
I am at his mercy.
The awareness of his ultimate power over me and the seething pain ravaging my body flood my mind, making me rear up in the frame. Violent anguish slaughters every thought in my mind, crushing against it to break free.
It wants to be released so much! I cannot stand it much longer!
I moan loudly, my jaw aching from the strain of clenching my teeth together as tremors rock my body in the restraints.
Old 02-11-2008, 03:36 PM   #99
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

"Come on, let it out Sternenlied!" I tell the Amazon as she arches up, lifting her body in the from with the strength of her manacled limbs in response to the intimate pain I am inflicting on her. "I know you want to scream woman!" I almost whipser, my fingers on her pleasure bud pinching it like a vice as I pull it hard toward me.
The Amazon's jaw clenches even tighter and her eyes are tightly closed as she tries to fight against the pain I am giving her. I am determined to make her give voice to that pain however. Lifting one breast by the nipple I pull it up high before dropping it and repeat that with the other breast and nipple.
"Scream Sternenlied!" I command as she writhes harder in the punishment frame while I continue to torture her bud and breasts so cruelly.
Old 02-11-2008, 04:16 PM   #100
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

The pain is excruciating!
The horrible shame of this brute touching my sanctity barely matches it but it burns dreadfully throughout my entire body as well, my mind ablaze with it.
I pull at the shackles as hard as I can, violently fighting the metallic chains restraining me, offering me helplessly to the warlord's remorseless cruelty.
I moan and moan, my agony almost erupting from my throat in raging screams!
I can feel my muscles ache from arching my back and rearing up so wildly. They are soar, hurting with every move while the pain from my raw wrists cuts into me, making me fight the manacles even more.
His agitation makes the warlord mock me and tease me with his words as he so obviously enjoys every second of my torment. I cannot stand his smell, his voice, his touch. I hate him so much for the cruel treatment he is giving me!
I despise his pleasure!
When another wave of agony sends tremors through my naked figure, shaking it brutally in the chains it's too much. My mind is blinded by pain, my sight by the streams of tearing rushing down my cheeks. I cannot focus anymore, my mind is rocked by lighting strikes of pain, almost sending me into the black void of unconsciousness.
I cannot hold back anymore!
I can feel it breaking out, smashing my walls, rupturing my restraint.
I scream in terrible agony!