Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-20-2014, 08:39 PM   #1
Kolt48

Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)
Default Amy's Bad Decision

Amy had just recently turned 21 and wanted to do something special with her life. When the opportunity came up to do some missionary work in a small South American country, she jumped at the chance. Her church was sending a small band of 5 members to a local church deep in the interior. The village consisted of two small tribes of native villagers. She was the only girl volunteering, as well as the youngest member of the group.

Her family and friends were horrified and tried to dissuade her from going. This was a country in the mix of rebellion. The government was massively corrupt. They were constantly in battle with several rebel groups for control of the countries resources and drug trade. Still, she insisted that this was all taking place in the larger cities, not in the smaller hamlets. The men that had been there previously said that it was fairly safe. Of course, these were men, not a young, naive, attractive, blond, blue-eyed, 21 year old virgin from a small town in Nebraska. No, her mind was set and nothing would change her decision.

A few weeks later, the group arrived in the country with no problems. Of course, none were mindful of the ever watching eyes of the government's National Guard. Their first few weeks, where an exciting mix of: adventure, harsh weather, dirt, and the satisfaction of helping others in need. That would end when the local authorities dropped by, suspecting some of the natives to be rebel sympathizers.

A large, dark-skinned officer, (One they called; Colonel), entered the encampment, cursing, slapping, barking orders, and rudely seeking answers. He had their group gathered up and ushered to the village center.

"What are you Whites doing here? Supporting the rebel cause?" he asked cruelly backhanding the group's lead missionary.

Several of the other men tried to hide Amy behind them. They knew that the discovery of a beautiful, young blond would not be in her best interests. In all of her naive, boldness, she refused the subtle message. She jerked her way from behind the bodies and rushed forward.

"Idiot," one of them mumbled.

"You Bastard, let him go! You can't treat him like that. We are American citizens!" she yelled.

The Colonel turned, raising an eyebrow at the attractive blond. She was warmly dressed an a pair of short cut-offs and white blouse tied at the waist, a colorful bikini top showing through the thin material.

"Well, well,' he said, appraising her in his cruel gaze, 'Look around, Sweetheart. Your not in America and here; I do as I wish."

His look, and the look the surrounding soldiers were giving her, made her skin crawl. She began to realize her mistake.

"L...Look, we are just lowly missionaries, just helping the sick and spreading God's word," she stammered.

"A lie,' the Colonel replied, 'and the only word that needs spreading around here is mine,' 'or perhaps your legs," he added with a sardonic grin. He threw the man in his grip violently across the court and waved to his soldiers. "Take these Sympathizers to Headquarters for interrogation, and don't lay a hand on this blond, she is mine to break."

Their pleas were ignored by the mostly non-English speaking soldiers, and the missionaries were gathered up, zip-tied, and thrown into filthy large trucks. Amy had to endure with lurid remarks and lusting looks her whole bumpy ride to Headquarters.

Upon the groups arrival, they were separated and carted off in different directions. The apparent, Sergent-in-Charge, stood looking at Amy and chewing on a toothpick.

"This one, bring to the Colonel's office," he ordered.

Amy was dragged into a small, concrete room and thrown to a hard, straight-backed, military chair. Her guards remained, holding her seated with their firm hands on each shoulder. The chair fronted a large metal desk with padded leather chair. Papers were scattered across the desk, and only a few certificates adorned the walls. This was obviously a temporary headquarters.

The Colonel entered the room, comfortably dressed with his uniform un-tucked and unbuttoned down to his gut. It was not an overly large gut, but still one that displayed a nice love for food and alcohol consumption. He plopped down in the leather chair resting a boot on the desk's edge.

"So, you ready to talk, Girl? Let's start with your name," he asked.

"Look Mister, this is a mistake. We are just missionaries."

The guard beside her, stepped back and gave her a resounding slap to the face. This left a bright red mark and and trickle of blood from her lower lip.

"Just answer question," the guard barked.

"M...my name is Amy," she replied, sniffling and holding back her tears. Her heart thundered with fear in her chest, causing her pert breasts to rise and fall, exposing a little cleavage through the V of her blouse.

"How old are you?" he asked next.

"I...I just turned 21 three months ago," she replied.

"Well, and are you a virgin?" the Colonel asked, raising his eyebrow as he had done back at the village.

"Sir, I don't see how that would be a pertinent question. It's private."

Her answer was met with a brutal slap to her face. This one knocking her from the chair to the hard concrete floor.

"I suggest you answer the question, Girl," the Colonel continued.

"Y...yes," Amy weakly replied.

The three men looked at each other and smiled.

"So, that being the case, you will cooperate and give me the name of your group's contacts with the rebels."

"Sir, as I have said, We have no contacts with the rebels. We are just missionaries to the people," she sobbed.

"Oh, I think you lie," he said, then tossed a glance at the guards. "Strip her."

"Oh, please! No!" Amy screamed, struggling with the guards.

As she tried to run, the back of her blouse was grabbed and torn from her body. Then, one soldier caught her arms and pulled them up and behind her back. The other one dug his fingers into the front of her bikini and stripped it from her chest. Her pert ,white breasts tumbled out. The shoes were next, as her kicking feet were caught, they were pulled off and tossed to a corner. She stared in horror, as a dark pair of fingers began to unsnap and tug at the zipper to her cut-offs.

"Wait,' the Colonel called out, holding up his hand, rising and stepping towards the girl. 'I want to do this myself."

He stared down into the frightened girls face and hooked his fingers in her waistband.

"Hold her feet," he told the soldier.

Slowly he slid the shorts down her creamy thighs, lowering his face down her body till he was face to cunt with her panties. He pressed his nose into the crease of her sex and inhaled, as his fingers dug cruelty into her tender ass cheeks. She squirmed in their grip, whimpering.

"Mmm, smells refreshing. Clearly an upgrade from the cunts we get around here," the colonel stated.

He stood back up, his face right at hers. Amy could smell the aroma of her cunt on his nose.

"So, you going to tell me about the rebels, before or after you suck my cock?" he asked.

Amy reared back and spat in his face.

"I like a little spunk,' he said, wiping his face with the back of his hand and smearing it over her breast. 'It will be fun to see you choke on my cock." He turned back to the soldiers. "Put her on her knees," he ordered, while he lowered his trousers and fished out his growing shaft.

Amy's legs were kicked out from under her. As she fell to her knees, once more her arms were pulled back behind her. Her blond tresses were yanked back by the other soldier.

"Corporal!' the Colonel barked at the door.

A soldier poked his head in.

"Bring one of the other prisoners in here, and...'

"Yes Sir?"

'Bring a machete too."

"Oh my God, W...what are you going to do?" Amy asked.

"Very simple,' he replied, 'you suck my cock, real nice like...or we hack a limb off one of your friends."

"No, please, no. I don't even know how to suck a cock," Amy replied. She even found it revolting to say the word, 'cock'.

"I'll make sure you're a quick learner," he said.

A handsome young man of about 28 was dragged into the small room. It was, Brad, the boy that Amy carried a small crush on. Her face blushed beet red from the embarrassment of him seeing her in this state; naked except for her pink panties, a dark, hard cock, poised beside her lips.

Brad could not talk. A large gag was fixed over his mouth and around his head. He was kneeling on the floor, hands and feet tied. The Corporal stood at his side twirling the machete in his hand.

"Open your little mouth. There you go," the Colonel said, slipping the crest of his shaft into her wide open mouth.

Amy cringed at the taste, fighting the urge to spit.

"Lick it. Roll your tongue around the head," he said.

He held his cock and drew it back and forth across her lips. The wet pre-cum coated them, making them shine in the lights.

"Now take it back in... No, not like that." he looked to the soldier holding her hair; "Show her."

The soldier shoved her head forward, pulled it back, then shoved it again. Amy choked, gagging as the thick cock slammed into the back of her throat. The Colonel moaned, pressing his pelvis ahead. Even more of the squirming snake lodged in her throat. Spit splattered out around the shaft and drooled down her face. Her eyes watered, tears rolling down her cheeks. Her chest heaved as she tried to breath between strokes.

"Damn Girl, you can't take me deeper than that?" the Colonel complained. He looked at the Corporal, "Tie that Fucker in that chair, and come help the boys hold her to my desk."

Amy was pulled to the metal desk, quite unaware of the Colonels plans. He removed the papers from its surface, stacking them on the floor.

"Throw her on top. I want her head hanging off the end,' he ordered. 'You two each hold an arm, and Corporal, you hold her feet."

She fought like a Hellcat but was easily manhandled onto the metal table. As the Corporal pressed her ankles into the table, he leaned forward and ran his face over her pantie covered sex. The other soldiers ran their dirty fingers over her young, exposed breasts.

"Mmm, smells good." the Corporal commented.

Taking up a position at the end of the desk, the Colonel held Amy's head down and slapped her face with his hard shaft. Then, he pinched her nose shut and thrust his penis into her open mouth. This time it went all the way in. She gagged, burping up a thick bile that gushed over his shaft and down her face. Once the Colonel's fingers were removed, the bile ran down into her nostrils.

"Don't you worry, Bitch,' he said, 'I'll replace that fluid with my own soon."

He continued abusing her, till the bile turned pink from her scratched throat. Her face was bright red, making her blond hair stand out from beneath his dark fingers. She had never even seen a blow-job, and had no way of knowing what was coming as the shaft flexed in her throat.

"Aghh!" the Colonel yelled.

The end of his shaft pulsed and thick cum came bursting forth in generous amounts. It shot straight down her throat, burning the whole way. Once there, her belly sent it right back up, around his cock and over her face. He lifted the head out, but it was still dishing out spurt after spurt. He aimed the stream at her open lips.

"No, no, Bitch,' he chastised, 'You swallow that cum or your friend looses a hand."

Amy forced herself to close her lips and swallow the vile load, bile and all.

The Colonel pulled his trousers back on, then addressed the guards; "Clean the Cunt up and take her to 'Interrogation'. I'll be along soon, and don't you dare put a dick in her...yet."
Kolt48 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rape, torture