Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-14-2012, 04:11 PM   #1
Subin

Subin has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Subin
Default Rape of Yuna Kim

**Yes i posted this story on VB but I did not get much feedback so I decided to see what other people think of it by posting.**

I have a thing for Yuna Kim, the korean ice skater. My korean fantasy last year was rapiing Yuna Kim, the Ice Princess of Korea.....on camera. Live. Stealing her virginity too (i hope she's a virgin). For the whole world to see.
O.M.G. im already getting hard thinking about htat. I hope you enjoy it like I do

My fantasy was to chloroform Yuna Kim, while she is in her training attire and somehow ninja my way out of there with her unconscious form. She is dressed in tight form-fitting leggings and a t-shirt.

Take her to my secret hideout w/out anyone following me somehow. There, I throw her on the cold floor, and admire her beautiful form. I stick my hands under her shirt slowly, and softly grope her breasts through her athletic bra. Oh jeez, I thought, her tits are so perfect....as I continue my molestation of THE Yuna Kim, she stirs slightly and makes a cute moans, but still out cold. I love this, molesting her with her clothes still on. I kiss her lips gently and her neck and let my hands fondle her tits more forcefully. But I treat her preciously, not wanting to hurt her or make her bleed. Only the pussy will see pain. And the anus.

I then pick her up, spread her legs against a wall w/hooks and tie her, spread-eagled but standing. I continue to fondle her tits through her clothes. But of course, she's asian, her tits are small but i like small tits. Her ass is absolutely perfect, perfectly shaped from her olympic training regiment and conditioning. As I fondle her, I start to kiss her and I see she finally woke up to the complete shock. Her eyes grow huge from the shock of being taken advantaged of and starts to weakly struggle but the drug is still making her hazy. She tries to scream but I ravenously kiss and devour her lips to muffle her noise. I then whip out a knife and she looks at it and understands her inevitable fate. I run the cold cool smooth blade down her cheek to make her more scared, and she pleadingly looks into my eyes. We all know her inevitable fate, except she doesn't know how bad it will be. I continue my molesting and she whimpers more and more. I then grind my dick on her pelvis, when she feels my 10 inch cock growing harder in my pants grinding against her pelvis, Yuna's blood turns cold, and she stiffens up immediately. I grinded with her ass, dry humping it, fondling it, running my hands up and down her perfectly shaped thighs and doing figure 8 gyrations against her hips. She was very stiff and was struggling a bit but the knife reminded her to do what I say. My cock throbbed more and more as I continued my grinding and gyrations, almost thrusting in but I had yet to take my pants off. My hands creeped over to her ass and started running all over it, grabbing it, and I start kissing her in her mouth forcefully, and continued my dry hump against her pelvis. She was very tense of course.

Now with the world camera feeding this rape and molestation live to CNN, BBC, and every news channel, I grow impatient with Yuna who is visibly shaken and I take my knife, cut her shirt up, cut her elastic nike bra off and proceeded to pull down her tight black leggings. She can't resist against the strong steel handcuffs and when i finally pull her leggings off, I rip off her nike pantes and quickly whip out my erect 10 in dick. WIthout warning, or lube, I just forcefully and swiftlly penetrate her pussy from the front before she can scream and the shock of the penetration leaves her so traumatized as she made a soundless gaping mouth gesture and arches her back towards me. I went in so hard, that I blew right past her cherry and popped it.

At that point, Yuna screamed at the top of her lungs as not only was she being raped without lube, her virginity was stolen in one painful forceful thrust. I continue my thrusts, deep and deeper and almost touching her uterus. i'll continue to jackhammer my thrusts into her, savoring her body and looking deep into her shocked, frantic, teary eyes as she initially resists but then eventually gives up, letting me do what I want w/her body. She is so TIGHT, it's like she is milking my dick. Her pussy is so virgin and it literally feels like it is hugging, almost sucking my dick in. After the 3rd or 4rth thrust, she takes the entire 10 inches and the more she struggles, the more I get turned on. Her body is shaking from being penetrated repeatedly. I look back into the camera feeding this live to the world and smugly smirk as the whole world helplessly watches their korean ice princess get raped and violated on cameral. By this time, her arms were not resisting, she wasnt thrashing, she just shook hung her head in defeat with open eyes, gaped mouth, and soon I feel my balls tigthen. I knew the moment was at hand, i sped up my thrusts and went so deep, I was at her uterus entrance, and just right before I jizz, I scream "OH YUNA KIM!!!!" and grunted really loud as I shoot my huge load deep inside her, splashing her uterus and ENSURING she will be pregnant. I filled her pussy like a lake and Yuna Kim feels the hot jizz invade her uterus and she just yells "NOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo.......uhhhnnnn.............. *sob*...."

I came hard inside her, with wave after wave of jizz shooting inside her pussy, while she just makes some more moans and is too shocked to scream louder. SHe grows limp and passes out for a bit. I could not believe it....I had just impregnated the untouchable Yuna Kim.....I had desecrated a sacred innocent person with MY SEED.... I have BROKEN THE Yuna Kim, the innocent figure of Korea. The PRIDE of a nation, and the sexual desire of countless men. I did not pull out yet...I had to savor this sheathing feeling of Yuna's pussy wrapping around my 10 in cock which is still buried all the way inside her. I hug her body tightly and noticed that some cum mixed with blood alreadly was leaking out and as I pull out, a large load of red, white mxture of cum and blood slowly oozes out of her pussy. I made sure the world camera got a good view of that.

All the world will be watching this live as I finish inside her pussy then clean up, handcuff her to a wall somehow then come back 10 minutes later. I make her regain consciousness by throwing cold water on her and as she wakes up, I spin her around so hard it bruiser her handcuffed wrists, then penetrate and thrust deep and hard into her anus without ANY warning. The first thrust didn't go in too far....it was clear she had never had anal sex. I withdrew and pushed with all my strength inside her rectum illiciting a scream from her and this time I went inside her further, stretching her asshole. I see Yuna is not puting up ANY resistance and I feel the vibe of defeat from her. The vaginal rape had traumatized her too much and this anal rape is sealing that psychological terror in her mind. She just moans and groans and her eyes grow more lifeless as she feels further helpless, violated, desecrated, dishonored, and shamed. The whole world is watching as Yuna is raped again by my 10 inch cock and I start to thrust inside her anus rhythmically. Each thrust rewarded me w/a scream which gradually turned to moans and sobs.

My balls slapped on her perfect ass countless times and I soon feel my balls tighten again and I sped up my thrusts into her anus, and then grabbed her chests, I hold her super close to me. ill made sure to jizz insider her ass as I hug and hold her really really tight to my body. Light sobs and tears fall as the world's korean ice princess fell from grace.......from olympic ice skater gold medalist to rape victim. She just continues sobbing as she knew that she was pregnant and whatever innocence she held in her image, was shattered forever in front of the world to see. I pull out, watching the jizz ooz from her anus and left her, tied and sobbing.

Disclaimer: none of these images are mine and I don't advocate real rape in real life. Just sexual fantasies.

Last edited by Subin; 03-14-2012 at 04:19 PM. Reason: too many pics? i deleted 2 of them
Subin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 06:24 AM   #2
SugarT

SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Good Story

Yuna is my #1 rape fantasy as well. She is so cute and sexy, similar to you i would rape her hard but after i capture her, I would threaten her with violence if she didn't comply and to release the tape of her violation, I could drug her, cut her etc most famous women would not want everyone to know they had been raped. I would perhaps bind her hands but let her fight me off (or try) with those lovely legs, first i would kiss her face and force my tongue down her throat...lick her all over .. then i would cut a hole in her leggings and slide myself into her dry gash, leaving her sweet costume on, i would do her that way in all positions....just the start....
Old 03-24-2012, 09:35 PM   #3
Subin

Subin has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Subin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarT View Post
Good Story

Yuna is my #1 rape fantasy as well. She is so cute and sexy, similar to you i would rape her hard but after i capture her, I would threaten her with violence if she didn't comply and to release the tape of her violation, I could drug her, cut her etc most famous women would not want everyone to know they had been raped. I would perhaps bind her hands but let her fight me off (or try) with those lovely legs, first i would kiss her face and force my tongue down her throat...lick her all over .. then i would cut a hole in her leggings and slide myself into her dry gash, leaving her sweet costume on, i would do her that way in all positions....just the start....
Hell yes I would love to fuck her dry and just cut a hole in her hot leggings. And if a hot innocent celebrity like Yuna Kim got raped, it would be the best thing.....breaks her innocence for everyone to see, destroys her honor, and get her pregnant w/your sperm. Oh man the psychological damage and her tarnished image is such a turn-on
Subin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 08:35 PM   #4
bedroomvile8r
Privileged Member

bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to bedroomvile8r

Not being a follower of figure skating, I really have no idea who Yuna Kim is. However, I will say she would definitely make a very delectable victim! And I really enjoyed the pics and your little story. Especially liked how it was being broadcast on live tv!
bedroomvile8r is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
yuna kim