Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-21-2009, 04:09 PM   #21
hellminth
Privileged Member

hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

actually, i just remembered a buck's night where 20 of us went back to the groom's place, and a stripper was ordered by the best man. We all chipped in $20 each, and the girl came in a nurses's uniform (of course) and was about 5 ft tall, oiled and fake tan etc., but none of us found her very attractive. her "lap dance" was so bad that someone yelled out "do you do anything else but dance? like give injections? how about just serve drinks?"

$400 for humiliation - felt sorry for her, but begs the question, do we all have our price?
Old 06-21-2009, 06:29 PM   #22
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i definitely think we all have our price, i know i do. My freshman year of college in the cafeteria we were talking about if you would go gay and how much it would cost. I get on the subject and am extremely honest (and loud apparently). My friend keeps leading me with questions, first: 'how much?' ,'would the guy matter?', etc., finally he asks me to give a description of the guy, at this point, going along with what i think is the joke (how serious i am taking the questions), i begin to in a very serious tone describe my idea go gay with guy. About the time i'm getting soft skin out of my lips four girls at the table behind us fall out laughing...

hilarious but embarrassing experience.

anyway, back on topic, i'm going to a bachelor party in panama city next weekend and i'm dreading the idea of a strip club being brought up. Luckily his fiancee will be there, but, she's a fucking freak (they both are--actually come to think of it they would probably enjoy this board, i could actually probably bring it up to them while were drinking, lol, that'd be crazy). Sorry for the inner monologue.
Old 06-21-2009, 06:48 PM   #23
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
So what is the attraction to strippers? Why do men want someone that's been used by so many others?

And lap dances? You can't touch. You can't have it. So, why spend the money?
Drunk and posting. My kinda gal.

I've been to strip clubs twice. And yes I get your meaning. First one was a joke, 2 drink minimum - 10 bucks a drink - and the girls didn't even strip all the way.
Second time, the famous Mitchell Brother's O'farrel theatre in SF.
Yep!!! Fucking frustrating is all it ends up being. Pretty girls getting all naked and dancing erotically, looking you in the eye all sexy like and then.... ok now go home.
Not wasting my time with that ever again.
Old 06-21-2009, 09:08 PM   #24
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I just refuse to play that game. I don't go to strip clubs.

Gives a bunch of strange women the ability to rape my finances.

No thanx.

Had a friend who went to Vegas for someone's wedding. He got hugely drunk the night of the bachelor party, went to a club with his "buddies". Paid for a VIP room lap dance, got talked into two dancers. Gave the girl his ATM card to pay for it. Then gave the PIN to authorize whatever they wanted to do via computer and had his accounts cleared out.

Then he's stupid enough to actually TELL THIS STORY to others.

Tsk, tsk, tsk...
Flesh4Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 12:36 AM   #25
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

had a friend drop $1000 on a hooker in vegas, no condom, came in her. $1000 for a 10 minute gamble, fuck that.
Old 06-22-2009, 01:29 AM   #26
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
A couple of things on the subject. I believe alot of the reason men enjoy strip clubs is because ther are smokin' hot women giving you attention, where for most guys...that doesnt happen very often. Plus, with just a little cash they are willing to get naked in front of you. I think guys like that sort of thing.
On point as always.Very well said.

As far as some of the experiences you guys have had i feel bad for you.
I need to take you guys out to a good club.Sure it's expensive but you only live once.Going out always costs money.Liquor is never cheap but to hell with it.Great looking ladies stripping in front of you is NEVER a bad thing.I go a couple of times a year and have a blast.

Better yet is when i go with my girlfriend.Do you know how hot it is to see your girlfriend get a lap dance?It fucking rules.

last but not least.Im sure there are whores working at these clubs.There are also some very cool ladies stripping too. Good people.They just have a job that some people(close minded ones who think they are better) look down upon.
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 08:35 AM   #27
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Just to clarify from my above post - I don't see anything wrong with strip clubs or think I'm better than that.

The opposite really, some hot girl waggling it around in my face. I'd probably end up being a chump.

I do think it is HYSTERICALLY funny that amount of time and money that other guys report to spend in theses places. Good for the girls - especially if it is a respectable, upscale club. They can exercise their power to entice men in a safe environment. That part is cool.
Flesh4Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote