Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-12-2008, 02:50 AM   #1
Zoidberg

Zoidberg has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Zoidberg
Default Blackmailing fantasy/rl roleplay ...

Blackmailing has always been one of my favorite fantasies. During online rp I mostly disliked that I knew it´s only a play. Turned me on but there was no real kick. But how about if you´re not really sure it´s all fake? One scenario came to my mind.
You can find all over the net pictures that you wouldn´t want to be seen by friends, parents or colleagues, if that were you on the pics. What´d you do if some chick would send you such pictures and some eMail-addresses of her friends, parents or boss and you´re not really sure it´s not her on the pictures and you´re not 100% sure the eMail-addresses are fake.

You´d start an long-term online rp with her (of course with having a safeword agreed upfront), giving her little tasks to perform (expose herself in public, etc.) and have her tell you every lil´detail what has happened. If she is not convincing and you don´t believe her that she really did it, you´d threaten her sending the pictures to the eMail-addresses she gave you.

For me it would be a real turn on not to know if it is only fantasy for her or not, if she did all the tasks or not.

If she has sent you fake pics and fake addresses there is no risk for her. If both are real, the ´kick´ for her would be enormous (and the pressure to perfom those tasks since she has to convince you she did them). But the risk would be high, but that can be controlled by her during the set-up.

Of course, the probability that she posted really her pics is almost zero. But if she does it good you couldn't really be sure of that ...

What are your thoughts on this scenario (as blackmailer or victim)? Would you do it? Never or under which circumstances?
Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 01:19 PM   #2
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Blackmail's not really my thing mostly because with blackmail the victim may struggle less, and I want mine to struggle as hard as she can!
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote