Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-24-2013, 06:56 AM   #1
kcmoccy

kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to kcmoccy
Default Rape in the News

your thoughts on recent rape news:

http://news.msn.com/world/armed-gang...ists-in-mexico

Removed =)

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/w...-rape/2690701/

does it influence your scenes?
if it turns your stomach, do you do anything to help in protest or prevention?
I'm just wondering how members on rb respond to news of rape in our world?

Last edited by kcmoccy; 08-24-2013 at 09:08 AM.
kcmoccy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 08:32 AM   #2
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Your question, which is a bloody good one, and one that I have asked myself lately, and another one that has been on my mind as well.

As I find the act of rape repugnant in real life, and would want to kill anyone who raped any girl I knew, let alone was related to, how can I justify mastubating to stories and videos depicting, all be it fictional, rape, yet alone right stories where the 'hero' is a rapist? And the answer is? I don't know, I just some how do.

I suppose if I am honest with myself, I do get a little salacious thrill when I read the headlines, and part me goes, hmmm, good story idea, but that does not last much into the report I suppose, it may come back later when I am thinking of story/ fantasy ideas, but not at the time of reading.

In fact I get more of a thrill from the ideas behind the urban legend rape warnings, now some of them are inventive. Car seat sitting in the middle of a quiet country road, woman in a car stops to investigate, sees it is empty, but a little too late as she is dragged off into the fields by a group of men and thoroughly fucked...now there's an idea

Last edited by pervipete; 08-24-2013 at 11:15 AM.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 10:53 AM   #3
Ambush-predator

Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)

Some situations in the news do get me thinking, though I agree about opposing real-life rape. Actually in real life I once saved a girl from rape, though at the time all I knew was a girl who looked frightened was flagging down my car.

But a few years back it was in the news about the capture of a repeat rapist in England. This Black guy had raped white women and the police set out to catch him with two decoys, policewomen in civilian clothes and equipped with alarms. The guy looked at one of them and didn't fancy her. He fancied the second one and grabbed her. Now the interesting and amusing bit - her alarm didn't work. Her colleagues did turn up, prevent the rape and arrest the guy, but she said afterwards he was "very near to raping me", which must mean at the very least he'd got to her panties, probably got them off and maybe she was viewing what he'd got. Later she said there was a racial motive. Hmm...

Now that little tale has given me an idea for a story.
Ambush-predator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 03:52 PM   #4
Degalon

Degalon has initial reputation

For me the fantasy is hot, so I'm jealous of the rapists for getting to rape, but then reality sets in, and I also feel rage and pity for the victims.

So, jealousy of the rapists, rage for the victims.
Degalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 06:55 PM   #5
Hume L. Yates

Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I've said since I was a teen that as much as I abhor real life non-consensual sex of any kind, that as long as I couldn't have prevented the assault and can't do anything about it now, that I enjoy reading or hearing about it, and using the information of a real-life sexual assault to feed my own fantasies.

Without getting into any specific real-life rape examples (since I believe that discussing real rapes is against board rules), any kind of the mildest grope or harassment, up to wild public sexual humiliation, can be arousing to me and something to feed my fantasies; but not real brutal physical violence.
Hume L. Yates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 08:14 AM   #6
bigal
Privileged Member

bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by degalon View Post
for me the fantasy is hot, so i'm jealous of the rapists for getting to rape, but then reality sets in, and i also feel rage and pity for the victims.
+1.
bigal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 04:30 PM   #7
Beardy
Dark alley walker

Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I feel angry with the rapists and pity for the victims, especially in the Spanish girls gang rape. Here in Spain it was widely commented on media.
Anyway I have to admit that I have fantasized about being one of the raped girls in Mexico.
Old 09-09-2013, 12:30 PM   #8
Afox

It may be sick and twisted but I get very turned on by news stories about rape. Unless there is death or disfigurment involved. That kills it for me.
Old 12-25-2013, 11:35 AM   #9
simongirty

simongirty has initial reputation
Talking Fantasies based on rapes in the news.

This is the first time i have posted here in a very long time. In the past I had left remarks that were against rules that I was unaware of. After reading a lot of the posts I believe that I am a lot like the rest of you, but with a few quirks as I am sure most of you have as well. I was raised by women and probably abused to some degree, which I think has influenced my rape fantasies.
I am a very gentle person, (married twice) and have NEVER hurt anyone intentionally in my life. I suppose these fantasies are a way for my brain to deal with my past in some way. I am very much into the gang-rape fantasy of women as well as forced incest and even male rape. I am also turned on by stories I have read in the news about rapes.
But I am not crazy! I understand the difference between real life and it's consequences and fantasy. I have never wanted to hurt anyone (even their feelings) and I know I never will. I understand that society does not know what to do with us. They tell us that fantasies are good for us and healthy. But not some fantasies, because we might actually want to act out on them.
I have tried to explain that I have no interest in acting out because there is a safety in my mind that makes the fantasy enjoyable, that would disappear if it was real. And i know that REAL people suffer REAL pain when these things happen in real life.
If i think about the reality of rape i know it's horrible and I would defend anyone I could from it. (I am a Marine Corps Veteran) But my fantasies conveniently for lack of a better word, separate out the sex and humiliation from the actual pain and long lasting effects of the real ordeal.
I will sign off now and I want you all to know how much I appreciate your honesty on this page and give my thanks to the operator of RapeBoard for giving us this venue. I would like to talk to anyone (by private message) that has a fantasy turn on by talking about real rape in the news, real events of history or other things, with the understanding that it is not allowed on this site, and that I neither condone or support ANY acting out of these fantasies. I ask forgiveness of any whom I may have offended.

Best Regards to all and Merry Christmas,

Simon Girty
simongirty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 01:12 PM   #10
Kypris

Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm going to echo everyone else, in that while I'm intellectually horrified by the idea of real rape, I can't help but get a rush of titillation and imagine myself in that situation every time I read about some rape or the other in the news. One that really got me going was an incident sometime last year about a journalist covering the unrest in Egypt and was assaulted in one of the massive mob of protestors and gang-raped (not going to post a link).

Then I feel like a horrible, horrible person for getting off on another woman's real pain. It's one of those lines I told myself I'd never cross, but have anyway. But the sharp shame of it tends to make me hornier.
Kypris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 01:41 PM   #11
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Kypris, you're quite right to be ashamed of yourself. I hope you're ashamed of your arousal at your shame too?

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 08:33 AM   #12
Azores89

Azores89 has initial reputation

Quote:
I'm going to echo everyone else, in that while I'm intellectually horrified by the idea of real rape, I can't help but get a rush of titillation and imagine myself in that situation every time I read about some rape or the other in the news.
Quote:
Then I feel like a horrible, horrible person for getting off on another woman's real pain
Me.
As a woman it tends to be a bit more complicated I think, when we read about women raped. It's like unthinkable to get off on another woman sufferings and pain. I believe I can never imagine how it felt like in the real. For that awareness Im never going to mix both worlds ever because truthfully I dont wanna know how the pain is physically and emotionally. In fantasies well we can always set a degree of the pain we can endure
Azores89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 02:45 AM   #13
BetweenAngelasLegs

BetweenAngelasLegs has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hume L. Yates View Post
I've said since I was a teen that as much as I abhor real life non-consensual sex of any kind, that as long as I couldn't have prevented the assault and can't do anything about it now, that I enjoy reading or hearing about it, and using the information of a real-life sexual assault to feed my own fantasies.
I hope I'm not getting too much into specifics here; however, when I was very young I used to deny any possibility that hearing about sexual assault could arouse me. I was probably dimly aware that it might be something that could turn me on, but I tried my best to deny those feelings.

However, when I was around age 22 or so, I was in grad school (won't say which school), and I became aware that a serial rapist was attacking women around campus. For the first little while, I continued to try to deny any sense that this could or ever would turn me on. However, this changed around the third attack that I read about in the campus newspaper. For the first time, I made the decision to allow my penis to respond to the news of the attack.

And it was, indeed, a very conscious decision. Ordinarily an erection would be something quite involuntary, especially at that age. However, I knew that I had, prior to that point, been suppressing any sexual arousal at the thought of rape, and I made the conscious decision to no longer suppress it.

And, of course, my penis became very erect at the thought of a fellow student being raped close to campus. It was one of the most intense erections that I have ever had, and even after masturbating, my erection returned nearly as intense after just a few minutes. I ended up masturbating many, many times over the next couple of days before my sexual arousal regarding this student's rape finally subsided.

No rape in the news has ever affected me quite as intensely since then, but certain kinds of rape in the news definitely do turn me on. As with others posting in this thread, it is only certain kinds of rape news that seems to turn me on. Anything involving death or serious/permanent injury definitely destroys any sense of sexual arousal for me. But if the woman appears to have survived with minimal physical injuries, that can still be a big turn on for me.

Last edited by BetweenAngelasLegs; 04-16-2014 at 03:23 AM.
BetweenAngelasLegs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 10:48 AM   #14
BetweenAngelasLegs

BetweenAngelasLegs has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azores89 View Post
As a woman it tends to be a bit more complicated I think, when we read about women raped. It's like unthinkable to get off on another woman sufferings and pain.
When I respond sexually to an account in the news of a woman being raped, I don't think it is necessarily a case of getting off on her pain. It is still a fantasy in which the woman ends up becoming aroused and has relatively little pain--which may well not match the reality of what actually happened. It is just that the account in the news is what drives the fantasy.
BetweenAngelasLegs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 01:36 AM   #15
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

SERIOUS NEWS FLASH: Your wife has been raped maliciously by a gang of thoughtless mugs who treated her like she was a bunch of holes.

Sure that might be newsworthy, but as her husband you might not think so... in fact you might think otherwise... like killing the worthless slime who committed such an atrocity against the love of your life... But as always we must keep a separation between what is an issue of power and control (as is often with sexual crimes) versus the lust (and sometimes love) that drive our fantasies... and this site is certainly devoted to the latter (and we'll certainly keep it that way).

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed

Last edited by luvnlust; 04-17-2014 at 07:53 AM.
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 03:58 AM   #16
Ambush-predator

Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)

I echo what many people have said. I react with sympathy and disgust, especially if we hear details about the victim's family and so on. But I may also be aroused. Little details can turn me on. If that decoy policewoman had actually got raped, that would have aroused me enormously. The serial rapist known as the Cambridge rapist trapped a student who was practicing music (violin?) and forced her (I'm reading between the lines of the reports) to suck his cock. Somehow the combination of that with the music turned me on.

A couple of years ago the cops in a Mexican border town all went on strike, saying they weren't getting enough government support against drug gangs - all but one young policewoman, a graduate. She insisted that someone had to protect the community, and stayed on duty. She got a lot of admiring publicity world-wide. Entirely predictably, two weeks later she vanished. She was missing for some time and then turned up freshly dead. Horrible if you think about her parents, but very sexy if you imagine what the gangsters might have done, and for me very amusing because of the way all that admiring publicity about the beautiful heroine cop girl was followed by quietly effective action by the gangsters which sent an equally effective message.
Ambush-predator is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
#news #rapestories