Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-30-2007, 03:40 AM   #21
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

dont worry about it, alot of people i know around that age have similar patches.

If you get worried about it, you could always do a mowhawk thing (I cant spell for poop ) that way it will look self done.

Oh... i am just kidding by the way. Dont listen to me when it comes to hair styles, i always have strange ones that stick out a mile. so i doubt you would have the same tastes in that aspect. When iwas younger i had a full on undercut and it almost turned into me shaving my head bald apart from my fringe. Right now i have blue/black hair with hot pink fringe, tips and underneath from the top of my ears down. .

But seriously, to me there isnt anything wrong with how you look now anyway
my dark side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 02:41 AM   #22
Akirana
GrandMaster

Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

lol i guess... i just wish i had a picture from me at work at the moment... wielding that huge ass cleaver but after 8 hours of cutting blocks of meat apart... it kinda takes it out of you lol

anyways... still wish i had a picture of it so i could show you all what i do... (not really interested if you all cared or not... just would be cool)
Old 10-01-2007, 02:42 AM   #23
Akirana
GrandMaster

Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

and oe!! i love my eyebrows because for some weird reason it always makes me look a bit mad or something... and M.A.D being the initials of my name... it kinda suits me
Old 10-08-2007, 03:04 PM   #24
Akirana
GrandMaster

lol... i asked a couple of friends the other day... doesn't that eye bother you sometimes (the eye of ra also as my msn avatar) one dude said yes it creeps me out sometimes... the other dude said... nah... not really... it's nice to know that at least some of us are keeping themselfs busy with the deeper meaning of life... LOL!
Old 10-20-2007, 02:33 PM   #25
Emily Johnson
Opinionated Bitch

Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Emily Johnson Send a message via Yahoo to Emily Johnson

You are very cute! I love the sinister look! The perfect rapist!
But the harm does not interest them.
Or they do not see it, or they justify it
Because they are absorbed in the endless struggle
To think well of themselves.

T. S. Eliot
Emily Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 02:38 PM   #26
Emily Johnson
Opinionated Bitch

Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Emily Johnson Send a message via Yahoo to Emily Johnson

Just looked at the earlier picture with the long hair!

Come to California! I'm going to make you a star!
But the harm does not interest them.
Or they do not see it, or they justify it
Because they are absorbed in the endless struggle
To think well of themselves.

T. S. Eliot
Emily Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 03:42 PM   #27
Akirana
GrandMaster

haha... i'm not growing my hair out again... keeping it short
and i'm going to Oregon in December
gonna go live with my girlfriend
Old 07-17-2009, 10:02 AM   #28
Akirana
GrandMaster

Default back once again

Hey all you guys!!

Just letting you know i'm lurking again
So in stead of making a new thread i might as well just bump this one up.
Hope that the fun times will continue now that I'm back once again
I'll put my pics in the members album in the photo and movie section lol

*hugz to everybody!!*
Old 07-21-2009, 09:22 PM   #29
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

WB 2 RB Akirana
SecretObsession is offline   Reply With Quote