Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-01-2007, 08:53 AM   #21
clan_hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyspark View Post
sindyloo - stinks of poo

phantom - your a dumb ass

clan_hunter - what a tosser

maddogmcmanaman - what a name shame your a prick

cleanfun4all - go fuck yourself

jezebel - you smell you skank crack whore

leparas - just another fuck wit

my dark side - theres nothing dark about you, you air headed motha fukka

awdracer - the one true honest person on here, you dont take yourself too serious and that makes you ok in my book.

no doubt others will post on here! but guess what i aint arsed one bit!

SHIT HEADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO GET YOURSELVES LAID YOU COCK SUCKERS FROM PLANET WEIRDO!

Sheesh,

Did you think of all those big words and insults by yourself???

Awwww ain't that cute, one day you may get into high school.

Here have a gold star for your effort, now go outside and play with the rest of the 9 year old's.

Last edited by clan_hunter; 03-05-2008 at 03:00 PM.
Old 12-01-2007, 04:05 PM   #22
Joanna
token average person lol

Joanna Level 2 (200+)Joanna Level 2 (200+)Joanna Level 2 (200+)

LOL hornyspark sure can rant
Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 05:28 PM   #23
clan_hunter

OH and by the way little boy, when you have a crap rep status as you have, you do nothing to my rep figure by giving some like me with as high as status as i have got any negative rep and calling me a wanker as a comment.

Hey does that count as another personal insult outside of the rowdy room calling me a wanker in my REP comments area??

Can we ban him now??
Old 12-02-2007, 03:14 AM   #24
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

No Rep messages don't count...otherwise I would have had to ban myself
Old 12-02-2007, 05:38 AM   #25
cleanfun4all

Well, if rep messages don't count, then what about PMs? Personally, I don't see any difference between a rep message and a PM, yet a couple of the intrepid mods here have informed me that PMs are moderated....

Okay, I'll stop stirring and go to bed now.
Old 12-02-2007, 10:16 AM   #26
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanfun4all View Post
Well, if rep messages don't count, then what about PMs? Personally, I don't see any difference between a rep message and a PM, yet a couple of the intrepid mods here have informed me that PMs are moderated....

Okay, I'll stop stirring and go to bed now.
that's pretty funny , as sd was quoted in that post . lol

fyi : post #23 in the "waylander" thread
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 12:09 AM   #27
littlesub20

littlesub20 has initial reputation

I understand there are rules and all, but I really don't think a lot of what spark said was that bad. I've been called fat and chubby and all that, and ya know what? Oh fucking well. Get the fuck over it. If I asked "would you rape me?" (and I have!) and someone wrote "no", I'd wanna know why.
I love free speech because we are able to state our reasonings, beliefs and opinions whether in a classy manner or not.
So, get the fuck off of him. He's in the rowdy room over something retarded anyway. I really don't see anything wrong.
Call me a cunt, but meh...

All of you have a great week
littlesub20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 12:17 AM   #28
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlesub20 View Post
I understand there are rules and all, but I really don't think a lot of what spark said was that bad. I've been called fat and chubby and all that, and ya know what? Oh fucking well. Get the fuck over it. If I asked "would you rape me?" (and I have!) and someone wrote "no", I'd wanna know why.
I love free speech because we are able to state our reasonings, beliefs and opinions whether in a classy manner or not.
So, get the fuck off of him. He's in the rowdy room over something retarded anyway. I really don't see anything wrong.
Call me a cunt, but meh...

All of you have a great week
they are rules . he broke them and was punished . he came back and wanted to blame her for his bullshit . not gonna fly with me . sorry you don't like that . have fun and enjoy

oh and i guess wrecking other people's role plays is okay too ?

Last edited by touriquet2001; 12-11-2007 at 12:32 AM. Reason: to add the last line
Old 12-11-2007, 12:24 AM   #29
Darkscion069

Darkscion069 has initial reputation

This is why I say a good old fashioned 'Stupidity is a bannable offense' rule, would work wonders.
What can you say about a cruel, uncaring Master? I have those I care about...they just aren't you, or even close to you...And thus My touch will not be gentle...It will not be enjoyable...It will bring only pain, and oh so much of it...It isn't happy thoughts and daydreams that send Me into content slumber...No, it is the pained whimpers of broken women, the terrified begging of those facing the inevitable, and the tears streaking across bloody, bruised, and once pretty faces...
Darkscion069 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 12:40 AM   #30
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyspark View Post
Ha ha ha fucking ha!!!!!!!!!!!
destroy my rep! am i arsed? No of course im fucking not you gang of fucking hypocritical weirdos!

people come on here talk of rape etc but get all fucking stuck up there own arses if your honest! i said no i wouldnt rape some bitch because she was a fat mess and she probably knows it too! but you guys cant handle someone being honest, you lot act all civil but then fantasise over the sick and depraved action of rape but cant handle a fat person being called fat! wot the fuck!

I rant in the rant section of the site and i get insulted! so here is my question are the people who insulted me going to get banned as i did not ask for there insults or opinions! can they attack my rep for a post in the rowdy room?
You lot are a gang of double sided cowerdly wish you where rapists politically correct wankers who need a good fucking slap.

As for my post on that role play, i put an end to what was otherwise a boring, snoring, mind killing, ass licking, dumb ass, cock sucking role play, before it put us all to sleep!

It will be interesting to see if i get banned for posting in here because if i do its like saying the rowdy room is only rowdy as long as you agree with the mods who might i add are a fucking joke, this site is run like a prison "dont step out of line" you guys take everything way too serious you really need to chill out you sick fucks.

sindyloo - stinks of poo

phantom - your a dumb ass

clan_hunter - what a tosser

maddogmcmanaman - what a name shame your a prick

cleanfun4all - go fuck yourself

jezebel - you smell you skank crack whore

leparas - just another fuck wit

my dark side - theres nothing dark about you, you air headed motha fukka

awdracer - the one true honest person on here, you dont take yourself too serious and that makes you ok in my book.

no doubt others will post on here! but guess what i aint arsed one bit!

SHIT HEADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO GET YOURSELVES LAID YOU COCK SUCKERS FROM PLANET WEIRDO!
Haha I didn't see this post until later. Thanks for adding me onto that list. You are definitely right on the ball with that analysis for me; can't say the same about the others... no comment. .
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 04:55 PM   #31
Joanna
token average person lol

I hate to say it but I actully agree with Hornyspark on this.
If the poster in question had just posted up pics of herself saying hi this is me then all the weight related comments would be nasty and uncalled for.

But posting up threads and pics asking would you rape me or am I hot or not and then telling people to express themselves honestly is inviting people to comment on your looks.

It shouldn't be expected that every comment is going to be nice or favorable what ever comments she got she invited by posting such a thread.

I don't think that anyone should be banned or reprimanded for giving her what she herself brought on, and lol no offence but in a place like this theres no gaurentee that the poster doesn't get off on such abuse.

Any sane person who posts pics must be aware they are risking unkind or unwelcome comments.
Also its seems that its a lot less uncalled for or rude to make comments even negative ones about someone who has invited such comments than it is to make sexual comments towards people who have not invited or shown any desire in recieving such comments as is often done here

Last edited by Joanna; 12-11-2007 at 04:57 PM.
Old 12-11-2007, 05:22 PM   #32
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Nasty remarks need to stay in the playground, not on an ADULT'S forum. Honest opinions and answers are welcome (If asked for) but they can easily do it without the name calling or hurtful and snide remarks.
my dark side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 05:35 PM   #33
littlesub20

I agree Jo.
Old 12-11-2007, 05:50 PM   #34
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanna View Post
If the poster in question had just posted up pics of herself saying hi this is me then all the weight related comments would be nasty and uncalled for.

But posting up threads and pics asking would you rape me or am I hot or not and then telling people to express themselves honestly is inviting people to comment on your looks.

It shouldn't be expected that every comment is going to be nice or favorable what ever comments she got she invited by posting such a thread.

I don't think that anyone should be banned or reprimanded for giving her what she herself brought on, and lol no offence but in a place like this theres no gaurentee that the poster doesn't get off on such abuse.

Any sane person who posts pics must be aware they are risking unkind or unwelcome comments.
Also its seems that its a lot less uncalled for or rude to make comments even negative ones about someone who has invited such comments than it is to make sexual comments towards people who have not invited or shown any desire in recieving such comments as is often done here
ur missin the point jo, he said SHE got him banned which is wrong. then when people pointed out to him that she did not get him banned he insulted them and so people insulted him back !!

i actually tried to exlplain that to him within my first post, but u know how these fucking little pubic mutherfuckers are, they like to give it the old bobby large so fuck them!! i hope a lorry runs over both his legs so that he needs assistance to pee ! lol
Old 12-11-2007, 06:12 PM   #35
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanna View Post

I completely agree.

Funnily enough, I somewhat agree with hornyspark, though he was a little mean-spirited against everyone else (I'm probably saying this because I was the only one on his list given a 'positive' comment lol). This is where Free Speech falls apart here. If a person truly thinks that another person is ugly based on the pictures, there's practically nothing you can do to that "mean" guy. More often than not, honesty hurts - ignorance is bliss. By asking people on a forum if she's "hot" or not, she risks the possibility of getting hurt. There are people that don't want to reveal their true thoughts so they lie (as a result of moral training).

So are we allowing all comments? or censoring the negative ones? I've said this before - what is the point of having a Rowdy Room if people aren't allowed to express themselves which otherwise would be frowned upon? Personal attacks in RRs hurt people, and many people don't like how they are "treated" on these forums, so why bother bringing in that room? How about you either allow all insults or you disallow them altogether?

Hornyspark picks up what a lot of people on these forums don't pick up - I don't really take myself too seriously and I find that funny because apparently I'm the "wanker" of the month. What the hell does that even mean? Wanker? LOL. It sounds funny though.
Old 12-12-2007, 12:24 AM   #36
littlesub20

I like aw racer and hornyspark. Kudos to you guys. Fuck the sensitive bitches. Whaaa wahaaaa fucking WHAA. Whine whine whine.
Old 12-12-2007, 01:50 AM   #37
touriquet2001
please delete

for the people that don't like the rules , can't follow them or want to blame someone else for their breaking them . this isn't the only board like this . you can go other places . nobody is forcing you to be here .
Old 12-12-2007, 03:16 AM   #38
AWDracer
Self-exiled

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlesub20 View Post
I like aw racer and hornyspark. Kudos to you guys. Fuck the sensitive bitches. Whaaa wahaaaa fucking WHAA. Whine whine whine.
Lol gee thanks. I like you too I think.
Old 12-12-2007, 04:24 PM   #39
Joanna
token average person lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by my dark side View Post
Nasty remarks need to stay in the playground, not on an ADULT'S forum. Honest opinions and answers are welcome (If asked for) but they can easily do it without the name calling or hurtful and snide remarks.
now just to clear it up I am not complaining that you banned him or about the rules like I have said before its up to the staff on any forum to decide what the rules are.
Also yeah I can agree that its nicer if people can not be so mean

Its just a general and personal opinion on the matter
But if someone were to make comments about some celeb being ugly no one would complain because thats considered the price of fame.

To me if someone posts pics of themselves online and says rate me on my looks then they have made themselves into something of a celeb and have asked for whatever their desire for fame brings them.

I can also kind of understand the confusion a lot of people feel on forums like this.
Its considered perfectly fine to say you want to rape someone even brutalize someone its considered fine for other members to make comments towards other members about wanting to rape them or force sexual abuse on them when its obvious to most people that the member recieving such comments has done nothing to encourage those kind of comments and spends most of their time avoiding such comments.
You can also say you want to shit on someone and fuck your own brother or sister or the or the family pet.

But you can't insult someone about their looks even though they have posted a thread telling people to say whatever they felt about her attraction value?
Again I am not complaining just saying that I can understand why some people find such rules and moralties confusing and odd.

I can't really feel sympathetic towards someone who posts up pics and asks would you rape me just because some of the replies were somewhat rude.
And lol you have to admit its a very odd kind of morality that claims that saying YES I WOULD RAPE YOU is perfectly fine and acceptable even yes I would slap your face make you cry and make you gag as I force my dick down your throat is perfectly fine and acceptable , but saying no your too fat and eat too much is somehow considered very rude and unacceptable

Again I am not complaining about or trying to diss your decision making or that of any other mod just expressing my own pov on the issue
Old 12-12-2007, 04:27 PM   #40
Joanna
token average person lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADDOGMCMANAMAN View Post
ur missin the point jo, he said SHE got him banned which is wrong. then when people pointed out to him that she did not get him banned he insulted them and so people insulted him back !!

i actually tried to exlplain that to him within my first post, but u know how these fucking little pubic mutherfuckers are, they like to give it the old bobby large so fuck them!! i hope a lorry runs over both his legs so that he needs assistance to pee ! lol
so him saying what he did in that thread played no part in his eventual ban?

lol hoping he gets his legs crushed under a truck now that really is mean