Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-14-2008, 12:45 AM   #1
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Rape fantasy and your daily life.

How do your fantasies creep into your daily life?

Do you watch or follow an attractive woman? Do you imagine every man you meet might possibly rape you? Do you peep into windows? Do you ever enjoy the feeling of somebody watching you?

Maybe its just me, but I always imagine that somebody is watching me, or I get the feeling when I come home that somebody is in the house but I just go and get into the shower, and the uncertainty is such a turn on. Thats maybe how my fantasy plays into my real life. Like the other day I was at the gym and when I left, I saw this hot guy that I see there regularly just waiting in his car and he was watching me and I got chills, imagining that he was waiting for me and was going to follow me home.

Also I get these incredible chills when I am in an elevator alone with a man, or if I'm somewhere alone with a man, I think "if he really wanted to...he could".

And I LOVE being in places that are secluded and creepy. I love being in an empty warehouse, or building, where the possibility of somthing happening creeps up.....
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 02:23 AM   #2
Nemo01
Privileged Member

Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Nemo01

I don't think always sometimes, of course when I a elevator with a beautiful woman or late e night when I walk and see a beautiful woman walk alone and others situation and if I 'm horny of course
Nemo01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 06:40 AM   #3
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm watching attractive women anyway, but yes the thought i rape them is always there.

When i'm in an elevetor or walking behind a woman, i'm thinking and try figure out her thoughts by her attitude. I may even grin if i understand she's thinking how that could go bad for her!
Old 05-14-2008, 11:37 AM   #4
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney
How do your fantasies creep into your daily life?

Do you watch or follow an attractive woman? Do you imagine every man you meet might possibly rape you? Do you peep into windows? Do you ever enjoy the feeling of somebody watching you?
Hmm ... at work ... when I'm in a locked interrogation room alone with a convicted rapist ... interviewing him for a psychological evaluation ...
Yes, the thought of the guy attacking me crosses my mind occasionally ...

In my private life however? No, not really.
I am careful when in "unsavoury" situations but that's pretty much it.
I suppose I just have enough "professional excitement" to fantasise about it all day long.
Old 05-14-2008, 12:19 PM   #5
italianguy
Banned

italianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these parts

I am not sure if it is a normal thing but when I walk in a road I usually fantasize to punch or kick the girls that are near me. Especially when I am in a bad mood. Not to rape them just to punch. But only the girls so I think that it's something sexual ... I don't know...

Last edited by italianguy; 05-14-2008 at 12:24 PM.
italianguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 12:30 PM   #6
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

When I ses a guy punching the girls in the road I would punch him,specialy if he is alone,so I want to advice you to don't do this out of your place because I think many men also would do what I said.
ezzdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 12:34 PM   #7
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by italianguy
I am not sure if it is a normal thing but when I walk in a road I usually fantasize to punch or kick the girls that are near me. Especially when I am in a bad mood. Not to rape them just to punch. But only the girls so I think that it's something sexual ... I don't know...
Something sexual ... you? HAHAHAHAHA!
Considering who made that statement I'd go with a huge inferiority complex ...
Old 05-14-2008, 01:11 PM   #8
italianguy
Banned

italianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these parts

ChiTownHoney if I can express my opinion you expect that if you put yourself in danger you will be raped by an handsome very masculine dominant stranger that fits perfectly your fantasies.

This is very unlikely.

They usually don't need to rape but just to snap their finger to have a woman.

@Stern: no I'm not going to fulfill your rape fantasies with me (cause I know that you have them) just because you insulted me a little, you have to do better.

And no you didn't destroy me psychologically as you think you did.

Last edited by italianguy; 05-14-2008 at 01:22 PM.
Old 05-14-2008, 01:24 PM   #9
italianguy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezzdx View Post
When I ses a guy punching the girls in the road I would punch him,specialy if he is alone,so I want to advice you to don't do this out of your place because I think many men also would do what I said.
Do you rape them after that you rescue them?
Old 05-14-2008, 01:50 PM   #10
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by italianguy View Post
ChiTownHoney if I can express my opinion you expect that if you put yourself in danger you will be raped by an handsome very masculine dominant stranger that fits perfectly your fantasies.

This is very unlikely.
Well...maybe he doesnt like it that way, maybe he doesnt want it that easy. Perverseness doesnt discriminate.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 05-14-2008 at 03:46 PM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 02:03 PM   #11
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Quote:
@Stern: no I'm not going to fulfill your rape fantasies with me (cause I know that you have them) just because you insulted me a little, you have to do better.
I don't have to do anything ...
I am really devastated to destroy you little delusion there, tiny one but I'm afraid my rape fantasies revolve around masculin and intelligent men ... which excludes you on both accounts.

Quote:
I did not? Oh dear ... I am shattered ... all purpose of life gone ... oh wait!
I was merely stating a fact, you DO suffer from an inferiority complex!
Normal wimps break into tears and run off crying for their mothers if I actually "attack" them. But someone like you? I could never even get a little mean with you because I'd have to be afraid you commit suicide.

Last edited by Sternenlied; 05-14-2008 at 02:18 PM.
Sternenlied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 02:16 PM   #12
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Yes if I were in a good mood.
ezzdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 09:13 AM   #13
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Lol!!
Good one!
Old 05-19-2008, 07:09 PM   #14
Gabby

Gabby has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Gabby

I've grown up having big boobs (36DD) so even if I dress conservatively and cover them up under layers of clothes, men still stare at me with 'I wanna rape you' eyes.

Last year I admitted to myself I was submissive and now I don't cover up so much (but I don't dress sluttily in public - I prefer looking smart).

I do feel that if I was totally submissive and could hear every man's inner thoughts that I'd be getting raped left right and centre, but in society most feelings are just looks and you can never tell. I am just sure that I've had many many very dirty looks on trains and as I walk past men etc.

Also although I don't claim to be very fit, I do go to the gym sometimes, and definately I am sure men seeing the sight of me exercising up a sweat have rape thoughts, I do feel sexy thinking that.

Generally this must be the same with every girl though, it's life.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg whsmithoriginal.jpg (18.8 KB, 469 views)
Gabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 09:22 PM   #15
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

man im gonna be honest - i am mind fucking almost every women i SEE !!

and in the summer OH MY GOD !!!!

i reckon i could fuck 8 women a day !!
Old 05-19-2008, 09:46 PM   #16
FinalKey
Key Master

FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

lol, yea summer time is the worst time for me to have to think. I'm usually bending some random chick over in an alley or on the beach and having my way with her...ah *can not wait to go to the beach in june.*
FinalKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 07:04 AM   #17
thebarber69
Privileged Member

thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to thebarber69

I think on my part, I watch those women, the tight assed ones, driving their luxury cars, thinking of how they are looking at me with a weary eye. Not knowing what is going threw my mind as well, ya it’s going threw there, watching them in there well dressed manner, thinking of how they would look with there wrists tied to there ankles, and me having my way with them. Or just thinking of how they might get their pussy juice on there pretty interior of their cars, letting the true slut out of them.

And yes summer time, oh I feel like Homer Simpson that time of year, I know I drool a lot, and it’s not over donuts. Then shaking their Asses, showing off their well formed bodies, some of the comfortable ones with those nice round asses, and the oversized boobs, oh man. And some just have a scent to them, one air that shows just how hot and Horney they really are. The only problem around the Baltimore area is, most of the really good looking ones, are trannys, so you got to check under the hood, or check for that Adams apple.

That thought of being in those secluded and creepy areas, well I am one scary looking guy, I have herd many a time, “Boy don’t he look like a mean bastard,” well I don’t do it but heck if they only knew of what might happen, and in a few cases have had luck that way, where they were turned on to that fact, but then found out I was that mean bastard, but love to give them what they want, and most DID want it that way.

And Gabby, phew, those in your league, those nice comfortable ones, with those larger boobs, and the asses built for comfort, don’t worry about not being fit. The thought of just getting a hot sweaty one on that tread mill, and driving her nuts on it, wow, that thought is just making me think of nasty things to do in a gym. That just shows to the guys that women do have nasty thoughts as well…oh to dream.

And the beach, oh my…. phew, it’s like taking a dog to the meat market, and letting him look at the glass, with all those T bones, and prime cuts of meat, Ohhhh…*drools*. Or it’s a hot day, and those philys are strutting there stuff, letting those boobs just bounce around, showing there nipples, and there nice round asses, Damn, too bad it’s raining today.

Oh well, now most are thinking I am a total whack job, but that’s ok, I’ll take my thoughts and pull up my pants and leave, I’ll get off my soap box now and head out into the lurks of the board.
Old 05-20-2008, 07:40 PM   #18
RebornSon

RebornSon Level 1 (100+)RebornSon Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
Quote:
I don't have to do anything ...
I am really devastated to destroy you little delusion there, tiny one but I'm afraid my rape fantasies revolve around masculin and intelligent men ... which excludes you on both accounts.

Quote:
I did not? Oh dear ... I am shattered ... all purpose of life gone ... oh wait!
I was merely stating a fact, you DO suffer from an inferiority complex!
Normal wimps break into tears and run off crying for their mothers if I actually "attack" them. But someone like you? I could never even get a little mean with you because I'd have to be afraid you commit suicide.
Ooh. That's gotta hurt!

Yes, I occasionally fantasize about raping gorgeous women if I happen to see one (not very rare over here, especially in the summer when they're not wearing their grizzly bear pelts and all that arctic stuff we Finns always wear /jk ...). And if they happen to be someone I know (and dislike for some reason or another, such as their attitude towards other people), the fantasies are that much worse...for them
Old 05-21-2008, 06:42 AM   #19
Janav

Janav Level 1 (100+)Janav Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via AIM to Janav Send a message via Yahoo to Janav

Living on a campus, there's no shortage of situations or/and girls which are both tempting and sparking of thought. I'm never shy when i check someone out and i'm pretty sure most girls who glance at me and are attractive notice this . If they know what i imagine doing to them...well, i don't know . But sure, my fantasies work into my daily life like that. Imagination and fantasy can run wild in most social situations.
Janav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 10:02 AM   #20
lildefect

lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I let my rape fantasies creep into my daily life on a more regular basis than even I recognize sometimes. I dress provocatively sometimes to get men's attention, and then when they give me 'the look' I imagine them ravaging me right then and there. I don't walk around at lone at night in secluded places or anything, I know there are real dangerous people out there, but I do tend to let my imagination run wild when a nasty looking guy gives me the rundown with his eyes. I think there are many of us here who let the fantasy creep into their lives, whether it be mild like simply imagining that you are going to ravage someone that you find attractive, or extreme; like seriously putting yourself in a situation where something can happen.