Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-05-2017, 10:40 AM   #1
ElizaSativa

ElizaSativa has initial reputation
Default How does it feel for a man to rape a woman

I'm 23 and when I was a little girl I had no idea guys were so mean. I thought every guy would treat us sweet because we're girls. But then I got raped 3 times, molested, stalked, and had an abusive fiancee. So now I feel like it's almost in a guy's nature to hurt me. Ive come to feel like us women really are inferior, but I still don't understand why that would cause a man to rape and beat us. Do you guys feel like kings when you pin a girl and thrust in her while shes crying and screaming and fighting? I bet you feel so big and strong.. I understand that you like our bodies so much sometimes you can't help yourself but still if you want to rape a woman you don't have to hurt her, my last rapist was actually gentle with me and it wasn't actually so bad except for when he forced me to kiss him he was the only rapist that ever made me do that.

I waited my whole life for my virginity to be lost in a really special and magical way with the guy I was going to marry, and then I get drunk at this 26 year old guys house when I'm 17 and the next thing I know I'm waking up with him thrusting in me. You guys have no idea how much my virginity meant to me it was supposed to be magical!!!!

I just want to know why guys rape us and how it makes them feel... I've always wondered why those men raped me. I just hope they enjoyed it so they still think about me because I'll never forget them...
ElizaSativa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 11:43 AM   #2
duracel69

duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Skype™ to duracel69

you understand this is a fantasy roleplay forum right?
duracel69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 12:37 PM   #3
ElizaSativa

ElizaSativa has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by duracel69 View Post
you understand this is a fantasy roleplay forum right?
Yes I figured this was the best place to ask why men have these fantasies of hurting women too many men make it reality. And I like when a guy gets rough with me, like really rough, but not when he rapes me.
ElizaSativa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 06:24 PM   #4
duracel69

duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm not sure the reasons people like to fantasise about rape have much correlation to the reasons people actually rape.

From your OP though you appear to have been fed on a load of unrealistic bullshit and were therefore unprepared for the reality of life and your own sexual sexual agency.

To quote Bill Burr "Women walk around in a whirlwind of disinformation but no one corrects them because they want to fuck them"
Old 09-06-2017, 02:02 AM   #5
Awful Hound

Awful Hound has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Awful Hound has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Awful Hound has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Awful Hound has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Awful Hound has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Awful Hound has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Awful Hound has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Awful Hound has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Awful Hound has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Awful Hound has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Awful Hound has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Power!

Imposing your will on someone in the most intimate way possible, being smug in the knowledge that you own a piece of them forever...
Awful Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 10:23 PM   #6
grants70
Privileged Member

grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm not sure any of us who just fantasize about rape but never did it or intend to are really qualified to answer your questions. That said, I would guess it's a power thing as Awful Hound suggested.
Old 09-16-2017, 03:08 AM   #7
duracel69

not PC but I tend to think that there must be a strong element of tendency to rape being favourable in evolution selection terms.

A common part of my fantasies involve fucking a baby into my victim's cunt then letting her survive to get on with it.
Old 09-16-2017, 09:07 AM   #8
StalkHer
Privileged Member

StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to StalkHer

That's probably true. In ancient pre-civilized times competition for dominance was and may still be tied to getting her preggers. Part of dong that is to overwhelm or remove the others semen. If you search for "Penis is a Competitive Beast" some interested reading may be found.

Found this excerpt in an article.

"They also say they have evidence, from surveys of students, to indicate that sex tends to be more energetic if the women is suspected of cheating, or if the couple has been apart - suggesting a sub-conscious desire on the part of the man to rid his partner of any trace of another's semen.
StalkHer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 08:08 PM   #9
Super Human

Super Human has initial reputation

Well, once again, this is a fantasy web site. To set the record straight, I would never rape a woman/girl in real life. Forcing anyone to do something they don't like is against everything I stand for and then some. Now to my point of why rape does happen to women.

Someone pointed out earlier that it is a "power" thing. Most guys feel good to overpower a woman in most situations, not just rape. For example, some guys do enjoy making more money, having a better job, having greater strength than women, drive better than women, and so forth. Guys just like to dominant other people (yes, feels good to dominant other men too).

But there is another reason. This one is more sinister but true. If a guy doesn't care about the "power" thing, then he would rape a girl because it's simply sexual and "fun" to inflict pain both physically and mentally. Some people just enjoy sex better through inflicting pain and humiliation, especially if it's the real thing and not just role play. I guess you would call that Sadism. It's completely selfish and evil I know.

I do want to say this to the OP. Good and gentle men do exist out there who would show great kindness and respect to women in all situations. You are right about how guys can treat girls in a nice and sweet way, which is how I am. But like everything else in this world, nice things are hard to find. Best wishes to you, Eliza.
Super Human is offline   Reply With Quote