Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-17-2014, 08:50 AM   #1
Kinky guy

Kinky guy has initial reputation
Default Wife raped by black cock

Does any one have the same fantasy of seeing their wife raped by a big black cock??
My wife recently lived out her fantasy of being fucked by bbc and she loved it, but i only wish she had been raped by a huge black guy! Would have been so hot!
Kinky guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 04:23 PM   #2
Molly Girl

Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Would she not be willing to act out a rape scene with the Black guy for you?. My husband has me raped often by a trusted group, it's something he really enjoys as do I.
Molly Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 11:43 PM   #3
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinky guy View Post
Does any one have the same fantasy of seeing their wife raped by a big black cock??
My wife recently lived out her fantasy of being fucked by bbc and she loved it, but i only wish she had been raped by a huge black guy! Would have been so hot!
I assume your wife is not black, and hence the dichotomy of watching a bbc going in and out of her is not just a hot contrast but quite enticing to watch. Has the experience changed her in any way? Is it true once you go black, you never want to go back?

Now for breeding... that's another topic entirely

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 05:52 AM   #4
Kinky guy

You can see my wife on my user page, tell what you think?
She loved having her first black cock, she said he felt soo huge he stretched and made her cum harder than she ever has before but at first she said it hurt but was everything she hopes it would be, she has fucked him since and plans to keep ducking him, and wants to try two bbc next time, I don't mind but think I need her to agree to my fantasy of seeing her with another girl first!
Old 03-23-2014, 08:32 AM   #5
Franky M

Franky M has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinky guy View Post
This is a hot fantasy I imagine happening to my wife. The contrast of a huge black guy more more guys raping my white wife arouses me always immediately.
Franky M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 05:04 AM   #6
Kinky guy

My wife has fucked him several more times, she can't get enough, she even fucked him on our marital bed this past weekend, I loved watching her face as she was filled with black cock, sadly my wife does'nt squirt but I have never seen her pussy so dripping wet, it's such a turn on to watch my wife have her cunt filled with black cum!