Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-21-2019, 11:59 PM   #1
gduke

gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Dana's "Me Too" Moment

Years of therapy had preceded Dana's confrontation of her abuser. She had rehearsed her speech hundreds of times in the mirror, imagining him cringing at the recitation of his crimes. She even had index cards with carefully prepared notes so that her catharsis would be complete and final. She was a ball of tension as she rang Alex's doorbell and heard footsteps approaching.

The door opened.

"Hel-" he stopped and gasped mid sentence.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, eyes darting up and down the street.

"I have something to say to you," she said defiantly.

"Fuck you."

As he tried to slam the door she stuck her foot in and winced at the pain of it being smashed.

"Jesus Christ!" he muttered, "Fine, come in."

She sat on the couch and rubbed her foot. "Where's your wife?"

"I divorced that bitch ages ago," he lied. She was actually taking their daughter on college tours.

Dana was visibly disappointed. She had imagined a scene where his wife heard of his crimes and left him on the spot. Nevertheless she soldiered on.

"When I met you I was barely an adult," she began."You were a powerful, older man who I looked up to."

Alex rolled his eyes.

"You betrayed my trust and involved me in a relationship I couldn't possibly understand. Your abnormal sexual desires have marked me forever."

From there she droned on with her list of gripes about all of the perverse bondage she had agreed to, occasionally looking up to see if he was at all uncomfortable. He wasn't. In fact, was thinking back to how much fun it had been and to what a dimwit she was. He was also beginning to realize not much had changed.

"It cost me a fortune to get the 'slave' tattoo removed", she whined.

She was still boring and stupid, blabbing away while he struggled to pay attention. After what seemed like forever she wound up her puerile complaining with a demand for an apology.

"You took something from me that I can't get back. You owe me an apology."

Alex's eyes locked with Dana's.

"No." he said.

"N-no?" Dana stammered in disbelief.

"I'm not going to apologize for things that you agreed to and felt guilty about later," he scolded. "You pursued me, and got what you got. If it was really that terrible you wouldn't have kept coming back."

Tears started to roll down her cheeks."You bastard! What if someone treated your daughter like this?"

"My daughter's not a whore," Alex replied flatly.

Dana started sobbing uncontrollably as Alex walked over to her. He grabbed her by the blouse and threw her to the floor. She laid on her back, face in her hands and wailing like a two year old. She offered no resistance when Alex pulled up her dress and ripped through her panty hose. Peeling back the nylon revealed a freshly shaved cunt.

"Expecting visitors?" Alex asked
"You're fucking disgusting," he said as he brought his open palm down onto her hairless pubic mound with a sharp, skin-reddening "SLAP!"

"NO!" She screamed as her hands shot down to cover her groin.

"YES!" he shouted back as the back of his hand struck her face and bloodied her nose. Her hands went back to her face as he ripped her blouse open. Buttons ricocheted off the walls and he pulled her bra up to her neck. Her tits bounced free and her crying changed from expressions of shock and fear to those of familiar resignation.

"When your therapist told you to bother me did you tell him that every guy you fuck treats you this way?" Alex asked.

"She said this was different!" Dana replied through streams of tears.

"She?" Alex said with naked contempt. "No wonder you did something so stupid." He was standing now and his pants fell to the floor.

He got back down on his knees and put his huge hand around her slender neck. Her hands pulled at his wrist as he rubbed the head of his rigid cock on her labia. A dab of saliva was enough to get started and as he gradually penetrated her, stroke by stroke, he said "All those guys and it was the same every time. The common denominator is YOU. They all knew the same thing I know but that you're too stupid to figure out: you DESERVE this."

The fact that she could barely breathe wasn't enough to distract her. She knew he was right. From the first time she jerked off her stepfather right up to living in the dog cage at Geoff's house, she knew that this was her lot in life.

"You were made for this," Alex continued. "You're too dumb to have a conversation with and not hot enough to fuck without adding something extra."

He flipped her over and jammed her hand down between her legs. Obediently, she rubbed her clit as he wet her asshole. He plunged it in and she screwed up her face in pain.

"At least your asshole's tight," Alex said. Your pussy is as loose as a wet gym sock. You're almost worthless."

He pulled out, grabbed her by the hair and shoved his shitty cock between her lips. He came in her mouth, on her face, and on her tits.

As she reached to the end table for tissues he slapped her hand, hard, and said "Absolutely not! Eat it! Eat every drop!"

She followed orders and scraped every drop of cum, drool, and shit into her mouth and swallowed it all. In a pathetic bid for approval she showed him her empty mouth.

"Okay," he said. Standing, fastening his pants he added, "Now get out of my fucking house. Don't you dare contact me again unless you're home, naked, and ready to fuck. Otherwise I'll REALLY smack the shit out of you."

Sheepishly she gathered her clothes and arranged herself as well as she could and made her way to the door. As she stood on the front step she turned to face him.

"Who's a whore?" Alex asked.

"I'm a whore," Dana replied quietly.

"That's right," Alex said. "You're a whore."
And he slammed the door in her face
gduke is offline   Reply With Quote