Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-22-2017, 03:43 PM   #21
theon

theon Level 1 (100+)theon Level 1 (100+)

My first pick for my private harem: Keeley Hazell! The british hottie had me fapping for years now and when her sextape was relaesed I was in heaven!!

1- KEELEY HAZELL
theon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 10:07 PM   #22
trouble-shooter

trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Celebrity harem draft 2017 - A pick from across the pond

Time for my next pick.
My latest Blonde Beauty is British/Doctor Who Hottie
Billie Piper

The sound of that beautiful British accent as she begs me to leave her alone.
She struggles as I tear the clothes from her squirming body. Fondling her
massive Breasts, I bend her over and force my cock inside her already wet
pussy. This former rock star and actress has spent enough time on the
casting couch that her sexual skills know when to go into automatic. Wildly
her long hair whips about while I pump her from behind till I can no longer
hold back and fill her sweet fertile cunt with my seed.

1] Taylor Swift
2] Kellie Pickler
3] Miranda Lambert
4] Stacy Keibler
5] Rachel Nichols
6] Julianne Hough
7] Anna Kournikova
8] Billie Piper
9]
10]

...and the cunt hunt continues
trouble-shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 03:53 AM   #23
nathan

nathan Level 1 (100+)nathan Level 1 (100+)

Great idea!
My first pick, photos to follow soon:

1. Charlize Theron
Attached Images
File Type: jpg charlize.jpg (6.7 KB, 334 views)
File Type: jpg charlize theron7.jpg (8.7 KB, 334 views)

Last edited by nathan; 04-25-2017 at 12:23 PM.
nathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 08:05 PM   #24
trouble-shooter

trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default My next Pick

I think I want another Brit... I just love that accent
Red Head Hottie Karen Gilan

Karen will be brought directly to the Breeder's Barn,
so I can put her on display to her blonde haired
harem mates, and they can get a good look at her.

After the formal introductions are out of the way, her
sister slaves will all get to watch, as she's stripped,
and forced to play with herself. A few quick lashes from
my riding crop will take the fight out of her, and then
the show can begin.

Once she's properly warmed up it time to test her oral
skills, before she bent over the breeding bench for the
Main Event. The sound of that lovely accent screaming
in pain and pleasure will fill the barn, reaching their
climax just before I fill her...

1] Taylor Swift
2] Kellie Pickler
3] Miranda Lambert
4] Stacy Keibler
5] Rachel Nichols
6] Julianne Hough
7] Anna Kournikova
8] Billie Piper
9] Karen Gilan
10]

One more to go, and I have a special Surprise in Mind.

Anyone care to take a guess?
trouble-shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 11:08 PM   #25
nathan

nathan Level 1 (100+)nathan Level 1 (100+)

I do love the other posts. You all have exquisite taste! Maybe we should consider not only trades, but also opportunities to join in where *rapists* are open to a gangbang for our favorite celebs

1. Charlize Theron
2. Jodie Foster
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jodie foster9.jpg (11.0 KB, 328 views)
File Type: jpg jodie foster6.jpg (6.0 KB, 325 views)
File Type: jpg jodie foster8.jpg (10.5 KB, 325 views)
File Type: jpg jodie foster13.jpg (10.3 KB, 322 views)
File Type: jpg Jodie Foster16.jpg (10.3 KB, 321 views)

Last edited by nathan; 04-27-2017 at 03:36 AM. Reason: more photos
nathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 11:21 PM   #26
theon

theon Level 1 (100+)theon Level 1 (100+)

1- Keeley Hazell
2- Torrie Wilson

theon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 07:06 PM   #27
horsechoker

horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Katy Perry

katy-perry-sexy.jpg

Katy Perry 6.jpg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg katy_perry_nip_slip.jpg (15.4 KB, 228 views)
File Type: jpg Katy-Perry-hot-cleavage-legs-1.jpg (7.4 KB, 228 views)
File Type: jpg katy-perry-upskirt.jpg (12.6 KB, 229 views)
horsechoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 11:11 AM   #28
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Former whore of celebrity smackhead, Russell Brand. Would any one seriously want to risk putting their cock in Katy Perry? She's not exactly a looker any way.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 07:16 AM   #29
Gorean

Gorean has initial reputation

Made an account just so I could play.

Her face displays so many emotions as she keeps on clanging the chains binding her hopelessly. Fear as I turn on the lights in my dungeon, letting Emma see my impressive collection of whips, canes, paddles and other instruments of punishment. The fear turns to anger as I undress her and then into hate as the feminist role model stares daggers at me. That expression of hate quickly turns to pain as her first session of torture begins.

1 Emma Watson
Gorean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 03:26 AM   #30
the sickness

the sickness has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to the sickness

Your image host requires you to click on links to view the pictures. Your picture links have to go directly to the photo spread themselves.

Last edited by Crotch_Ripper; 07-13-2017 at 02:11 PM.
the sickness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 02:11 PM   #31
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Your image host requires you to click on links to view the pictures. Your picture links have to go directly to the photo spread themselves.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 05:18 AM   #32
princecharming

princecharming has initial reputation

Hey trouble shooter! Nice to see the old thread resurrected!

Wonder if you'd be open to trading Taylor Swift?

THE PICK:

With my first pick, I select television & film actress SOPHIE TURNER, age 21, from England.

THE ENCOUNTER:

... stay tuned ...

THE HAREM:

01] Sophie Turner (age 21)
02]
03]
04]
05]
06]
07]
08]
09]
10]

Last edited by princecharming; 07-29-2017 at 08:58 PM.
princecharming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 09:16 PM   #33
horsechoker

horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Next

Rotter, I ran into that bitch about 2 years ago at a gas station in agoura hills and the is something thing about her that screams she needs to be gangraped and i also like big tits.

1) Alexadran Daddario
2) Jennifer Lawrence
3) Jeanette McCurdy
4) Katy Perry
5) Chloe Grace Moretz
Old 07-15-2017, 07:07 AM   #34
Gorean

Gorean has initial reputation

I feel like every harem needs a punching bag just so I can take out any frustrations on. Unfortunately for sarah hyland, I plan on making her my stress reliever.

1. Emma Watson
2. Sarah Hyland
Gorean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 08:30 PM   #35
princecharming

LOL Damn it, horsechoker! You just grabbed one of my top five prospects!

THE PICK:

With my second pick, I select singer & television actress ARIANA GRANDE, age 24, United States.

THE ENCOUNTER:

Two hours into my marathon fuck session with Ariana Grande, and I’m still as hard and as horny as ever. Her snug little snatch and our sensual surroundings have me stimulated beyond what thought possible. I am fucking her brains out in the ‘empress suite’ of my high-rise penthouse, one of my favorite rooms to play in. Gold satin sheets pool around us atop a round California king bed. The lavish decor provides the perfect backdrop for our debauchery. Erotic imagery from the priceless ukiyo-e paintings on the walls surrounds us. On the 170-inch flatscreen at the front of the room, a hentai anime by Teruaki Murakami plays on an endless loop, inciting our fucking into a frenzy. ‘Mashou no Nie 3’, episodes 1 & 2. Her favorite.

Golden glitter sparkles on our sweat-soaked skin. A thin 24-karat chain, joined at the alligator clamps that pinch her perfect caramel nipples, sways in time to her trussed-up body as I fuck her furiously from behind. Gold satin ribbons criss-cross her supple curves, shibari-style, digging into her flesh. I have her arms folded and bound together behind her back in awkward agony. The ‘reverse praying hands’ position. Her gorgeous legs are bound into the ‘gaping lotus’ position - bent at the knees and spread wide, the soles of her feet flush against the firm globes of her perfect ass. Suddenly, the walls of Ariana’s too-tight twat spasm around my massive meat, heralding her twelfth orgasm of the session.

"Please, Master!” Ariana screams, her voice returning once this latest orgasm passes. “Please, Master, no more! You're breaking my pussy!"

I wrap my fist in the wavy brown tresses of her severe ponytail and draw back forcefully, like a master rider pulling up on the reins. My manhandling threatens to dislodge the gilded lily she wears in her hair, behind her ear. Ariana’s head snaps back. She cries out in pain. She is forced to look up into the mirrored ceiling above us, to watch my massive muscular frame brutalize her from behind. The reflection of her ravishment causes hot fresh tears of humiliation to stream from her bloodshot brown eyes. My other hand reaches up to grasp the songstress’ lovely neck -- at first to lovingly caress the diamond-encrusted choker she wears there -- at last squeeze the vixen’s throat with my fucking fist. Ariana’s over-stimulated nerves, her over-sensitive pussy, are now desperate for this assault to end. She is beyond pleasure, beyond pain. The friction of our fucking has rubbed my manhood raw, but I will be God-damned if I am going to stop. I want to fuck her forever. I want to fuck her to death.

“Is that how you thank me?” I demand, gritting my teeth as I keep up my pace. "What do you say, slut?” I growl, tightening my grip on her gullet. “What do you say when someone gives you a gift?”

“Please, Master!" she gasps. "Thank you, Master!... Thank you- FUCK! Motto! Yabai, MOTTO!

Her bilingual babbling brings a feral grin to my face. 'More', she’s saying in Japanese. 'So good'. 'More'.

Here it comes. This little slut is about to lose her shit. Just like the heroines of her favorite raunchy hentai. Ahegao. 'Fucked silly'. Mind break. It’s what she says she wants. It’s what I know she needs. The decision to try Japanese bondage had been hers, after all. As a professed ‘Japanophile’, she had wanted to try it for so long. Now, she may be addicted. Maybe we both are.

Dame!” she screams in Japanese as her climax crescendos. The ‘no’ that means ‘yes’. “Dame!... Dame!!... IKU!!!

'Cumming'.

I look into the face of my pretty Latina fuckdoll as she comes once more. Her eyes are rolling back. Her tongue hangs out of her mouth as I choke her. Her toes curl against the curve of her ass. She stiffens and seizes, paralyzed by paroxysms of pleasure. She convulses uncontrollably, impaled upon my cock. Her screams are incoherent, her sobbing inconsolable. Once again, her dam bursts, flooding my lap with her pussy juice, until we are both soaking wet from her sweet secretions. Her cervix contracts, her womb clamps down around the head of my fat cock like a vice. The pleasure is excruciating. The pain is exquisite. I let out a roar as my bloated balls contract, and at last, I erupt, bathing the depths of her womb with my cum. It’s a while before my thoughts become coherent again, and I realize that Ariana has lost consciousness, her petite perfect body lying limp in my arms.

My little kinbaku-bi. My tightly bound beauty.

THE HAREM:

02] Ariana Grande (age 24)
03]
04]
05]
06]
07]
08]
09]
10]

Last edited by princecharming; 07-15-2017 at 08:40 PM.
Old 07-16-2017, 11:52 PM   #36
princecharming

THE PICK:

With my third pick, I select television actress DOVE CAMERON, age 21, United States.

THE ENCOUNTER:

I down another shot of vodka, and hold it in my mouth. The 190 proof spirit stings, but I refuse to swallow. Instead, I reach down to grab my newest acquisition by her bleached-blonde hair. Up rises Dove Cameron, her big green eyes heavy-lidded with lust. I thumb open her pouty lips, already swollen from sucking my cock, and lean in for a vodka-filled french kiss. The burning liquid fills her messy little mouth, much of it spilling onto her pristine white bodycon minidress as our tongues intertwine. She straddles my leg and begins to grind, mashing her clit against my muscular thigh, staining my white linen pants with her wetness.

Our al fresca brunch on the penthouse terrace had been her idea. Making it an all-white affair meant that she had something special in mind. The mid-morning sun makes the decor glow. Dressed all in white, we both dazzle in the daylight as we kiss. Dove gives a mischievous moan... and then promptly bites down hard on my bottom lip. My grip on her hair tightens, threatening to tear out her tresses. She moans at my manhandling. I'm giving her what she wants. Something special in mind, indeed.

"Guessing you want the rough stuff?" I grumble. Dove gives me a sexy smile... and proceeds to spit in my face.

I'll take that as a 'yes'.

The slap I give her is a thunderclap, a backhand that snaps her head to the right. There is bright red blood on her busted cherry lips. With one fist still in her hair, I grab the open bottle of vodka pour it out on the little bitch, drowning her in the expensive alcohol. She coughs and sputters, screwing her eyes shut as she struggles against me.

"Is this what you fucking want?" I growl.

I drop the empty vodka bottle and let it shatter on the marble terrace floor. I grab the neckline of her minidress, now soaked and see-through, and tear it open down the front. Perfect pink nipples proudly cap her exposed tangerine-sized tits. I begin slapping her little A-cups, reddening their creamy complexion. She bats her hands in protest. I slap them away, then slap her again in the face. She is seeing stars now, blinking away tears and vodka as I grab her by the jaw.

"Open your fucking mouth," I order, my cock is hard as rock.

Dove giggles with a little grin, and grinds her gash even harder on my leg. Her bloodshot green eyes are a challenging stare. I slap her face again... twice... three-times... then I reach down to twist her vodka-soaked nipple. Her body gives a sensual shudder. At last, she complies, her eyes never leaving mine, and slowly opens her mouth wide, snaking her tongue out as far as it can. Again, I slap her face. She blinks and winces, but her mouth stays open. I spit repeatedly into her gaping maw, slapping her tiny titties until they sting. Her grinding speeds up until she is riding me in a steady rhythm. In a flash, I jump up out of my chair. I lead Dove by the hair with a vicious jerk, and bend her over the patio table with a violent thrust.

Dove arches her back, palms flat on the table, presenting for her master. My left hand slides the hem of her minidress up, exposing her pert little bottom. My right hand unbuckles my leather belt and pulls it free from my pants in a single smooth motion. I fold it with a flip, then bring it down with a thunderous thwack across her creamy cheeks. Dove cries out in pain and lust, desperate for the next stroke. The white linen tablecloth bunches up in her french manicured fingers. Tableware and what is left of our brunch join the shattered vodka bottle on the ground, as I savage her lovely ass. Angry red welts rise on her abused flesh. There will be blood before we’re done. By the thirtieth stroke, she starts to seize and cum violently. Only the first of many orgasms for my precious little painslut.

THE HAREM:

03] Dove Cameron (age 21)
04]
05]
06]
07]
08]
09]
10]

Last edited by princecharming; 07-29-2017 at 08:51 PM.
Old 07-20-2017, 10:32 PM   #37
horsechoker

Default Kate Mara

With the next pick: Kate Mara

1)Alexandra Daddario
2)Jennifer Lawrence
3)Jeannette McCurdy
4)Katy Perry
5)Chloe Grace Moretz
6)Kate Mara
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 007STR_Kate_Mara_029.jpg (12.3 KB, 161 views)
File Type: jpg kate-mara-net-worth-5.jpg (12.2 KB, 160 views)
File Type: jpg Kate-Mara-shooter-614x1024.jpg (7.4 KB, 160 views)
File Type: jpg kate-mara-nude-photos-5.jpg (10.3 KB, 160 views)
File Type: jpg 5c877f1a843ebd72f78cc27da4954ac0.jpg (20.2 KB, 157 views)

Last edited by horsechoker; 07-22-2017 at 11:02 AM. Reason: Forgot to add the list
Old 07-24-2017, 07:58 AM   #38
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

What the hell, I'm bored and imagining beautiful celebrities crying as I rape them gets my engine running. I take Margot Robbie.

1. Margot Robbie
Old 07-27-2017, 07:39 AM   #39
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Former Miss World and current actress, Priyanka Chopra adds the harem. To add flavor and a sexy accent when she begs me to stop raping her.

1. Margot Robbie
2. Priyanka Chopra.
Old 07-29-2017, 08:49 PM   #40
princecharming

Nice picks for your 1st and 2nd, the_savage! Very nice.

THE PICK:

With my fourth pick, I select supermodel KARLIE KLOSS, age 24, United States.

THE ENCOUNTER:

... stay tuned ...

THE HAREM:

03] Dove Cameron (age 21)
04] Karlie Kloss (age 24)
05]
06]
07]
08]
09]
10]

Last edited by princecharming; 07-29-2017 at 09:00 PM.