Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-25-2010, 12:50 AM   #1
rockie00

rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Trick OR Treat (The strangest of Tales)

I remember his breath, hot breath, almost steamy.........and not of this place. I remember his enormous strength as he ripped and shredded my gown. I remember his overpowering weight as he pressed against me, rendering my defences useless. And his scent.....oh, how I remember that scent. It was a scent I couldn't forget, a scent that filled my nostrils and explained his primal need.

But more than anything I remember the sound of my flesh tearing as his teeth sunk deep into my neck. I'd known from the start that I was going to be raped. From the instant his rough, long fingered hand swept over my mouth, I was aware my destiny had finally found me. But never, as he split me with his enormous manhood, had I suspected this. Never, while he raped me, over and over did I think I would die in the arms of a Vampire.

And the sound, I remember the sound. Finally and joyfully I remember the sound of my alarm clock. That usually annoying sound, now so welcome to let me know that all is okay, and that the terror that just seconds ago was so real, was all just a dream.

Work was boring as usual until the late crowd staggered in after the football games and the movies. The "Hideaway" where I had been bartending for about five years was a real magnet for the players. We had a rep for having the best drinks, the finest live music and the prettiest bartenders. And if a sip stir rolled across the bar.....we planned a party. So it was no surprise to anyone that we advertised the city's most bizarre Halloween celebration ever. It was to be held on Saturday evening and all you had to do to be eligible for the grand prize was to show up in a costume with a fifty dollar bill.

As usual Bob, the owner of the bar, would hype the event for two weeks prior to the party, jokingly telling everyone that in addition to the $1000.00 grand prize, the winner would get to sleep with the bartender of their choice. It did cause some anxious moments one year when a non regular won the grand prize, but for the most part it was all done in good fun and the regulars all understood that Bob was......well, just being Bob.

The night of the party arrived and of course all the bartenders were there early to set up the three different bars. Donna was dressed as the classic french maid, a costume she wore every year, and seemed to look better in each year. Pam of course came as a Playboy bunny, which was fitting because she actually was a bunny in the Chicago club for two years. Steve, our only male bartender, dressed up like a cowboy, complete with ten gallon hat and six guns. I tried to be something different each year and decided this year to see how close to the Elvira character I could get.

I wore a long black silk gown, vee'd most of the way to my navel and slit all the way up my thigh. My hair was already the right length, but I had to change the color to jet black, which I had always wanted to try and this just gave me a good excuse. I have to admit I was just a little hesitant to show so much cleavage, but after the first couple of customers came in and gave me the once over, I felt pretty good.

The party was really cranking up and I was just able to keep up with my three cocktail waitresses. I was in the middle of mixing a seven drink call, when a voice from behind me, and distinctly British, called out, "I choose you."

I finished the order and turned to see what I thought was Anthony Hopkins. My first reaction was disbelief. What would a famous movie star be doing in Cincinnati, in a neighborhood bar on Halloween?

"Excuse me." I said as I stared closely to discover where the mask ended and the flesh started.

In that amazingly soft, warm voice so familiar to those of us who are Hopkins fans he repeated, "I choose you, to sleep with that is."

I smiled and assumed he had heard Bobs rant about the winner of the grand prize. "Well first you have to be the grand prize winner before you get to make your choice." I teased.

"I don't intend on entering the contest." he stated plainly as he picked up his drink and walked to a table.

That was a little spooky I thought to myself. But as I thought about it I figured it was just another case of a guy having a few drinks and suffering from the Don Juan syndrome. At his age he would probably have one or two more drinks and I'd have to call him a cab. I was able to see, as he turned to walk away and the light hit his face just right, that he had a very sophisticated mask on that was molded to his face almost perfectly.

It was almost one am when the crowd began to thin out and things started to settle down. The grand prize winner was a little old school teacher who had been coming into the bar ever since I worked here and was now chasing Steve all over the joint. My friend, I'll call him Anthony, was still at his table, and still quietly drinking his Grand Mariner, and staring at me.

Bob asked if I minded locking up since he had been at it since six this morning and had to be back in the morning to clean up and get ready for tomorrows business.

"Did you ever get those parking lot lights replaced?" I asked with doubt in my voice.

"Yea I sure did , as a matter of fact they were here this morning and they not only replaced the burnt out lights, they also cleaned the globes on the rest of them.It is probably as bright as daytime out there tonight."

Steve ushered out the remaining few last callers and asked if I wanted him to stay. "No thanks, I'm going to restock so I don't have to do it tomorrows and then lock up."

It was almost three am when I turned out the lights and headed out the front door. Bob was right, the job they had done on the lights had made it very bright. Just the same I did my normal right to left scan across the parking lot and wrapped my hand around my mace can before I started off towards my car. At three am it is always an erie feeling to hear only the sound of your own heels clicking along the pavement.

I was no more than twenty five feet from my car. Off to the left under the only tree in the parking lot looked to me like the figure of a man. At first I froze in my tracks. Then I realized I had to get to my car. As I increased my pace the figure moved quickly between me and my car. It was him......the man from the bar.....the one I called Anthony. I stopped again.

"What do you want?" I screamed at him.

He was silent. He stood there motionless, hands in pockets and that erie smile.

"I need to get to my car" I yelled hoping that someone, somewhere would hear me. "What are you doing here, what do you want?"

"I told you what I wanted earlier this evening my dear."

My blood ran cold as the reality of the situation hit me. I turned to run and there behind be was the biggest man I had ever seen wearing a Spiro Agnew mask. Where did he come from? How did he sneak up behind me? I tried to dodge left and run around him but he was too quick. He scooped me up around my waist and carried me towards where Anthony was standing. Just then a set of headlights appeared in the distance and quickly sped up to where we were standing.

Anthony opened the back door and got in. The big man shoved me in after him, got in himself and closed the door. I was screaming and kicking but he had my wrist pinned to the back seat and his leg layed over mine.

"Let me go damn you, people are waiting for me, you'll not get away with this." I struggled to no avail.

Anthony unscrewed the lid from a brown bottle. He pulled out a handkerchief and poured the contents of the bottle into the white cloth. "This wouldn't be necessary if you'd be a little more cooperative my dear." He said in that soft, British accent.

He put the cloth over my nose and mouth, I twisted my head back and forth until he grabbed my chin with his free hand. I held my breath for as long as I could but finally needed air and took a deep, deep breath of chloroform.

The lights from the oncoming traffic whirling in circles, and the calming feeling that comes to you when you are completely out of control, were the last things I remember.

I came back to consciousness slowly. The room was dimly lit as the distant sounds of a party began to wake me. I smelled the pungent aroma of dope, as as my senses began to return, I realized that I couldn't move. I was tied to some sort of table and I was completely naked.

People milled around, all in Halloween costumes and none paying the slightest bit of attention to me. They were drinking and dancing, chatting in small groups and generally seeming to have a great time. I tried to scream for help but there was a gag of sorts tightly tied across my mouth making anything I tried to say unintelligible.

I tried to move but the only thing I could do was wiggle my toes and fingers. They had me tied so tight that I was completely immobile. There was a rope around each of my biceps that went down and attached to part of the table I was on. My wrist were at my sides, and each secured to the table. A rope around each of my thighs spread them apart and pulled them to a forty five degree angle, while two more ropes secured my ankles to the tables. It was terrifyingly clear what I was being positioned for.

The man in the Agnew mask was the first to notice that I was awake. "Hey boss, looks like Sleeping Beauty is awake and waiting for her prince charming." The one I call Anthony walked over and looked at me with that evil grin. He didn't speak, he just stood there, his eyes perusing each and every line and curve of my helpless body. I tried to speak, to ask him why, but only muted sounds came from my mouth. His hand soon found my inner thigh, and he began to run his fingers lightly over my sensitive skin. They slid by my sex and over my belly on their way to my breast, where he turned his hand over and rubbed the backs of his fingers across my nipples.

My muted objections had no currency. One by one the party goers began to drift over and form a circle around me, as Anthony continues taking his little pieces of pleasure. They talked and smiled and watched his hands oh so closely as he caused my nipples to harden and my chest to heave up and down as I tried to keep my fear under control.

A young woman walked up beside Anthony holding a clipboard and a pencil. "Are you quite ready?" he asked her.

"Yes sir."

He raised his head and took a sweeping look at all the costumed party guest gathered around. "Who will offer $1000 ?" he asked softly.

Instantly an man in an ape suit near the foot of the table raised his hand and the girl made a mark on her clipboard. "Very well" he said, "Now where do we go from here. Can I get $1200 please for this beautiful young woman?"

"$1200" came the call from Robin Hood standing near the head of the table.

"$1350 I'll pay" came the call from deep in the crowd.

I was in shock. This mad man was auctioning me off to the highest bidder.

"Come now my friends, look at these wonderful breast, and these rock hard nipples."

"$1500" came the next bid from the apeman.

"$1750" a call from Superman standing behind my head.

Anthony reached down and pulled my jaws apart. "Look.....look my friends at this little piece of warm, wet heaven."

Back to Robin Hood " $2000."

They were bidding on me. It was surreal I couldn't believe this was happening to me.

"Do I hear $2250" came the call from my auctioneer.

"$2500" came the deadly serious sounding bid from the back of the room.

"$2500 it is then" Anthony repeated. "Do I hear $2750?" no reply.

"The bid stands at $2500, can I get $2750?........all right then going once at $2500,
going twice at $2500......... going three times........

"$ 4000 " came a the bid from across the room. The crowd was absolutely silent as this tall, beautiful bidder made her way to the table. She must have been six feet tall, dressed like Cleopatra and stone faced. She looked at Anthony and repeated softly, " My bid is $4000 dollars sir."

"The bid is $4000, do I hear $4500?...........$4500 anyone? last chance now............All right then Its $4000 once........$4000 twice $4000 three times and sold to Cleopatra.

There was a cheer from the crowd as the murmuring about the identity of the bidder and the huge price paid began. I couldn't believe that I had been auctioned off for $4000 dollars, and to a woman yet. Well at least it gave me hope that my rape may not be as brutal as it could have been if one of these men had won me.

Anthony spoke." Ladies and gentlemen, as you know the winning bid was set by Cleopatra at $4000, and that is the price she will pay for this lovely specimen. Of course as agreed upon, everyone else will pay the losing bid amount of $2500 each.
Cleopatra, the stage is yours."

I couldn't believe what I had just heard. There had to be twenty five or thirty people in the room at least half of them men. The tears began to roll down my face as someone dimmed the lights and started lighting candles. Cleopatra came to my side and touched my belly. She reached up and wiped a tear from my eye and put her finger to her lips. She began to kiss me, gently at first as the crowd ohhd and awwd. Her touch was gentle and feminine as she caressed my breast with her soft warm hands. She pulled the gag from my mouth and whispered in my ear, "I want to hear every bit of your delicious screams, you fancy little slut."

She kissed me harder and harder forcing her tongue into my mouth as her hands cupped my breast and pinched my nipples. "Stop I whispered you're hurting me."

"You don't know the meaning of hurt whore." she spit out at me as she ripped off her own skirt and sprung onto the table. She straddled my chest and took hold of my hair. She had a very evil smile as she forced my face into her warm crotch. She ground her pussy into my face as she pulled her panties to one side.

"Come on whore, you know what to do", she said as her hips began to thrust her wet pussy into my mouth. I tried to turn my head but her knees had me locked in. I refused to open my mouth and she called out to a man next to the table, "Hey baldy, hand me the riding crop in my bag there."

She pushed herself forward again," Kiss it bitch, or feel the pain."

I kept my mouth shut and she reached behind with that crop and delivered a sharp wack to my hip. I screamed and it was all the opening she needed to force her dripping pussy against my open mouth. She hit me again with the same result and again. She kept beating me with the crop. It was too painful to keep enduring. I gave up and sucked her swollen clit into my mouth to the cheers of the entire crown.

Once I began to cooperate she slowed her grind and began a long and sensuous build up to her first orgasm. She held my head gently in her hands as she moved erotically back and forth keeping her pussy pressed against my mouth. I can't explain it now, but it is almost like when a man is kissing you against your will. After he breeches you lips and his tongue is working inside your mouth, you almost have to respond with you lips and tongue. And that is exactly what happened here. I took to her pussy anxiously, licking, kissing and using my tongue every way I could to make her cum and get her off of me.

"Moan you pretty little whore, let me hear you moan." she said as she increased her speed and intensity. I began to moan as sensually as I could to the delight of the crowd and before long she was strangling me with her pussy and screaming in complete and utter Ecstasy as she climaxed for ever.

Thank god, I thought to myself. At least that is finally over. She looked at me with that evil smile and slid down between my thighs and began to ravage my pussy with her wanton, evil mouth.

I was shocked. I thought this had been all about her pleasure. I'd never had a women go down on me before and the feeling was devastating. I tried to lurch away, but my bindings prevented it. Her tongue stripped me of all my reluctance almost immediately. She licked at my pussy with an energy I'd never experienced. The crowd, oh god the crowd. How could this be happening to me?

I moaned again but not because she instructed me to. I was hot, hot and angry that she was able to manipulate me like this. I could fell my juices flowing as she expertly caressed my clit with her tongue. It darted in and out of me like a serpents tongue. She brought me close to orgasm three times, and then quickly and cruelly backed off and let me cool. Damn you I thought, I not going to beg her.

She jumped off the table and went to her bag that layed on the floor next to the table. There was an audible gasp from the crowd as she took from the bag a twelve inch rubber dildo. My eyes grew wide as she slowly layed it between my thighs. It was thick,....thicker than any cock I had ever experienced. She smiled an evil smile as she opened a bottle of oil and began to cover the dildo. She ran her hands up and down the huge rubber cock. She rubbed my pussy with oil, sliding her fingers inside me, while she manipulated my clit.

She saw the frantic look from my eyes. It seemed to spur her on. She was delighting in what she was about do, and I was terrified.

I closed my eyes as she pressed the head against my opening. She moved it slowly around, pressing it against my labia. She looked me in the eye as if she was expecting to see signs of arousal. I heard a click and immediately felt a slight vibration and heat from the dildo pressed against me. I looked between my thighs and saw the dildo expanding and contracting in her hands. She pushed it forward moving the head completely past my opening. The crowd oo'd and aw'd as my screams echoed in my ears.

This witch of a woman began to gently push and pull the vibrating cock in and out of my trembling pussy. The crowd started to encourage her. "Give it to her, fill the little sluts pussy." She pressed it deeper and deeper with every stroke. My insides felt like they would burst from the enormous size of it.

Somehow she speeded up the inflating and contracting. It felt as if there was a rod inside the cock going around and around, rubbing against every part of the inside of my pussy. She would push in and the rod would hit my G spot. Then she pulled it out and the rod would touch me again. I could not believe it when the terror began to subside and I actually started to feel aroused.

Before I knew it I was moaning again and realized my hips were bucking up from the table reaching for more and more of that electrifying cock. The crowd cheered as she plunged the entire length of her man tool deep into my womb. Her speed increased as my passion took control of me. Her eyes were transfixed on mine as her hands moved faster and faster. She knew where she had me, we both did. She layed her free hand flat on my stomach and pressed downward against the stroking cock. I felt the heat against my belly and started a climax deep inside of myself. It came slow.....slower than any I'd ever had and it seemed to last forever. Half way through it she did something to release a hot, steamy liquid from the cock that filled my entire insides. I nearly lost consciousness, only the roar of approval from the crowd kept me from passing out.

I was panting like a dog, trying to catch my breath when I heard her devastating words.

"She's all yours boys!"

They came for me like a pack of wild dogs. They grabbed and pawed and tore as one after another mounted me and did their horrible business. The apeman slammed his enormous cock ten inches into me and took my breath away. Bat man straddled my face and choked me for what seemed like hours. The animals surrounded me, pleasuring themselves as others ejaculated on my breast and face.

After the first couple of hours two young women came, carrying buckets of warm, soapy water and poured them over me. They wiped me dry just as just as Anthony announced, "He's here."

The crowd spread from around me and grew very quiet. A huge man appeared dressed in a cape and black silk shirt. His hands were cold as he rubbed first my thighs and then my belly and breast. He reached behind his back, and taking out a long silver knife, began to cut my bindings. First my ankles were freed followed by the ropes around my thighs. The relief I felt was enormous but it was tempered by my fear of his unknown intentions.

He slid the blade next under the ropes around my wrist, cutting them one at a time and then he freed my biceps. I flexed my arms several times as he backed off and perused the length and breath of my body. I could see the intensity growing in his face as he stepped towards me once again. He slid one hand under my left knee and the other under the small of my back. He lifted me like I weighed nothing and threw me over his shoulder. The crowd began to murmur as he walked with me across the room. Once there he layed me on a round bed, completely covered in a black felt material. There were all sorts of tables surrounding the bed, and every one was covered with candles of all shapes and sizes. There was the pungent smell of musk wafting over the area and a general feeling of warmth covered the bed.

He stood at the foot of the bed watching.....starring. His chest began to heave in and out, I could hear his breathing deepen and intensify. With one very quick and circular motion he whipped off his black silk cape and flew it over my naked, trembling body. Painfully slow he pulled the silk cape down over my eyes. He continued and I felt the material slip down over first my chin, my neck and then my breast. Agonizingly slow he continued. Raising my arousal as the silky material slid over my tummy and then my now, super sensitive mound.
As he dragged the cape down my thighs and across my knees, I thought I detected the slightest of smiles cross his stern face as his sunken eyes glanced upward seeing the erection of my nipples.

In an instant and without any warning whatsoever both my arms were snatched tightly over my head. An instant later my legs were spread and anchored in much the same manner. There was no one there except the cape man and he remained at the foot of the bed! I was unable to move my arms or legs. It was as if they were still tied down. I lifted my head to see my ankles, there were no bindings of any sort. My eyes followed out to my wrist. Again there was nothing holding them down, but yet I couldn't move them. Confused and devastated by the surreal situation, I closed my eyes tight as a little girl might do to make something bad go away. When I opened them again...........

The cape man was naked. Standing at the foot of the bed, bulging arm muscles, rock hard thighs, and a sculptured chest. And the cock.......very, very large. Scary large.....terrifyingly large. The twelve inch rubber dildo paled in comparison. My first instinct was to pray. I started "Hail Mary" as he knelt between my thighs. I knew I was going to die."full of grace" I continued. He couldn't possibly get that inside of me without ripping me apart. "Mother of god." He layed his cold finger across my lips and smiled gently, as if to tell me the prayers weren't needed. But I continued to pray under my breath.

His cock was not only huge but enormously ugly. It was gnarled and bumpy everywhere I looked, with huge bulging veins and a ragged purple head. He looked deep in my eyes as he leaned in and touched me with the head. My body shook with the thought of that thing being inside me. And then, in a voice that seemed like it came from the depths of hell, he whispered, " Your magnificence is overpowering, your beauty is breathtaking. You're a queen of sensuality. A woman of your importance comes along but once every five hundred years."

I didn't think I could be shocked anymore than I had been already tonight. His words.......those words, took me completely by surprise. My arms, now altogether out of my control, slid down from over my head as my hands took hold of his cock, guiding his enormity into my pussy. My terror was somehow set aside as I felt inch after inch of his massive dick pass over my lips. I felt each ripple and every vein as he slipped gently, yet forcefully inside of me. I saw the face of evil as he hovered over me, taking me, dominating me. I saw more and more of him disappear inside of me and wondered where it was going. There was no pain......... only pleasure, pleasure and fear. Fear because I knew somehow the pain couldn't be far away.

He began his cycle drawing out and driving back in. I felt my entire body shake with anticipation each time he plunged to my bottom. The feeling was euphoric each time he drove into me and anxiousness each time he withdrew. His cock filled me completely as my legs spread to the max and went high into the air to allow him everything he needed. He whispered to me constantly in that evil growling whisper. I was begining to
lose my sense of reality as his speed increased and his evil devils mouth found my breast. He devoured me with his controled passion as his tongue wrapped itself around my breast, pushing and prodding. His mouth was hot.....very hot and very wet. He covered my chest and neck with his saliva as his tongue snaked into my mouth. I clamped my lips tight around his massive tongue as it slipped gently into my throat.

He slammed my burning, hot pussy again and again. I could feel him in my belly, throbbing.....pulsating as he held my wrist and stretched me tight. His tongue darted in and out of my throat while his sweat and saliva covered my out of control, quivering body. God help me, I was in ecstasy.

Suddenly I could no longer feel the bed under me. The pressure of his weight disappeared and I felt as if we were floating. I locked my ankles around his waist as he folded my arms behind my back. I was way too far lost in my passion to wonder what was happening as we spun around and around as if in mid air.

His cock swelled inside me just as my orgasm began. My head was whirling as my hips bucked up to stuff as much of him into me as I could. His tongue now felt like it was part of me and when he ripped it from my throat and began to roar my climax reached its pinnacle. He exploded and his cum spewed from my pussy in every direction. He kept fucking me and kept coming for what seemed like forever. I felt it coming............and tried to fight it as long as I could. But it was too overpowering and I lost consiousness in his arms.

When I woke up I was at home, in my own bed. I jumped up and ran to the mirror. It was me allright, like normal, no change. Could it be? Could all that have been just another dream? It was so real, the fear.....the disgust and the pain..... the ecstasy.

I smelled coffee, someone had made coffee. Was this real? Were they still here?

I opened the nightstand and grabbed my Glock. Slowly I went down the hall the led to the kitchen. I gasped out loud when I saw him sitting calmly at my dining room table, legs crossed, drinking coffee and smiling confidently.

"Good morning my dear" he said. "Or should I say good afternoon?"

There were at least four dozen black roses in vases covering the dining room table. I looked at them in awe. "Why would you bring me roses Anthony?"

"Oh, those are not from me dear, I simply let the delivery man in this morning. But I think he left a card. This is what I'm here for." he said as he pushed an envelope across the table in my direction.

"What is that?"

"It's your share of the take from last night." He said as he rose from the table and started for the door. "It's twenty thousand dollars, I was going to leave you just five thousand however our friend insisted you get a full share, after all you were very impressive." He smiled and flicked his hat with his thumb and middle finger.and he let himself out.

I found the note that came with the roses and opened it.

And I´d give up forever to touch you
´Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You´re the closest to heaven that I´ll ever be
And I don´t wanna go home right now
And I don´t want the world to see me
´Cause I don´t think that they´d understand
When everything´s made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am *

I'll send Anthony for you soon.

* Goo Goo Dolls Iris
rockie00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 02:46 AM   #2
RapeKarenX
Chinky Kinky Empress

RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

omg! that was incredible. your versatility and breadth of work always amazes me. I never expected something so unique about each story you post, rock on!!

RapeKarenX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 10:33 PM   #3
rockie00

rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thank you so much Karen. Your words are so kind and I appreciate them.

Thanks again Rockie

ps whos that cute little dog?
Old 04-01-2010, 05:34 PM   #4
neon666

neon666 Level 2 (200+)neon666 Level 2 (200+)neon666 Level 2 (200+)

Loved the story,it was different and very tasteful,also very well written.
neon666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 12:31 AM   #5
rockie00

Thank you Dordhs, But I like my ending better Rockie
Old 01-30-2011, 10:41 PM   #6
rockie00

Thanks Neon glad you liked it.

Rockie
Old 10-11-2011, 10:58 PM   #7
rockie00

Well.....it's halloween time again and time to repost my horrifying tale
Old 10-02-2012, 10:41 PM   #8
rockie00

Well.....it's halloween time again and time to repost my horrifying tale
Old 03-03-2013, 10:03 PM   #9
rockie00

Thanks Anthony
Old 10-16-2013, 09:42 PM   #10
rockie00

Well.....It's that time of year again isn't it?
Old 09-17-2018, 08:19 PM   #11
rockie00

Once again it's that time of year

RockieXX
Old 09-20-2019, 09:10 PM   #12
rockie00

Here comes Halloween

Tags
gangrape, supernatural, vampires