Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-20-2007, 09:55 AM   #1
slammer

slammer has initial reputation
Default Scenario, feedback requested

Let me ask you about a scenario I have in mind, the general setting is a captured spy is “interrogated”. The idea is that there is a willing woman with a rape fantasy, and 3-5 men (or women too if that’s what she’s into), she is “questioned”, the answer constitutes the safe word to end this. She shows up at a house on a Friday night, wearing some old cloths that can be ruined, she leaves the bag with other cloths to wear home. This can last a few hours…or all weekend if she’s up for it. The whole thing is videotaped for all involved to enjoy.

She proceeds into the basement, full of anticipation, where she is set upon. Her hands are tied together, and pulled up via a rope from the ceiling. She’s “questioned” by one of the guys, playing the part of an officer. When she refuses to answer, he orders her stripped, the other guys move to her, tearing her top open, pulling down her pants as she struggles. Her panties are torn away, and the rest of her top and bra are cut off. Stepping back, the officer questions her again, when she refuses, he picks up a flogger (many soft leather thongs), and proceeds to use it on her ass and thighs. The pain is stinging, not severe, intended to excite, not really hurt. Once more questioned, when she refuses he moves in front and applies the flogger to her breasts, especially her nipples when they respond.

She is questioned again, and once more refuses. The officer orders her taken down and over to the table. One man moves between her legs as the others hold her. He presses into her, trying to be gentle, since she’s a friend, but he’s so turned on he’s soon thrusting hard into her, as if this was a real rape. Purely using her for his pleasure now.

Once he cums, she is questioned once more. She’s turned over this time, face down on the table, her ankles tied apart to the legs of the table, her wrists to the other side. Her pussy, ass and mouth all exposed. This time, a man takes her pussy as another takes her mouth. She’s forced to suck when her nose is pinched shut…her face face fucked deeply. Finally, both men cum in her.

She’s given a few minutes to rest (the last guy(s) would have to hate this) before once more being questioned. This time a gag goes into her mouth, she knows she can’t stop this one till he finishes. The last man moves to spread her ass cheeks, since she’s a friend he uses plenty of lube, sliding a finger into her tight ass to distribute it. He presses his cock into her ass as she moans against the gag, trying hard to be somewhat gentle with her. He fucks her ass for a long time before cumming, only then is the gag removed.

Now it’s time for some forced orgasms. The guys bring out a padded saw horse, with a large vibrator attached to it. They pick her up and set her down on the vibe, sinking it into her, an extended portion of the vibe contacting her clit. Her hands are tied above her to the ceiling again, legs bound so she can barely move. The vibe is turned on as they watch. Perhaps the vibe can be switched with an electric toy, one that shocks her pussy and clit. She’s positioned far enough back on the sawhorse that the guys have access to her ass.

OK, so guys and girls, what do you think of a session like this, and what would you do different? Does it turn any of you ladies on? Would another girl added to the mix add to it? I love to see a girl take another with a strap-on, it all depends on what the “victim” is into. Oh, and girls, how many times do you think you’d orgasm from something like this, and how long could you last? Just an evening, or would you make a weekend out of it?

I would never actually hurt a woman, and would drop anyone that I knew of doing so. However, a scene like this, with a willing woman, is a real turn-on for me.
slammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 10:16 AM   #2
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Nice!!

Hmm would be better doing another gal who was fighting it!! "OH You POOR thing YOU ARE FUCKED!!"

Really best Idea tho is too take your Kinky wicked mind and do some posts like this in the Bondage section OR??? Even better Write us A Really HOT story along your Idea!!

OH??? BY the way!!! WELCOME GLAD TO HAVE YOU HERE!!
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 10:28 AM   #3
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Being a big fan of interrogation and abduction, I enjoy this scenerio VERY MUCH

(however in my circumstance, I'd skip the girl bit and have three guys on ME )

I'd probably make a weekend of it, with nothing but touching and interrogation/psychological terror on the 1st day, the rape and torture with interrogation on the next.

Oh my, must go...

xx
dark_d3viant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 10:40 AM   #4
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Erm...same as Dark...but add a woman to the interrogation for me please. I can think of two right now actually!

The mental part of this is very important...can be the most important part actually.

Lx
Old 03-20-2007, 10:51 AM   #5
Hellcat
At Rest

Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Exactly.... whatever you decide to go for, don't rush into it.... the psychological foreplay is oh so important and a vital ingredient for the main course...

...which reminds me that i'd better get back to that dining room....
Old 03-20-2007, 12:00 PM   #6
slammer

slammer has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindyloo
Hmm would be better doing another gal who was fighting it!! "OH You POOR thing YOU ARE FUCKED!!"

Really best Idea tho is too take your Kinky wicked mind and do some posts like this in the Bondage section OR??? Even better Write us A Really HOT story along your Idea!!

OH??? BY the way!!! WELCOME GLAD TO HAVE YOU HERE!!
Sindy, first off, I like the way you think with that first sentence . Of course in the scenario I laid out the gal would be fighting it all the way, after all, she's a female James Bond, truely fucked in this scenario. BTW, I could think of plenty of the Bond girls I'd like to have in this scene...but that's another topic. Oh what the hell, I'd really like to see a Bond movie where he's captured and made to watch his latest little bunny get raped!

And, thanks for the welcome, nice to be here, great site.

I like the ideas the rest of you gals have with respect to prolonging the psycological part prior to the torture and rape, only problem is us guys aren't going to want to wait quite that long! Maybe an hour or so tied up with lights shining on you, as the guys move around you, fondling you first through your cloths before the interrogation really begins. Or perhaps, all but one of the guys start the scene by grabbing you and mauling you before the "officer" has you tied up to properly begin the interrogation...so many possibilities. Perhaps a tape playing with the sounds of a woman being tortured/raped playing, like from another room, while you're tied, waiting...I like this one.

What do you think of the violation with toys/forced orgasms part? I love to watch a woman cum, so of course it appeals to me.

One more question if you don't mind, would any of you participate in a session like this? I'm NOT trying to set something up with you, don't worry about that, just curious. OK and turned on...

Slammer

Last edited by slammer; 03-20-2007 at 12:09 PM.
slammer is offline   Reply With Quote