Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-05-2014, 09:36 AM   #1
HoldHerOpen

HoldHerOpen Level 9 (900+)HoldHerOpen Level 9 (900+)HoldHerOpen Level 9 (900+)HoldHerOpen Level 9 (900+)HoldHerOpen Level 9 (900+)HoldHerOpen Level 9 (900+)HoldHerOpen Level 9 (900+)HoldHerOpen Level 9 (900+)
Default Any woman here want to try this with me?

Any woman here want to join me in the roleplay I have started below? (I would like you to play the role of the woman waking up on the bed though I am flexible.)

If so here are the rules and conditions I would like to use...

Both you and I can control Beth, the other woman. So when it is my turn I can write "Beth jumped up and down on the bed." But when it is your turn you can write "'I do not like jumping,' said Beth and she sat down suddenly."

Except for the beginning of the roleplay posted below I can not control anything you say or do. My character will enter shortly after we begin. I can have my character give you commands but you will be the on to decide whether or not to obey them. Likewise, you can not control anything I say or do.

Humiliation is very likely. Piss is possible but certainly not required. Scat and snuff are out. (Tell me anything else you are into or would like to avoid.)

PM me if you are interested.

The begining:

"Excuse me. Oh come on Lady please oh please wake up."

You open your groggily and find yourself staring into the face of a young woman, perhaps nineteen years old. You try to stand up but for some reason you limbs don't work as they should.

"Wh...Where are we?" you ask in a slurred voice? "Who are you? What are we doing here?"

"I...I do not know where we are. This room...uh it is very strange. There are no windows and both the doors are looked," she says timidly. "The only furniture is this little bed here and a big television over in the corner. My name is Beth. I uh...I woke up on the bed next to you about an hour ago. When I woke up it took me a few minutes before I could move. I think I am better now though. I have been trying to wake you up for the last half hour. I was so scarred you might be dead. Do you...do you know how we got here? The last thing I remember is taking the shortcut through the woods by my house."
HoldHerOpen is offline   Reply With Quote