Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-08-2013, 03:38 AM   #1
Celina

Celina has initial reputation
Default Alone?... (inspired by the movie "I am Legend" and other similar stories)

I opened my eyes when my alarm buzzed and showed 830am. I stretched and stared at an empty ceiling above me. “Another day has begun”, I said to myself alone in my room. I stayed there lying naked on my comfortable bed for another 15 minutes. My red painted fingers running up and down along the nice curve of my body and it indeed made me feel good. There was nothing for me to hurry as I knew that the same day had just begun like another day that had passed.

I took a sigh, slowly got off from the bed, and walked naked into the shower, passing empty rooms in the big house that I stayed in. The warm water felt on my skin and run down along my body then disappeared into the drainage hole on the floor. The sweet smell of lavender came from the liquid soap that I was using and such a nice smell filled up the room together with thin vapor. My hand caressed and softly gave nice long massage on my neck, before it moved toward my shoulders, down along my breasts..my nice and flat belly and my thighs. My nipples were standing stiff, as if they were hunger for others to touch. I felt so nice and comfortable.

I closed my eyes, and recalled what had happened about 3 months ago, when the first strange outbreak happened in the city. Things got worse..million people either died or disappeared. There was nothing that our government could do. My friends, my family, my fiancé, my colleagues, and all my neighbors were all disappeared one by one. The city became no more than an empty desert. Every night time, there was no sound than just howling wind and strange noise in the distance. It was safe though to wonder around the city in the day time. Not only once had I heard strange long howling sound in a distance. It sounded like a wolf, but there was no way for me to know for sure.

I took a deep breath and sighed, as the water kept on running through my body..flushing away all the remnants of soap on my body. My mind recalled the last news broadcasted by the local TV station. The short clip showed a series of pictures of strange creatures, a man-shape, moved faster under shadows; followed by another broadcast showed one of these creatures was shot dead by the army. It looked like a full grown adult male, except the eyes were yellowish and the skin was pale. I had no idea of what’s going on. If it was an outbreak, then why I was not affected?

After turned off the water, I grabbed a clean towel and dried up my hair and body, then stepped out of the shower and walked naked toward the bedroom. There was no one around anyway, I said to myself. Today I needed to go out to see if I could find any other survival like me. I had been searching in the surrounding neighborhood, yet there was no one else other than me. It was a day time anyway, and nothing would happen in day time, and I knew this for sure.

So I dressed up… I put on tiny black Victoria Secret g-string.. then followed by a tight blue denim miniskirt as well as a white cotton sleeveless t-shirt. I looked at my reflection on the mirror and smiled to myself. I saw a petite Asian lady.. standing about 5’5” tall with a shoulder length black hair. I also saw two faint marks of my half hard nipples poking through the cotton t-shirt. I smiled and felt proud to myself. Feeling satisfied, I grabbed my Gucci handbag and checked the 9mm Glock inside. Very well I was ready then, I said to myself and move toward the corner and took black patent 5” stiletto heels out from the shelves. I would be back before night, so it should be safe with these attires.

The sun was shining brightly and birds were chirping happily as I stepped out of the house and putting my sunglasses on. The road was empty and there were just few cars parked irregularly along both sides of the road. It looked messy but yet the air felt so comfortably fresher than ever. So…I stepped down the stairs heading toward the black BMW parked beside the empty pedestrian walkway. The wind was dead, and there were only series of clicking sounds of my sharp heels hitting the concrete.

The car alarm chirping and I stepped into the car, push the engine button and drove nicely along an empty road heading to the north. My high heel hit the pedal gas and the car dashed through an empty street until I reached the city limits about 40 kilometers away from my sanctuary, until there was no way for me to go ahead further as there was a heavy roadblock ahead. I stopped my car beside the road, stepped out of the car, fixed my short denim skirt and walked toward the nearest broadcasting tower, which was located just a few blocks away. I knew this neighborhood well as I worked in the broadcasting company as one of female broadcasters.

“Morning guys”, I said as I stepped into the lobby. I took off my sunglasses and smiled toward an empty security desks, where two security guards usually smiled back at me every time I stepped into this lobby long before this disaster happened. I must have been crazy, I said to myself, covered my mouth with my fingers and chuckled. Then I stepped into the lobby and headed toward the second floor. I felt lucky that the broadcasting office was not located at the top floor, knowing that the elevator was completely off with no electricity.

The broadcasting office was facing east so that the inside was pretty bright. The other side of the floor remained in the dim shadow. I dared not to go to those places as I heard strange soft noises coming out of those dark places even in the daytime. Every time I stepped into this floor, I felt that someone or something was watching me. Yet, I never met with any. Nothing..bare and empty…strange and creepy… Yet such feeling made my pussy tingled lightly.

Sharp clicking noises of stiletto heels echoing through the empty space as I walked toward the broadcasting room.. and I stopped for a while listening as I thought I heard hisses noise. I opened up my handbag and grabbed my Glock tightly. My eyes swiped through the surrounding….and those noises disappeared… Perhaps it was just a wind.. I calmed myself, took a deep breath and continued walking.

I turned on the equipment and it was running with backup power. I did not know how long it would last, but at least I had to give it a try. I put my handbag on the desk beside me, and took a seat and crossed my slender legs.

“Good morning and greetings from me, lovely Cathy…”, I smiled and looked outside the window.

The sky was blue with some wisp of clouds. “So hows everyone today….”… I paused for a while and wondered how lovely the situation was at the moment, then continued. “If...... If there was any rescue team around the area, please help…”, I paused for awhile and turned back as I heard something behind me, but I just saw a big rat dashing through the empty floor. I took a deep sigh, and continued talking over the microphone by myself for awhile before putting on some songs and music like what I did in the past.

Somehow the creepy feeling came back deep inside my heart. Another tingling feeling travelled through my nerves...being alone by myself. I remembered the days when everyone was still around.. when fiancé was still around, when we used to make love. I closed my eyes, and the music was still playing. It had been 3 months, and somehow my body needed some touches and relief. My right hand moved along my right thigh and disappeared under the hem of my denim skirt, whilst my left hand caressed my breasts and softly pinched my nipples..made them harder and stiffer.

I moaned as my fingers touched my clit through the thin fabric of the black tiny g-string. I clenched my thighs.. I slid my fingers under my g-string and rubbed softly along the lips of my pussy and felt how moist it was. My left hand pinched again my nipples left…right…twisted softly and back to the left.. and my right hand rubbed up and down faster whilst my thumb played with my swollen clit.

“ooOOoHHhH!”, I moaned as I slid my finger inside my cunt..took it out and slid it back in..I squirmed by myself in the empty office. I didn't care, no one would see me. No one..but something might…”OooOOooohhhhhHH!!”, I released another long moan and I rubbed and teased myself faster and faster….touched my sensitive part again and again…. My thighs clenched tighter and my left squeezed my left breast..”Yesss…..YYYesssSSs…UuhhhHggmmmMMM!!”, I gasped and bit my red lips as the first wave hit my nerves. My petite body squirmed uncontrollably and the inner part of my pussy quivered heavily. I kept on teasing myself until the second smaller wave….until the feeling subsided…..

I lost count of time. I felt so relieved and satisfied as I took my right hand from under my skirt, and fixed the hem of the skirt. Still closing my eyes, I leaned my body comfortably against the leather chair where my former manager used to sit on. I felt so nice and the music still kept on playing.

My eyes felt so heavy...and soon my mind started wondering back to those time…………………
Celina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 03:39 AM   #2
Celina

It was then….the continuous buzz brought me back to the real world from my nice reverie. I opened my eyes and was shocked knowing that the sky was no longer bright blue but changed with slight orange colour. I could see that the shadow of the building had grown longer. The music had stopped and there was nothing than static noises coming out of the broadcasting equipment. It was the alarm reminding me that the sun was about the getting down very soon…very soon enough that it might not be longer than an hour. I jumped out of the leather chair, and quickly fixed my short skirt, grabbed my purse and turned around running along the corridor. It was then I could hear clearly the strange noise sounded like a long hiss coming from those dark places in the building. It was more obvious than ever. It could not be the mouse… It could be something else.. but I did not care. I did not wanna know. I really did not wanna know. All I wanted was to get back as soon as possible to my own place before the sun was completely down and darkness covered the city.

Frantic rhythm of click clack sounds of my stiletto heels echoed through the empty building as I running down the stair. I kept on running through the lobby as fast as I could. I could feel that something was following me as I could see a glimpse of a shadowy figure moving in the dim places. Cold sweat moist my white tshirt and my nipples were getting harder as they were rubbing against the thin cotton fabric. “Damn.. how could I be that careless..” I cursed as I remembered that I had forgotten to turn off the equipment. It would not last overnight before the back power would be completely spent.

I pulled the door and dashed outside of the building. I saw the sun was there close to the horizon with its bright orange colour gleaming all over the place. I used to enjoy such beautiful scenery in the past but there was nothing for me to stay any longer. I turned and run few block toward the car.

“Shit…”, I cursed as I dropped my handbag on the concrete and its contents were falling scattered around. I kneeled and only grabbed my Glock, and my keys and quickly put those back in my handbag. I did not even bother to take my purse where I kept my ID. It was then I saw the sun almost reach the horizon. It wouldn't take long anymore.

The sunlight was getting dimmer when I reached the car door. I opened up, slid in and frantically pushed the engine button with my trembling nicely painted bright red finger nail. The engine roared and I drove it fast. It was then at the glimpse I saw the fuel indicator lightened up. Did it just light up or had it been lightened up before? Damn.. I could not remember when. I felt the air became damn cooler and moist, and cold sweats showed up on my skin. I just wished that it had enough fuel to take me back to my place.

“Fuckk!....” I screamed as I saw a deer jumped out of nowhere and run passing the road. My highheel hit the break hard and I turned the steering wheel…followed by the loud bang sound as the right side hit a rusted remnant of a school bus. The engine roared before it was humming steady again. There was no time for me to calm myself as I saw that the sun was only a quarter of it left before completely disappeared in the distant horizon.

“No no.. no.. please don't..” I shook my head as I felt the car was slowing down by itself. It was still three blocks away.. but the car jerked softly and the engine hummed for a second before it completely turned off by itself. The sun had completely down and the city was covered with complete silent and darkness started creeping in. I gasped whilst still gripping the steering wheel with trembling and sweating hands. Scared engulfed my heart and mind. The sky was almost dark. There was not much time left for me, so I quickly turned the headlight on, grabbed my purse and got of the car. I looked around briefly…. the light was getting dimmer and dimmer and I heard nothing. Completely nothing…. dead silent.

It was then before I start moving.. I caught a shadowy figure came out from the dark side across the road. It shaped like a man.. much taller than me.. walked slowly toward me. Soon there were three other similar figures enclosing me from all directions. I took the Glock with my trembling hands and shot. One shot missed, and the bullet hit the empty space just beside the first figure. Second shot missed again and they kept on enclosing in. The third one hit and threw the figure backward .. a scary angry growling scream coming out from him, and I saw him raised up again. I stepped back until my back hit the car. I took another chance and shot but he dodged the shot. I saw one figure on my left side approaching me fast and I shot at him. I saw him yanked backward with loud thump sound as his body hit a broken car behind him, before it falling and lying flat on the concrete. Three others roared and growled in anger, and they moved faster. My last bullet was missed and only series of click-click sound of the Glock as my finger pulled its trigger frantically.

I quickly opened the car door and got in. It was just in time before three of them arrived and started banging the car. I saw that they were still human except their yellowish glowing eyes. All of them were almost naked save for ragged remnant of their former clothes. All of them were males. I screamed as they bang the car windows and almost broke the glass. There were just us. Outside was nothing and only dark. I wished that there was someone could help me. “NOooOo!..Leave me alone!!...Leave me alone….”, I screamed and covered my ears and closed my eyes. I prayed this was only nightmare, and wished it to end. Just in the next second, I heard the glass broken in thousand pieces.

One of them just broke the glass next to the passenger seat across me, and one strong hand roughly grabbed and gripped my right arm and pulled me toward him. I tried to struggle but he was much stronger than me. He kept on pulling my body until I was dragged completely out the car. “AaakkhhH!!”, I screamed in pain as my elbows and knees hit the concrete hard. I used my nail to scratch him, as he dragged me further from the car but it was futile. I saw the other two coming fast. My stiletto hit the second figure but it didn't stop him back.

“Someone please help!!!..”, I screamed when he caught my right ankle….”Get away from me…get away….”, and within seconds both of wrists were grabbed and securely held. “Stop it….” I saw the biggest figure which I shot earlier approaching and …”AaakkhhhhhhH!!!”, one slap hit my cheek hard and I felt the world around me start spinning. Whilst they were dragging me mercilessly like a ragged doll toward the tall building across the road, I heard them spoke in human language…very low tones and filled with hisses… I tried to catch the meaning but my mind was not there…it was then I saw a glimpse of full moon rising before I was succumbed into complete darkness as I fainted……

It was then…all seemed dark and blurred as I opened up my eyes. My ears only caught some words coming from around… pretty… delicious.. foods.. but most words were covered with mix of low voices grunts, growl and hisses. Was I in hell? Was I? Where was I? How long have I been here? My mind tried to recall what had happen earlier. I closed my eyes again, shook my head to get rid of dizziness, and opened up my eyes again. I could see the full moon through the broken glasses. I was lying in the middle of… some kind of messy lobby. I saw one big man…dark and tall… walking around me and speaking to others with low voices and grunt. I quickly got up and crossed my hands around my breasts. I was relieved that my T-shirt was still there but some part has slightly been torn off…all my clothes were still on as well as my stilettos with those straps securely around my ankles.

I took one step back but I found that I was surrounded in a circle of… one… two..three.. four… five men, including the big one standing close to me. I gasped as I thought I saw their expressions under the dim moon light. Were they men? I saw that they were still perfectly in shape and size of strong adult males but yet I failed to see any female in this group… and yet I saw their yellowish eyes as what I saw before in the last TV broadcast. Most of their bodies were barely covered with remnants of their previous clothes. I heard a mix of hiss, growl and grunt voices as they spoke one to the other.

Knowing that I woke up, the leader turned his attention to me. There was nothing for him to rush. He walked closer and I tried to avoid being too close to him. He was tall..much taller than me, and strong with his muscular body gleaming under the dim moonlight. I was just barely as high as his shoulder even as I was standing on my 5” stilettos. I saw no chance for me to escape from this nightmare. I closed my eyes and wished that I would wake up in my own bedroom, but I still saw them when I opened my eyes again. This was not a nightmare! I also saw dark liquid dropping from his muscular right arm. Was it blood? but I could hardly see the color of the liquid. Again.. I thought I heard words… food… delicious… pretty… murmuring from surrounding.
Old 06-08-2013, 03:42 AM   #3
Celina

“What do you want?...Get away from me..”, I screamed and they were answering with low voices filled with hisses. Chill feeling was creeping along my back and I felt my pussy tingled. My knees were weak because of my fear. Then this big creature grabbed my both arms, gripped those tight and pulled me closer to him. Stinky pungent smell of his breath hit my nose and I gasped for more fresh air. I tried to struggle to release myself, but all my efforts were futile. He raised my petite body up slightly until I was standing tip toed in front of him and my heels were no longer touched the floor.

“AaaaaAAaaakkkHHhh!!”, I screamed as I felt as if a pair of strong clamps of steel gripped my arm. I eased my efforts to struggle. He pulled me closer until I could see his better. I saw some of his handsomeness left on his face but his eyes was filled with hatred, hunger, and….ohh..lust…. as he was looking at me. He showed his ugly grin before he opened his mouth and took out his tongue to lick my cheek. I kicked wildly and desperately pulling my arm from his grip. My body bumped onto his as my body squirmed, twisted and wriggled whilst the tip of my stilettos wildly scratching the floor. “Noo.. nOoo… don't do this to …me…bastard!!”, I screamed as I felt his tongue touched my left cheek and running up and down. It was a bit rough yet wet and warm. I felt so disgusted. But yet, I realized something under his belly… no no..was it his cock?… was growing thicker and harder as it was bumping against my pelvis. I gasped knowing that it was naked, bare and thick… and the bottom of it roughly touching my clit through thin fabric of my tiny g-string as I was struggling. By then I realized that my skirt had risen up above my hips.

“Release me … disgusting shit.. damn you....”, and my cheek had been wet with his saliva. He out of sudden lowered my petite body, released the grip on my arm and pushed me away.. made me stuttered backward on my stiletto and almost felt on the floor. But another pair of strong hands quickly caught my body and held me tight. I wriggled wildly as I knew that anything bad could happen very soon. This person pushed me back to the middle closer to the leader who was staring at me whilst rubbing his hardened cock. I felt so disgusted. I resisted as hard as I could, but the man was simply too strong for me. The other three were approaching us at the same time.

“No NooOoOO!!...Helpp!!!....AkkkhH!!”, I shrieked as one of them yanked the cotton T-shirt and ripped it open. My supple breasts bouncing up-and-down and my nipples were getting stiffer as the cold air touched those sensitive tips. My hands were frantically trying to fend of myself from them but nothing would stop them caressing my body, and my feet were using the sharp stiletto to kick them away. One kick hit one of their cocks and made one of them stammered backward. Angry roared from him mouth, and he was violently rushing back in. My right foot tried to kick him but he was ready this time…he simply dodged and grabbed my ankle and my stiletto only hit his thigh.

Within seconds, they pushed me down and pinned me flat on my back on the floor. One of them held both my wrists securely above my head whilst the other two gripped my ankles and spread my leg wide. Cold surface of the floor made me chilled and trembled. I saw the leader staring at me. I gasped and cried out as I knew that there no way for me to get away. I saw that the angry creature seemed couldn't get hold of himself and bite my inner high….

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkk hhHHH hhh!!!!!”, I squirmed and screamed painfully as series of sharp stinging pain hit my nerves. My body arched and tears were running from the corner of my eyes down through my cheeks. The pain was painfully excruciating and really unbearable. But within the next second the bite was released and I heard loud thumb sound. With my blur vision I could see that he and the leader were fighting against each other. I didn't know what was going on, but I heard the words…. No food…pretty… It seemed that their leader did not want to make me simply as their food… but for what?... what would they keep me alive for? They were fighting for a little longer before the leader threw that man away through the glass wall. That man run and disappeared in dark.

Knowing that my right foot was free, I was trying to use the stiletto to hit the one who was holding my left foot…but the leader jumped, and grabbed my ankle before it could hit his companion’s face. I closed my eyes and cringed as another shot of pain from the wound sting my nerves again…

I opened up my eyes as I feel a hand rubbed my inner thighs after my legs were spread wide. I tried to close my thighs but it was too late. The leader had already put himself between my thighs and there was no way for me get him away. With rough movement, he grabbed my tiny g-string and yanked it as hard as he could. I could hear the sound of fabric being violently torn off from me. My inner pussy tingled uncontrollably and I gasped knowing that he would fuck me with his disgusting dirty cock.

“Don't do this…please….”, I cried out….”Don't do this….”.. My pussy was not wet enough, and I did not have any passion to make love with him. Every muscles around my belly was contracting and my right stiletto scratching wildly against the floor trying to push myself up when the tip of his thick cock started touching and opening up my pussy lips…I cried and sobbed as my eyes saw he lowered himself further. My skirt was crumbled around my hips….

“AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAaaaaaHh hhHHH HHHhHHH!!!!!”.. my long painful screamed and squirmed. All muscles of my body contracting as I felt excruciating pain in my tight pussy as he roughly slid his cock inside my pussy.. without warming.. without preparation… without passion… Before the pain last, he pulled his cock half out and slid it even deeper inside. Every time he pulled out, it followed with a series of rough slams until the tip reached the deepest part inside my pussy. I heard growls and grunts as he pumped himself in and out mercilessly. He didn't give me chance to breathe. My petite body rocked up and down, and my supple breasts bounced. He lowered himself and licked my nipples…left and right…with his disgusting warm and rough tongue. It made my nipples stiff and hard, but it wouldn't help to ease the pain.

As he added more speed and getting rougher and rougher, I felt the inner pussy quivered slightly and it was gripping his cock deep inside. I bit my red lips as I felt that he slammed and held the cock inside. He pushed it really deep as if he was trying to reach my womb. I felt it throb… once and he pulled it out again..

“AaAaaaaAAAaaahhHHh!...AAaaaakkkhhH!!!.... AAaaaakkhhh!!”, I shrieked every time he slammed inside and held. He squeezed my right breast so tight until his black dirty nail scratched my breast skin. It was then, I felt his cock throbbing more often. I opened my eyes and saw his motion in blur with tears filled up my eyes. “NOoooo..nooo….please..dont cumm…..please….Nnnooo…Oohhh!”, I bit my red lip hard and gasped as he pushed his cock again really deep. I had forgotten the last time I took the birth control pill. I didn't even remember that I kept any. It seemed that he didn't understand what I said. With my last strength I tried to pull myself away from him…but again I simply could not get away from this…
Old 06-08-2013, 09:33 AM   #4
Celina

“NnoOoooOOO!!!...PPLEASE DON'T!!!”, I screamed as I felt his muscles tightened whilst he kept his cock inside me. it started throbbing..once twice..faster throb from second to second. Warm liquid started to fill my womb. For the next few seconds, with squirt after squirt he filled my womb with his sperm. I cried and sobbed uncontrollably, until he pulled his cock out of my trembling pussy and got up. Liquid oozed from my pussy…

He did not even bother whether I would enjoy or not….. I wished that this would be the end.. I wished that they would simply kill me….

But then I realized that I was wrong. The liquid was still oozing out and dripping off from my pussy and running down my asscheeks when the leader pulled his cock out of my pussy and stepped back. The one holding my left ankle seemed could not wait any longer and I saw his cock had been standing hard and thick. It was even twitching several times as he released his grip on my ankle and moved quickly between my thighs. I was too exhausted to struggle, as I knew that it would be useless anyway. As he released his grip, I tried to close my thighs to stop him position himself … but he quickly moved his hand touched my sensitive wet pussy and made my petite body jolted up in response. I bit my lower red lip and gasped as I felt his dirty middle finger opened up slightly my pussy. I struggled but both of my wrists were still securely held above my head.

“Pleasee….dont…” I whimpered softly as he forcefully opened up my thighs regardless how hard I was trying to resist him. I saw him lowered himself and some of his saliva was drooling and dropping on my skin belly. I felt so disgusted but nothing I could no to stop him lowered himself until his body pinned my body. With both hands he gripped my supple breasts and squeezed it roughly. I cringed as my pussy had to take his cock which started to opening up my pussy lips. The feeling was unbearable when he roughly and forcefully slam his hard cock in. My pussy had been so sensitive from previous fuck and it had not yet been recovered. He kept on pushing his cock in and started licking and milking my nipples…left and right…again and again…

“AaaaaaKkhhhHHH!!...hurrtttTTt!!”, I shrieked when I felt his teeth grinding my sensitively hard and stiff left nipple. I squirmed hard as he roughly pushed his cock until it was completely buried really deep inside me. My stomach felt upside down. All my muscles tightened and I was struggling to release myself from such a pain. I shook my head left and right to get rid of such pain.

“Stopp it.. stop it..it’s really….Aaakhhhhhh!!...HURTT!!!”, I screamed when he pulled himself half way out when slammed his cock back inside with full force. I cried and sobbed as the pain was so unbearable. Within the next seconds, he started rocking up my pussy with no rhythm. There was no pleasure nothing other than pain, and the pain was different from common fuck. I gasped as he pushed his cock again roughly and I felt that my pussy must have been bleed.

“STOOOoOOOPpP!!....Akkkhhhhh!!!”…but he kept on pulling and pushing in quicker and faster rhythm. I could barely hold my conscious. My voice was breaking up, and my muscles were sour. My sweat had dampened remnants of my clothes and some were running down my skin. I lessened my struggle, and just gasped and bit my lips as every time the tip of his cock breached very deep inside me. It was few more strokes and I felt that he was about to cum inside. I was too exhausted to struggle and let him fuck me mercilessly like a ragged petite doll.

I felt his cock throb inside me. I heard him grunt and his hot pungent stinky breath brushing my face. I could not hold this any longer. I wished that they just killed me and stopped all of this madness. Somehow this was not the case. He kept on fucking my pussy and squeezing my breasts and biting my nipples. I was not ready for all of these, and I could only gasp as my petite body jerking violently up and down. I could feel the inner side of my pussy trembling and squeezing his cock inside me. It was then he held himself and his muscles tightened….followed by squirting again and again deep inside my warm and wet pussy. It last for few more seconds before he relaxed his body and pulled his cock from my pussy. I could see it twitching and dripping some liquid from the tip of its pee-hole.

It would not take seconds when the other two moved in to take their chance to fuck me. I was too tired and exhausted. All my joints were weak and I let them roughly touched every part of my body. One of them yanked my skirt and threw it away, whilst the other one flipped my body over and pulled the remnant of cotton T-shirt. I was lying there facing the floor completely naked, except with my stilettos. I felt they force my legs to spread open. I was lying there preparing myself to accept whatever would come to me as I felt that my body was too weak to even crawl away. Liquid kept on oozing more and wetted the floor under my pelvis. I saw him walked away and stayed under the shadow.

I closed my eyes and wait but then I realized that both of them were fighting against each other. They had been waiting for long and seemed that they could really not hold themselves longer. It was then I saw my chance for me to crawl away. I rose up my body and was about to crawl but yet the inner part of my pussy felt so excruciatingly painful. I squirmed and the upper part of my body felt until my elbows hit the floor. It was so painful, but yet I had to get away from this. Resisting the pain I crawled slowly as I could still hear their roared and fought against each other. Loud thud noise and breaking glass filled the room. I kept on moving despite the pain. I was about to reach the door glass and was just a few more steps…when a strong arm grabbed my hips and yanked me backward toward the middle of the room.

My petite body felt and bumped roughly on the floor and by then I could see that only one had won the fight and his smaller opponent got away. Saw him walking closer to me, I turned myself and was about to get up but yet, I felt kneeling as my knees were felt so weak. It did not take long when he quickly pushed me lying facing down the floor and roughly spread my legs wide apart, and quickly lowered himself. My breasts felt hurt as they were pressed against the cold hard floor and grinded my nipples. I felt the tip of his cock was aimed toward me. I could not take more. I was screaming and begging him to stop but he did not listen.

With his body weight, he pinned me flat on the floor and tried to fuck me. I clenched my ass and did not allow him to take it. I could not…please…just kill me… Knowing that how I struggled resisting him, he became impatient and grabbed a handful of my hair and yanked it backward, forcing my body to arch and expose both my pussy and my ass at the same time for his cock to take. My hand grabbed his wrist when he pulled my hair further back, and at the same time, he pushed his cock inside as if he simply fuck me regardless he could fuck my pussy or my ass. He must have been holding himself whilst watching others fucking me, and it must have been driving him crazy.
Old 06-08-2013, 09:34 AM   #5
Celina

“Aaakkhhhhhh!!’, I screamed as he pulled my hair backward again and slid his cock between my asscheeks. I wished I could stop him but I could not. My dry ass stretched as he slid his cock in. it was really hurt and painful. I cried out and tears running down my cheeks. I whimpered, screamed and begged him to stop but nothing could make him stop. He kept on pushing regardless how hard I clenched my ass. “StttoooPPP!!!.. pleaaaasssee!!”, I cringed and clenched my teeth fighting against the pain. My ass was gripping tight his cock as it got deeper and deeper inside me. It was so dry and my ass was not ready for such rough fuck. He kept on pushing regardless how hard I clenched my ass…and every time I struggled he tightened his grip on my hair and pulled it backward.

My body was shuddered hard as he pulled his cock slightly and pushed it back in forcefully. “AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa akkhH HHHHHHhhh!!!”, I screamed as I felt my body was impaled completely with his cock. The warm wall of my ass started contracting wildly…squeezing and milking his cock inside. I heard him grunt and he pulled it again halfway and pushed it back it. His cock got deeper and deeper. There was no pleasure that I could get from this. Only pain, until I could not hold any longer. He kept on fucking and rocking my body…until I felt warm liquid filling up my ass.

It was too much for me to take. It was too hard for my body to sustain. It was then I felt everything went black as he emptied himself deep inside my ass. I did not know how long he has been fucking my ass. All I knew…my body felt on the cold hard floor like a ragged doll when he released his grip on my hair.….

I thought I already died when I opened my eyes. I saw the very bright light coming from the hole above me. I raised my hand to lessen its brightness and shifted my petite body slightly further from the light. I cringed as I felt sharp pain stung my nerves coming from my pussy. I slightly opened up my thighs and checked. I saw that it was slightly swollen and I gasped when my finger touched my pussy lips. It was painfully sensitive. I also saw that some parts of my inner thighs were slightly sticky as the liquid was dried up leaving obvious mark along my smooth skin. The marks looked like a smear mixture of blood and sperm.

I shrieked and felt on my knees as I tried to get up on my stilettos. My knees felt very weak and the pain at my pussy was excruciatingly painful. I heard my voice echoed through empty room, then followed by deep silent. Nothing just sound of wind. I looked around and saw that the room was very messy. It must be one of the offices inside the building. I was about to take off my stilettos but I saw small pieces of glasses scattered on the floor, gleaming under the light. It looked sharp and nasty, save for other sharp splinters coming from broken woods and rusty iron. “Damn..”, I cursed as I tied up back the strap around my ankle. Slowly I got up and waited for several seconds for my body to adjust itself. The air was moist and foul with rotten flesh. It made me want to throw up but eagerness told me that I needed to find out more about this.

I walked closer toward one of the corner where the smell grew stronger. Many flies were lingering and flying around noisily. I looked around I grabbed one wooden stick and pulled back the dark colored stuffs piled up the corner. The strong smell sprang out as one of the stuff falling down from the heap of the pile. Sharp clicking of my heels echoed as I stuttered backward. I turned around and leaned against the wall and puked uncontrollably. It was a carcass of a woman, already rotten. At glance I saw many others and all were female corpses. I stepped back further and moved quickly to another room where the fresher air was blowing in. I gasped for more fresh air, and coughed. My head felt dizzy and my heart was bumping very fast inside my chest. By then I understood why there were no female in the group which attacked me last night, and why the leader didn't allow other to hurt me.

I kept on walking and moving through pile of garbage and broken tables and chairs, until I reached the lobby outside. I saw the sun was shining brightly but there was something worried me as I saw thick dark clouds were gathering up in the sky. The wind blew my skin as I stepped out of the building, and I covered my breasts. I saw my car was still there but the lamps were off already. I sighed as I had to walk naked for ten blocks before I arrived at my place, save for the facts that it would rain heavily very soon. The surrounding was completely quiet and the wind blew papers. I stopped several times as I felt that my pussy tingled as its lips were grinded between my inner thighs.

“Ohh..no. no..”, I shook my head as the rain started falling. The raindrops felt so cold on my skin. I looked around for shelter and saw an empty grocery across the road and walked quickly toward the shop. It was messy with all kind of things scattered around on the floor. The rain was pouring down heavily outside and there was no choice for me than to wait. So, I got deeper inside the grocery and looked for some food and water. Only few canned foods left and it was more than enough for me. I wiped my lips and I looked once again outside. It was still raining heavily.

It was out of sudden that I heard familiar hisses noise coming from the other dark side of the store. It sounded familiar and it was getting closer. I quickly stood up and stepped slowly back toward the door. I shrieked as I saw dim glowing yellowish pair of eyes staring at me. I had no choice than to turn around and stepped as quickly as I could to get out from the shop. I heard mix of grunt and growl behind me… and approaching me fast from behind.

The raindrops drenched my whole body as I got out of the shop. I turned around and saw he was standing there growling as if he was waiting for something. His body looked much smaller than any of the group members which attacked me the night before, but it was stronger than me. I stepped further into the rain, and saw him still standing there, looking up into the sky and back to me. His body was naked and his cock was standing half stiff. My hair had been completely wet and I shivered under the cold hard rain. I stepped back further and I heard him growl. He looked hesitate to walk outside. Knowing this, I turned around and started running, but I found that it was a complete mistake. Through the corner of my eyes, I saw him deliberately jumped out dashing into the rain and chasing me.

It did not take more than 20 steps before I felt a pair of strong hands grabbed me and yanked me backward. My petite body bumped onto his and I shrieked as my ass bumped on to his cock. I felt it grew thicker and stiffer as I struggled as hard as I could to release myself from him. I could not take it. I really could not take it. It couldn't happen to me again. I shook my head and screamed.

“SOMEONE .. HELPP.. MEEEee!!”, I screamed as he dragged me further backward toward the shop. I used my stiletto to step hard on his feet. He roared in pain and anger. His hands turned my body around facing him. I saw his eyes were filled with hatred and anger. He was breathing heavily and grunted as he raised his hand and grabbed my neck. My hands frantically gripped his wrist and scratched his skin as hard as I could. My supple breasts were bouncing up and down and my nipples were protruding out half stiff. He tightened his grip and I had to gasp for more fresh air, whilst my feet frantically kicking his legs.
Old 06-08-2013, 08:48 PM   #6
Celina

One kick of my stiletto hit his cock and he released his grip and stuttered backward, making my petite body felt on the road. I quickly crawled and tried to get away. I cringed as hard surface hurt and scratched my knees. I kept on crawling as I knew that he would approach me quick. Within seconds, my hair was grabbed from behind and yanked backward. He forcefully flipped me and made my naked body lying flat on my back on the concrete. Raindrops kept on falling on my face and I saw him in blur motion. I clenched my thighs but his hand was too strong to resist. With force he pushed his hand between my thighs and I was squirming hard as his dirty rough skin rubbed my swollen pussy. I screamed in pain when he spread my thighs. As struggle my finger nails scratched his face and drove him crazier. He looked at me and slapped my face hard, made my nose bleed.

Chocked with rain water and blood, I lessened my struggle and gave him chance to position himself between my thighs. There was no hope for me. I wished that I died as he rubbed his cock up and down along my sensitive pussy lips. I squirmed and tried to wriggle away but he rounded his arm around my shoulder stopping me to get away from him. I was thrilled as he pressed his body against mine. His right hand grabbed my breast and squeezed, whilst his thick cockhead started opening up my pussy lips.

“NOooO!!..HURTTTTtt!!... SSTTOPPP!!!!!...PLLLLEAASsEEEeee!!”, I felt it was extremely painful when he pushed his cock inside my pussy. There was no pleasure, and it was only pain. It was worse as he pinched and twisted my nipple. I gasped under the rain and coughed as the blood from my nose chocked me. He forcefully slid deeper and deeper. The inner part of my pussy quivered and pulsed uncontrollably. I shook my head, I could not take this anymore. My hands were frantically pushing his strong body away when he was about to lick my nipples.

“PLEAASssEEEEeee…..SSsssTTTOooooOppPPP!!!!!!! !”……… ………

My petite body started rocking back and forth as he roughly fucking me. I gasped for more fresh air and chocked many times. His cock throbbed once.. and twice.. he took half way out and pushed it back it as rough as he could. The pain was so unbearable. He kept on fucking me mercilessly. I saw blurly that he was arching his body whilst he was pushing his cock deep inside. I could feel that the tip of his cock reached my womb and his muscles around his hips tightened. I folded my legs and my stilettos frantically dug and scratched the concrete as I tried to pull myself away from him, but nothing I could do as my petite body was still pinned under his body. I could feel it throbbed once, and within next seconds his cock started to squirt inside me…once… twice…

It was then his body yanked backward as if he was pulled forcefully by an invincible hand. I closed my eyes and turned my face around as his blood splashed on my face, and his strong body felt lifeless on top of me. I still felt his last squirt deep inside my pussy before his body turned colder. My hands pushed his body away and slid my petite body away from beneath him. I shrieked and gasped as his cock out of my pussy. I looked around and I saw another shadow jumped down from the pile of boxes. My vision blurred and my head started spinning. Sperm liquid started oozing out from my pussy and my weak body felt on the surface. I saw the shadow coming and getting closer. No no..not again…I said to myself…I could not take this I could not… I saw in blur he pulled his jacket cover from his head, and he was looking at me whilst holding some kind of long military rifle.

Who was he.. who was he… my vision blackened. I still felt raindrops on my skin before I felt nothing…

“No no.. please dont do this to me.. get away from me, get away…”, I whimpered when I felt that someone gripped my arms tightly. I tried to wriggle away but I couldn't, those hands were too strong for me. The stronger I struggled, the stronger he gripped me. “Hey…hey…wake up..”.. I faintly heard his voice again and again. I opened my eyes and stared at the man. He was quite good looking man. Was I dreaming? I blinked my eyes to find out whether I was dreaming. But yet, I still saw him. He was still there looking at me and smiled. I heard no hiss voice…neither grunt nor growl… I slowly relaxed myself and looked around. I found that I was in a decent bedroom with him. He released his grip as he knew that I could get hold of myself.

“You have been unconscious for more than 3 days”, he said softly. I did not say anything and just tried to get up. The world was spinning lightly as I got up from the bed and sit on the edge. “Where am I?”, I asked him and I looked around. I looked through the windows and saw the sun was shining brightly outside. The air was pleasant and comfortable. “Am I in … heaven?”, I asked again softly and looked at him. He shook his head and chuckled. “Ohhh”, I held my forehead and closed my eyes as I felt slight dizzy.

“Just take your time, and I have prepared something for your breakfast”, he said and walked out of the room. I noticed that he had given me his tshirt and its hem rested just barely cover my pussy. I cringed as I felt my pussy tingled. The pain was much less and I felt a lot better. So, I got of the bed and walked toward the window. The weather was very friendly save that thick dark clouds were hanging at the far horizon. I took a deep breath and walked out of the room.

“Here you are…”, he said to me and he sip his cup of coffee. I saw a plate of scrambled eggs on the table. “You must be hungry…”, he said and put down his cup. “Thank you”, I said, dragged the chair and sat on it. I grabbed the fork and within a minute I finished up the food and took some pieces of bread. I knew that he was watching me eating and didn't say anything.

“You had fever for three days and it just disappeared last night after I gave you more antibiotics”, his voice broke up the silence between us. I finished up my bread and looked at his eyes. “Oh by the way…”, he said, “I am Johnson. A sniper in marine division, and I am at your service Ms.Cathy?”, he raised his hand. I shook his hand and I said, “Thanks, but please just call me Cathy… and… How do you know my name?”. He smiled and told me how he found my purse, and how he followed my car. He apologized that he could make it on time. He had lost track of my car when I speeded up. I carefully heard his explanation and it indeed gave me much comfort. This person, Johnson, looked like a decent person and judging from the way he talked and behaved, I found no reason to doubt him.

“Do you mind if I .. “, I stood up and tilted my head toward the coffee machine. “Oh yea sure”, he said and gave me a way.

“Do you know how this thing happening?” I asked him as I prepared coffee for myself, “and do you want some more?”, I turned my face and looked at him through the corner of my eyes. I noticed that his cup of coffee was almost empty. “Oh yea sure”, he said, and he told me story how this madness started due to a failure of top-secret government project. I kept on listening to his story and handed him the cup of coffee.

“Other than us….” I paused for awhile “….is there any other survivor?...” I sipped the coffee. He shook his head, and told me there were only just two of us. He also explained to me that the outbreak of genetically altered virus had devastated the whole population and only less than 0.5% remained immune for unknown reasons. He kept on mumbling about technical terms and I was just staring empty at my own cup. My mind went back to the day when it happened for the first time, when I had to see all my colleagues, friends and families passed away one by one for the following months. I did not even notice that he had stopped talking and been looking at me for some time.

“Are you ok?”, he asked.

“Umm…ohhh…Yes, I am, don't worry”, I replied and sipped my coffee. “and thanks for saving my life..” I smiled at him. I let him continue with his explanation that he had been searching in the region for months and had found no one else other than me. However, he suspected that there would be the last sanctuary further to the north of the city.
Old 06-08-2013, 08:49 PM   #7
Celina

We kept on talking for hours. The more we knew each other, the more I liked the man. Both of us had been living alone for months, and somehow it triggered the instinct to care each other. He showed no harm, and I simply felt much more comfortable having him around.

We talked until the darkness crept in the evening and the sky was darkened more by the upcoming storm. I helped him to close tightly all windows, locked all door, dimmed all lights and moved ourselves into the basement under his house. We stepped into the shower in the basement together and I let him touched my naked body under the shower, whilst the water was pouring down on our bodies. I moaned every time his fingers running gently on my skin, especially when those touched my clit and rubbed my inner thighs. I hugged him close and let my breasts pressed against his chest, and my nipples grinded between us. His cock was stiffened up and hardened as it was pressing against the smooth skin of my flat belly. It was wonderful and I liked the feeling so much. I closed my eyes and gasped when I felt his finger slid inside my pussy. He did that so gentle and nice. He let my hand running down his muscular chest down to his belly and rounded his cock, and started stroking it gently.

I opened my eyes and bit my red lip as I felt his cock twitching in my hand. I kept on stroking and my thumb rubbed his peephole. He leaned his head backward and took a deep breath, as my hand gently stroke his cock in circular motion. I raised myself until I stood on my tip toe and whispered softly in his ear.. “allow me”, and he nodded. I then lowered myself until I kneeled down in front of him. His cock was just a few inch in front of my face. He looked at me and gasped as I started opened up my mouth and licked the pee hole. I felt twitches several times inside my hand….

His cock felt so warm inside my mouth and I let it slid in and started sucking the cock head, and took it more. I heard him breathing heavily when my warm mouth sucking it. Sliding it out but keeping the cock head in, and sliding it back in whilst sucking it…caressing it with my warm tongue. Whilst my left hand was gripping the base of his cock, my right hand was teasing and playing with my clit and preparing myself. I let him grab a handful of my head and control the rhythm the way he wanted me to suck his cock. It was then his cock was throbbing inside my mouth, and he was trying to get hold of himself.

He led me to stand up, raised my right leg and put his arm under my knee. I bit my red lips as I saw him lowered his body and I felt my pussy quivering. I rounded my arm around his neck and shrieked softly as his other hand touched my clit and making circular motion on top of it. The feeling was great and I leaned forward against his shoulder and whispered.. ”Yes..yes.. please..fuck me hard..”..then I nibbled his earlobe gently. It was then I felt the top of his cock gently opening up my pussy lips and slowly sliding in. I moaned as it got deeper and deeper. The warm wall of my pussy contracting and squeezing his cock as it slid deeper. I gasped and my body jolted up as his cock got half way. I felt a sting of pain from previous assault hit my nerves from the inside of my pussy. He stopped for awhile and asked me whether I wanted him to stop. “no no..please don't stop”, I whispered and tried to fight the pain. He slightly pulled his cock and slid it back in deeper in a gentle motion until it completely disappeared..until my clit touched the his pelvis.

I felt my knees were weak as he started pumping in and out. He started fucking my pussy gently. Sometimes I still felt the sharp pain but I clenched my hands and concealed it as hard as I could. I did not want him to know and let him enjoy this for saving my life back then. Our body moved in unison under the warm shower. My nipples were getting stiffer and stiffer as they were rubbing against his chest…and it got me even higher as my clit rubbed against his pelvis every time he got his cock really deep inside me. We kept on moving and slowly adding up more speed.

Until I felt my pussy was quivering uncontrollably. “yess…yess… please don't stop don't stop….” I whispered softly beside his ear and bit gently his shoulder. The feeling got higher and higher until it completely overwhelmed my mind. The first wave hit my nerves. I shrieked and moved my hips frantically letting his cock to fuck my pussy faster. “OOoooOOoOooooHHhhHHHHhh!!!”, I moaned as all my muscles tightened, and He added more speed, until his cock exploded deep inside me. He held me tight and kept on squirting and unloading his sperm… I got my second peak only a second after that. We held each other tight until the feeling subsides and he lowered down my leg. He looked at me, smiled and kissed gently my neck, whilst I nestled in his hugs for few more seconds. I felt so relieved and satisfied.

We finished up the shower and we went to up into the bed and cuddled each other. We made love once more. I let him cum once again inside me, and I cummed hard twice in a row. I felt so happy and we kissed deeply each other before I felt asleep in his hugs…..
Old 06-09-2013, 10:28 PM   #8
Celina

Two days passed in peace. Life went on in a lonely city and only both of us in the daytime, but yet no one knew how many creatures were out there during the nighttime. Once in a while I peeped out side during the nighttime and saw shadows moving fast under the dim moonlight..jumping from one shadow to another with inhumanly speed with an eerie dreadful howl in the distance. I had no idea when and how this nightmare would end. However, there was nothing for me to worry about at the moment as Johnson gave me protections and comforts.

Staying with him for a couple of days more, I learnt that he had once a beautiful fiancé. He showed me her pictures once and told me what had happened between them. The emptiness of loosing of her had been engrained deeply in his mind at least until I came in his life and took over her place.

The daybreak just began when he told me that we were running out of foods and needed to get some more supplies. He showed me the city map which full of markings, after we finished up our breakfast and showed me places where he had checked.

“What are these red and blue markings for?” I asked and pointing to the various circles with my nicely manicured nail.

“The red are for dangerous zones and blue are for safe zone, where we can find either food or supplies. I notice however that these markings are no longer accurate. Those creatures are moving out of the reds, and sometimes I saw them competing for fresh meats in the blue zones.”… I kept on listening to him as he explained to me everything that he knew.

“Very well, life goes on and we need to get something for ourselves”, he straightened up his body and smiled at me. “Prepared yourself and I will wait for you in front of the door. Is it ok sweetie?” I leaned forward round my hands on his neck and kissed him briefly.

As I got into his fiance’s room, I saw him folding the map and walked toward the corner where he put his rifle. I took a white cotton camisole and tight short cotton miniskirt which hem was rested about an inch above the mid of my thighs. There was no need for me to wear panties, as the chance was very slim for us to meet with any other during the daylight, save for Johnson. I briefly chuckled imagining how he would react, as my hands quickly tidied up my hair in a nice ponytail style and grabbed a leather jacket to cover two obvious marks of my stiff nipples poking through the thin fabric of the camisole the top of my breasts. I took a pair of 4” stiletto heels with tiny straps, put it around my ankles and fastened with those tiny buckles.

“Hey…” I shouted at him as I walked toward him standing on the side of the deserted road. I smiled at him when I saw him jaw half felt and looked at me, from head to toes, in disbelief before he was trying to get control of himself. My stiletto heels clicked clacked softly on the road, as I got closer to him. “What do you think?” I asked and looked into his eyes.

“You are so beautiful, Cathy” he said and smiled at me. I felt my pussy tingled lightly and wished I could tell him that I wore nothing beneath this tight cotton miniskirt. Yet, I preferred to keep it secret until he noticed it by himself later on.

“Lets go, shall we?”, I said and bent my body briefly following a gesture of a sexy service attendant toward her VIP guest. He laughed and we started walking side by side toward the west. It was impossible for us to use a car with so many wreckages of rusty cars scattered in disarray on the road. The sun was shining brightly in the east and we felt warmness on our back.

The ambient was nice with a wisp of thin cloud up in the sky. A flock of birds were flying high. There was nothing for us to worry much. Johnson said that dangerous beasts were very rarely found for some odd reasons. As long as we stayed under the bright light everything should be fine. It gave me a lot of comforts and peace in my mind.

“Look over there, Cathy” he said and pointed out at a big building looked like abandoned warehouse as we arrived in an intersection. I looked at the direction and saw a huge building with slightly broken railing door. “I found it about a week ago, and I left some stuffs which I couldn't carry”, he said as we rushed walking faster toward the building.

As I arrived in front of the building, I heard soft barking sounds of a little puppy. “Johnson, do you hear it?” I asked.

“Hear what?” he said and looked at me.

“That sounds.. it sounds like a little puppy and it sounds so poor and hungry”, I said.

“Cathy, forget it”, he said briefly and pushed aside the broken railing to make a way for both of us.

“But…. Please… it must be near.. please…can I take a look?”, I looking into his eyes with imploring looks.

“Ok, but don't go to far, ok hun?”, he said and we kissed briefly before he stepped in and disappeared in the building.
Old 06-09-2013, 10:37 PM   #9
Celina

I heard the barking sounds for briefly before it went silent. Cool breeze blew and I zipped up the leather jacket. My eyes scanned the surrounding briefly whilst the sun hid briefly behind the cloud. The bark continued and it was coming from the west side. I heard faint noises from the inside of the building as Johnson was browsing through the stuffs.

Soft clicking sounds of my heels filled the air as I walked toward the sounds. I took right turn then left before I went straight and took another right turn, passing many shadows of empty buildings. I felt something or someone was following me but I saw nothing whenever I stopped and my eyes swept around. I saw nothing other than pile of rusty wreckages, outgrown grasses or remnant of papers scattered around. I heard nothing than chirping sounds of birds and soft barking of that small puppy. The sound was getting clearer and I started walking quicker. My eyes scanned every direction and finally found a little puppy was there across the street next to a wreckage of a rusty school bus. It was so cute and poor. It barked to me as I walked closer to it.

“Come…. Come…” I whispered, smiled and crouched just a few steps away from it. I squinted and raised my hand to shade my eyes from the bright sunlight. I smiled as I saw it walked toward me with its tiny steps. It was closer and closer and suddenly it stopped as if something was holding it back. It was barking endlessly as if it was trying to tell me something.

“Don't be afraid…come..”, I stood up and was about to get close to it, but I was too late to realize that there was something.. or someone else standing right behind me. I was there facing the sun and that explained why I didn't see his shadow. Without giving me so much chance, his left strong hand grabbed my hip from behind whist his right hand covered my mouth. I could only heard my muffled scream as I struggled to release myself.

“MMMMMM!!!”…I struggled as hard as I could but he simply too strong for me. My mind told me that it could not be the nasty creature as it was impossible for them to walk under the bright sun. But who was he? Was there another survivor other than Johnson? His breath smelt so filthy and nasty, brushing the back of my neck and my cheeks. I heard him whispering in cracking voice telling me how beautiful and sexy I was… and how he loved to have me with him.

Chill feeling creeping through my back, where was Johnson?....

The little puppy was still barking as the man dragged me away. My stilettoes barely touched the pedestrian way whilst my feet were kicking empty spaces frantically. My miniskirt rode up and got shorter until it barely covered my thighs. I felt the front side of his pants was bulging and getting stiffer and harder. I knew that he wanted from me. Thrill and scary feelings made my pussy slightly quivered and tingled, but I couldn't let him have me. He dragged me further and I still didn't see Johnson…not even his shadow. The small puppy was still there and it shape was getting smaller and smaller as we move further.

Tears running through the corner of my eyes and regret filled my mind when he finally dragged me around the turn and toward a rusty car of his.

“Let me go!!... Let me go you bastard!”, I screamed when he released his gag on my mouth and opened the back car door. My fists were hitting his body. He didn't bother with my struggle and threw my petite body inside, and made me felt flat on my back on the dampened and dirty back passenger seat. It was the first time I saw his face… very ugly with messy beard and a nasty filthy scare. He grinned showing off his dirty yellowish teeth when he saw me kicking my heels on the seat and pushing myself toward the other end whilst my hands were frantically fixing my miniskirt, covering my naked pussy. I held the hem of my miniskirt with cold hands knowing that he must have taken a brief peek. I stayed in the corner folding my legs when he banged the car door, and moved toward the driver seat.

I heard his nasty cracking voice as my fingers were frantically pulling the handle of the door as he got into the car.

“Nice try, bitch.. It had been broken for some time.. wont be able to open it from inside”, he said with a strange accent, then fired up the engine. I still didn't see Johnson, not even his shadow, when the car started dashing through the empty road to the north, moving fast in a zig-zag movement avoiding many rusty wreckages.

The car kept moving and dashing through the street. The cool wind leaked into the car and suppressed stinky filthy dampened smell. My petite body shivered knowing that there would be no way that Johnson would ever find me. “Stop the car.. Stop the car!!” I screamed and started hitting his head from behind with my palms. He hit the break and the car abruptly stopped. He turned his body and slapped my cheek hard. I screamed as my petite body felt hard on the back of car seat. I felt my cheek was burning and reddened.

“Don't you ever do that again bitch! Never! Or I will blow your brain out!” he menacingly said and took out a gun. His eyes were staring at me curling and trembling, folding my legs with one hand holding the hem of my miniskirt tightly, whilst the other hold my cheek.

“Take off that jacket!..” he shouted at me, and I shook my head. “I said! take that fucking jacket off! Bitch!” He raised his hand and pointing his gun directly to my forehead and cocked the gun. With trembling hands, I took my jacket off. My nipples were standing stiffer and harder leaving two obvious marks on the tight cotton camisole that I wore. I folded my legs and crossed my arms in front of my breasts.

“Nice..very nice..” he said and grabbed my jacket and threw it out of the window. “Stay there….and if you do something stupid like what you just did…” he pointed his gun to the back window of his car, and fired it up with a loud bang sound…breaking the glass window into pieces. Some pieces of glass felt on my body. I covered my ears with my hands and felt my body trembling hard.

“Do you understand?... Do you understand!.. Huh!”, he said again and I nodded softly with my hands still covering my ears. I still heard the bang sound ringing inside my head, and my heart was beating hard.

“That’s good!”, he said and his attention back to the steering wheels. The car then moved forward and took several turns before it stopped in front of a big building with derelict sign missing some of its words, read as “Northenwood Asylum”. He stopped the car, got down, roughly opened up the passenger door and dragged me out. I tried to resist but no matter what I did, I could not fight against his strength. My heels were scratching the gravel nosily whilst he dragged me away from the car. My hands were hitting his arm.

“No no.. don't do this to me…” I screamed and kept on hitting him. He stopped and slapped me once when we were just about a couple steps away from the main door of the building.

The frantic clicking sounds of my heels broke the silence inside the asylum as we passed through the main entrance and got deeper. His grip on my upper arm was as strong as steel, and there is no way that I could release myself. I cried and screamed but it wouldn't stop him. “No one will hear you hear, bitch!.. no one… except….” He stopped his words and left it hanging in the thin air. I saw his evil grin with eyes opened wide.

Except who…what do you mean? Is there anyone else?! . Ohh!.. my heart was beating hard knowing that there might be someone else. Who would it possibly be? Who? What did he want from me….Noo.. nooo!..he couldn't do this on me.. Please… I started to sob when he finally push one door opened. I pulled my body as hard as I could from him and my fingernails scratched skin on his arms leaving smear red lines. Yet, with great strength he pulled me and pushed me into the room. Click clack sounds of my stiletto heels as I stuttered forward trying to keep my balance.

The room was slightly dimmed saved for streaks of sunlight beams through several holes on the broken windows. It looks like a treatment room with so many strange equipment and tools, but the one shocking my mind was the one who turned his body facing me. This man was thin and had his face covered with a filthy medical mask, and his hand was holding a scalpel with blood running down on its sharp edge. I saw a strange shape creature lying on the stage looked like an operating table. I gasped and turned around my body but the door was slammed shut and the guy who brought me in was standing there blocking the way.

“Well…well…well.. what do you bring today, Igor, my big fella”… the thin man said with hissing voice, and walked closer to me. I took a step away from him. He was circling me like a hunter circling its prey.

“I caught her about two miles south from here, Hoyle. A small bait works well. She looks so beautiful and pure, isnt she?”, that big guy replied, and I saw his yellowish teeth as he grinned.

“Yes, she is….much better than those creatures. She is a precious in a time like this” Hoyle said. I saw his red eyes were staring at me, and my hands were busily fixing and pulling my miniskirt. It was too late for me to regret wearing such teasing clothes in front of these guys. At glance I saw the front part of this thin guy starting to bulge and its disgusting cockhead peeking out from his medical lab jacket. It seemed that he was wearing nothing there.

“Please don't do this to me… please…” I started whimpering, stepping backward, crossing my hands in front of my tight camisole.

“Oh.. she doesn't like us, Igor…”, Hoyle said and getting closer and closer to me. Without me knowing I felt strong hands gripped both of my upper arms and held me securely. I could not move anymore… I struggled when I knew that Hoyle was getting closer to me. I saw his face as he took off his filthy medical mask. It was so disgusting deformed face.

“No nOoO.. no..please don't!!.. Pleaseee!!” I screamed and struggle as hard as I could. I stopped struggling only when I felt the cold steel of scalpel on my skin.

“Good girl…. Now you are a good girl…” Hoyle said with his hissing voice. I could only whimper softly and dared not to move when he moved his other hand along my neck down to the edge of my camisole and brushed my left breast then my right breast… pinched my right nipple hard.

“AaAAAakkkhh!!” I screamed and felt my right nipple was getting stiffer. A pond of tear gathered in the corner of my right eye. “Please stop…”..

“Ssstop?.. “ Hoyle mocked me with his hissing voice, and his hand gripped the top edge of my strapless camisole and yanked it open roughly tearing the fabric then he threw the remnant away. I shrieked when cool air touched my breast. Those were bounced up and down briefly whilst both nipples were getting standing stiffer. I felt another tingling feeling in my pussy as I felt so helpless and vulnerable.

“Niceesszzz..” Hoyle said and licked my left nipple. My body stiffened when I felt his wet and filthy tongue slithering up and down the nice curve of my left breast. My petite body shivered every time the rough yet wet and warm surface of his tongue caressed the tip of my nipple. I wriggled but Igor held me tight.

Whilst his tongue slithered up and down, Hoyle’s hand run down along my flat belly down toward my miniskirt. “Please stoppp… don't do this…” I closed my thighs when his hand reached the hem of my skirt and pulled it upward. Wetness gathered between my thighs when he pulled my skirt even further up.

“Justzzz open your thigh my little one… or I will cut your flat belly open”

I heard he said with disgusting hiss. I opened my thighs slightly and my body jolted up when his filthy finger brushed along the tip of my sensitive my clit. I bit my red lip and tried so hard not to moan. His hand moved back and forth and made my belly trembling in fear as I gasped.

Without saying a word, he finally use his sharp scalpel to cut my miniskirt and threw away its remnant leaving me almost completely naked standing on my stiletto heels. I closed my thighs as tight as I could when his hand once again slid between my inner thighs.

Hoyle pulled his hand and sniffed his wet finger…. “Sweetszzz… very sweetzzz…” he said, and I realized that Igor’s cock had grown thick and stiff whilst the front side of his pants rubbing against my nice round naked ass-cheeks.

Hoyle took a step back and threw away his scalpel, then I saw his hands slowing opening up his medical coat and showed me his filthy crumbled naked skin. His reddish cockhead twitched up and down several times and a filthy cum oozing out of it. I tightened my thighs and shook my head…

“Pleasee don't do this.. no no.. please….” I wriggle as hard as I could but Igor held me so tight and it was impossible for me to move. He grabbed my right thigh and tried to pull it open wide. There was no other way for me to stop him. My feet were frantically kicking and trying to get him away from me.

It was out of his expectation that my left sharp stiletto heel finally hit his shin and made him stuttered backward. Another heel landed on his thigh just about an inch form his cock. He groaned in anger and pointing to the filthy bed in the corner. Igor dragged me there no matter how hard I tried to resist. He threw me on the bed, grabbed my wrists before I could regain my balance, then pinned both on the bed above my head. I tried to pull my wrists, kicking the bed surface wildly and my breasts were juggling up and down. The surface of the bed was dampened and sticky on my back.

“nOoO. Noo!!. Please dontt!!”… I saw Hoyle was coming and getting closer. I clenched my thighs as hard as I could. My pussy quivered lightly anticipating what was going to happen. His face was reddened and his eyes showed glaring anger, whilst his cock was swaying as he walked closer and closer to me.

“Please don't!!.. NOooOOOOoOOOO!!” I desperately tried to pull my left ankle after Hoyle grabbed it, followed my right ankle and pulled both wide….spreading my thighs. Without giving much time, he leaped forward and position himself between my thighs. His hip prevented me to close my thighs.

“I tried to be nicezzz .. but you will pay for what you did, bitchszzz!” he hissed and his hand moved to grab both of my breasts and squeezed tight, whilst he pulled himself up. I folded my legs and dug my stiletto heels on the bed trying to pull myself up. But yet, I couldn't move more when I felt the tip of Hoyle’s cock touched my pussy lips. I gasped and shrieked whilst my feet were kicking the air. I shook my head when his lips slowly sucking my nipple… one after another.. then grinded my nipple between his yellowish teeth.

My petite body squirmed hard under his body when he pushed himself up a little bit more. I moved my hip when his cock was opening up briefly my pussy lips. “Don't don't ,…. Please.. don't… oohh!.. stop.. don't”, I shrieked when one of his hand moved toward his cock and helped it aiming to my tight pussy whilst he used his weight to pin down my waist lessened my struggle. I gasped and arched my body when I felt the tip of his cock at the opening of my pussy.

“AaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAaaaaaKKHhhHH!!” I shut my eyes tight and released long painful scream when Hoyle finally pushed his cock completely inside my tight pussy. He kept on pushing in forcefully regardless how tight my dry pussy which stretched to its possible limits within seconds..without foreplay.. The pain was excruciating and made me shook my head frantically and squirmed hard. Without waiting any longer, he pulled and pushed..ramming and jamming his fat cock in and out. His hand squeezing my breasts and his finger teasing and pinching my rock hard nipples … one after another.

“Ughh…you are so damn tighttzz.. little onesszz..yess.. ughhhh!!...OohhHhh!” I heard his filthy voice. I hated him so much for what he did on me. My body started rocking back and forth. I gripped my palms with both wrists still pinned hard on the bed above my head. Hoyle grunted and I could hear it. His hot breath caressed my skin whenever he kissed and licked my neck. It was so disgusting. No pleasure at all whilst he was fucking me. Only hurt and pain. My pussy gripped his cock tighter whenever I sobbed. My mind scrambled for any pleasant memory that I had in the past. Yet, it was hard to do under Hoyle’s rough fucking movements.

“Open you eyes, bitchz…. Or I will peel it off you when I finished….” He hissed in my ear. “See who is fucking you right now…”…

I opened my eyes, which filled with tears, and saw in blur his disgusting grin on his deformed face. I bit my lower lip harder whenever he slammed his cock really deep inside my tight pussy. It was painful but yet he enjoyed this. My pussy quivered briefly when he added up more speed fucking me faster and faster.

“Please stop it…. Please….” I whimpered when I felt his cock throbbed lightly inside my pussy. He kept on pushing and rocking. His face reddened with beats of sweats on his forehead. Another drip of his sweat dropped on my chin.. running down to my neck.

Few more hard slams and his cock throbbed more. I folded my legs and once again my stiletto heels dug deeper into the dampened dirty matrass of the bed. He pulled and slammed it back as rough as he could, making me gasped and shrieked. The tip of his cock reached the deepest part of my pussy and I felt his body tightened. I shook my head when the image of filthy cum flowing into my womb filled my mind.

I heard him groaned….and I pulled my wrists in my last effort before his cock erupted inside my pussy. It was then in second he unloaded his seed inside me.. I felt warm thick liquid flooding in uncontrollably, and there was nothing for me to stop it. He rocked his body few more times whilst he was emptying himself and made me shrieked every time his cock reached the deepest.

Squirt after squirt… the liquid filled me and some was oozing out from my pussy..running down my asscheek and gathered like a tiny pond on the bed. His hands held my shoulders and squeezed it tight when he unloaded his last cum….
Old 06-12-2013, 05:20 PM   #10
max hunter

max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Great story, I love the theme of alternative film/tv shows stories and zombies / undeads! Ace.
max hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 05:32 PM   #11
Celina

Quote:
Originally Posted by max hunter View Post
Great story, I love the theme of alternative film/tv shows stories and zombies / undeads! Ace.
hi... thank you.. the story will continue shortly
Old 06-12-2013, 06:40 PM   #12
Celina

“Ugh..!”, Hoyle eased himself and pulled his cock from my pussy leaving the mixture of his cum and my liquid oozing out from my pussy and gathered more and more under my asscheeks. My petite body curled on the bed and I sobbed uncontrollably as I felt pussy went sour and painful. My nipples were painfully stiff and hard. Some liquid oozed slightly more. I realized that the world had changed a lot and had plunged in total chaos. I didn't know where these people were coming from in the past. Were they the former resident of this place so called asylum? But why these kind of people? Bad and dangerous. Why? Those questions lingered in my mind and I really didn't know what the answers.

It didn't matter anymore for me, when a strong hand grabbed my left ankle and yanked it open..spreading my thighs wide. I shrieked and gasped as I opened my eyes and saw Igor had taken off all his clothes and climbed up on to the bed. Frantically my heels were kicking the bed pushing myself away from him, but yet I couldn't get further when my back hit the steel bars of the bed headboard. I folded my legs and clenched my thighs as I saw his evil grin.

“Please not any more.. I am begging you.. please…” I started to cry when his strong hand grabbed my right ankle and pulled my petite body. I used my left heel trying to kick his face but he could dodge my move easily. Forcefully he pulled me toward him and made my petite body slid across the bed on my back. “No no.. please.. don't know…” I grabbed the steel bars of the headboard and gripped as tight as I could trying to pull myself away from him. Yet again, my strength was no match of his. Just in a second, I released my grip on the bar and my hands were busily defending my breasts as Igor tried to reach those. My breasts juggled back and forth as we struggled.

“Bitch!”, Igor snapped angrily and grabbed both of wrists and pinned those once again on the bed above my head. I squirmed angrily and clenched my thighs as hard as I could.

“Needszz my help, big Igor?”, I heard Hoyle mocking voice. I knew that he was watching us.

“Bah!”, Igor said and I saw flicker of anger in his eyes. He moved his hand and stroke my cheek forcefully and made my face turned left hard. I felt my cheek skin burning and tasted a slight blood at the corner of my lips. It hit me hard and the world was spinning briefly around me. Igor took this chance to flip over my body and spread my legs.

Before I could regain myself, the tip of his cockhead touched the crack between asscheeks and moved downward toward my wet pussy. I gasped when the tip of his cockhead opened up my pussy lips and he lowered his body as quickly as he could.

“Nnooo..no…AKkhhhh!!!!” I screamed in pain when his fat cock stretched my tight pussy in just a second. Without warning… and it slid in unstoppably. I shook my head and my fingers gripped tight the bed trying to fight against the pain, which was indeed excruciating.

“That's my Igorz…Make this little one screammzz… you like it don't ya?” again I heard Hoyle nasty voices…

Igor started fucking me from behind and pinned my body down with his weight. My feet were kicking the bed. There was nothing that I could do when his cock moved in and out.. in and out in a constant rhythm. The rusty steel bed was cracking noisily as he was fucking me. “Aaaakkhhhh!...Aaakkhh!!...AAaaKhh!!”, I shrieked whenever his fat cock impaled my body and the tip of it reached the deepest part of my pussy. His cock was fatter… much thicker than Hoyle.

I thought he would simply cum inside my pussy, but I was wrong. It was out of my expectation that he pulled his cock out from my pussy. I took the chance to crawl away from him but his strong hand grab my hip and pulled me back…. then put his heavy elbow on my back whilst keeping my legs spread open… pinning my body with his weight on the bed and stop me from moving away from him. I heard him spit… and followed by a sudden dip of his finger into my warm sensitive pussy until it reached really deep before he took it away.

“Please.. “… I whimpered…

I had no idea what he had in his mind until it was too late… I felt the tip of his finger at my ass hole and it pushed in. I clenched my ass but it didn't help much. He kept on pushing his finger in..deeper and deeper regardless my resistance.

“Don't… it’s hurt.!!... Akkh!!” I screamed..

He pulled his finger out and I heard him spit more before he put his cock at the entrance of my ass hole between my ass cheeks. I gasped and tried to wriggle away as hard as I could. It was clear to me to know as what would happen on me next. Judging from the size of his cock, it must be unbearably painful. His cockhead rubbed few times before he used his weight on my left thigh stopping me to wriggle.

I couldn't stop when his fat cock opening up my tight ass and pushing in.

“STOPP!!..STOP!! ITS HURT!!!” I screamed and clenched my teeth. The pain was reall unbearable and all muscles around my ass was gripping tight his cock as tight as it could. I cried and tears were running down my cheeks. He pulled slightly and pushing it back in.. slowly…it got deeper….slowly…deeper again… I cried out and sobbed.. begging him to stop this pain. He wouldn't listen… I heard him grunted..as his cock slid halfway. He pulled it half, then shoved it back it.. Knowing that there was nothing to stop him I tried to spread my legs as wide as I could and eased my struggle. Yet his cock was still too big for my tight ass but the pain was less.

Igor kept on pushing until he released a great relief when his cock buried completely inside my ass. My petite body was sandwitched between his heavy body and the bed. I shut my eyes tight when he lowered his face, put aside my messy shoulder length hair and licked my temple with his wet tongue.. “You like it, don't you, bitch!.. this is for what you did in the car!” he hissed in my ear.

“Please…”I whimpered softly and sobbed uncontrollably. I felt the muscles around my ass were milking his cock whilst it was inside my ass.

“I like to hear your scream, bitch!..your squeals!”… he said and pulled out his cock half way then shoved it back in. “AaaaaaaaAAaaaaaaakKkhH!!!” I screamed in pain and tightened my grip on the bed digging my finger nail into the bed… until my knuckles went white. I shook my head wildly… “SSTOpp It.. Please.. AAAAaaakkh!!” he pulled and pushed it back in again… then started fucking my ass regardless my cries.

Time went slow for me. His cock kept on ravaging my ass. His sweat dropped on my back. My feet were kicking between the empty air and the bed. My petite body was rocked back and forth as rough as it could. He fucked…fucked..fucked… again and again. I felt so exhausted. I felt so painful. I wished that this would end as soon as possible. Yet, he kept on moving enjoying every grip of my tight ass.

Until finally I felt his cock throbbed inside my ass, and his body tightened everytime he slammed his cock really deep inside. It took a few more strokes before he finally exhales followed by series of squirts of his cum deep inside my ass. My petite body felt on the bed. It kept on squirting for a few more seconds until he emptied the last drop.

I felt so exhausted and spent on the bed. Igor pulled his cock and some liquid was oozing out from my ass and gathered as a tiny pond on the bed under my clit. I sobbed.. The world was spinning lightly… I heard the bed was creaking when Igor climbed down from it. I moved my legs but it only made me cringed in pain….

The bed was moving again, creaking softly as if someone else was climbing up taking his turn…. “Please… don't….” I whimpered softly with creaking voices…A cock slid into my pussy.. someone was fucking me from behind again.. I had no strength left to fight. I felt so exhausted and painful… My petite body was once again rocked and the bed started creaking.

The sunbeam had changed its hue…. I saw everything in blur. I didn't know who was fucking me at the moment… I didn't know…I didn't wanna know.. I cringed once more and closed my eyes..

Blackness engulfed my mind…..
Old 06-13-2013, 10:25 PM   #13
Celina

The room was dimly lit as I slowly opened up my eyes… some streaks of dim moonlight through the broken window glasses. Rusty steel bars covered the windows as if those were trying to protect the inside from the danger outside. My petite body slightly shivered when the cool breeze caressed my naked skin and I cringed in pain as sharp pain stinging deep inside my pussy and ass. I shut my eyes tight and curled on the pile of dirty matrasses warming me a bit from the cold floor. I kept on curling my body until the pain was much less and subsided.

Long eerie howl in the distance… sank my spirit and it made me shivered more..

I found that I was alone in a big room different room from the one that they took me earlier. Much smaller with pile of garbage in one corner and papers scattered around everywhere. I was there alone, naked saved for stiletto heels which they did not bother to take off from me. I was about to take off the shoes but yet, broken glasses, rusty metal.. perhaps small nail could stab into my bare feet…

I slowly got up and tried to stand up with my trembling legs on the stilettos whilst fighting the pain, which sometimes still stung deep inside my pussy. There were stuffy and sticky marks on my inner thighs due to dry cum. I took a deep breath, sobbed briefly and try to calm myself. I didn't know what they were doing and I didn't care to know. I just need to find a way to hide from them until morning when it was safe for me to travel out there. I shivered once again when the cool night wind blew through the broken window glass.

My eyes scanned around the room under dim light to see what I could find. There was nothing other that a pile of garbage and paper…. A soft click click sounds of my heels broke the silence as I tried to move as quiet as I could. I couldn't let those bastards knew as they might be sleeping..

It was out of my expectation that I saw a glass and a plate next to the door with something on top of it. I was hesitated to take it but my thirst and hunger were unbearable. I had not taken any since the breakfast with Johnson. I didn't even care if there was any poison in it as it would release me from this nightmare eventually. I crouched next to it, grabbed the foods, and it disappeared in the next minutes….. tasted a bit stinky but better than nothing. I emptied the glass and the cool water helped to refresh my body and made me feel better.

Another thing, which surprised me much was the fact that they didn't even bother to lock the door. Perhaps they thought that I wouldn't be that stupid to simply walk away from this building….

One long eerie howl in the distance and answered with another one…

The corridor outside of the room was dimmer and I saw lines of rooms.. some with closed doors whilst others opened up and allowed reflections of dim moonlight coming out of it. I sighed and got out of the room. The air was warmer, but yet the ambience made goosebumps on my skin. I took the right turned and walked slowly whilst crossing my hands covering my naked breasts and rock stiff nipples which were getting hard due to the cooler air.

Series of soft sharp click click sounds echoes through the empty corridor… I stopped when I heard strange noise, and I saw a black shadow or a mouse rushing from one pile to another.

As I walked along the corridor, the pain inside my pussy was much less, and I could finally walked easily. I kept walking until the end of corridor where there was a big window which covered with steel bars. Most of its glass had gone save for some still hanging on the frame. Small pieces of the glass were scattered everywhere on the floor under it, and cracked softly when my stiletto heels stepped on it.

Through the window I could see the world out there was so quiet and peaceful. Shadows of tall dark buildings… and there was no other light save for moon which was almost full in the sky high above. All which used to be a busy city… had plunged into darkness and no one knew when this would end. If there was really an end……

“Peaceful isn’t it sweety?” Igor’s voice snapped me back to reality. I was about to turn but he quickly grabbed a handful of my hair and pinned hard my naked body on the steel bars of the windows. His cock pressed hard against my back waist and I felt it growing thicker and harder as I struggle to release myself. I closed and clenched my thighs when he moved himself and made his cock rubbing my skin in circular nasty motions…..

“Let me go…” I said and tried to release myself. He kicked my feet wider and those small pieces of glasses scattered noisily kicked aside by my stilettoes. I tried to close my thighs but it was too late. He used his thighs to stop me closing my thighs. Slowly he kissed the back of my neck and made me shivered. My nipples were standing hard and stiff whilst my breasts were pressed against the steel bars…

He lowered his body and slowly the top of his cock rubbed along my back…down through the cracks of my asscheeks and touched my pussy from behind. I shrieked and wriggled away but I couldn't do much more. My pussy shivered lightly when my mind recalled how thick his cock was.

“Please don't….” I whimpered…..

“Don't what, sweetie?.. Don't stop, huh?”, he replied in mocking tones and positioned his cock at the opening of my pussy lips whilst keep on holding a handful of my hand tight. His cockhead rubbed along my pussy lips as I struggled in despair.

Unstoppably, his cockhead slowly opened up my pussy lips then start sliding deeper inside my pussy….stretching warm tender sensitive wall of my pussy to its possible limit. I shut my eyes, gasped and cringed when a shot of sharp pain stung my nerves coming from my pussy. His cock kept on pushing in deeper and deeper slowly as if he wanted to enjoy every moment of my pussy gripping tight his cock.

“Akkkhh!” I screamed when his cockhead finally reached into the deepest. He grunted and brushed of warm air caressed the skin at the back of my neck. He pulled briefly half way and shoved it back it until my toes were barely touched the floor. I gasped and my hand gripped the steel bars tightly fighting against the pain.

“Stop it… stop it.. you hurt me!”, I gasped…..

“You are so… ugh..fucking tight, bitch!”, he hissed in my ear whilst he pulled his cock and slamming it back in within seconds.

It was then he started fucking me from behind regardless my scream and pleas for him to stop. Rough movements.. rough slams…tears are running down my cheeks. I heard another long eerie in the distance as if it was answering my scream. He was grunting and breathing heavily… slamming his cock in and out… The inner part of my pussy was quivering more and more obvious. I couldn't believe that my body was betraying my sanity. Every harder slams of his cock brought me closer to my own peak…

I gasped and my hand gripped the bars tighter. My pussy was quivering harder and the muscles around the inner part of it squeezing gently his cock. The tension was getting higher and higher for every second. I bit my lower lips when I was really close….and…. OooHhhh!!.. my hand gripped tighter until my knuckles white. I felt no more pain. My pussy was quivering uncontrollably and blood was rushing through my vein. I gasped more for fresh air.

My peak last just for few seconds and the feeling subsided so quick and fast. Igor was grunting harder and his voices was deeper. His movement became more frantic and faster. I could feel his cock was throbbing inside and there was a long pause whenever his cock got really deep. I knew that he was close and almost cummed once again inside my pussy.

It was then my eyes caught a glint of sharp long piece of glass hanging on the glass frame of the wall on my left side. Igor kept on pumping and when I felt his body when rigid… I grabbed the glass piece with my left hand. It cut through my palm skin but yet I determined myself.

Deep inside my pussy I felt Igor’s warm liquid start squirting…one after another…filling my womb with his filthy cum one more time… and I took this chance to swing my left hand backward and stabbed his left high with the glass as hard as I could and crack the glass piece leaving some inside his flesh.

He roared and stepped back…pulled his cock from my pussy as he moved. I turned and saw his hands were holding his left thighs… His cock was twitching briefly before it less stiff. I quickly slid along the wall moving away from him. His cum was oozing out of my pussy.. dripping and running down my inner thighs….

“BITCH!”, he roared and moved quickly to grab me. I heard another steps approaching us. I turned and see Hoyle with his filthy lab coat flapping in the air. I could dodge Igor as he moved slower because of his wound, but yet I didn't think I could handle both of them at the same time. I took my chance to pass both of them but I was too late. Hoyle grabbed my hair and pulled me back. He pinned me on the wall and I saw Igor approaching with his hand on the air forming a fist.

I shut my eyes, but then I heard Igor’s eerie scream. I opened my eyes and saw a big black shadow attacked him. Hoyle turned himself in panic and released me. I saw another shadow jumped toward him and both hit the wood door behind and disappeared in the other room.

Everything moved in seconds. It was fast and my eyes opened wide in horror. At glance I saw Igor was struggling against the black shadow. Another shadow came in followed by another one. My instinct told me that I had to get out of this as fast as I could before it was too late for me. My feeling told me that those shadows were no other than those dangerous creatures, hungry mutants used to be humans before the outbreak.

I took quick steps but was not careful enough to see a shallow step under dim light in such chaos situation. My body tumbled forward and hit the piles of boxes, and its content felt covering me up. I still heard a deadly scream before my head hit something hard. My world was spinning fast…….
Old 06-24-2013, 10:55 PM   #14
Celina

The first thing I saw when I opened up my eyes was a blur image of a tall window then a broken ceiling fan though a small creak as if I was covered with various paper boxes. I closed my eyes and sighed. I heard nothing outside only series of cheerful chirping sounds of birds. I opened up my eyes and my hands put aside various paper boxes which covered my naked body. Igor’s cum had dried up on my thighs. The sun was high and its beam lightened up the room. The deafening silence engulfed the Northenwood Asylum, there was no other sound than a whistling sound of wind blowing through hollow alley.

I tried to get up but my head was spinning lightly. My petite body felt once again on the pile of those paper boxes. The blood had dried up on my forehead and it must have been bruised. It took some more minutes before I could gain myself. My surrounding was completely empty and hollow. No signs of Hoyle and Igor.. not even a shadow of those dangerous creatures. I saw splashes of blood on the floor and as I walked away, I saw the remnants of Hoyle’s carcass. It made me turned around and leaned against the wall, puking uncontrollably. Regardless what he did on me, I felt pity on him. I kept on moving but yet I saw no sign of Igor. Only mess of blood marks everywhere and one of creature carcass lying cold in the corner. I didn't bother to get close. I just wanted to get away from this place as far as I could…

Yet, where should I go? Soft click click of my stilettoes echoed through the empty alley as I walked from the third floor to the second floor. I looked around to find any piece of left cloth to cover my naked body but I only saw dirty remnants and no more. I kept on walking toward the first floor and was about to walk out of the building when my ear heard a faint sobbing sound. It was.. I stood still and listened. The sounds… like it was coming from a little girl… a little girl in a place like this? Is this a trap? The memory of finding the little puppy, which led me toward this place, urged me to just simply walk away. Yet, this was not a puppy. This could be a girl, a human.. My eyes scanned around but yet I saw nothing. The sound remained echoed faintly.

Whilst I was looking for the direction where the sound was coming, I saw a remnant of denim skirt lying on the floor with a dirty piece of denim jacket. I took those clothes and felt much better. The denim and the jacket were slightly smaller and those wrapped my skin tight as if they were forming my second skin.

Slowly I walked toward the sound whilst I kept on watching around alerting myself for any possible danger that could happen on me. I walked passing the empty hallway until the sound became more and more obvious. I kept on walking toward that direction until I was sure that the sound was coming from one of the room. I leaned against the wall and waited for a while before I took a peek.

“Ohh!!” I gasped to see that there was indeed a teenger. She looked so cute and poor. I saw she was kneeling next to the cold body of a young man. It looked like he was her boyfriend. My heart was beating hard to see this. Was this a dream? Was this real? I shut my eyes, took a deep breath, shook my head, then took another peek. She was still there and now she was looking at me with her watery eyes and recoiled.. folded her legs in front of her and held her knees with her hands.

I couldn't stop myself. She needed someone and definitely needed me…

“Hey…” I said softly, showed myself and stepped into the room. She shifted backward in fear.

“Please don't be afraid.. you will be ok.. I am here”, I stepped closer to her. I took a glance at her boyfriend’s body, closed my eyes and turned my head. It was so gruesome and gore view and I couldn't see more.

I stopped a couple steps away from her and opened up my arms. She stood up, run toward me, hugged me tightly and sobbed again uncontrollably. I hugged her tight in my arm, softly patted her back and shushed softly to calm her down. It took a couple minutes before she could get hold of herself. I eased my hug and said .. “Please don't be afraid. I am Catherine and you can just call me Cathy…”

She looked so poor and her eyes were filled with tears and some run down her cheeks leaving obvious marks. “I am Emily” she said briefly.

“And he was…” my words were hanging in the thin air.

“We were so unlucky.. “ she started her story. Both of them were lovers coming from the outskirt about twenty miles from the city. At the beginning there were ten of them. The infestation was getting worse and drove them out. It was unlucky that some creatures were following their trail and attacked them the night before. She handed me a bag which she claimed to be the unfinished works of her boyfriend who was one of remaining researchers. She ended her story and sobbed whenever she told her story about her boyfriend.

“It’s ok, Emily.. It’s ok..” I said and gave her a nice hug to comfort her. “We need to get out of here. This place is not safe anymore”, I said and she nodded.

Without waiting too much longer, we grabbed things, which we could take and walked out of the building. I knew that I needed to go back to Johnson. He was the only one, whom I could trust dearly, and I believed that he could protect both of us.

The sun was going to set in the west in the next few more hours. Walking through deserted places in such a distance was not an option. The only thing, which I could think of, was to drive Igor’s car back to Johnson’s place. We threw the stuffs on the passenger back seat and got into the car. I checked the fuel as put in the ignition key and smiled at Emily. She looked much better than before.

The west sky was in orange hue as I stopped in front of Johnson’s place. I saw him opened the door and smiled at me. Quickly I opened up the car door and run toward him as he walked out of the house greeting us…. I kissed his lips and hugged him as tight as I could and telling him how sorry I was to make him worry too much about me.

“Don't do that again, Cathy..” he whispered in my ear and I simply nodded, and leaned against his shoulder. For a couple of minutes, I completely forgot about Emily, until I finally released my hugs on Johnson and walked by his side greeting Emily, who was watching us. I could see an awkward smile on her face. Perhaps the memory of her boyfriend filled her poor memory.

“Johnson, here is Emily.. and Emily, here is Johnson” I said briefly as my mind couldn't find any proper word to introduce Johnson..as what? Lover? Husband? Boyfriend?.. sighed.. I just wished that Emily didn't ask any question about it.

The introduction was brief and we took the stuff from the passenger seat and walked into Johnson’s home, our shelter.

“Feel yourself at home” Johnson said and tossed the bag in the corner. I smiled and nodded at Emily.

“You are so stinky, honey… definitely need a bath…” Johnson whispered in my ear and kissed lightly next to my ear. This created goosebumps on my skin and made me feel so shy when I noticed that Emily was still looking at both of us and smiled. I hit his chest lightly for saying such words.

“I need to clean up myself, Emily… there are some foods in the kitchen if you are hungry, and you can prepare it yourself, ok?” I walked toward the bathroom followed by Johnson.

The clean warm water felt so nice on my skin as I stepped naked into the shower. My hands slowly brushed over my face, my neck, my shoulder and kept on moving downward. I closed my eyes and felt so refreshed and relieved.

“Need hands to clean you up, honey?...” I was shocked when I heard a strange voice. I opened up my eyes and turned and saw Johnson stepped naked into the shower. I saw his big grin being so proud being able to tease me with his deep low voice.

“Don't you dare to do that again or….” I said and patted his muscular chest with my palms.

“Or what?...” he said and caught my wrists. He stepped further into the shower and lowered his face. Water kept on splashing on our body as we kissed deeply under the shower. My heart was beating hard and my nipples were getting so stiff grinding against his chest. I felt his cock was getting stiffer..rubbing against my flat belly. I let him kissing my lips and released his grip on my wrists. His hands then slithered freely along my curves whilst my hands were rubbing his hand toward his asscheeks and squeezed it lightly.

It took some time before we finally took some distance between us. I looked into his eyes and he looked so handsome with his short wet military hairstyle. I bit my lower lip as I knew that he was looking at me. I could see that his eyes were looking at my breasts…. admiring for some time at my rock hard nipples. I could feel my pussy was tingling lightly. I saw his cock was twitching lightly, and moved my left hand to rounded his shaft with my fingers. His cock felt so warm.. and yet it was getting stiffer and stiffer.. second by second.

My thumb rubbed the tip of his cockhead and I heard his soft grunt. I smiled to see his natural reaction. My hand then started stroking his cock slowly… moving up and down… feeling how it grow thicker and stiffer. I bit my lower lip when Johnson slid his fingers between my inner thighs… my petite body slightly jolted up and I clenched my thighs as the tip of his finger opened slightly my pussy lips.

“Ohh!...” I closed my eyes and moaned when the tip of his finger slid slightly deeper. My hand squeezed his cock tighter in response. He lowered his body and his tongue licked and circling my left rock hard nipple followed with the right one…sending million of tingling feeling throughout my body when his finger dipped deeper. I clenched tighter and squirmed. His mouth kept on teasing my nipples..one after another..whilst his teeth grinding lightly… and made me moaned unstoppably.

“Yess… yess.. OhhhHH!!!”, I moaned when his finger flickered lightly deep inside my pussy.

The water kept on pouring endlessly on our body. I felt so good and sexy and I followed his movements when he pulled himself from me and turned around my body making me facing the wall. I put my hands on the wall above my head, slightly spread my legs and arched my body a bit. I turned my head and saw him took one step closer and felt his hand rubbed my back down toward my asscheeks. My face turned back facing the wall when I felt the tip of his cockhead rubbed along my pussy lips moving along the crack. I waited and my nipples are getting painfully stiff.

It took a few more rubs before I felt his hard cockhead opening my pussy lips… parting slowly and it moved deeper.. slowly moved deeper.. stretching my pussy up to its possible limits.. filling me up slowly. I gasped and moved one of my hand toward my left breast, teased and pinched my left nipple. I moaned once again and closed my eyes, when his cock completely filled my pussy..reaching really deep inside. I heard him grunting with heavy deep tones…

Slowly he pulled his cock and started fucking my pussy from behind. Every stroke of his cock, every slam that he made… every time the tip of his cockhead touched the most sensitive spot inside my pussy.. sending me closer and closer toward my peak. I shut my eyes and gasped as I pinched my nipple harder… then grinded it with my palm. I felt him pulled then pushed it back in again..so passionately.. I moaned when his hand reached my breasts from behind and started pinched my hard nipples whilst his cock kept on fucking my pussy.

Water kept on pouring on our body when he leaned forward and kissed my neck and nibbled my earlobe. I was really close to my peak every time the tip of his cock teased the deepest and the most sensitive part of my pussy. Teased again and again. Until…..

“OoooooOOhhhhhhHHH!!” I squirmed hard and felt the inner part of my pussy quivered lightly. The blood was rushing through my vein and my heart was beating harder. Yes…the first wave hit me.. then the second one followed after few strokes. I gasped when I felt that his cock was throbbing deep inside. I heard him grunting and sucked my earlobe. His cock was throbbing once again and then I felt warm liquid filling my pussy and womb.. squirt after squirt he emptied himself deep inside me whilst his hands squeezing my breasts and his fingers pinching my nipples.

The last wave hit me just before his cock squirted last drop of his cum. I gasped when he kissed my neck and pulled his cock out of my pussy, then turned my body around facing him. I was still trying to catch up my breath when I saw his smile. My nipples were still as hard as rock pointing forward. I closed my eyes and felt soft tingling inside my pussy when he leaned forward and kissed my neck. I felt so relief and satisfied.

We helped each other cleaned up our bodies then finished it off…

“Emily?..” I called her since I didn't see any of her shadow as I stepped out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my body. Johnson followed me from behind.

“Anything is wrong?” he asked and kissed my neck.

“I just don't see Emily”, I said briefly. The sun was almost set in the horizon with perfect orange hue.

“Emily.. where are you?” I said and I heard my voice echoied in the house. Worriedness filled my mind as I still didn't see her or getting any reply. I saw Johnson started closing all windows and barring those with steel bars. Through the corner of my eyes I saw the front door was slightly open.

“Damn!!” I run toward the door and peeked outside briefly. Still I could not see her at all. Darkness started engulfing the area.

“Emily!!” I shout once and yet I could only hear wind blew answering my call, followed with a faint howl in a far distance, which made me shivered in fear. I quickly closed the door and locked it.

“You are looking for me, Cathy?”… I startled and shrieked as I heard Emily’s voice from behind me…as if she was coming out of now where.

I turned around and said.. “Where have you been? You scare me! Don't do that again, ok?”.. and I saw she smiled and nodded. “You can clean up yourself and I will prepare dinner for all of us” I said and walked passing her as I saw Johnson’s steps were getting closer.

“Cathy, I have prepared dinner”, Emily said briefly and looked at me with her beautiful eyes.

“Wow… thank you, Emily” I walked closer to her and hugged her briefly. “Lets have dinner soon after you clean up yourself, ok?” and she briefly nodded…
Old 08-14-2013, 05:23 AM   #15
Celina

In the next half an hour all of us sat around the table and enjoyed the dinner. I learned from our conversation with her that she was a young nurse and came from a city about 15 miles away from the city where we stayed. The conditions over there were more or less the same. Everywhere you turned, there was only chaos. Nothing else. Emily told us that there were 10 survivors left in that city.

“…and who are they? Do you know where they are now?” I asked whilst I finished up my dinner. Emily just shook her head and stared her food with blank eyes. She looked so sad and my question must have reminded her of her boyfriend.

Johnson was about to ask a question, but I touched his hand and told him to wait.

“It’s ok, Emily. Now you have us here”, I said gently to her and touched her hand giving her comfort that she needed. I noticed that her face turned back to life. She must have endured such a horror and I pitied her much.

The darkness had covered the whole city when we finished up dinner. Howling sound of the wind mixed with an eerie howl in a far distance was the only sound that we could hear. We were sitting together in the dim living room lightened up only with one candle in the corner. I sat next to Johnson whilst Emily took a seat in front of us.

“Hey, let me take a look at the documents that you gave..” I suddenly remembered about the bag that she gave me earlier. I was about to stand up to take the bag, but yet I felt my head was spinning lightly. I felt back on the couch.

“Are you ok, hun?” Johnson asked. I nodded briefly and smiled at him. Yet, the spinning was getting worse, I saw Emily stood up and walk toward the corner and took the bag. I closed my eyes and shook my head, wondering what happened on me. Was I too tired? Was I got infected? I heard Johnson’s voice but I felt as if he was talking in a far distance.

The last image that I saw was the papers that Emily handed to me. My hands flipped one after another yet I saw a only blank papers. What happened? I shook my head as if I was trying to get rid of this dizziness. Yet it only got worse, second by second until I couldn't stand it anymore. I closed my eyes and gave in.. slowly drifted and loosing my consciousness…..

“Ugh….” I moaned softly as I opened up my eyes. I saw image of ceiling in blur. I took a deep sigh and tried to get my consciousness back. I realized that I was lying on a bed.. but where? and I couldn't move my hands, I couldn't move my ankles as if something was holding each of them. After a few more seconds, I finally peered and gasped when I noticed that each of my wrists were securely tied with long piece of clothe to the corner of the bed. I raised my head and saw the same happened on my ankles, which were securely tied to the far corners of the bed.

I was still wearing my dress but i recalled that I didn't wear any bra or panties. Only flimsy low cut black dress, which hem was rested above the mid of my thighs. The skirt was barely covered my thighs as my legs were spread and tied securely to the corner of the bed. Cool breeze brushed my pussy lips and made me slightly shivered and my nipples were standing stiff poking through the flimsy fabric of my dress.

Was Johnson playing game with me? But where was he?... I squirmed when moist gathered between my inner thighs. I listened but yet there was silence… but waited…I listened more carefully and heard Emily was chuckling. I heard muffled scream. My heart was beating hard. Something was definitely not right. I recalled the plain paper that Emily handed to me. I tried to recall every last memory. How could she be so happy? I heard another deep voice of male, definitely not Johnson. Where was he?

I desperately pulled my ankles and wrists but yet I could only move about an inch and no more. Another muffled scream and followed with Emily chuckling happily. What was the meaning of this madness?

The room door was creaking open….

“Well well well.. the princess has awaken..” My eyes opened up wide staring the stranger. He was not Johnson. He was not Igor. Who was he? He was tall and huge with his muscular body. I saw some tattoos on his right muscular arm. I squirmed and pulled wildly my hands and ankles.

“Who are you? Who are you? Johnson! Help!” I screamed.

“Your prince is busy, princess… but you have me”, he said and walked toward the bed closer to me. I tried get away from him but those pieces of cloth prevented me to move further. My struggle only made my dress worse.. as the hem of it rode up even more…almost exposing my naked pussy.

“Get away..! Get away!.. Asshole!.. GET AWAY!” I screamed when his filthy hands rubbed the front part of my low cut dress. I could feel the pressure and my nipples were getting stiffer in response. I squirmed and tried desperately.. but yet there was nothing I could do to stop his fingers from entering beneath my dress and rubbed my rock stiff nipples. I gasped when he squeezed my breasts then pinched my nipples between his thumb and point finger. My petite body jolted up but I tried not to scream or moan. Moist was gathering more between my thighs.

I saw his evil grin when he eased his pinch… “Asshole!.. Release me!” I shouted when he moved his hand from my left breast toward my right breast and did the same. I squirmed when my right nipple were pinched and grinded between his fingers. He was one of the ugliest strangers from my darkest nightmare. Some scars zig-zaged on his face and wet wound on his right cheek. I spat on his face for what he did but he took it lightly as if nothing happened.

“No No.. don't you dare.. No!!” I cursed when he moved his hand along my belly toward my pussy. I tried to clench my thighs but those damn cloth pieces pulled my ankles toward the corners of the bed and kept my inner thighs spread slightly no matter what I did. His finger unstoppably run up and down along my pussy lips and made my petite body squirmed hard. I gasped for more fresh air. He enjoyed his time teasing my clits until moist gathered up more and more between my inner thighs.

My face blushed when I saw him stood and quickly removed his clothes…one after another until he was standing naked next to my bed. His cock twitched once before he used his right hand to stroke it lightly and made it harder. I saw the tip of his pee hole glistened under the dim light.

“Ohh! No no..!.. Please don't!” I squirmed desperately pulling my wrists and ankles and tried to release those from the cloth pieces, which securely tied them. I saw him slowly climbed up on to the bed. His hand moved and grabbed the low cut of my dress and yanked it opened, tearing my dress into pieces and exposing my naked breasts with their stiff hard nipples. He grabbed my left breast and licked its hard nipple. I squirmed in disgust but nothing that I could do to stop his tongue circling my breast areola… followed with naughty grind on my sensitive nipples using his teeth.

I heard the door opened and I saw Emily walked in followed with another man carrying Johnson, who was in a bad shape. He must have been beaten up badly. His eyes were swollen and hardly opened. Bruise on his face, chest and arms. But the one surprised me most was the person who carried Johnson in. I recognized the face. I would never forget about him. I saw a piece of cloth around his left thigh and it was dampened with dark colour of his dried blood. He threw Johnson’s body on the chair in the corner of the room and pulled Johnson’s head backward forcing him to see what they would do on me.

“Dimitri likes you, Cathy”, I heard Emily said softly and an evil grin showed up on her face. Dimitri lowered his face toward my right breast and started teasing my nipple the same way he did with my left nipple.

“Emily!.. stop this!.. Please!” I screamed and begged her to stop.

“Stop? You said?” She sneered at me. “I am not Emily, my name is Natasha. Igor and Dimitri are my cousins…” she walked toward the bedside and grabbed a handful of my hair. I saw her eyes.. those were completely different from when I found her sobbing in the asylum. Those looks were hardened and tough.. cold.. and lifeless. I squirmed when I felt that Dimitri was positioning himself between my thighs. He yanked and tore completely my dress exposing completely my naked body. Through the corner of my eyes, I saw Igor saying something in Johnson’s ear. I couldn't hear clearly but I could sense a pity in Johnson’s eyes.

“Thank you for giving us sanctuary, my dear Cathy” Natasha said…

“Emily please stop this.. don't do this to me.. please..” I begged her but yet she just looked at Dimitri and nodded. I gasped when I felt the tip of Dimitri’s cock rubbing along my pussy lips and my petite body jolted up when it opened up slightly. I tightened my firsts when he lowered his body and I felt his cock was slowly sliding into my pussy and stretching it up to its possible limits.

I cried when it got half way in. Natasha laughed at me and walked toward Johnson.

Ignoring my pain, Dimitri pushed in his cock as hard as he could. I felt sharp pain hit my nerves coming from my pussy making all muscles around my body tightened up uncontrollably. “NoooOOOOO!!. Pleaseeeeeee!!” I screamed and begging Dimitri to stop but yet he started rocking my body roughly.

Time passed very slow.. every slam of his cock reached the deepest part inside my pussy. Again and again.

“Yes, bro.. fuck her.. fuck her hard..” I heard Igor’s voice. I turned my face as I knew that they forced Johnson to look at me being fucked mercilessly by Dimitri. The sounds of creaking bed filled the air as Dimitri rocked my body hard. My pussy lips were gripping his cock tight and I gasped every time his cock reached the deepest.

“Look at him.. Look at Johnson.. and see how he enjoys this as well”, Natasha grabbed a handful of my hair and forced me facing Johnson. I felt so ashamed and bit my lower lip trying not to shriek when Dimitri bit my left nipple hard. Tears were running down my cheek.

“Ugghhh!” I closed my eyes and gasped when once again Dimitri’s cock head touched the back end of my pussy wall. I felt it throbbed..softly but I could feel it… My petite body shuddered when it throbbed once again……

“Tell us how you want him to fuck you and cum inside you, Cathy” Natasha whispered in my ear… “Tell us..otherwise, I will tell Igor to slice your Johnson’s neck..” Once again I felt Dimitri pulled his cock and slammed it back it. I opened my eyes and saw a glint of sharp knife in Igor’s hand with its edge on Johnson’s neck.

“Please fuck me… “ I said softly almost unheard…

“Louder, Cathy…” Natasha whispered again and I heard Dimitri was grunting heavily.

“Please fuck me…. Please cum inside me… oooOOOhhhH!!...” I said louder and moaned uncontrollably…and at the same time, I felt Dimitri’s cock jammed as deep as it could and started squirting. The inner part of my pussy quivered uncontrollably squeezing Dimitri’s cock inside as he unloaded his filthy sperms straight into my womb. My petite body tightened and I pulled all my wrists and ankles until the cloth piece scratched my skin. Another squirt and.. followed by another one… Nothing that I could do until Dimitri was completely finishing off.

Natasha released her grab on my hair and I turned my face away from Johnson. My face became warmed and blushed. I softly shrieked when Dimitri pulled his cock from my pussy.. leaving temporary emptiness followed by liquid oozing out from my pussy down along my skin and gathered like a small pond under my ass and dampened the bed cover. Dimitri squeezed my breasts before he pulled himself from my body…..

I closed my eyes and was still lying there naked and wasted.. tied up spread eagled on the bed. I could hear them talking with a foreign language which I could barely understood.

I heard them laugh….
Old 08-16-2013, 09:53 PM   #16
Celina

The liquid was still oozing out of my pussy when Natasha released the cloth which tied up my wrists. I saw reddish marks around my wrists before Dimitri helped her to grab my hands and pinned those securely on the bed. She then untied my ankles and Dimitri pulled me off the bed forcing me to stand up. My petite body shivered when another drop of liquid running down my thighs toward my knees.

“She is beautiful, isn’t she?” Natasha said and sneered toward Johnson as Dimitri securely tied up my hands behind my back. I tried to struggle but my strength was not match of his. I saw Johnson’s face was badly beatened, bruises and streaks of blood. I turned my face and bit my lower lip, when Dimitri rubbed my breasts and pinched my left nipple. His hot breath was brushing the back of my neck and his wet cockhead rubbing my ass-cheeks. I couldn't stop his hand rubbing and slithering around my naked body save for the remnants of my dress.

“Bro, I wanna fuck her ass hard for what.. this bitch did on me… “ Igor said with breaking voice, which made me shivered in fear. I saw his ugly face sneered at me. Natasha walked behind Johnson and secured his hands behind his back with a handcuff before she got closer to me and sliced away completely the remnants of my dress, leaving me completely naked. My nipples were protruding hard and stiff as I struggled to release myself.

Dimitri dragged me toward the table in the room and with one blow he emptied the surface.. and pushed me toward the table and forced me to bend over. I closed my thighs and tried to kick him away but he could easily dodge my moves. I tried to turn my head and saw through the corner of my eyes that Igor was taking off his pants and let it fall on the floor. His cock was standing stiff and hard as his right hand strokes faster and faster. I struggled as hard as could but both Dimitri and Natasha pinned my body. My feet kept on trying to fence off Igor but nothing could stop him from pushing his body between my thighs and forcing them to spread wide.

I clenched my teeth and squirmed. My petite body shivered when I felt the tip of his cockhead rubbing the crack between my asscheeks. I heard him spat out and before I knew what would happen next, Igor forcefully and mercilessly pushed his fat thick…..

“AAaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAkkkkHHhhHH!!” I released a long agonizing scream when his cock split open my tight ass. My hands clenched as hard as I could as if I tried to bury my nails on my palm. He pushed again and I shook my head left and right crying out trying to fight against the pain. Tears were running down my cheek when his cock get about an inch deeper.

“SttopP!!.. PLeasee!! I am ..AAaakhh!!. Begging you..!!”….

But nothing could stop his thick fat cock from entering my body deeper and deeper, until it completely impaled me. He pushed until his cock could get any deeper. All muscles around my ass tightened and tightly grip his cock.. then squeezing it uncontrollably when those muscles contracting. He pulled a bit then roughly pushing his cock back it…It was so forceful that my body jolted forward and my clits roughly grinded the edge of the table at the same time…

“Stop!.. its really hurt!” I whimpered but I could only hear his grunt when he started fucking my tight ass. The pain was so unbearable when he was pumping and fucking as rough as he could. My petite body jolted back and forth and my clits were painfully rubbed the edge whilst the tips of my sensitive nipples were rubbing the surface of the table. I could only whimpered and cried and could do nothing to stop his unleashing his lust and anger on me.

I lost counts of how many he was fucking me…it was then after few more rough fucks, he grabbed a handful of my hand and pulled back forcing my body to arch and bend. “This for what you done to me, bitch” I heard him hissed beside my ear when he slammed his cock as hard as he could and made me shrieked in pain.

He pulled his cock and continued whisper…“this is for stabbing my thigh with those piece of glass shit…” and once again slammed his cock back into my ass, and really made me screamed in pain… I felt his cock started throbbing..

“and.. this is not the end.. bitch.. fuck!” he grunted and tightened his grip on my hair and pulled back as hard as he could. I felt his body tightened followed by series of squirts….thick liquid started flooding in.. filling my ass with his filthy cum.. His tongue licked along my earlobe and made me shivered… Squirt after squirt…before he finally pulled his cock out of my ass with a soft popping sound, and released his grip on my hair.

I was lying there sobbing uncontrollably.. It was painful for me to move my thighs and liquid was oozing out running down my thighs….

But it was not the end.. Dimitri moved in between my thighs and took his chance. I shook my head and cried out… cried out begging him not to do it to me. I cried as hard as I could when he pushed his cock inside my painful ass. He completely ignored my cries and started fucking as hard and as rough as his brother. I wished that they would just kill me….

Once again, my body was rocked back and forth. I couldn't take it any more.. I couldn't.. I heard him grunting and his hot breath brushing my back skin… slam after slam… until finally his cock throbbed deep inside and emptied his cum….

I was completely wasted when Dimitri finally finished and pulled his cock off my ass. I was lying there and barely could move even after Natasha released my hands from the cloth pieces, which bound my wrists. I could barely stand up when Dimitri pulled me off the table.

My body felt on the floor and I shrieked when a sharp excruciating pain hit my nerves coming from my ass……..
Old 08-18-2013, 08:32 PM   #17
Celina

I gasped when cold water was poured on my naked body and completely soaked my hair. The cold water made my shivered but I even shivered more when I saw Dimitri was standing in front of me with several streaks of sunbeam through the cracks on the wooden bars installed on the window behind him. His fat towering body looked like an executioner. I heard him laughed when he saw me cringed in pain as I shifted my body away from him.

“Stand up, bitch!” he pulled me off the floor, dragged me toward the shower cubicle and pushed me hard against the wall. I knew exactly what he wanted when I felt the tip of his cock rubbed against my back. I tried to push myself away from the wall, but his hand pushed my back and made leaned against the wall with my nipples rubbing the surface roughly. His cock was getting stiffer and harder as he kept me from wriggling away.

“Please don't..” I whimpered and felt a stung of pain coming from my pussy. I tried to clench my thighs, but he pushed his thighs in between. It was less than a minute, I felt his fat cockhead opened up my pussy lips and started getting deeper. I screamed and my nails scratching the wall trying to fight against the excruciating pain in my pussy as his cock moved deeper and deeper. There was nothing for me to stop him fucking me again, and I only heard his heavy grunt every time he pulled his cock and slammed it back in within a second. He kept on pumping and fucking my pussy whilst pinning my petite body against the wall.

“StoPpp!!.. AaakkkHH!!!...Nooo.!.. Stop!!” I screamed but yet he ignored my pleas. He was slamming very hard and pushing really deep until I barely standing tip-toed. I gasped whenever the tip of his cock reached the deepest part inside my pussy. Time passed very slow… so slow.. I wished that this madness would end but yet every rough fuck brought me back to reality that it had not yet ended.

Few more fucking moves, and I felt his body tightened and he used all of his weighted and strength to pin my body against the wall. He was pushing so hard as if he wanted to force his cock even deeper inside my pussy. It was then his cock erupted inside and I felt a shoot of thick warm liquid deep inside my pussy, filling up my womb. He pulled and pushed several times until he completely emptied himself inside me. Squirt after squirt until the last drop.

“Fuck!.. you are so damn hot, bitch!” he cursed and pulled his cock out of my pussy. My petite body felt on the floor and the thick liquid of his cum started oozing out between my pussy lips… dripping and gathering on the floor.

“Clean yourself … join us for breakfast…. Don't forget to dress up… with clothes Natasha picked up for you… Do it good and later… I may reward you with a good fuck again..” he laughed and rubbed the tip of his cockhead on my hair before he stepped out of the shower cubicle and walked out of the bathroom door.

I slowly stood up and started to clean up my body…The warm water felt so relieving and I stood silently for a couple of seconds under the shower as the water washed away all filthy cum on my hair and between my inner thighs. I started to sob as my hand wiped my pussy lips again and again as if I wanted to clean up myself as clean as possible.

I finished up and stepped out of the shower cubicle, dried up my hair and tidied up in a nice ponytail. I saw a pile of clothes and sighed when I knew what kind of dress that they had prepared for me. It was one piece of low cut cotton dress and a pair of strappy 4” spiky heels. Nothing more. I could see neither panties nor any bra.

The dress wrapped my petite body tightly as if it was my second skin, and the heels accentuated my shaped. My pulled the hem of the dress but yet it rested high and barely covered my thighs. I looked at my own reflection on the broken mirror and noticed how low the front cut of the dress and how short the hem rested on my thighs. I shook my head and slowly walked toward the door.

To my surprise, I found that the hallway was empty. I softly stepped out of the bathroom and yet I could only hear their faint voices…laughing and chit-chating. I could hardly hear what they were talking about. I was about to look for Johnson but yet I couldn't risk myself, so I decided to head toward the back door. I moved as quiet as I could save for echoes of soft click click sounds of my heels. I was lucky that the backdoor was unlocked and I didn't waste my time to sneak out and run toward the nearby building. I just reached the corner when I heard that the door was kicked opened. With my back against the wall, I peeped and saw Dmitri was rushing out.
I saw him searching around for some time, then cursed as he couldn't find me. I closed my eyes and took a deep breathe of relieved when he rushed back into the house. The sun was shining high and surrounding me was completely deserted. It was noon time.

“Cathy!... Hey.. Bitch!”… Dimitri’s voice brought me back. I peeped in the distance and gasped when I saw three of them out and dragged Johnson like a ragged doll. They threw his body in the middle of the road on top of hot asphalt in the noontime. Johnson was really in a bad shape with a lot of blood covered his body and faces. I knew that they would have thrown their anger on him before they dragged him out.

“Come on Bitch!.. I know that you are still around!..”

I gasped when Igor stepped on Johnson’s chest, and saw him writhing in pain, then coughed out blood. I leaned against the wall and felt my body shivered in fear. My tears started running down my cheeks. I had no heart to see them torturing him.

BANG!..

A gun shot echoed and almost made me fainted. An image of them shot Johnson dead flashed into my mind. I crouched and sobbed.

“Cathy, we don't have much time. I will count three.. and if you don't show up.. I will shot his head” I heard Natasha said. I really hated that bitch, but yet I relieved that they hadn’t shot Johnson yet.

“One…..”

My body went rigid as I was considering all possibilities…

“Two..”

Flashed of memories that I spent together with Johnson filled my memory.

“Very well then…..” Natasha said…

“Wait…wait…!” I stood up, stepped out from the shadow of the building and the showed myself. “Please don't shoot him”.. I shouted..

I looked at Johnson and saw him shook his head. His lips moved and told me that I should have just gone away, but I shook my head.

“Come here you naughty bitch!” Dimitri said and I saw big evil on his face. I walked toward them with trembling knees. Heels were clicking softly on the hot asphalt.. and my nipples were getting stiffer as their sensitive tips rubbed against the tight cotton which started dampened. I felt my pussy tingled lightly in anticipating of what would happen on me next.

I was just a couple meters away when I saw Natasha sneered at me then pointed her gun toward Johnson’s head and fired it out.

The sound of gunshot made me startled and stuttered backward a couple of steps and looked at the scene in disbelief. My heart sunk. “NOooOOOO!!!”… I cried out and felt on my knees as I saw Johnson’s body was lying there with river of blood coming from his temple. His stares were empty and cold. I shook my head…cried and sobbed uncontrollably as I heard Natasha laughed gaily.

Dimitri walked closer to me and he was just a couple of steps away when Natasha shrieked in fearsome voice. I saw her body was stuttered then felt on the hard gravel as if she was hit by invincible force. Dimitri stepped back from me. Both him and Igor looked around trying to find out what had happened. I saw Natasha was lying there with her eyes opened and didn't move. I looked around and yet I also didn't see anything…. just a pile of garbage swept by sudden gust.

“Show yourself!” I heard Dimitri shout and pointed his gun wildly in any direction. Yet there was nothing…deafening silence… I looked back at Johnson and staring at him with empty stares. Tears were running down on my cheeks.

It was another yelp coming from Igor that snapped me back to reality. His body hit the fence then felt hard on the bushes. He was shot when he was about to get back into the house.

Dimitri knew that I was the only ticket for him to survive, so he rushed at me, grabbed my hair and pulled me up. I screamed and wriggle to release myself but he was pulling me closer to himself and used me as his shield. A cold steel touched my temple and I lessened my struggle.

“I tell you again.. show yourself or this bitch dies!” He shouted.. yet I saw nothing moved. He dragged my body and turned around wildly toward all directions. I felt his breath heavily and could almost hear his heart beating rapidly. He rounded his arm around my neck and almost completely chocked me. I gasped… “Please.. you hurt… “ I gasped again.. “.. hurt me…” but he ignored me.

“Very well then…” He cocked his gun as if he prepared to shoot me. Cold sweats permeated from my skin. My heart was beating rapidly… I thought it was time for me…

…in the distance I saw something… someone was coming out. I squinted against the afternoon sunlight as I saw him walked closer. A tall man…good figure and military hairstyle. I could see he brought a sniper rifle in his hand as he walked closer to us.

“Drop your weapon, pal..” Dimitri said, pointed the gun toward the man and was about to pull the trigger. I couldn't let it happen again. I had lost Johnson because of me in front of my eyes and I could not loose another good person. So I took my chance to use my right sharp heel and stepped as hard as I could on Dimitri’s right feet.

Dimitri’s roared in pain and his shoot missed about an inch from the man. I wriggled as hard as I could before he regained his balance. The man took back his rifle and shoot. The bullet scratched my right upper arm and hit Dimitri’s arm behind me. I felt warm fluid oozing out from my wound and Dimitri took this chance to push me forward. My heels clicking briskly as I stuttered forward toward the man. He was about to take another shot but grabbed my body instead before I felt hard on the rough surface of the road.

Dimitri took this chance to run away and disappeared behind the broken rusty school bus in the middle of the road...
Old 08-21-2013, 02:06 AM   #18
Celina

I was just standing silently looking at Johnson’s grave as the man finished up the works. The sun was almost set in the horizon when he took my arm and checked the wound. The blood had dried up and he assured me that it would hardly leave any noticeable scratch on my skin and nothing for me to worry about.

“I am Lt. Jack” he introduced himself as I walked beside him toward the house.. “Johnson and I used to be in the same recon unit in the army and we passed many hard times together in the field long before the outbreak. He was such a nice guy..” he continued his words. I just nodded .. didn't say anything and simply wiped one tear drop in the corner of my eyes and took a deep sigh.

Jack was a nice guy. He was slightly taller than Johnson, and had the same built body. He treated me nice and he was another true gentleman. Kind and trusted heart which could hardly be found in this nightmare. I learnt from him that he had been tracing Natasha for months before he found her. She was a cold-blooded convict but she was merely a victim of her dark childhood. Her brother Igor, turned crazy when his family was wiped out by those creatures in front of his eyes. But above all of these, Dimitri was the most dangerous one. He was cunning and smart. Treachery was in his blood. There was no clear blood relationship between Dimitri and the others. Jack further explained that Dimitri had no official ID, no track record, and no one ever knew that he was actually exist.

“But you don't have to worry, Cathy”, he smiled as we finished up our dinner. “I have a contract with several group of survivors living on the east side of this city. A group of roughly 5 to 10 people.. “ He continued and touched my hand whilst he took the last spoonful of the food on his plate. Didn't want to offend him, I politely pulled away my hand, and smiled at him. I tried to sense whether there was any trace of disappointment but I was relieved that I have noticed none. I softly bit my lower lip crossed my legs and shifted my hips briefly when I felt a slight pain coming from my pussy.

The following day…

We decided that we needed to move on. The morning was just broken when I helped Jack to pack all necessary stuffs that we could carry. It took about half an hour for us to put everything that we needed into the car trunk and did the final check before we got into the car. I saw the house from the mirror until it disappeared as the car took the right turn.

“Are you ok, Cathy?”, Jack asked.

“Yea” I said briefly and tried to smile at him. I leaned against the car seat, crossed my legs and fixing the hem of denim miniskirt. The memory with Johnson, that I had to leave behind, was really hard for me to forget. Yet, we had no choice but to move on with our lives.

“Jack, I just wondering how could Johnson never said anything about you?” I asked and my voice broke the silence between us. The sun was rising higher and I put on my Gucci’s sunglasses. Jack told me stories about Johnson, and I listened to it carefully. There were times that I could see him stealing glance toward my thighs which were not covered with my miniskirt. I preferred to ignore this attitude and tried to understand his position. I couldn't blame him for this.

We moved toward the east, mile after mile, until we reached the city limits and moved on passing the deserted long road through the desert. The air was getting hotter and drier, and my eyes were weary and heavy. My head leaned against the car seat and I slowly closed my eyes… my mind drifted away.. slowly… as the breeze was caressing my skin. I took a glance at Jack who was still telling more stories about his life. Sometimes I noticed that he might be exaggerating about his relationship with Johnson. If they were so close to each other, then why had I never heard Johnson told me anything about this person.

But…sigh.. my eyes were getting really heavy… I squinted to see the long road passing the desert. The car moved in zig-zag… left and right avoiding broken rusty wreckages. I took another deep breath before I closed my eyes…..

I didn't know how long I had been sleeping…yet there was something rubbing my thighs. I remained closed my eyes and squirmed. It was moving up along my thighs between my thighs..then moved beneath my miniskirt toward my inner thighs. I clenched my thighs and it stopped briefly before it moved again until it almost reached my clits…

I regained my mind when something…ohh..someone kissed my neck, nibbling my earlobe briefly..and trying to kiss my lips. I turned myself avoiding the kiss… was it a dream.. was it real?.. another touch on my breast..one after another.. making my nipples were getting stiffer.. I squirmed and opened up my eyes…

“Jack! What… ummmmm”.. he kissed my lips and I turned my face wildly avoiding his lips… “Jack!!.. get away from me….!!” I tried to push his body away. It was late afternoon and we were in the middle of such a small town…the car was parked beside one of empty building used to be a bank. He kept on trying to pin my body down on the car seat. Frantically I was trying to release myself when I felt that his middle finger rubbed my pussy lips.

“Jack.. please.. Don't!” I was clenching my thighs as hard as I could.. my stiletto boots where kicking the car floor as I tried to push myself upward avoiding his fingers. My miniskirt rode up until it was barely covered my pussy. I was blushed when I knew that he must have noticed that I didn't wear any panties. My heart was beating hard inside my chest. This was too soon.. No.. no… I needed some more time.. my hands were pushing his shoulders away as he lowered himself.

Leaving with no other choice, my hand grabbed a handful of his hair and yanked it backward as hard as I could, and my nail scratched his face. I heard him roared in anger, cursed and pulled himself away from me so that I could take my chance…my hands were scrambling to unlock the door and pushed it wide open. Without giving him much chances, I moved as quickly as I could to get out of the car. His hand moved and tried to grab me but I kept on struggling. I really hated him as he was the same as the others.

“Cathy.. wait!..” I heard his voice calling me as I scrambled myself to get up and run away from the car. The car door was opened and slammed again. Jack called me once again but I had no intention to stop running. I didn't know where I should go. All I knew was that I had to get away from him as far as I could.. as quickly as I could.

“Cathy! Wait..! Listen to me!..I am sorry!” I heard his voice called once again before I took another right turn. I kept on running until I was running out of breath.. My body felt on the pedestrian way and started sobbing uncontrollably. The sky was filled with orange hue, and it was gonna be dark soon. I didn't know where I was. There was nothing for me to get back to Jack. Never, I said to myself. I stood up, fixed my denim and my t-shirt. The air started to be cooler as I walked slowly passing abandoned buildings. There was silent just sound of howling wind and soft clicks of my stiletto boots. I kept on walking until I saw the remnants of groceries stores.

It was practically empty as I stepped into the building. I only found one bottle of water and one pack of crackers. Nothing more…

Crouching in the corner…I saw outside was getting darker, and the tall shadows of the building were getting taller and longer. I took a deep breath feeling so lost. I didn't know where I should go.

The sun disappeared soon enough, and I started to hear faint strange noises in the distance, which made my petite body shivered in fear. It was getting darker and darker and I was still sitting in the corner folding my legs in front of me and dared not to make any noise. I softly gasped when I heard a short eerie howl not far away, and shrieked uncontrollably when something felt about a distance from me with a deep thudding sound. My eyes tried to see through the blackness but I didn't see anything, until I felt cold thin fingers grabbed my shoulder from my left side.

I shrieked and leaped forward..crawling as fast as I could across the floor, but this thing moved fast and grabbed my left ankle. My body turned and I saw a pair of yellowish eyes glowing in the darkness.. I knew what it was and I screamed in fear, when it pulled my ankle. I used my heels to kick as hard as I could, and it was a think luck that my right sharp heel hit its face. Yet, I realized that I just made a fatal mistake. My scream invited more creatures to come. I saw shadows were moving briskly through the darkness, sometimes I just heard quick tapping sounds in the blinding darkness.

I struggled as hard as I could to release my ankle from the grip…using my heels to kick frantically. This creature released an eerie long howl…. and I knew that this place would be overwhelmed soon enough with several or perhaps dozen of creatures. I cried out and took my last chance to kick toward the pair of yellowish eyes. It released its grip on my ankle and I took this chance to turn around and crawl away... stood up and rushed toward the broken window of the groceries store. My eyes caught a glimpse of several shadows moving under the dim moonlight. Those moved unnaturally fast.

I took the left turn and started running but could not move fast enough on my heels. I could only reached about a dozen meters away before they started blocking my way in every direction…

I heard hiss sound mixed with low growl and creaking voice from all directions around me. My eyes could barely see them under dim crescent, which started to raise in the horizon. I saw there were about six creatures in their deformed human bodies. They moved getting closer to me as if a pack of wolves surrounding their helpless prey.

“Prettyzz……”…… “… Tenderz..meat…”….”…Fleshzz”….were broken words which I could hear from their deformed mouths.

I took my slim chance to take a leap but one of them caught my body easily. His strong fingers gripping my upper arms tightly and lifted up my body until my heels were barely touched the ground. The creatures were getting closer..until I could smell their filthy stinky breath…. The biggest creature amongst them, the Alpha, moved closer and stood up in front of me. I closed my eyes as he lowered his face.. sniffed several times and with one strike, he ripped open my cotton t-shirt.

“Nooo!!!”, I screamed as wriggling as wildly as I could when he completely ripped the remnants of my t-shirt off my body….leaving the upper part of my body naked. My nipples started standing stiff and I could almost pee for the gruesome fears gripped my heart. I shook my head and kicking wildly when he lower his face and started sniffing my face, my neck and downward toward my breasts. It made my petite body shivered and created goosebumps on my skin.

“Please.. don't.. nooo… please..” I whimpered when I felt his wet tongue on my left sensitive nipple. My breasts are bouncing and moving up and down as I tried to avoid his tongue. “Stooop it.. stop it” I screamed when his tongue moved along my skin following the nice curves of my breast…toward my right nipple. I gasped uncontrollably when the tip of his wet tongue circling my right nipple…

“Shezzz…….nicezz..” he growled with low hissing noise. There was no trace of humanity in this creature.. “…foodz…..”.. “fleshzzz…” some noises from the others around us.

“Please I am begging you.. stop this… please…” I whimpered and tears of fear were running down my cheeks. My petite body shivered uncontrollably as I sobbed and when I felt his cold hand moved toward my denim miniskirt and pulled my skirt downard. It stopped me from struggling when his nails to cut onto my skin. It took a couple of seconds before my miniskirt was ripped off …. felt and crumbled under my heels…leaving me completely naked save for stiletto boots. The other creature was still gripping tightly my upper arms.

“Akkkhhh!!” I screamed and cried in pain when his hands moved along my inner thighs and I could feel his rough dirty nails scratched my sensitive skin. All hisses and growling noises filled up in the air coming from all other creatures. I tried to clench my thighs but it was too late. His hand moved up until it reached my pussy lips. I was so scared that I could not hold myself.. I urinating… it was gushing and drenching his hand…gathered like a pool on the road.

It was then one of the creatures felt with a thudding sound on the road. The others growled in anger and their eyes were searching wildly in all direction. The Alpha took one step away from me and released a long eerie growl. In the next second, I heard another thudding sound and another one felt hard..leaving four of them.

The Alpha snatched my body and dragged me away as the rest of them spread out as if they were trying to find out the one who killed their companions. I tried to resist but he was much stronger than me. He kept on pulling me deeper toward an opening, which looked like an entrance of a parking basement. No matter how hard I resisted, I couldn't release myself from him……

He kept on dragging me deeper and deeper into the basement. I could hardly see things. It was pitch black and the only sound was the sounds of my heels scratching the concrete as I tried to release myself. We moved from the fist basement.. the second until the third basement… With a strong drag, he snatched my body and threw me in the middle of the basement. I stuttered trying to grab something to keep my balance but yet my hands were only scrambling in the air until my petite body finally felt hard on the surface.

I turned my face wildly but yet I could see nothing. I started crawling but yet I was completely disoriented. I didn't know where I should go and toward any direction that I moved, it seemed to be endless. My heart sunk when my ear heard grunting noises… not only one but two..oh no.. three.. four… I was so panicked when I felt that those noises were coming from any direction. My naked body shivered in fear, my nipples were standing stiff and hard and I could feel goosebumps on my skin.

“Get away from me…!.. Get away..!” I screamed but yet the noises became more and more obvious.. sometimes it mixed with hissed noises in low tones. Sometimes I thought that I could catch several words…but yet it was hard to see how many creatures surrounded me.

It was out of sudden that a pair of strong hand gripped my right ankle and pulled.. followed by another pair on my left ankle. My body slid and I was lying flat on my back on the concrete. I desperately pulled my legs but those hands were strong gripping my ankles like steel claws. I tried to get up but before I could do more, two pairs of hands grabbed my wrists and pinned my wrists on the surface above my head.

“Please.. Noo.. Nooo!!.. Don't..!!” I screamed and shook my head wildly left and right. I could see nothing but only heard louder deep low growl. My nipples were standing stiffer when I felt something brushed along between my pussy lips moving upward toward my clits, and kept moving along my flat belly… I squirmed and trying so hard to clench my thighs but I could barely moved my ankles a bit. I started crying when it stopped between my breasts and started squeezed my left breast hard…sending ripples of pain throughout my nerves.

I gasped when it released its grip on my left breast but yet another horror came into my mind to know that something moved between my spread legs. I raised my head and tried to see but still my eyes could not see anything. It moved deliberately….and my body jolted upward when I felt something rubbed between my pussy lips..moving up and down brieftly. By then I knew what would happen on me, but nothing that I could do to stop it. It lowered himself and started pushing his cock inside my pussy…opening up and spreading my pussy to its possible limits.

I cried out when he lowered himself on top of me and started grabbed my breasts.. something wet licking the sensitive tips of my nipples.. one after another whilst his cock got deeper and deeper. I felt so much pain when he pushed his cock as deep as he could and forced my petite body to arch in pain. It was then he started rocking and fucking me as hard as he pleased. My ankles were released…. I folded my legs and my stiletto boots were scratching the concrete as my legs were kicking wildly trying to pull my body up. Yet I could not get away from him.. he was fucking me harder and harder…and the inner side of my pussy quivered in pain…

“AAAaaaaaaaAAAkkkhH!!” I screamed when he sucked then grinded my rock hard nipple between his teeth, which was scratching my nipple. “Stopp it.. stop.. please!!.. stop!. AAaaaaAAkkh!!” I writhed in pain…

Slammed after slammed.. he was fucking me harder and harder.. until my tears dried up on my cheeks, and I could not cry more. My voice was cracking… I could only surrender myself to him. The was only pain deep inside my pussy…. It was going on and on.. until finally I felt his cock throbbed deep inside.. and he was grunting heavier and louder. I tried to pull my wrists but those were still pinned down on the surface.

“Don't cumm. Don't cum inside me.. please.. AaaaaaakkhH!..someone help!!...” I screamed…

With a few more slams, I felt his body tightened and his cock started unloading his cum deep inside my pussy and nothing that I could do to stop it. Thick warm liquid flooding uncontrollably and some was oozing out between my pussy lips when he pulled his cock out.

I pulled my hands when my wrists were released. I curled in pain and bit my lower lip as I moved as quickly as I could to get away from him.. but before I could crawl any further a pair of hands grabbed my waists and pulled me backward then forced me to lay on my belly. My hands scrambled wildly trying to grab anything between my reach but I could not find any…

“Stop.. don't!!!” I shrieked when one of the filthy creatures forcefully spread my legs and quickly lowered himself whilst pushing his cock inside my pussy from behind. It forced his cock as quickly as he could regardless how painful I was.. until I could feel the tip of it reached the end wall deep inside pussy. I cried when he started fucking my pussy… but yet that was not the end.. something started biting my arm digging teeth into my flesh…followed by another one bit my left shoulder then my back..

I knew that this would be the end of me. No one would ever help me….and my body was still jolting back and forth whilst one creature was fucking me.. The others started biting my skin and digging their teeth into my flesh, but yet I could not see anything… I was alone in darkness with these creatures…

He kept on fucking me until he emptied his cum deep inside…just after he pulled his cock out.. another one replaced him…another cock entered my pussy and start fucking me hard as if they were trying to unleash their basic animal instincts… Those others creatures started sucking my blood.. My hands tried to push them away but they could easily grab my wrists and pinned each of my wrist down using their knees.

I didn't know how many creatures were there. I did not know many cocks fucked my pussy and unloaded their filthy cum inside me… some fucked my pussy.. others fucked my tight ass… My head started spinning and I saw blinking stars as I was loosing more and more blood.

I could not struggle anymore… my body had been completely exhausted.. my strength was weaker and weaker for every passing second.. I was about to collapsed when with my dying eyes I saw lights blaring bright. The room was lightened up as if it was a daylight… I could feel that those creatures released their bites on my flesh and rushed in every directions in a total confusion.. then I heard shooting.. series of shootings.. followed with thudding sounds of bodies falling hard on the surfaces.

I closed my eyes… I felt to weak….it continued a bit longer and someone covered my naked body with something then lifted me up. My body numbed and I felt nothing.

Darkness succumbed my mind in a second…..

Epilogue…

The first thing I saw when I opened up my eyes was a bright white ceiling. I closed my eyes and shook my head briefly and felt slightly dizzy. I tried to move and yet it made me cringed in pain.

“She has awaken…” a female voice…. Was I in heaven? Was she an angel?

I opened up my eyes and saw a pretty nurse standing beside me and smiled, then a group of people with unfamiliar faces, saved for one, which I recognized. I took a deep breath when they were closer.

“Welcome Cathrine..”, the man said…and as he lowered his face toward me. My hand moved and slapped his cheek. Jack didn't get angry and caught my wrist before I slapped him for the second time. He simply smiled at me and hugged me tight. It made me smiled and I hugged him back.

Weeks later I learned that Jack has initiated teams of special force and scientists to save the last humanity. They had tracked the creatures, stormed their lairs and saved anyone that needed helps. I considered myself lucky when they successfully carried my body drenched in my own blood. Chances of survivors were less than 5 percent and it was getting smaller and smaller.

Dark clouds still loomed on the horizon and no one could tell what would happened in months and years to come…..