Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-08-2007, 07:12 AM   #1
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Killing fantasy: Warning Very Graphic Pictures

I'm sure there is one thing in common for all of us.

We are comming from different parts of the world, differents cultures, but we all met him once.

The moron :

Have you ever fantasized about being the one who can make the world a better place by destroying that peace of crap ?

Have you ever tried to handle a firearm ?

Do you know how it feels to have that steady cold steel with you ?

Imagine that power taking place in the palm of your hand :

Come on, don't tell me that idea never crossed your mind. You know the only thing some people will do if let alive is harm others. So, don't you want to be a hero ? Here's your chance to do something so strong you'll remember it as a peak when you'll get old.

Just imagine the pleasure, the fantastic thrill that will comes along your spine when the moron is done :

-- Warning. Very graphic images. --
http://xed.chez-alice.fr/war/iraqbloody.jpg

What's the matter ? Ho you think that would not be enough for you to feel better ? No sweat ! Here's what you need :

Just look at the magnificent mechanism of that gun :

Is that too sophisticated for you ?
Wanna get back to something more primitive ? Here you go :

The results should be more fun:

http://xed.chez-alice.fr/war/checkpoint.jpg

http://xed.chez-alice.fr/war/noface.jpg

-- Edited. I converted the IMG tags to URL tags. Someone may not want to see a head ripped off by accident! Although I don't really know what this thread has to do with fantasy rape (even in the rowdy room). Sanitarium--

Last edited by Sanitarium; 08-09-2007 at 04:54 AM.
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 11:44 AM   #2
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Wtf????

ALL I CAN SAY IS...........WHAT THE FUCK???

Thanks Shy just lost my breakfast...post a warning would you??
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 12:40 PM   #3
hornybisexualbitch
Daughter of Jasmine

hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

LOL
awesome

that was just awesome

i wanta do it i wanta do it

someone give me one of those guns please, i would rather shoot my stepdad like that....

Smiles are contagious, share one, the small things can brighten someones day.
hornybisexualbitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 01:40 PM   #4
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysnale
Have you ever fantasized about being the one who can make the world a better place by destroying that peace of crap ?

Have you ever tried to handle a firearm ?

Do you know how it feels to have that steady cold steel with you ?
No

yes

yes

But there is no substitute for the feeling of killing that a knife gives.

Old 08-08-2007, 08:06 PM   #5
Becka
Immodest Mod

Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Becka

All I can say is ... WTF!

B.

Hey, where am I going?
And why am I in this hand basket?

Darling, a true lady takes off her dignity with her clothes and does her whorish best. At other times you can be as modest and dignified as your persona requires.
Becka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 08:12 PM   #6
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

yuck

yuck

and oh yeah YUCK!

the second dead guy picture reminded me of pizza...

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 08:14 PM   #7
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

lol- his head looks like spahgetti

having the cold steel with me is easy lol - its looking out for the undercovers thats the problem !! lol

always better with a knife........more explainable !!
Old 08-08-2007, 11:02 PM   #8
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

thanks for the warning NOW!!! It took me a half bottle of mouth wash to get the vomit taste out of my mouth!

Fuck guns anyway...its the cowards way!! A real person does it with a knife while they stare into your eyes watching the shock and pain in them! Hearing the surprise gasp of pain, the despairing look as you twist and work the knife around in them.

The the last look of surrender in their eyes just before their death rattle gurgles out of their throat. You hold them up for awhile after pulling the knife out and wiping it on their clothes! Then you are happy and smiling as you watch their sightless eyes glaze over. Then you letr go and walk away happy as you hear their lifeless body thud hard and loud to the ground!
With broken glass
Old 08-08-2007, 11:21 PM   #9
theman
Privileged Member

theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to theman Send a message via MSN to theman

Quote:
Fuck guns anyway...its the cowards way!! A real person does it with a knife while they stare into your eyes watching the shock and pain in them! Hearing the surprise gasp of pain, the despairing look as you twist and work the knife around in them.
Ahh, but it's much harder to knife crowds of people than it is to shoot them.
theman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 11:26 PM   #10
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theman
Ahh, but it's much harder to knife crowds of people than it is to shoot them.
apparently your not familiar with the katana.....

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 11:31 PM   #11
theman
Privileged Member

theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to theman Send a message via MSN to theman

The Japanese curvy little sword thingy? Sharpe on one side, and slightly curved with like a sorta fancy handle?

Bleh.... Even with that a gun would be far more efficient.
theman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 04:39 AM   #12
clan_hunter

A fucked up post, personally i feel death should not be posted here on a RAPE FANTASY BOARD, fine if you want to discuss the power of weapons and post pics of weapons but do we really need to see the results of them?

See too much death in my job, seen the result's of gun crime/suicide, come to this board to escape reality of real life and my role and see this on the board, personally very disapointed.

Last edited by clan_hunter; 08-09-2007 at 07:24 AM.
Old 08-09-2007, 05:52 AM   #13
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I don't know if there's any point to tell you how sorry I am guys...

But not sorry for what I did, sorry to realize I could not see the subtle line which should not be crossed here.

Not everybody wants to see someone's head turned out as a pizza ?
Maybe. But I'm not sure either everyone wants to see a brave good dog with blood under his tail barking while he gets sodomized. Nor than anyone wants to see a kid eating his mom shit.

A warning did you say ?
Ho I suppose the fact that the board was split between sections like 'bestiality' or 'scat' is enough to let surfers know where they are going.
But since you want to make it so clear, why did you set up the Rowdy Room as a 'beyond any limits' place ? hum ? Does someone needs to hold your hand for your little brains to be introduced to a new fantasy ? Or have you forgot what fantasy means ? Would you happen to be simple minded ? Ho yeah a guy just having a go with a bloody post is a murderer ! Let's tell him how disappointed we are! I guess something's fake about you. Maybe you just are a bunch of fake. Perhaps the friendship that is often mentioned in that place is a 'politicaly correct' friendship. Don't cross a certain line or you won't be my friend anymore. Ho yes, the body of a women in tears naked on the pavement is less shocking than a bloody body. Sure. You got it all right. There is nothing I hate more in life than hyppocrites.

Sanitarium, Clan Hunter, Sindyloo, you can all go fuck yourselves.
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 06:06 AM   #14
Sanitarium
Movie Mobster

Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

But not sorry for what I did, sorry to realize I could not see the subtle line which should not be crossed here.

Maybe. But I'm not sure either everyone wants to see a brave good dog with blood under his tail barking while he gets sodomized. Nor than anyone wants to see a kid eating his mom shit.

A warning did you say ?
Ho I suppose the fact that the board was split between sections like 'bestiality' or 'scat' is enough to let surfers know where they are going.
But since you want to make it so clear, why did you set up the Rowdy Room as a 'beyond any limits' place ? hum ? Does someone needs to hold your hand for your little brains to be introduced to a new fantasy ? Or have you forgot what fantasy means ? Would you happen to be simple minded ? Ho yeah a guy just having a go with a bloody post is a murderer ! Let's tell him how disappointed we are! I guess something's fake about you. Maybe you just are a bunch of fake. Perhaps the friendship that is often mentioned in that place is a 'politicaly correct' friendship. Don't cross a certain line or you won't be my friend anymore. Ho yes, the body of a women in tears naked on the pavement is less shocking than a bloody body. Sure. You got it all right. There is nothing I hate more in life than hyppocrites.

Well snale ...

As a little brained, simple minded, fake and hyppocrite I tell you this :

If you don't get the point of the responses above ... fuck you too!
Sanitarium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 07:24 AM   #15
clan_hunter

GRM SAID WHEN SETTING UP THE ROWDY ROOM

"THE ROWDY ROOM, do not enter unless you want to be insulted! "

ITS ON HIS FIRST POST - ITS A PLACE TO INSULT EACH OTHER IN HUMOUR!!!

IF I WANT TO SEE DEATH IN A FANTASY I WOULD VISIT A DEATH SITE, SO NO I DON'T WANT TO BE INTRODUCED TO DEATH AND PICTURES OF DEATH, AS I SAID ABOUT I SEE DEATH IN MY JOB AS A POLICE OFFICER, ITS UPSETTING TO SEE IT AT WORK AND WHEN I COME ON HERE TO RELAX AND FORGET REAL LIFE I DONT WANT TO BE REMINDED OF MY JOB AT HOME

INSTEAD OF BEING THE BIGGER MAN AND ADMITTING THAT YOUR POST WAS MAYBE CROSSING THE LINE AND SAYING I APPLOGISE YOU TELL US TO FUCK OURSELVES?

WHERE YOU REALLY EXPECTING EVERYONE TO LIKE THE THREAD AND NOT BE SHOCKED AT ALL? NOR TO WRITE THAT THEY ARE UPSET BY THE POST, DID YOU REALLY THINK THAT?

AS FOR THE COMPARISION, THESE PICTURES OF WOMEN CRYING ARE FAKE, THESE PICTURES OF PEOPLE WHO ARE SHOT OR HAVE SHOT THEMSELVES ARE REAL THERE IS A DIFFERENCE.

LASTLY I AM NOT SHOUTING, I HAVE JUST TYPED THIS WITH MY CAPSLOCK ON AND CANNOT BE BOTHERED TO CHANGE IT TO SMALL CAPS.

Last edited by clan_hunter; 08-09-2007 at 07:36 AM.
Old 08-09-2007, 10:58 AM   #16
sindyloo
Privileged Member

Hmm no what Dash was talking about was a long sword straight very sharp edge as it was folded many times on a anvil. Just dropping one of these on a body part would result in a nasty cut!

And you could easily slash and chop a whole crowd easily as the Warriors of old Japan used to do!!

"Fuck Me???" Shysnale...where the hell did that come from?? You are entitled to your opinions??......BUT WE ARENT?? I dont like having breakfast and seeing those fucking PICS...OKAY??

All I said was Post a warning..........That was it....as I could have avoided your gross ass pictures and not gotten sick! I dont enjoy being sick!

As for being a hypocriate that makes you one as well My EX-friend! Open your fucking eyes and wake up!!
With broken glass
Old 08-09-2007, 01:19 PM   #17
drmephisto

Default Nice stuff snail

Nice to meet a french guy who is not afraid of well honed steel.

A fear of weapons.jpg
Old 08-09-2007, 08:06 PM   #18
Becka
Immodest Mod

Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Becka
Thumbs down

Quote:

I’m not sure what subtle line you are referring to here Shy. I mean this is a rape fantasy board…Not a murder fantasy board. So the fact that your post wasn’t received with all smiles and admiration should not have been a real surprise to you. Since the members here don’t want to see “real” rape pictures why would think they would want to see pictures of graphic death? And why did you choose to use this forum for these pictures unless you thought you were going to get blasted for them?

Quote:

A warning did you say ?
Well, that would be why we have specific sections of the board for these things…If you don’t like the idea…don’t look. But by posting in the Rowdy Room you ensured that people would look; like it or not.

Quote:
But since you want to make it so clear, why did you set up the Rowdy Room as a 'beyond any limits' place ? hum ?
Now see, I was under the impression that the Rowdy Room was set up as a place to vent frustrations and insults (playful or otherwise) away from the main sections of the board. It is a way to try and control the flame wars that can take over in places like this and try and keep the rest of the areas focused on the topics for which they were designed.

And while I’m thinking about it: “Why did you set up the Rowdy Room as a 'beyond any limits' place?” Well, none of the people you were responding to set up the Rowdy Room now did they? So you are basically becoming annoyed at people for not following their own rules when guess what…THEY DIDN’T MAKE THEM!

Quote:
Does someone needs to hold your hand for your little brains to be introduced to a new fantasy ? Or have you forgot what fantasy means ? Would you happen to be simple minded ? Ho yeah a guy just having a go with a bloody post is a murderer ! Let's tell him how disappointed we are!
I guess something's fake about you. Maybe you just are a bunch of fake. Perhaps the friendship that is often mentioned in that place is a 'politicaly correct' friendship. Don't cross a certain line or you won't be my friend anymore. Ho yes, the body of a women in tears naked on the pavement is less shocking than a bloody body. Sure. You got it all right. There is nothing I hate more in life than hyppocrites.
OK…How fucking dare you! How dare you come on to the Rowdy Room of all places and accuse others of being hypocrites for voicing their opinions. I have personally had this debate with a member in the past and let me make it clear…Posting your opinion is not a hypocritical or “terrorist” act. In fact you opened yourself up for it by posting in this section.

“Don't cross a certain line or you won't be my friend anymore.” Well welcome back to primary school everybody. You are upset that others didn’t like what you posted but then you have the nerve to blast them for having opinions and ideas of their own! Let’s examine that shall we? You…don’t disrespect/complain about what I like but I’m going to call you names and belittle your intelligence because you feel differently than me! Well, that’s bullshit…and as bullshit I have been on the receiving end of in the past I touches a nerve. And by the way ou pompous little prat, no one called you a murderer…people, including me, just had the audacity to disagree with you…How dare they? (sarcasm in case that escapes you) Yes...you are perfectly within you rights to have this fantasy…and we are within ours to tell you what we think of it!

When I first saw this post all I could think was “What the Fuck?” And, much to my chagrin, that is all I posted. Lately I have been spending too much time trying not to offend people here with what I say or do…To the point of not posting in threads or letting things that bother me slide by. I keep thinking “Gee, as a Mod. maybe I shouldn’t voice my opinion on this one,” or “Well, that really bothers me but I don’t want to look like I’m being biased.” Well guess what…I was a member here long before I was a Mod. and as I member I would have reported your post in a heartbeat…To my shame all I have to say about my previous post is:

I SHOULD HAVE DELETED IT WHEN I SAW IT.

Quote:
Well at least that’s worthy of the Rowdy Room.

B.

Hey, where am I going?
And why am I in this hand basket?

Darling, a true lady takes off her dignity with her clothes and does her whorish best. At other times you can be as modest and dignified as your persona requires.
Becka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 08:52 PM   #19
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Relax...those pics weren't half as bad as Shysnale's ass pic! LOL Seriously I know this is the Rowdy Room and all but I think everyone is gettin carried away here!
Old 08-09-2007, 10:10 PM   #20
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Lmao !!!!!!!