Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-02-2009, 04:19 AM   #1
funtoomuch

funtoomuch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)funtoomuch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)funtoomuch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)funtoomuch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)funtoomuch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)funtoomuch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)funtoomuch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)funtoomuch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)funtoomuch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)funtoomuch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)funtoomuch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Have you seen?

Cannibal Holocaust? That movie was the limit for me...I think I'm off of this fantasy from this point onward.
funtoomuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 11:45 AM   #2
Genophan

Whut!! The limit? The limit of what? Boredom? Seriously, that grotty little Italian exploitation flick was comical in the extreme …well, aside from the obvious animal abuse issue of course…. I can only assume you are referring to that, because the actual 'film' itself was pretty pathetic.

Badly shot …yes I know it was supposed to be ‘documentary footage’ but I have never seen a documentary as piss poorly shot as that.

The special effects were laughable, the culmination of the comedy effects being the efforts to part one of the male leads of his ‘member’ with a knife, given that you could actually see his real penis tucked behind the painfully obvious special effect cast just had me in stitches.

The only thing of any worth in it was the half adequate impaling scene, and I guess the scene where the women are ‘hooked’ is ok, but only from certain angles, otherwise you can see the joins

Seriously though …if you want to see some horror flicks worth watching, then I can recommend some that will really screw with your mind …but …its probably safer I don’t -grins-

Old 09-03-2009, 06:03 AM   #3
sexfiend
Banned

sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to sexfiend
Cool

Asian cinema is far better then any other to 'FUCK WITH YOUR MIND',they have a great style for it, most will never have.

Last edited by sexfiend; 09-04-2009 at 11:08 PM.
sexfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 12:30 AM   #4
funtoomuch

funtoomuch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)funtoomuch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)funtoomuch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)funtoomuch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)funtoomuch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)funtoomuch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)funtoomuch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)funtoomuch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)funtoomuch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)funtoomuch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)funtoomuch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genophan View Post
Whut!! The limit? The limit of what? Boredom? Seriously, that grotty little Italian exploitation flick was comical in the extreme …well, aside from the obvious animal abuse issue of course…. I can only assume you are referring to that, because the actual 'film' itself was pretty pathetic.

Badly shot …yes I know it was supposed to be ‘documentary footage’ but I have never seen a documentary as piss poorly shot as that.

The special effects were laughable, the culmination of the comedy effects being the efforts to part one of the male leads of his ‘member’ with a knife, given that you could actually see his real penis tucked behind the painfully obvious special effect cast just had me in stitches.

The only thing of any worth in it was the half adequate impaling scene, and I guess the scene where the women are ‘hooked’ is ok, but only from certain angles, otherwise you can see the joins

Seriously though …if you want to see some horror flicks worth watching, then I can recommend some that will really screw with your mind …but …its probably safer I don’t -grins-

Well, I wasn't really looking for any mindfucks. It did make me a bit sick with the turtle scene, and I had a hard time stomaching a few of the murder scenes where the unnerving music was being played.
funtoomuch is offline   Reply With Quote