Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-04-2008, 02:46 PM   #41
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego View Post
Spazmo declares he believes in his Democracy, but joins the mob that bashes that minority, he actually demanded Ezzdx's head on a plate!
If he really demanded that it would be a joke,it make me remember the joke of the monkey who demanded the Lion's head!
ezzdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 02:54 PM   #42
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I mean that you belong to a minority of board members who are not affected by the west culture.

Its an expression, i refer to that:
Quote:
Originally Posted by spazmo View Post
are the mods waiting him to start a Racist/nationalistic flame war or fucking what ?
Old 04-04-2008, 03:23 PM   #43
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
I mean that you belong to a minority of board members who are not affected by the west culture.
Right,but this don't mean I don't know or respect the west culture,I just don't respect the fanatics of this culture or any other culture.
As you respect my culture I will respect your culture.
ezzdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 11:52 PM   #44
Ace_McGuire

Ace_McGuire has initial reputation

Quote:
Ace, thanks for the information.

Just a moment. If spazmo meant that, and to the way you analyze it further....then....hmm...let me see..... conclusion is that Ezzdx is not capable of having free will and spazmo is the safety valve that quarantees that even him will have what he wants, even if he doesnt REALLY know what he wants!
Hmm, why not, makes perfect sence!

*thinks about if that could stand in a court*
-"Ladies and gentlemen of the jury! Lets all rise to our feet and applaud that bright young man, who gave to the so called victim what she always wanted but never dared to say!....."
I dont know. I wouldnt risk it..
Sure, it happens in court. Works with statutory rape, an adolescent doesn't have a free will yet, so they're not responsible for their decisions concerning sexual relations with those who are much older than them. Works well with the mentally handicapped, and mentally ill.
Quote:
Not to say about protecting minorities. Ezzdx is one for sure. Who of you even thought of what his background is? Who considered how silly him would sound to Ezzdx's world? Spazmo declares he believes in his Democracy, but joins the mob that bashes that minority, he actually demanded Ezzdx's head on a plate!

Btw, you are right Ace about terms, they are confusing. Actually thats the reason they exist, to make people believe that this is not this but something else, that has a different name and it works to a different way, while the central point is always the same.
I mean, that:

sounds to me as the old good "oligarchy" term, only difference "oligarchy" avows de novo what it is about, while the above... well, it could be rather confusing!
Well, typically an oligarchy rules for themselves with the idea that the people are meant to serve them. Whether or not this is true in real world "Democracies", institutions are put in place with the idea that the people rule themselves.

Last edited by Ace_McGuire; 05-15-2008 at 11:59 PM.
Ace_McGuire is offline   Reply With Quote