Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > BDSM Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-21-2022, 03:20 AM   #7541
Wada
Privileged Member

Wada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these parts
Default Miss Alika White - Alpha or Beta JOI Game (Femdom Video J...

Description:
I know you want to stroke to me so I've come up with a game to see if I think you're worthy of it. I'm going to ask a series of questions. Each time you give an alpha answer, you're allow some sexual pleasure by stroking your cock. When you give a beta answer, you're denied touching your cock and you just get sexually frustrated while looking at what you can't have.

Featuring: Miss Alika White
Title: Alpha or Beta JOI Game
Tags: JOI, Verbal Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, Fetish, Masturbation, Girl Orgasm, Edging

Video: 1920p x 1080p
Format: mp4
Time: 00:12:01
Size: 3.34 Gb

Download Miss Alika White - Alpha or Beta JOI Game (JOI) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/92ce20d82bb88
Wada is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2022, 04:33 AM   #7542
Wada
Privileged Member

Wada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these parts
Default Mistress Veronica Vixen - From dudeBro to Bitch (Femdom V...

Description:
You are confident with your masculinity as a jock br.o. Everything about you fits the image of a "man". Youve always attracted all the Women to you. Women want you, men want to be you...and you want to be My sissy buttslut. ADMIT IT or are you too in denial about your dick sucking desires? I'll pull out the truth from you..using subliminal mindfucks to have you leave your entire life behind to be My SISSY SLUT.

Featuring: Mistress Veronica Vixen
Title: From dudeBro to Bitch
Tags: Humiliation

Time: 00:07:14
Size: 254.54 Mb

Download Mistress Veronica Vixen - From dudeBro to Bitch (Humiliation) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/e8ef2801d5d20
Old 07-21-2022, 05:46 AM   #7543
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Helena Sin - Arrogant Secretary 5 (Femdom Video Foot Feti...

Description:
Anxiously you are waiting for your smoking hot arrogant secretary back at office after holidays. That cage she made you wear turning the holiday time was extremely Tormenting, plus hiding that from your wife caused a lot issues between you and your Wife. Back at office she makes you understand that getting that key back is not going to be a cheap event for you. Knowing what a weak boy you are for her she will take advantage of your situation and Mermerize you into deeper submission. You canīt live with out her feet anymore! This is a clip from series "Your Arrogant Secretary"

Featuring: Helena Sin
Title: Arrogant Secretary 5
Tags: Foot Fetish, Fetish, Smoking, Secretary, POV, Humiliation, Feet Humiliation, Foot Domination, Domination, Office Sex, Submission, Holiday

Video: 1920p x 1078p
Time: 00:14:43
Size: 492.89 Mb

Download Helena Sin - Arrogant Secretary 5 (Foot Fetish) 1078p :

https://k2s.cc/file/a6841dcd44cde
Old 07-21-2022, 06:59 AM   #7544
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Exquisite Goddess - That thing that we like to do - nose ...

Description:
Long overdue...like that is gonna keep my paws off of you! Grab it, relax, stroke and worsen your adoration and addiction for me. It is time for some femdom fun, goofing time and goddess worship. Each time I touch you do your thing, it is the weekend and weekends you will stroke more, obey more and spend more! Always sensual, always effective.

Featuring: Exquisite Goddess - That thing that we like to do
Title: nose sign
Tags: JOI, Verbal Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Fetish, Edging

Time: 00:13:14
Size: 1.8 Gb

Download Exquisite Goddess - That thing that we like to do - nose sign (JOI) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/049119a19f4b1
Old 07-21-2022, 08:11 AM   #7545
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Princess Cin - April Goons (Femdom Video JOI Verbal Humil...

Description:
Happy April, gooner! Your foolish nature brings you to the same starting point each and every time, but we're past discussing the blissful stupidity I cast upon your mind and dick. This April, make it last all month long! I have prepared the ultimate gooner journey for you, My helpless gooner, to help you reach new heights of consuming desperation, and mind cleansing submission. Follow My instructions as My divinity makes it crystal clear - You NEED My control. You ache to make this deep state of mindless goonery last all April long xx

Featuring: Princess Cin
Title: April Goons
Tags: JOI, Verbal Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Desperation, Fetish, Edging, Submission

Time: 00:16:42
Size: 1.17 Gb

Download Princess Cin - April Goons (JOI) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/d4870bfb6141d
Old 07-21-2022, 09:24 AM   #7546
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Kelly Sunshine - Tip The Scale (Femdom Video Verbal Humil...

Description:
My power holds the greatest of influence in your life. You obsess over Me to the point of helpless addiction. Every day I take you to new levels of submission you never thought possible. As My control over you becomes more powerful, your willpower weakens. As I effortlessly become stronger, your confidence and self worth shrinks. The more you love Me, the more your hate yourself. There shall be no balance, no meeting in the middle. This extreme contrast in power sends you to your knees in surrender and fills you with a warm satisfaction. This is how its meant to be. I am your all mighty ruler, and you are an absolute nothing. Your passionate servitude to Me is what gives your life meaning.

Featuring: Kelly Sunshine
Title: Tip The Scale
Tags: Verbal Humiliation, Fetish, Humiliation, Dirty Talk, Submission

Video: 1280p x 720p
Time: 00:05:56
Size: 345.46 Mb

Download Kelly Sunshine - Tip The Scale (Verbal Humiliation) 720p :

https://k2s.cc/file/656de25ad5527
Old 07-21-2022, 10:36 AM   #7547
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Princess Camryn - Cruel Summer (Femdom Video JOI Verbal H...

Description:
Its officially summer, and while I will be lounging by the pool scantily clad, you will be at home jerking it to my videos and photos. Eager to please me, to reimburse the receipts I rack up for the day. In fact, my good boys have been so good lately in pleasing me, I decided to be generous and offer a little competition to go with their hard work. Today I have a little contest within a contest. Come watch me tease you and tell you all the details of what I have in mind for you to add a little interactive experience to your FinDom games. A little competitive edge to your edging.

Featuring: Princess Camryn
Title: Cruel Summer
Tags: JOI, Verbal Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Fetish, Hardcore, Edging

Time: 00:13:22
Size: 623.56 Mb

Download Princess Camryn - Cruel Summer (JOI) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/73ceb13473799
Old 07-21-2022, 11:49 AM   #7548
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Goddess Alexandra Snow (@dominasnow) - That cleavage, tho...

Featuring: Goddess Alexandra Snow (@dominasnow)
Title: That cleavage, though
Tags: JOI, Verbal Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Big Tits, Milf, Fetish, Edging

Time: 00:57:38
Size: 901.17 Mb

Download Goddess Alexandra Snow (@dominasnow) - That cleavage, though (JOI) 720p :

https://k2s.cc/file/1db7222723194
Old 07-21-2022, 01:01 PM   #7549
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Eva de Vil - Earn That Good Boy (Femdom Video JOI Verbal ...

Description:
Do you think you're a good boy? You do? You don't just get to anoint yourself a good boy. It's a title that must be granted by Goddess. So I'm gonna make you earn it. A good boy would be able to last til the end of this clip without cumming, even as I spill oil over my luscious tits and curves. It's gonna be a challenge to resist but if you want to be my good boy, you'll do it and you'll cum extra hard with the satisfaction of having obeyed your bratty Princess.

Featuring: Eva de Vil
Title: Earn That Good Boy
Tags: JOI, Verbal Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Fetish, Hardcore, Girl Orgasm, Edging, Oil

Time: 00:13:14
Size: 1.75 Gb

Download Eva de Vil - Earn That Good Boy (JOI) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/e404eea532632
Old 07-21-2022, 02:15 PM   #7550
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Tsarina Baltic - Compulsive Gooner Loser (Femdom Video JO...

Description:
Blast into a deep mindless state of infinite goon. Theres no time limit, just staying close to the very limit of pleasure, an inescapable ache, edge in a limitless bliss. Go goon, go numb, go dumb, go jerk! You cant help it, you cant escape, you just need to goon! A compulsive gooner, cant escape, youre just a pathetic loser for more!

Featuring: Tsarina Baltic
Title: Compulsive Gooner Loser
Tags: JOI, Verbal Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Big Tits, Fetish, Brainwash, Domination

Time: 00:16:06
Size: 1.16 Gb

Download Tsarina Baltic - Compulsive Gooner Loser (JOI) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/49dc3851d1e07
Old 07-21-2022, 03:27 PM   #7551
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Talia Tate - fullback panty worship (Femdom Video JOI Ver...

Featuring: Talia Tate
Title: fullback panty worship
Tags: JOI, Verbal Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Fetish, Panty Hose

Time: 00:08:52
Size: 317.81 Mb

Download Talia Tate - fullback panty worship (JOI) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/f0831d2887079
Old 07-21-2022, 04:40 PM   #7552
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Clara Domme - As long as everything is exactly the way (F...

Featuring: Clara Domme
Title: As long as everything is exactly the way
Tags: Foot Fetish, Fetish, POV, Humiliation, Feet Humiliation, Foot Domination, Domination

Time: 00:03:45
Size: 366.07 Mb

Download Clara Domme - As long as everything is exactly the way (Foot Fetish) 720p :

https://k2s.cc/file/a783f059d9dde
Old 07-21-2022, 05:53 PM   #7553
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Princess Violette - Goon Into Oblivion (Femdom Video JOI ...

Featuring: Princess Violette
Title: Goon Into Oblivion

Time: 00:14:25
Size: 858.81 Mb

Download Princess Violette - Goon Into Oblivion (JOI) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/a3c24db257c09
Old 07-21-2022, 07:05 PM   #7554
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Ms Luna Baby - Horsey Game on D*ddies Lap (Femdom Video J...

Featuring: Ms Luna Baby
Title: Horsey Game on D*ddies Lap
Tags: JOI, Verbal Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Fetish

Time: 00:04:45
Size: 210.65 Mb

Download Ms Luna Baby - Horsey Game on D*ddies Lap (JOI) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/17fdb2b4cc810
Old 07-21-2022, 08:18 PM   #7555
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Kelly Sunshine - Idiot Brainmelt (Femdom Video JOI Verbal...

Description:
Hey dumb-fuck! Goddess has a treat for you today. You know what it is, dont you? This special little bottle that makes a sniffing freak like you lose your mind. Crawl on over to me, loser. Let your snout lead the way. Inhale, and get STUPID weak for me. I wanna see those eyes roll back in your head as a ridiculous grin washes over your face. More, more, more...! Youll be swaying back and forth as you obey my commands like a brainless imbecile. You look like a total moron, but getting fucked up for Goddess feels SO GOOD!

Featuring: Kelly Sunshine
Title: Idiot Brainmelt
Tags: JOI, Verbal Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Fetish, Hardcore, Edging, Sniffing

Time: 00:12:28
Size: 718.83 Mb

Download Kelly Sunshine - Idiot Brainmelt (JOI) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/44a55b0ccccf0
Old 07-21-2022, 09:30 PM   #7556
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Clara Domme - A fmily affair (Femdom Video Verbal Humilia...

Featuring: Clara Domme
Title: A fmily affair
Tags: Verbal Humiliation, Fetish, Humiliation, Dirty Talk

Video: 1920p x 1054p
Time: 00:11:32
Size: 272.04 Mb

Download Clara Domme - A fmily affair (Verbal Humiliation) 1054p :

https://k2s.cc/file/1b89aa6a88ee6
Old 07-21-2022, 10:44 PM   #7557
Wada
Privileged Member

Default DommeTomorrow - FOOT LOVER DISCOVERED (Femdom Video Foot ...

Description:
I caught you trying to take a picture of My feet, and now I know your secret fetish. Turning you into My desperate foot slave will be delicious fun.

Featuring: DommeTomorrow
Title: FOOT LOVER DISCOVERED
Tags: Foot Fetish, Fetish, POV, Humiliation, Feet Humiliation, Foot Domination, Domination, Foot Slave, Slave

Time: 00:12:34
Size: 251.61 Mb

Download DommeTomorrow - FOOT LOVER DISCOVERED (Foot Fetish) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/265f6b544cd9a
Old 07-21-2022, 11:57 PM   #7558
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Sara Saint - Sexless Loser (Femdom Video JOI Verbal Humil...

Description:
Even beta boys have their necessities. But you dont get any pussy to help you out with it. You are all alone there, only with your hand. Whatever you had sex with a woman, or never had, you are all sexless, loveless virgin boys for me. Because you spend all your night worshiping Me through your screen. You are too scared to try something with a woman, you know you are not good enough for it!

Featuring: Sara Saint
Title: Sexless Loser

Video: 3840p x 2160p
Time: 00:16:06
Size: 2.85 Gb

Download Sara Saint - Sexless Loser (JOI) 2160p :

https://k2s.cc/file/750ff7fd194c9
Old 07-22-2022, 01:11 AM   #7559
Wada
Privileged Member

Default DommeTomorrow - MARRY MY OLD BOOTS (Femdom Video Fetish H...

Description:
If you love My old, dirty, smelly boots so much... why dont you marry them?

Featuring: DommeTomorrow
Title: MARRY MY OLD BOOTS
Tags: Fetish, Humiliation, Domination

Time: 00:09:11
Size: 884.85 Mb

Download DommeTomorrow - MARRY MY OLD BOOTS (Fetish) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/d92a2a8457d90
Old 07-22-2022, 02:23 AM   #7560
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Lucid Lavender - Meditative Tease and Denial Jerk Trance ...

Description:
Im going to be your leader for this wonderful meditation. This is really to help guide you into a more elevated state of mind. I want you to start by taking a deep breath in, and release. If you feel called to tend to a particularly enthusiastic area of your body, please do so. Find yourself slowly easing into this new state of mind. Feel yourself enjoying any sensations that may be running through your body, or through your brain. Any tingling, any floating sense of being that you may feel, welcome them, dont be afraid of them. I wanna help guide you into this state, I want your mind to be more malleable for me to play with. I want your mind like putty, just for me. Im going to guide you through a few more breaths as you find your mind weakening more. Again just sink into it, dont be afraid. Your body feels exhilarated right now. You feel tingly. You love this sensation and without even meaning to, you find your hand on your cock, dont you? You cant really help yourself, its all you know. Touching yourself, stroking, is that just your default? You come home at the end of the day and your hand just goes straight to your cock, you havent even been home for 15 minutes, have you? You cant hold back. I wonder if youve ever found yourself touching yourself on your way home from work in your car? Ill bet you do. Youre easy to take hold of, all I had to do was make you take a few deep breaths, I even told you that you were weakening yourself for me, and now there are you, wide eyed and stroking, your mouth hanging open a little bit, drool about to slip out. Let it fall on your cock, let it lubricate your sliding little hand, up and down. I know you cant help yourself, you jerk at least three times per day. The funny thing is that I didnt even really need to weaken your mind, you were so wiling. Now take your hand off of your cock, I know its so hard but do it, and now hold them at your sides. I am locking them in place. You can try and pull them and reach your cock but youre a good boy, a programmed boy. You cant move them, you want to listen to me, you wanna be weak, you want to be submissive. Isnt it just so nice that you were born like that, ready to serve? Ready to come home and check my store, just so you dont have to stroke alone, just so you dont have to feel as lonely as you usually do because what woman could love a stroking little gooner? Is your brain even in your head any more? All you are is a cock and a body. You have no meaning. Your meaning is to serve me. Your purpose is to sit in that chair and stroke. Up and down, up and down and take your hand away. I dont want you to have too much pleasure. And you want to hold back because you want to be obedient and you dont want to disappoint your Mistress, do you? No. You dont want to be a disappointment. Thats your worst fear. Having someone look you in the eyes and say, Im disappointed in you. Its not what you want. Especially not from me. You want to make me happy. You want to know that youre serving your Goddess in every way that you can. Stroke up and down. If I was standing in front of you right now do you think Id be pleased? Do you think Id like the sight of you stroking in front of me? Your eyes are getting heavy, your body is starting to feel like jelly. Youre just stuck, gravity is holding you to the chair and mechanically your hand is going up and down and when I tell you to Stop, you stop. Its hard to take it away, isnt it? And its just frustrating to be made to deny yourself by a girl on the internet. Stroke up, stroke down, faster, now take your hand away. What do I even want from you? Do you know? Can you remember? Weak little boy, your brain isnt even connected any more, your hand is just mechanically stroking. The only brain you have is the one thats on your cock. Its just leading the way, huh? Its controlling your entire body, its controlling your entire life and thats why Im here in front of you right now. Because youre being controlled by the thing between your legs. Are you like a little boy, you cant control it? It gets hard and you cant make it go soft again. Did you think I was going to let you cum? No, take your hand away and turn the video off.

Featuring: Lucid Lavender - Meditative Tease and Denial Jerk Trance
Title: I Control Your Cock Because You Can't
Tags: JOI, Verbal Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, Fetish, Hardcore, Tease and Denial, Masturbation, Girl Orgasm, Edging, Humiliation, Submissive, Straight

Time: 00:11:44
Size: 853.15 Mb

Download Lucid Lavender - Meditative Tease and Denial Jerk Trance - I Control Your Cock Because You Can't (JOI) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/4ee7b070e127c