Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-31-2008, 05:39 AM   #61
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Sternenlied..." I test the foreign name on my tongue, but don't halt my whipping of the screaming Amazon, lashing her cruely to punish her for her stubborness. "If you had told me when I first asked I would have whipped you less my lovely Sternenlied," I tell her, saying her name as almost a caress as I caress the flesh of her body with vicious force with my whip.
Old 01-31-2008, 01:17 PM   #62
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

The warlord is relentless in whipping me further.
Helplessly tied as I am there is nothing I can do but to scream for him every time his cruel instrument strokes my body again. The glaring pain blinding my eyes the soldiers surrounding me have turned into wavering shades, their laughter still ringing in my ears only disturbed by the cracks of the whip.
His cruesome words inflame their joy even more as he brings down the whip on my naked body again and again, torturing me with great pleasure. I am far beyond agony already, my dulled senses collapsing more and more. The blaze of anguish setting every fibre inside me on fire seems to burn brighter every second.
Defencelessly tied down I have to take stroke after stroke of the warlord's tool - screaming and screaming!
Old 01-31-2008, 02:02 PM   #63
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My arousal builds as the screams of the Amazon grow louder. The welts standing out on her smooth flesh and the way she bucks and writhes in the ropes that hold her making my lust grow. My men laugh and cheer, but I can barely hear them over the blood roaring in my ears and the sounds of my whip on Sternenlied's flesh and her beautiful cries of pure agony.
At long last my lust overcomes my joy in beating the screaming Amazon however and so I halt the lashes of the whip. "I enjoyed punishing and making you scream Amazon," I tell her with a aroused laugh, my breathing heavy from the exterion of whipping her as I growl, "Now I will enjoy you in other ways!"
Old 01-31-2008, 02:29 PM   #64
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Silence.
After more lashes with the whip the warlord finally stops.
Silence.
For one heartbeat there is silence all around me. It takes another heartbeat for me to realise I am just so dampened by pain none of my senses allow anything to reach my mind. Slight jitters running through my body I feel so exhausted I cannot move anymore, I cannot fight the ropes anymore.
Everything blurred around me I can hear my weak breathing, I feel my chest barely heaving, too weak to breathe. The horrendous pain still flooding my mind I can't think.
I hear the warlord's words but they don't make any sense to me.
I try to shake my head in a desperate effort to drive the pain away but the sudden movement almost makes me faint, the world spinning wildly infront of my eyes. My head falls back to the ground and I barely manage to keep it straight and my eyes open.
Old 01-31-2008, 02:46 PM   #65
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

Looking down into the Amazon's pain clouded eyes I decide that I want her fully conscious and without pain for what I have planned for her next. "Bring a healer and then take her back to my tent and bind her to the bed," I call out to my men. "For what I am going to do with you next Sternenlied I want you all to myself," I tell the faint Amazon with a cruel laugh, my manhood achingly hard and my heart hammering with lust as I leer down at her welted but still beautiful body.
Old 02-01-2008, 05:36 AM   #66
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

"For what I am going to do with you next, Sternenlied, I want you all to myself"
The warlord's words still ricochet inside my mind.
His men surround me once again. Under the warlord's watchful eyes they are careful not to touch my body in any way that might summon their master's wrath as the rudely untie my wrists and ankles, gruff laughter accompanying their every move.
Still too weak to move I can only watch myself being untied, my naked body - small cuts scattered all over me - left on the ground as they step back. Slowly my senses are returning, their sensations sneaking into my mind again. I see their grim faces, smiles of pleasure on them but vigillance in their eyes. Their hands remain on their swords as the healer approaches me. The soldiers are careful, not certain I am beaten but their numbers give them confidence. Their cruel leader makes them absolutely sure of victory.
Good!
My mind is already fighting off the pain!
They have no idea my body heals much more rapidly!
Soon I will be able to fight again!
I just have to buy some time.
My head still clouded I cannot see what the healer is doing but whatever his wicked magic is ... it works. I feel the pain leaving my body, reluctant to be driven away but to no avail. My wounds close.
Whispering words in a tongue I do not know the healer looks down at me in disgust as he has to work his powers on me. A rush of energy floods me, I am getting strong again. But watching the men all around me I know there is no way to fight and escape just yet. The time has not yet come.
When the healer steps back the soldiers suddenly grab my arms and brutally pull me to my feet. Standing for the first time after my torment my weak legs give away and I almost buckle but the men harshly pull me up again and hold me on my feet. Two of them on every arm they roughly drag me to the warlord's tent, one of them pulling back my head at my hair, breathing hateful curses into my ear.
I clench my teeth together not to scream at them in rage. I need to calm myself down not to rear up against them. Their hands on my naked figure, their smell, their lustful grunting and aroused breathing ... it all makes me sick! I hate being so helpless! Being at their mercy!
I suddenly see the broad bed when I am being dragged into the inner part of the large tent. The large mattress, covered with a shimmering cloth of dark red, seems to grin deviously at me, knowing what I am brought here for. Grunting in delight the soldiers throw me onto the bed and immediately surround it. Before I can even think about being free of their hold they grab my limbs and pull them apart ruthlessly. Some of them hold me down while others clutch my bruised wrists and ankles and yank them to the bedposts.
NO!
I can't be made the whore of the warlord!
A sudden fire of wrath inflaming my body I rear up against the countless strong hands holding me down.
"GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME!" I scream at them as they laugh at my futile attempt, easily keeping me in place.
I feel ropes around my wrists, nods are tighly bound. Silently chuckling the man enjoy my struggles as they fasten nod after nod until I am tighly bound to the bed. My small body stretched as far as possible I find myself spread and helplessly tied to the warlord's bed, my naked body a trophy for him to claim.
Old 02-01-2008, 06:12 AM   #67
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

I watch as my men drag the Amazon into my tent and tossing her onto the bed tie her to it as she struggles against them. I smile at how she fights and demands to be let go even as she is spread eagled and bound hand and foot so that her magnificent body is displayed to my men's and my lustfilled eyes. I slide my gaze over Sternenlied's body, admiring her nude beauty as I let my soldiers get a good long eyefull of her as she glares death at them.
"Leave us," I then command and immediately my soldiers depart, though their gazes linger on the helpless Amazon as they depart, leaving the two of us alone.
When they are gone I slowly walk to the foot of my wide bed with my eyes locked on the defiant, hateful gaze of the woman I mean to claim. "I'm going to enjoy having you Sternenlied," I tell her with a very satisfied smile, my manhood aching for her as I say, "I'm going to claim you in the most powerful way a man can claim a woman!"
Old 02-01-2008, 06:55 AM   #68
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

The moment I was taken prisoner I knew where my path had to lead.
When the king decided to hunt down my clans, wherever men conquer lands ... the always take the women to ravish them. It is all they know. This warlord is no different.
In his eyes I see the glistening desire, his cold ruthlessness and burning lust intertwined in them. The disgusting smile on his face tells me his thoughts are spinning around my body. Around the ways he can defile me.
Circling the bed - his eyes never leaving my defencelessly tied body - I can smell his lust. My stomach cramps in disgust and agitation as he slowly approaches me, his stare drooling with superiority and prurience.
My hatred slowly gives way to a quiet calm, a serenity of mind. I know there is nothing I can do. Every move I make, every scream, every struggle will only please him even more, give him more excitement.
I turn my head away from him and start breathing easily.
Old 02-01-2008, 02:44 PM   #69
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

When Sternenlied looks pointedly away from me I know that she is going back into the type of passive resistance that she used while I was whipping her. Which I am determined to make her scream as much during her rape as she did during her whipping. So with that in mind I slowly strip off my uniform as I feast my eyes on the helpless Amazon as she continues to look away and beathe slowly.
"You won't stay quiet for long my beautiful Sternenlied," I tell her with a laugh as I climb onto the foot of the bed between her wide spread legs with my manhood pointed at her like a spear.
Still she says nothing and does not so much as look at me. She does not meet my gazs or say a word even as I stroke my hands down her long legs and over her inner thighs when I lean down to press a hot kiss just above her sex. This will not be a clumsy rape but a skilled ravishment of pleasure and pain and with that in mind I slide my hands up over her hips and sides to her full breasts and slowly lick and softly bite my way up her smooth belly while she shudders under my hands and mouth but otherwise remains impassive.
Then to see how the Amazon will react and because it gives me pleasure I pinch and roll her nipples cruelly with my fingers...
Old 02-02-2008, 04:53 PM   #70
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

I can hear the whisper of the cloth as the warlord undoes his pants to intimidate me with his muscular body and his huge, throbbing manhood.
From the corner of my eye I see him smiling lustfully as he slowly approaches the bed I am displayed on. A hound on the prowl. Predominance drooling from his voice his threats of defiling me thunder through the silence of the empty tent.
Squeaking lightly the mattress announces his presence to me as he slowly crawls towards my helplessly tied, naked figure, doubtlessly staring at my exposed centre and salivating from excitement.
His big hands - strong and rough - explore my defenceless legs, my thighs, my waist before I finally feel them grab my breasts. Breathing slowly through my nose I twitch shortly when his wet lips come down just above my naked intimacy.
I have to swallow hard to suppress my resurfacing wrath and the urge to scream wildly at this savage brute about to disgrace me. I clench my fists in the tight restraints as his kisses ascent my incapacitated figure to my breasts.
This cannot be!
This must not be!
No man has ever laid hands on me!
A shiver runs through me when his mouth reaches the dale of soft skin between my breasts. My spirits yells violently at my mind to scream at him! To fight the ropes. But I force myself not to give the warlord the satisfaction of me struggling he so desperately craves for.
His strong fingers stroke my nipples, play with them before he brutally pinches them. A tremor of disgust and slight pain runs through me, making me rear up in the relentless restraints.
A misbegotten smile on his face he looks at me, his eyes staring expectantly at me. Looking down my body - to meet his eyes hovering above my naked breasts - I spit into his loathsome face.
Old 02-02-2008, 05:13 PM   #71
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

I laugh after the Amazon spits in my face, meeting her hateful gaze with a smile that I have made her react. I wipe her spit from my face with the back of one hand and then almost casually slap her across the face with that same hand.
"I like your spirit Amazon!" I tell her with another laugh and then lower my head to her breasts, taking one of her nipples into my mouth.
I suck Sternenlied's nipple hard, nipping Sternenlied's nipple with my teeth. Pinching and rolling her other nipple as she shudders and arches beneath me I rub the head of my manhood against her sex tormentingly to hint at what will come.
Old 02-02-2008, 05:43 PM   #72
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

His slap strikes my face, barely moving it. His laughter tells me it was not an attack, only a gesture of dominance to assure himself he is in control.
I almost have to smile in pity for this brute. Men are so weak! All they know is slaughtering people and raping women. I can see the warlord is no different. His power over my helpless body is making him almost shine in delight.
I have to press my lips together when his mouth closes around my nipple while my other is mauled by his rough fingers. I can barely fight off my wrath at this humiliating care he is giving my body. Closing my eyes I concentrate on my spirit, asking it for strength - the things to come at hand.
Shock makes me quiver, and curse myself for it, when his manhood suddenly touches my soft netherlips. He rubs the big head of it against my virgin lips, silently moaning in pleasure.
I want to pull at my restraints! Fight them will all strength left in my body!
I want to scream at the warlord!
I want out of here!
But my heart tells me there is no way to escape the ordeal waiting for me.
Old 02-02-2008, 06:02 PM   #73
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

I laugh an aroused laugh in my throat as I feel the Amazon quiver in digust and tense in her bonds as I probe the lips of her sex. I suck her nipple harder and groan in pleasure at the feel of her sex on my manhood as I probe deeper slowly, teasing and tormenting her as I do so. Then I as push deeper and deeper as Sternenlied writhes beneath me and hisses in hate my eyes go wide as I encounter an unexpected barrier.
"You're a virgin!" I release her nipple to say in delighted surprise.
Old 02-04-2008, 03:07 PM   #74
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

I violently twitch when the warlord's bell-end stretches the rim of my netherlips - stretches it for the first time in my life.
His deep groan of pleasure seems to slap me in the face and I have to clench my teeth almost to the verge of bursting not to scream in disgust and the humilation of my helplessless. The fiery shame of being invaded by this barbarian. The wrath of having to endure this desecration of my sacred virginity, about to be stolen by this brute.
Suddenly a tremor shakes my body and I bite down on my lower lip to avoid crying out in horror when his huge head ventures further into my womanhood, slipping through my tight borderline into me. I arch my back as high as possible in the relentless restraints in disgust when I feel his tip almost being sucked in my body, my netherlips tightly gripping it.
I breathe fast and heavy in agitation, the warlord's invading manhood throbbing in arousal inside me. It feels as if it is sending wave after wave of mocking pulses throughout my tied figure, laughing at my incapacitation with every throb.
He suddenly reaches my maidenhead but stops before bursting it. As he cheers at me in delight I can feel tears of anguish building up in my eyes, my helplessness almost causing physical pain inside my entire body. I press my eyes together, fighting the increasing urge to moan in revulsion at his meat invading me and enragement at my body being at this man's cruel mercy.
Old 02-04-2008, 03:47 PM   #75
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

"I'm going to enjoy this even more now!" I tell the Amazon, gazing at her face intenly though her eyes are tightly shut as she arches and shudders in revulsion as I massage her maidenhead with the head of my manhood.
I smile at the tears rolling down her cheeks and the look of disgust and rage on her face. I know I am affecting Sternenlied with this ravishment and that thought gives me a rush of triumph because I know it gives me power over her. So I lower my head to kiss her closed mouth, forcing my tongue between her moaning lips as I push harder against her maidenhead.
Enjoying tormenting the Amazon I tease her mouth with my tongue and her pussy with my manhood while she moans in shame, arching and writhing under me as I torment her by not yet taking her virginity. Then I sunder her maidenhead with a single impaling thrust...
Old 02-04-2008, 05:12 PM   #76
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

"I'm going to enjoy this even more now!" he whispers at me in sick pleasure, his words being a roar inside the quiet tent.
I can hear his soldiers waiting outside the tent wheezing in excitement, looking forward to their master's ravishment of my naked body.
Behind my closed eyes I can feel his agitated breath striking my face.
His lance of masculinity carefully moving inside me he is eager not to invade me just now. I can feel the malodour of his arousal and the ecstasy of the power he now has over me covering me like a sheet as he pushes me down into the mattress with his weight.
The dreadful stench almost chokes me when he leans down his face to press his lips against mine. He is kissing me! This ruddy savage is making me his whore with his mouth as well! Suddenly his wet and fleshy tongue is forced between my lips as he wants to defile my mouth, too. Still clenching my teeth together I press my lips together as hard as I can to fight this sickening ordeal.
I moan and struggle in my bonds violently when I feel he is pushing his bell-end harder against my virginity, teasing and torturing me with his supremacy but not yet penetrating my innner sanctum.
I throw back my head at the torment the warlord is applying to my body and soul, keeping my eyelids aggressively pushed together. My hands - cramped to fists by anguish - start shaking in exertion from fighting my restraints, my anxiety sending shivers through my muscles.
Suddenly a colossal wave of pain errupts in my inner centre, exploding into my entire body! My figure is being shaken wildly in the tight restraints as the warlord bestially rams himself into me, busting my maidenhead with brutal force. Tearing agony cuts through me when I feel like being ripped apart by the wardlord's humongous manhood! The splitting pain blows open my eyes, my head rushing foward as my whole body clenches from the remorseless invasion but I am held back by the rough ropes and I am being pushed back into the mattress immediately.
I scream in atrocious pain bursting out of me.
Old 02-04-2008, 05:44 PM   #77
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

I taste Sternenlied's scream as I cover her now open mouth in a claiming kiss, my tongue pushing deep into her crying out mouth as I gaze down into her wide pain filled eyes. I devour her mouth, tangling my hands in her flowing hair to hold her head in place as I do so while I hold my manhood burried in her spasming channel while she tears at her bonds and writhes in a futile attempt to escape me. The taste of her screams are exquisite and the feel of her mouth as I ravish it with my tongue and the grip of her virgin sex on my manhood are amazing.
I feel in full possession of the Amazon, but I am not done claiming her. Keeping my hands tight in Sternenlied's hair I pull my mouth from hers and looking down into her eyes with burning lust I slowly withdraw most of my manhood from her.
"I own you now Amazon!" I groan in pleasure as I then impale her channel again with slow force.
Old 02-05-2008, 02:28 PM   #78
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

My head captured in the lock of the warlord's powerful grip I can't escape his swirling tongue as he forces it into my mouth - cutting off my painful scream.
I moan in terror and anguish at the cruel sensation of his pulsating manhood stretching my defenceless sanctum as he keeps it deep inside me and slowly twirls it in remorseless pleasure.
Tightly grabbing it, pulling it deeper into me my virgin channel seems to betray me, causing me to repulse in my restraints in shame. I curse myself for the tears running down my cheeks, making my inner agony painfully obvious to the warlord ravishing my helpless body - so cruelly enjoying it.
When he withdraws his tongue from my mouth to predominantly look down on me, meeting my eyes I can see the dreadful pleasure glare in his eyes, the lust taking me gives him.
I answer his overconfident claim of owning me now with a grim smile, baring my teeth at him.
"You own nothing, you bastard!" I breathe weakly at him, pain still rampaging through my naked figure. "Do to me whatever you want - I'll never be yours!"
Just after pulling his lance almost out of me he snorts at me and drives his huge manhood back into me with a deep groan.
My whole body buckles from the pain as I am invaded again, my intimacy stretched to its limits again. I throw my head back in agony and moan in roaring pain rushing thruogh me.
Old 02-05-2008, 02:59 PM   #79
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

"No, I do own you!" I growl as the Amazon bucks in pain and moans loudly as I drive deep and hard into her. "And I'll teach you that woman!" is my pleasure filled groan as I piston my manhood into her ultra tight channel, kissing her arched throat as she hisses in agony.
The power and pleasure of ravishing the Amazon is wonderful and I revel in the feeling of my manhood plundering her spasming channel. Closing my eyes I ride Sternenlied hard as she struggles against her bounds, weeping and gasping. Over and over my manhood impales her, stretching her cruely, giving me pleasure and her pain.
Old 02-05-2008, 04:52 PM   #80
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

The warlord gleams in pleasure and delight at his power over my helpless body, defencelessly tied down to his mattress as he keeps pillaging my sacred intimacy with brute force.
Stretching my centre again and again he ravages my tightly bound figure with savage brutality while slobbering all over my exposed throat!
I violently fight my restraints in burning agony, his manhood impaling me over and over again. I feel like being split apart every time his huge member is pushed into me. Excruciating pain rushing through me with every barbarous thrust I moan in shame and torment.
I feel streams of tears pouring down my cheeks! My powerlessness infuriates me even more as the warlord pants heavily into my face, his eyes closed in pleasure.
In dreadful delight he fastens his thrusts, going faster and faster, ramming his manhood into me harder every time!
My spirit weeping in anguish and screaming in wrath my muscles ache from overexertion and fighting the tight ropes relentlessly keeping me incapacitated and at the warlord's mercy as he continues to defile me.
I can only moan in pain and helplessless as the warlord thrusts into my unwilling channel more and more.