Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-08-2006, 08:42 PM   #1
Raper of Anime

Raper of Anime has initial reputation
Default The Naughty Neighbor

lol, I've never done a rape rpg before but I have an idea for one.

----
There's this bitch next door who thinks she's "all that" and the way she prances around her yard in her string bikini makes me want to punch her.

One day, she approaches me in my yard. Her breath smells of tequila as she speaks in a weird language I don't even think exist. It isn't long before she passes out and falls to the ground before my feet.

'Finally, an opportunity.' I realize, dropping my rake and wrapping my arms under hers.

There's a mattress in my shed a few yards away. It's not in bad condition, it's just that I didn't want it anymore because it was too small. But seeing as the bitch in my arms was somewhat slender I figured the bed would be just her size.

Quickly, I pull her over to the shed and open the door. One good yank and she's sprawled on the mattress.

"Now to find some rope..." I mutter, searching around the shed

----
That's all I've got and I'm sure you guys can guess what's supposed to happen next.
Raper of Anime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 08:46 PM   #2
Helpless

Helpless is infamous around these partsHelpless is infamous around these parts
Default Nice start. Now here's what I think...

I hear a door slam. I wake up, still with my eyes closed. My head feels heavy from the tequila I was drinking earlier. I feel slightly sick too. In the split second before I open my eyes, I realise that something's not right: I don't remember going to bed, though I seem to be lying on a matress, and it doesn't feel like my matress either.

Then I open my eyes. My strange felings are confirmed. It's dark, and through my alchohol indused haze it takes a while for the situation to sink in: I don't recognise at all where I am. It appears to be a shed. I'm lying on my side, seemingly unable to move, partly because i'm in shock, and partly because I feel giddy and out of control from the drink. All I can see from my position is a work bench, and a huge collection of tools all mounted onto the wooden wall above it.

As I wake up a little more, I become aware of voices outside. Two people having a conversation. I take a while to try and figure out who they could be. It's difficult, as there's the sound of a lawn mower drowning out the talking. That must be my dad mowing our lawn - that's how I managed to sneak the tequila; I was out by the pool and he was busy in the garden. I managed to take a bottle from the drinks cabinet up to my room. Before long I realised I had drunk far too much, and had to leave the house for fear of my father catching me. Past that I can't remember.

The lawn mower shuts off. I can hear the conversation clearly. I realise it's the man from next door. I only bearly recognise his voice from hearing him talk to my parents a couple of times. I've never had a converstaion with him myself, I only ever see him in his garden. He usually stares at me when i'm out by the pool. I'm used to guys staring at me, and I can usually tell what they're thinking, but he's different. There's something unusual about his stare. I don't know if it's because he's quite a bit older than me, but I always get the feeling that he disapprooves of me for some reason. But then he is a man afterall, so he's probably just fantasising about me. I don't really mind when men do that, because i'm always certain that their fanatacies will never come true. Some people call me a tease, but I just don't believe in sharing my body around like some girls do.

He's talking to another of our neighbours from the next garden along. I can almost make out what theyre saying: She's asking him what he's doing this afternoon, and if he would mind coming over to her place to help take some heavy boxes down from her loft. He apologises and tells her that he'll be busy all afternoon fixing things up in his shed.

I panic. I realise that it's his shed that I must be in - he must be on his way in here. How am I going to explain to him why i've been asleep in his shed? I can't tell him that I got drunk on my fathers tequela and that, though I can't quite remember, it's most probable that I passed out in here. I suddenly feel a little more sober than previously. I bolt upright. This sudden movement makes me realise how drunk I still am. Immediatley I fold again, with no strength in my body. I kneel down, with my head hung. Looking down I realise another embarrasing factor in the situation - i'm still in my bikini from when I was swimming earlier. This is going to be a hard one to explain.

I hear them finishing up the conversation. Normally I would be panicking by now, but i'm too drunk. Instead I just stay slumped over feeling embarassed.

The door opens. I expect to hear him say something in alarm of finding a half naked girl in his shed. He says nothing. I look up. He's standing over me, smiling. I begin to smile back, but i'm too confused to conjure a genuine smile.

"So. You're awake." He says, calmly.

I race through the possibilities in my head. Maybe he found me outside passed out and brought me here to sleep it off. If that's the case then he did me a favour - better him find me than my father. I feel relieved, and begin to giggle.

"You know, this is embarrassing. I'm really sorry, I don't know how I ended up here." I start to feel comfortable. He is still smiling.

"I brought you here." His voice is still calm. He locks the shed door. This strikes me as a little strange, but in my drunken stuper I brush it off. "You came into my garden and you seemed a little worse for wear. So I thought i'd take care of you."

"Thanks." I take a sigh of relief. He seems nice, and he doesn't appear to be angry at me being here. He walks over to the side of the matress and crouches down beside me. As I look at him upclose I realise that he's indeed quite handsome. I guess this is the first time i've really seen him smile.

"You still look a little ill." He puts a hand gently on my shoulder and leads me back down towards the matress. "Why don't you lay down little longer." With his touch I lay back down. As I do my body relaxes, appreciating the rest. I close my eyes, but my head starts to spin. I hear him rummaging around and look to see what he's doing. He's just fiddling with a piece of rope. I close my eyes again and begin to drift off.

As I fall into slumber, I realise that i'm probably getting in his way, afterall he did mention to our neighbour that he wanted to fix up his shed. That's probably a little difficult to do whilst someone's asleep in it. I wake up to ask if he'd prefer me to leave, but a word barely escapes my mouth before he grabs me and turns me onto my front. I'm so stunned that it takes me a while untill I realise what's happening. I try to scream but i'm choked with shock. I can't see anything as he's pushing my head hard down into the matress. He straddles me, not thinking anything of forcing all of his weight down onto my small frame. With his other hand he forces my arms behind my back. He's strong, and I can barely put up a fight in my state.

He releases his hand from my head, and my head shoots sideways to desperately gulp some air. Untill now I hadn't been able to even consider what he was doing; all I could think about was not being able to breathe. As I finally help myself to a few breaths, I realise why he released his grip: He's tying my hands together. As this realisation sets in I begin attempling to scream. My breathlesness makes it difficult, but I manage it - for a second at least. My efforts are stopped. He punches me hard in the back. I am winded.

In my silence, he continues his task of tying the rope around my hands. He then moves down to my feet, tying them just as tight. Whilst he's doing this I hear him talking softly about "needing me to be quiet". His words are unclear to me. I can't think sraight. As I catch my breath again I begin to weep. He takes no notice until my weeping becomes louder. At hearing this he turns me onto my back and smacks me firmly accross the face. He grabs my head and pulls my face close towards his. Our noses are almost touching. The side of my head is ringing.

"I told you I need you to be quiet for me." He speaks again in his calm voice. "Trust me. This will be a lot less enjoyable for you if you're not." He stares right into my eyes. I feel his breath on my mouth. The heat and pressure of his hands wrapped around my head. I nod in compliance to his request. As I agree to remain silent I grow terrified.

He drops my head back down, and walks over to asess the tools mounted on the wall. As he approaches the wall he lifts off his shirt. He's built, and strong. My tiny frame is no match for a man of that strength. As he stands there he looks back at me, calculatingly taking a good look at my body. He then lifts a saw off the wall. The moment he does this my heart jumps into my throat. He returns to me and remains still a while. He stares at my breasts.

"I'm gonna test how well you can keep quiet for me, okay?". He doesn't wait for a reply. He lifts a leg and presses his boot down onto my right breast. He forces his weight onto me. This is excruciating, but I manage to stay quiet. "Good." He says approvingly, releasing his foot. He then crouches beside me. He brings the saw down against my skin. Gently he runs the blade down from my neck, over my breasts, across my stomach, over my crotch and down my right thigh. I barely breath as he does this for fear of pushing my bare skin against the sharp edge.

He lifts the blade, looks at me and smiles; "You're a beatifull girl." He slowly lifts the right strap of my bikini and places the blade beneath it. He begins sawing. The strap breaks. Though he doesn't peel back the layer covering my breast. Instead he continues to saw away at the rest of my bikini top until all he is left with is one loose piece of fabric, sat there on my bare skin. With the tip of the saw he scoops the piece away, exposing my breasts. He doesn't take long to admire them before he moves down to begin sawing off my bikini bottoms. He lifts these off in thesame way. As he does the blade catches on my skin and cuts me high up on my inside thigh. I flinch. He takes a moment to watch the blood run down my leg, then he runs his thumb accross the stream of warm red liquid to gather it all up. Leaning over towards me, he takes it in his mouth, then kisses me. Forcing his tounge into my mouth he allows me to taste my own blood. Holding my head in his hands he looks at me. Tears are streaming down my face. He enjoys this sight.

He allows one of his hands to explore my body, stroking my breasts, my stomach, my hips, all the time staring at my face. I stare blankly back at him unable to focus. Forcefully he plunges several fingers inside me. I become tense. I've never had a man touch me like this. I've never really had a man touch me at all. He can tell.

He laughs at my naievety and drops me back down. He stands up to take a quick look out the window and begins to unzip his trousers.

"Kneel up." He orders me. This is difficult, partly because i'm somewhat incapacitated, partly because i'm tied up, but mostly because i'm frozen with fear. He enjoys watching me struggle.

As I finally reach the desired position, he grabs something from the work bench and approaches me. He holds this mettle object against the back of my head. I don't know what it is. It could be a spanner, it could be a hammer, I don't want to know.

"Now, no biting. If you pull any nasty tricks you'll get this embedded firmly into your skull. Are we clear?" Feebly I nod. He pulls down the top of his pants to reveal his long, thick, throbbing penis. This was the first one i'd ever seen upclose and, in my stupid naivety, my first thought was of seeing my dads when I was a kid and I ran in on him in the shower. If that's the only point of reference I have, how the hell am I supposed to pleasure this man? And if I can't give good head, what'll he do to me?

These thoughts are abandoned as he thrusts my head towards him. Before I know it I have his dick at the back of my throat. Reflexivley I pull away, coughing and catching my breath. Remindingly he tapps the mettle against my head three times. Immediatly I put my mouth back around his cock. Trying to figure out how to go about this I realise that he's getting bored. I panic, thinking about what he's capable of doing to me if I fail to please him. He sighs, and throws the object to the floor. For a moment I am deeply relieved. Then he grabs my head, holding it firm and begins thrusting his cock into my mouth hard and fast. With each thrust I gag more. He begins thrusting harder and faster until the back of my head is repeatatively bashing the wall behind me. This seems to go on for hours. All I can think about is the pain; the pain in my throat, my head, my wrists and ankles.

With four hard thrusts, pulling my face right up against his crotch, I feel him ejaculate deep into my throat. As he pulls away I begin spluttering, and I fall on to my front, vomiting a mixture of tequila and semen. I catch my breath, roll over and lay there, on the matress. I want to howl with sobbing, but I must try to remain silent. I look up at him. He is at the corner of the shed near the door. Peering out of the window he lights up a cigarette. Casualy he opens the door and strolls outside, leaving me depleated and helpless.

For a while all I hear is the sound of him smoking and occasionally siging a sigh of satisfaction. I wish I could run, but i'm too afraid to even consider what he might do if I tried. Then I hear our neighbour from the next garden:

"How's the work in the shed coming along?" she shouts happily.

"Oh, it's looking better than ever. It's such a relief to finally get it it done." He sounds perfectly composed, as though everything was completely normal. I begin sobbing. I should shout for help. Why can't I shout for help?

"Anyway, I only came out for a quick cigarette. There's more to be done." He comes back inside, locking the door behind him. He looks at me for a long while. Contemplating what he wants to do next. He walks over to the bench again. I watch him like an animal being preyed on. He lifts a hammer, with a thick wooden handle. He approaches me.

"I'm gonna kiss you again, only this time I want you to kiss me back. Kiss me properly, like you really want me, and don't stop until I tell you." He cradles my head in his strong, supportive arm and kisses me. He kisses me for ages, and I try so hard to kiss back. With his other arm he lifts my bound-together legs upwards towards my chest. "Keep them there." He whispers. I feel him stroking something hard and blunt accross my legs. I think this object is the handle of the hammer. I feel it move closer towards my ass. Slowly he pushes it into my asshole. I stop kissing him and whimper. As I do this he shuves it in, fast. I let out a scream. He stops kissing. "I told you not to stop unless I say." He twists the handle round as he speaks. "Kiss me in silence." I hold my breath in a desperate attempt to remain quiet. As he kisses me he continues to push the hammer further. He then brings his hand around to my pussy. He stops kissing me momentarily while he watches as he inserts two fingers, then three, then four, then his whole fist.

He laughs "That was a struggle; such a big hand and such a small pussy." He continues to kiss me, pushing his fist in and out of me. I can't help but weep, my mouth pressed against his.

He withdraws his hand. I'm still in pain. He pulls his head back slightly to take a good look at my face as he sharply yanks the hammer out of me. I begin writhing in silent pain, letting out long airy sobs. He stands back and watches, still smiling.

As the pain begins to subside, I realise he's holding a knife. He notices my reaction as I see this and, pressing a finger up to his lips, he signals to me to stay silent.

"Don't worry too much." He says as he lifts my legs up to him. He uses the knife to cut the rope from around my feet. He lets my legs fall. "Now stand up." he demands. I stand up, hesetantly, expecting him to pounce on me. Instead he just looks. Inspects my body thoroughly.

"Bend over that work bench and take a good look at those tools." I do as he asks, though not to his satisfaction; "Bend right over." I step my legs out, letting my ass protrude outwards. He stands behind me and lays a hand on the back of ny neck. "Now, you need to make a little choice for me." As he speeks his hand runs slowly down my back towards my ass. "I want you to choose one of these tools." His hand is now fondelling my pussy, with his fingers stroking my clit and his thumb lightly pushed against my asshole. This gentle touch makes it hard to concentrate.

"Why?" I ask in a dry, broken little voice.

"I'm not going to tell you that." He whispers with a smile. "Now just pick." I look at the selection. He continues to caress me, his other hand starting to squeeze my breasts. I shouldn't pick anything sharp, but everything else is hard. So what would I rather; to bleed to death or be beaten to death. In the absurdity of this reasoning I decide on what I a believe to be a compromise.

"A screwdriver." I said pathetically. He duely picks the tool off of the wall, of course choosing the largest one.

"Bite down on it." He orders, holding it up to my mouth. I do as he says. He stands beind me, stroking my buttoks. He slides a hand between my legs, brushing past the cut on my thigh from earlier. "Open you legs." he says, forcing them apart. I do it. I then hear him unzipping again. He rubs his hard cock against my skin, and I think to myself, so this is how i'm going to loose my virginity. Again, I sob.

He takes hold of each end of the screw driver and, using it to pull me towards him, inserts himself inside me. I feel as though his cock is pushed up against my stomach. My insides feel cold because of the force. He holds it deep inside me for a while.

"You ever felt that before?" I shake my head. He laughs "Didn't think so."

I blank out as he fucks me. All I feel is pain. I'm too exhausted to feel anything else. He fucks me for ages, his huge cock bashing against the wall of my insides, pulling my head towards him. It feels like this is as hard as anyone could ever be fucked. I son find out that i'm wrong.

He pulls the screwdriver from my mouth and throws it accross the shed. Firmly and painfully he places a hand accross my mouth.

"Now you better try and stay quiet for this." he warns me. He pulls his cock out of my pussy and starts fucking me in the ass. He fucks me so hard and so fast that he pulls my body towards his and bashes me against the work bench. The slaming of our bodys against the shed makes all the tools fall from the wall, dropping all over. We fall onto the matress, him on top of me, regardlessly screwing my body so hard down that I can feel the wooden floor beneath the springs.

As I feel him ejaculte into me, I hear the voice of our neighbour calling from outside.

"Is everything all right in there? I heard a crash." She sounds worried, and she's getting closer.

He swears as he pulls himself off of me, again zipping up. He looks out of the window and sees the neighbour walking towards the shed. He turns me over and pins me down to the floor.

"One sound from you and i'll hurt you even more than that. I promise." he states, looking hard into my eyes. He wipes the sweat from his brow, takes a second to fix his hair, and preceeds ouside to explain the noise to the neighbour. I lay there, helpless...

Sorry. Only meant that to be a paragraph. Just got carried away! Oh how I wish someone would really do that to me...
Helpless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 04:44 PM   #3
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I've got a nice big shed with plenty of stuff to play with. We live in the country so don't hope for nosy neighbors.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 06:55 PM   #4
persiangurl

damn helpless!

that was very nice
Old 05-14-2006, 08:35 PM   #5
Raper of Anime

Raper of Anime has initial reputation

Oh, yes, yes, yes, give it to her! That was beautiful... aside from the blood sucking... I loved it! Next time, you should try using the handle of the screw driver on her. That'd be really exciting! It'd be cool if the female neighbor helped him out with his ... ah...shed work... hee, I'm feeling dirty... you must add more! Please, helpless?
Raper of Anime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 10:43 PM   #6
Helpless

Helpless is infamous around these partsHelpless is infamous around these parts

Glad you all liked it. I'll give it some thought. Right now though I have to sleep. It's almost 3am on this little island.

xxx

Oh and TD, it's a date!
Helpless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 08:04 PM   #7
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Wink

When I get back from vacation, you'll see the inside of my shed. It is chocked full of surprises.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote