Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-12-2007, 07:54 PM   #1
italianguy
Banned

italianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these parts
Default I made a disaster

Hi all, I want to share with you this story.

Since I am a little masochist I asked a girl (she was a friend but I did not know her too much to ask what I asked) if she could beat me.

She said "no way, I would beat someone only if in danger", I replied "what kind of danger? Of life or maybe me touching your boobies will suffice?"

She said nothing. I said "the problem with this is that after that I go to the hospital I will go to prison". I said it joking, it was not a threat or something like that.

But she said seriously "If you rape me I will not report you".

I was astonished. I thank about it for a while and I said "are you asking to be raped?". She left the room and blocked me on msn that day. I never saw her again .

I really think that I misunderstood very badly .

It is one of the worst disaster I ever did, I liked her.
italianguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 02:19 AM   #2
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yup you made one big disaster!
Old 12-13-2007, 03:30 AM   #3
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by italianguy View Post
Hi all, I want to share with you this story.

Since I am a little masochist I asked a girl (she was a friend but I did not know her too much to ask what I asked) if she could beat me.

She said "no way, I would beat someone only if in danger", I replied "what kind of danger? Of life or maybe me touching your boobies will suffice?"

She said nothing. I said "the problem with this is that after that I go to the hospital I will go to prison". I said it joking, it was not a threat or something like that.

But she said seriously "If you rape me I will not report you".

I was astonished. I thank about it for a while and I said "are you asking to be raped?". She left the room and blocked me on msn that day. I never saw her again .

I really think that I misunderstood very badly .

It is one of the worst disaster I ever did, I liked her.
I think it's not your fault but rather her's. She made a mistake by throwing that part about "not reporting a rape"; I think it was a slip of a tongue or something. Quite frankly I think she was embarassed with herself more than being with you. Honestly, how you said it could simply be a joke, yet she seriously meant it; to her, you might think she's a psycho. Know what I mean?
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 11:46 AM   #4
Ntense
Privileged Member

Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)

I'd probably have stepped on my dick the same way you did, even with many years more experience. That situation would be damned hard to reply to. I've had pure vanilla ladies tease me similarly, and they got ALL bent out of shape when I agreed with 'em. A joking reply is safer than a serious one, something like "Your handcuffs or mine?" with a big grin. You can always backpedal and say you were joking if they take offense.

For future reference, try to avoid the 'R' word at all costs. It's one of the most emotionally charged words for the fantasy. Instead use 'rough play' or 'harder play', then ease into it once you're certain you both understand each other. 'Play' suggests something fun, and is a LOT less likely to trigger a cascade of negative emotions. Emphasize fantasy, not abuse.

I'm with AWDracer: she was probably *really* embarrassed that she let it slip out like that. If you're lucky, she may calm down in a week and talk to you.
Old 12-17-2007, 03:14 PM   #5
Vika

Vika has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vika has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vika has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vika has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vika has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vika has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vika has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vika has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vika has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vika has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vika has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I hope you won't loose a friend because of that... even if nothing will happen between you, good friends are always of a great value, especially when you know each others little secrets from now on...

and I completely agree with Ntense as well as with AWDracer
Old 12-18-2007, 04:56 AM   #6
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

How can you be friends with someone if everything you think is how you'll be inside her?
Old 12-18-2007, 06:50 AM   #7
SirSinister
Banned

SirSinister Level 1 (100+)SirSinister Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via MSN to SirSinister

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego View Post
How can you be friends with someone if everything you think is how you'll be inside her?
Its a bad idea to sleep with a really close friend... I know I have lost a few that way... I cant believe im saying this... but one night of pleasure aint worth the friendship... ok I feel dirty now...
SirSinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 06:52 AM   #8
Vika

Vika has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vika has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vika has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vika has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vika has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vika has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vika has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vika has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vika has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vika has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vika has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego View Post
Well, if that's the case... and you can't think anything other then that, then sure, later or not, but you will loose her/him...

But I can say that I have very close male friends, who are also handsome, inteligent, exactly my type of guys, but I can really say that I have nothing but friendship with them, and that's cool...
Old 12-18-2007, 07:23 AM   #9
Zoidberg

Zoidberg has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Zoidberg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vika View Post
But I can say that I have very close male friends, who are also handsome, inteligent, exactly my type of guys, but I can really say that I have nothing but friendship with them
Seems they're really nice guys ... nice guys finish last What would happen if they were not so 'nice' ? Any chance for them to be more than friends? Just curious, since called being nice by a hot chick is more insulting for me than being called names

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vika View Post
and that's cool...
Your point of view ... ask them Guess they might see it in another way
Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 04:05 PM   #10
Vika

Not really Zoidberg...
in fact both of them have girlfriends, and both their girlfriends are cool... and they aren't a type of guys who finish last... they are succesful in what they're doing...
well, and there's nothing why we can't be friends...

and as my taste of guys, I like nice guys... well, don't know what is YOUR meaning of a nice guy, but I like them to be that way...

can't see a reason why we can't be friends