Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-23-2013, 06:59 AM   #1
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Why the secrecy?

I was on another website (that shall remain nameless) reading about fantasies. This woman wanted to be fucked rough, have her hair pulled, be forced to do things and have the man ejaculate on her face. Toward the end of her post, she wrote "I also secretly love being humiliated."

This made me think. Why does this desire have to be secret? I mean... I understand about the rape fantasy, that can be too easily misunderstood. But simple hair pulling and humiliation? Where's the harm in that?

It seems to me that many people share fantasies involving forced sex and domination/submission of some kind. There have been studies done, apparently, that confirm this (sorry, I don't have the citations at hand. I read about the studies in a newspaper and it was a while ago). It's almost as though the whole society is taking part in a charade. Saying one thing, while doing completely another behind closed doors. Ok, so it's not the whole of society, but you catch my drift.

I wonder: what would happen if for just one day, everyone told the truth about their sexual preferences? Would the world come to an end? Why do we need all this secrecy? The most harmful aspect of it - of course - is when people meet potential partners and fail to mention their preferences. Why? Because they're embarrassed to admit to what they really like. But they shouldn't be. They really shouldn't be.

Right?

"I'm a sex addict - it's my cross to bear." - from "The Blades of Glory"
Sasha Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 08:53 AM   #2
Res

Res Level 2 (200+)Res Level 2 (200+)Res Level 2 (200+)

Yeah. I don't understand the secrecy either. I mean, it's not like I tell my friends all my fetishes, or even talk about sex with them at all (depending on the friend). But potential partners? I'm extremely open about my interests. Even rape fantasy if they ask. I find that potential partners of mine are also very kinky people themselves though. So odds are we'd be very similar.
Res is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 10:12 AM   #3
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

I suppose what would be considered kinky to some would be a little vanilla to those like us and some of these others, who rightfully considered themselves to be a little naughtier than the norm would be shocked into insensibility by even some of the more middle of the road stuff here.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 10:13 AM   #4
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

In theory I agree with you, Sasha. However, aside from the people in our cozy little online community I have not felt the need to share the details of my sex life. There is a point when "being open and honest" crosses over in to "too much information".

It's actually something I have wrestled with over the years. I was madly in lust with a guy back in the day, but when I started hinting about my kinks he ran away horrified and I never saw him again. Another thought that if I have those fantasies I might like being raped for real. He ran away, too - clutching his balls. My current partner I met right here on RB and so we both knew the score before we met IRL, which cleared away a lot of the underbrush.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 10:17 AM   #5
pervipete

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
My current partner I met right here on RB and so we both knew the score before we met IRL, which cleared away a lot of the underbrush.
That does help.
Old 04-23-2013, 10:23 AM   #6
Abby

Abby has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Abby has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Abby has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Abby has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Abby has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Abby has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Abby has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Abby has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Abby has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Abby has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Abby has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

In the past I was very ashamed of my likes and dislikes. I don't talk to my friends much about that type of stuff and none of the guys I had dated were into kinky things. So I just held back that part of my self.

Now it's something I talk about with someone in depth before I ever get into bed with them. The relationship I see my self in long term involves this kind of play and I won't settle for vanilla ever again. I'm finding now that I'm older, guys are more willing and excited to try just about everything I like.

Now that ive opened up to people, I find each time gets easier and easier. I like what I like and I'm not embarrassed about it. If you don't like it, I understand, but no way am I ever going back to something I don't like.
Abby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 11:15 AM   #7
BAMF

BAMF has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BAMF has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BAMF has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BAMF has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BAMF has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BAMF has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BAMF has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BAMF has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BAMF has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BAMF has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BAMF has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to BAMF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby View Post
In the past I was very ashamed of my likes and dislikes. I don't talk to my friends much about that type of stuff and none of the guys I had dated were into kinky things. So I just held back that part of my self.

Now it's something I talk about with someone in depth before I ever get into bed with them. The relationship I see my self in long term involves this kind of play and I won't settle for vanilla ever again. I'm finding now that I'm older, guys are more willing and excited to try just about everything I like.

Now that ive opened up to people, I find each time gets easier and easier. I like what I like and I'm not embarrassed about it. If you don't like it, I understand, but no way am I ever going back to something I don't like.
+1 and right on!!!
Old 04-23-2013, 11:47 AM   #8
GermanChick

GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GermanChick

I think we're talking about two different things -
with the OP asking 'why are we not honest about our kinks' it could mean really one of two things.
Honest with ourselves and partners OR
Honest with the world around us.

I agree with everyone else that we should be honest with our partners or potential partners when we speak about our preferences - to me that is a no brainer. Sharing myself in that way with my husband has brought about the best sex in our marriage.

The honesty with society at large is a double sided sword imo. All of us, even the kinky ones, judge others according to what we perceive as 'normal' - that will never change.
Just because I feel sexually liberated knowing that i have certain kinks doesn't mean however that the little old lady across the street or the 18 yo teenager down the street needs to know about them

I try to be as accepting as possible to everyone's limits - and that includes those of my vanilla friends too. Oversharing is not something that needs to happen if we don't know how the other people feel about it imo, I always ask myself if anything good will come from me approaching the subject and judge on a case by case basis
GermanChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 12:01 PM   #9
LIDM99810
Privileged Member

LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanChick View Post
with the OP asking 'why are we not honest about our kinks' it could mean really one of two things.

I agree with everyone else that we should be honest with our partners or potential partners when we speak about our preferences - to me that is a no brainer. Sharing myself in that way with my husband has brought about the best sex in our marriage.

The honesty with society at large is a double sided sword imo. All of us, even the kinky ones, judge others according to what we perceive as 'normal' - that will never change.
Just because I feel sexually liberated knowing that i have certain kinks doesn't mean however that the little old lady across the street or the 18 yo teenager down the street needs to know about them

I try to be as accepting as possible to everyone's limits - and that includes those of my vanilla friends too. Oversharing is not something that needs to happen if we don't know how the other people feel about it imo, I always ask myself if anything good will come from me approaching the subject and judge on a case by case basis

Completely agree
LIDM99810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 01:43 PM   #10
Abby

Abby has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Abby has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Abby has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Abby has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Abby has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Abby has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Abby has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Abby has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Abby has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Abby has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Abby has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanChick View Post

Absolutely agree. Just because I'm comfy with my likes and dislikes doesn't mean everyone I come in contact with needs to know about them. I'm becoming active in the bdsm community in my area, but outside of those friends I don't share this part of myself with others. There's a time and a place for this type of stuff.
Abby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 01:44 PM   #11
pervipete

Anyway, having a dirty little secret is quite fun, something to think quietly while bored witless at work
Old 04-23-2013, 02:59 PM   #12
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I agree with those that are saying what goes on behind closed doors should stay behind closed doors. You have to weigh benefit vs consequence, and if the possible consequences out weight the possible benefits why do it? In RL, my sexual kinks are only revealed on a need to know basis, if I aint going to fuck ya, you don’t need to know.
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 05:27 PM   #13
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Those are all valid points, that focus on what is. Not what could be. My question could really be re-phrased to read: "When did certain kinks become such a bad thing?"

It isn't true that we don't talk about sex in society. We talk about it a lot. It's in all the magazines, a lot of the TV shows and movies, and of course books. That's people expressing their views on sex, right there. In the public arena. Take a look at the 50 shades and how much interest it generated. Though poorly written, it has done something for us, by making kink slightly more socially acceptable. Well, I'm just wondering when did it become so unacceptable? Surely, humans weren't always this reserved.

I hope that clarifies the question. Of course, I don't discuss my sex life with strangers, or the lady down at the grocer's. I never meant to suggest as much.

"I'm a sex addict - it's my cross to bear." - from "The Blades of Glory"
Sasha Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 05:53 PM   #14
Dangerdevil

Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Dangerdevil

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to GermanChick again.

100% agree - there are people to be open about your kinks with and people with whom it is not. Although I'm a fairly open and honest individual, my sex life remains my own business. My kinks are shared with those who need to know (and even discussing them here is me hiding behind the mask of a screen name). Frankly, as prurient as the subject might be, I really don't want to know what my co-workers and casual friends' kinks are. I'm sure at least one or two of them are into stuff that would change my opinion about them forever, and not necessarily in a good way.
Dangerdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 08:46 PM   #15
DarkHorse

DarkHorse Level 2 (200+)DarkHorse Level 2 (200+)DarkHorse Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasha Girl View Post
"When did certain kinks become such a bad thing?"

It isn't true that we don't talk about sex in society. We talk about it a lot. It's in all the magazines, a lot of the TV shows and movies, and of course books. That's people expressing their views on sex, right there. In the public arena.
Yes, people talk about sex all the time, but it in the mainstream it's usually about how to get what you want or take what you want, a la "Sex in the City".

As to your question, back to my oft cited philosophy that "words mean things". It seems to me that sexual practice which our current society collectively feels are good or healthy are referred to as "sexuality", and we are encouraged to explore. "Kinks", on the other hand, are called kinks to deliberately separate them from what most folks consider to be normal sexuality - by "normal" people. Not "normal", not "like us", therefore ... bad.

I, for one, am happy to be part of the people who aren't happy with just "normal", even if I have to hide it from the boring, normal people I deal with everyday. Why waste your time worrying about what boring, judgmental people think about you?
DarkHorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 11:10 PM   #16
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasha Girl View Post
My question could really be re-phrased to read: "When did certain kinks become such a bad thing?"
I think sexual mores are essentially founded on survival of the species, which in turn is based on breeding. If it's counter-survival we consider it "wrong".

Incest? Could lead to defective babies so it's "wrong".

Homosexuality? Doesn't lead to babies at all so it's "wrong".

Rape? Not only damages the female for further breeding but upsets the pecking order in that a male takes a woman he hasn't won. So it's "wrong".

Then, being the sort of species who can't leave well enough alone, we hang a lot of guilt and taboo and shame on all these things. The few people who can think for themselves might like to play with fire a little. Most of what we talk about here is counter-survival and considered wrong by the vast majority. That adds a little spice to the proceedings, in my case.

Gad. I must have had just enough wine to sound like a pompous ass. As you were. I'll have another glass.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 01:39 AM   #17
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

People can't even agree on what is acceptable in this tiny little sample of the world of perverts. There's no benefit in revealing to the world at large that I enjoy girls that already get asked for identification when they buy booze, even though they are well over the age of consent, dressing up in a school uniform, and then fucking them whilst they pretend they don't want me to.

Can't really expect my sister for example who has teenage daughters, to understand or accept that, or anyone else for that matter. It's naive to think otherwise. If I went around revealing it to the world at large it would probably get me lynched.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 05:58 AM   #18
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
People can't even agree on what is acceptable in this tiny little sample of the world of perverts. There's no benefit in revealing to the world at large that I enjoy girls that already get asked for identification when they buy booze, even though they are well over the age of consent, dressing up in a school uniform, and then fucking them whilst they pretend they don't want me to.

Can't really expect my sister for example who has teenage daughters, to understand or accept that, or anyone else for that matter. It's naive to think otherwise. If I went around revealing it to the world at large it would probably get me lynched.
Its just as well we have this place I guess. We're a pretty unsavoury bunch but at least we can see through the sexual tastes and just get on...generally

x
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

So all the good ones basically.....

x
perfectlyformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 06:09 AM   #19
insearchof33333
Privileged Member

insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Wow , what a bunch of perverts? So shocked! I mean...Well I never in my life thought!

HELLO everyone

Don't you love that sometimes those who "judge" the loudest, can be the worst offenders?

Hey I'll go with " be all that you can ( want to ) be" personally; as long as no kittens are harmed in the act.

Last edited by insearchof33333; 04-25-2013 at 06:12 AM.
insearchof33333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 08:45 AM   #20
Molly Girl

Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm pretty open about my sex life and what I want in bed, but as FR says it's a case of choosing who I reveal that to, there's no point telling my parents for example as I'm pretty sure they'd be horrified and disgusted as would a few of my friends, although the majority know and it's caused more than a few problems as they see my ex husband as some sort of wife beater rather than a Dom and Sadist, and me as a victim of abuse rather than a sub who enjoys being flogged and raped whenever he chooses.

They don't understand and that is fine, what is annoying is they believe they do and get completely the wrong idea.
Molly Girl is offline   Reply With Quote